I have changed my e-mail address but for some reason I cannot get Calendar to
send reminders to my new address - I think I have carried out all that is
necessary to effect the changover but I am not getting reminders sent.  Can
anyone help please?

Is the Calendar Live ID based and accessible at Calendar.live.com ?

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"Dabardevon"  wrote in message =

I have changed my e-mail address but for some reason I cannot get =
Calendar to
send reminders to my new address - I think I have carried out all that =
is
necessary to effect the changover but I am not getting reminders sent.  =
Can
anyone help please?=20

0
winston

Where can I get more Stationary?
Where can I go to get more stationary like what outlook already has in the Compose New Mail area?? Thanks You. google. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Mickey asked: | Where can I go to get more stationary like what outlook already has | in the Compose New Mail area?? Thanks You. Mickey <Mickey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Where can I go to get more stati...

how get rid of cells with unused formulas
Hi all thanx in advance I created a macro to create a new sheet and clone cells from an older sheet like this ='Sheet1'!B1 then the macro does autofill until row 2000 the reason of doing that is because sheet1 for example is designed to hold info until that no. of cells and I want to sort only those columns copied to that sheet, but the problem is when doing sort with autofilter on, all the empty cells which contains a value but is not used because on the older sheet this cell is empty (but on this sheet it shows a zero 0) goes to the top, My question is how do I delete all the ...

Calendar On Web
Outlook 2003 Publishing the Calendar saved webpage files on the web, all is fine. But in the frame on the right hand side of the webpage, the appointment details from the body of the appointment do not show up. Right clicking the entry in the calendar frame and "open in new window" shows the appointment details fine. Any ideas on how to rectify this so that the details appear in the right hand frame automatically? ...

getting stationary to show on received mail
i sent myself a e-mail using stationary---it looked fine when it left my progra but.. when i received it, the stationary came as attachment and the font was basic black instead of the blue font i chos what am i doing wrong? I tried allowing attachments-no restrictions, which makes me not happy, using internet zone and took all security off, still getting the abov help menu is absolutely no hel ...

New Message Placed in Outbox, but not italicized for Sending
When I create a "new message" and click send, the message is placed in the Outbox but is not italicized and therefore won't send. I have to open the message in the Outbox and reclick send before it appears italicized and will send. Thanks for anyone's help Look for a 3rd party addin that is trying to work with mail items. (e.g. ICQ used to install an addin into Outlook that would do exactly what you describe. The addin was found under tools | options | other | advanced options | com addins.) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account ...

Send/Receive not working #2
Having recovered from a recent crash, which involved reinstalling Outlook, I now find I can't Send/Receive email. My email account settings work, and tested OK. However, when I press Send/Receive I simply get the message, "Operation Failed" - nothing else, no error message or code, no nothing. I also tried to open up Outlook Express, but I can't, it just won't open, even uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it still won't open, no error messages there either. Just the none appearance of OE. All the files seem to be there on the HD, but no action. I can't h...

How do I get gif files to animate in Excel?
I downloaded a ClipArt .gif file, [insert][picture][from file]. It shows the picture but it does not animate. Please help! Thanks Check out: http://www.xcelfiles.com/AnimatedGif.html HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I downloaded a ClipArt .gif file, [insert][picture][from file]. It shows the >picture but it does not animate. > >Please help! > >Thanks >. > ...

Get XPath position of an XmlNode

Send To Mail Recipient doesn't work
Hi guys: Computer: SBS 2003, Office 2002 with Outlook 2003 I used to be able to right-click on a file in Windows Explorer and click "Send To", then "Mail Recipient". However, it's stopped working (no error - it just doesn't do anything), and this is driving me nuts, since I used to use it a lot. Also, I find that I can't use Send To Mail Recipient inside any of the office applications either. In Access, for instance, I do get an error message, namely: "{DB Name} can't open the mail session. Check your mail application to make sure it&#...

How do I get my transactions back?
I am a newbie to Money 2006. I'm working in Banking>Account Tools. All of a sudden my screen had only one transaction on it. I've tried everyting to get the transactions back. What have I done and how do I restore the transactiions? Don J -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In microsoft.public.money, Don J wrote: >I am a newbie to Money 2006. I'm working in Banking>Account Tools. All of >a sudden my screen had only one ...

Get events from embedded Dlg
Hi, I have placed a CDialog based window inside my main CDialog based window, and am using it to draw graphics to. My question is, does anyone know of a way to give this window direct focus such as Picture controls may have in VB, as I need to detect keystrokes to it. - Mark R Why would you embed a dialog inside another dialog? All you really need is any of the controls, eg placing a CStatic in a dialog and painting it the way you want would achieve the same w/o the added complexity. As far as keystrokes etc are concerned, you could use PreTranslateMessage of the parent dialog to de...

Not getting emails getting to server
I've recently had 2 people tell me that they sent me email I never received in my Outlook 2003 inbox. As part of my investigation, I used my ISP's web mail to check my email account, and I discovered at least 1 email that's in my account at the ISP but never downloaded to my primary PC. My email account is configured in Outlook to leave a copy of the message on the server for 10 days. Presumably, this 1 email didn't download because its "already downloaded" flag had been set. PC hasn't crashed or otherwise had email checking/sending/receiving interrupted. Che...

What`s the easiest way to share a calendar for multiple users?
Hi, I have som trouble implementing a shared calendar in Exchange 2003. Would be very grateful for any hints & tips. Jannis Jacobsen Create a public folder with calendar items, easiest way to do this in via an Outlook client, then grant your users/groups permissions to the public folder calendar. Hope this helps -- Melissa Travers, MCSE Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Jannis Jacobsen" <jannis@dec...

How do I get the contents of a directory
Hi, I want to get a the contents of a directory (files and directories, particularly the latter). How do I do this? "hamishd" <Hamish.Dean@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1149313849.386484.4590@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I want to get a the contents of a directory (files and directories, > particularly the latter). How do I do this? Use FindFirstFile/FindNextFile/FindClose from the Windows API or CFileFind from MFC. HTH Heinz ...

check date of creating agenda in Calendar ?
I am using microsoft Outlook 2003. Is it possible to find out the date of creating the note in the calendar ? Reason to know about this, it's because we are using an open calendar in the office to input our own appointments. We want to find out what date the note/appointment was entered. Please help. thanks Karen Thanks for the reply,Sue, Sorry, I don't understand how you mean by displaying the folder ? Let me elaborate a bit about my issue : There was a note in the calendar, say: e.g. "vacation-John" under the week of 19th July 2010, i.e. the &quo...

Export all calendar items in Vcard format #2
Hello, I can save a single calendar entry in vcard format. is it possible to export all my calendar entries in vcard format. Outlook provides the export to csv, I was wondering if there was a way to do the same thing in vcard. Thanks Nik ...

some messages get stuck in the smtp queue and must reboot to get them out!
I seem to have a big problem in that I see some messages that get stuck in the smtp queue. Trying to stop the smtp service both in exchange system administrator or under services causes the smtp server to HANG! If I reboot the server, all the messages that were stuck in the queue are transferred. Any idea why the smtp service hangs and why I have to reboot to get the stuck messages out of the queue? I'm running Windows 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 SP2. Thanks Look at your SMTP logs to see if you can provide any more information. Nue "John" <john@edd.com> wrote...

How To Send An E-mail As An Attachment
I need to have an e-mail sent to my ISP as an attachment without losing the header, etc. They want to analyze the routing. How do you send a complete e-mail message as an attachment? The original message was created with Outlook 2002. Dick open a new email message, Insert, Item, find the email you want to attach. Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook] Acorn Training and Consulting www.acorntraining.com.au Everyone - turn on your Advanced Toolbars and learn how to use the Field Chooser and Group by Box!! "Dick" <LeadWinger> wrote in message news:qbbtn1tcu0qtu019fjg9cl5nmk015pav8...

Can't get out safe mode?!
my computer had a virus it was put in safe mode. It restarted but my computer will not get passed the the black screen with the options of safe mode , safe mode with networking, safe mode with command prompt, last known configuration and start windows normally Every option i try the computer immediately restarts to the black screen. I don't have the windows xp disk and the computer isn't back up on any memory drive. I'm i totally screwed? -- jayp ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jayp's Profile: http://forums.techar...

Not getting any mail in hotmail account
So yesterday all was well with my @hotmail.com account and now this morning I'm receiving no incoming messages. Some have gone out but no replies have come back and I know people replied. Is something wrong with the system? Very frustratiing. I am having the same problem....could someone please advise... "sm" wrote: > So yesterday all was well with my @hotmail.com account and now this morning > I'm receiving no incoming messages. Some have gone out but no replies have > come back and I know people replied. Is something wrong with the system? ...

Can it be done? Task List with Dates and Auto Create a Calendar
I have a realtor who would like to take a list of pre-determined events, and type dates next to these events. Then she would like a calendar to be automatically created with these events on the dates she typed. Also, she would like these events to be shown on a calendar that has their company logo and her contact information on the calendar. Can something like this be done in Microsoft Publisher 2007? If so, where does one store the "schedule of events" where the realtor could go in and type dates next to them? She wants to do this per client. For example, a client puts a cont...

Sending Receiving Error
I am getting an error message "Task 'jpa@pscp.biz' - Sending and Receiving reported error(0x800CCC0f):'The connectionto the server was interrupted.' I am running SBS2000 to Win98 clients. I am only trying to send by POP3, not Exchange. ...

Getting rid of unusable charts?
Last year I created an Excel worksheet around neighborhood property appraisals. The sheet had about a dozen columns. I also created half a dozen charts using data from different columns. This year I updated the worksheet, added new columns and deleted a few old ones. I would like to delete the charts that I created last year and construct new ones. Unfortunately, the cells referenced by the charts have been moved or no longer exist. When I click on a chart, I get a message that . . . "Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and has to close . . .". I can't open...

PST Calendar vs. Network Calendar
Having a problem with MS Outlook 2003, (and 2000). I have a local PST file that "now" has a calendar folder. This was not always the case and I am not sure what I did to create this new calendar folder. The problem is that its existence is causing a problem. My standard practice is to move mail messages to my local PST to open and work, (the do not download automatically). This includes my Meeting Requests. In the past, when I opened and accepted a meeting request, Outlook put this entry into my "network based" calendar. Now it puts them into the calendar withi...

Can't send an Outlook Email
This the error I receive below... The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject '8 pictures for you', Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D I can tell you that SMTP is not your server name and your settings are incorrect. However, I know nothing about Outlook as this is a Windows Mail newsgroup. MS Outlook newsgroups: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlook news://msnews.microsoft.com/mi...