I have changed my e-mail address but for some reason I cannot get Calendar to
send reminders to my new address - I think I have carried out all that is
necessary to effect the changover but I am not getting reminders sent.  Can
anyone help please?
windows.live.mail.desktop 2736 articles. 8 followers. Follow

Is the Calendar Live ID based and accessible at Calendar.live.com ?

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"Dabardevon"  wrote in message =

I have changed my e-mail address but for some reason I cannot get =
Calendar to
send reminders to my new address - I think I have carried out all that =
is
necessary to effect the changover but I am not getting reminders sent.  =
Can
anyone help please?=20

0
winston

SENDFILE.EXE
This sendfile.exe has been very helpful to our company. we use it for starting emails automatically from a dos application. however, we now have an application where we not only want the email started....but we want it to be sent automatically without us having to hit the send button. does anyone know of the parameter (if it exists) which will send the email automatically? Any and all feedback would be much appreciated. Derek ...

Colour values of calendar categories
Hi I'm trying to ensure appointments on our calendar are colour-coded by keywords. To keep track of which colour is assigned to which keyword, and so I can show others, I'm using Excel 2007. The problem is, I can't find anywhere that lists the rgb / hex value of the named colours (red, dark red, teal, maroon, etc). Please does anyone know where I can find these values, or better still, just let me know what they are? Thanks in advance Steve Years ago I had a tool that displayed the value for the color of where the mouse cursor was placed over. But I don'...

All user Calendars shared read/write by default
Hello, I'm working on a network that was setup by someone else a couple years back. We're in the process of moving all Calendar information from an online service into Outlook. I noticed something odd in doing this: All the users calendars are available to anyone else for reading AND writing AND deleting. Meaning, you can add whoever you want into Shared Calendars and can then do anything you want to their calendar. There's nothing in the Sharing properties that points to anyone else having rights. There's nothing server side that I can find that allows this. Our Active ...

Email accounts not recognized in Send/Receive
running outlook 2002 under winxp prof on new IBM Thinkpad T40. last night when i hit send/receive nothing happened. it had been working. now when i if i write an email and clicks accounts to select the email account to send from, a fatal error notice appears. so it appears that somehow the pop email section of outlook 2002 is just not funstioning. any help apprciated. tried the knowledge base and the repair functions - nothing sems to address this issue. opa Have you run "Detect and Repair"? "opa" <mace@marriagealive.com> wrote in message news:07a601c357e2$2d...

A Crystal Beginner

fix send email after message "interface not registered"
How to fix the communication between outlook (2003) and word (2003) to use the "compose" and "send" buttons in / from outlook. A "word 2003" message pops up "INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED" and that's that! No emails can be sent from outlook 2003. When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as the editor again, close all running Office applications. In Start-> Run then type; Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll --� Milly Staples [M...

Update a note on a meeting but not send updates out to all attende
After a meeting request was created and sent to all our attendees, I want to add note to that meeting on my calendar but I don't want other attendees to get the note I am saving. If you are only adding to the note, no update should be sent. What version of Outlook? What addins do you have installed? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Excha...

Tasks reminders in the calendar.
I've allready googled around but it looks to me it's impossible to show tasks reminders (not start and due dates) in the calendar. If this is true is unbeleivable! What the hell of integrated product is this? If we have a calendar that handles reminders, how could MS forget to integrate wherever-generated reminders in the calendar? Outlook 2003 Regards I ve always wanted that feature. It seems that would be a pretty logical/resonable funtion to have.... or... if someone knows how to have tasks appear on the homepage task list as a reminder, as opposed to having the task sitti...

Get paid while you get online!!

Spreadsheet getting corrupted

2nd Attempt
I have recently been having difficulties with sending emails. When I make a reply and hit send the email saves to the outbox but does so in bold normal type and refuses to send. Sometimes if I make a new msg, copy by pasting everything and then save, the email saves to outbox in italics. This is "normal" I believe. The email goes out OK then. This seems to have started spontaneously. Anyone know what is happening and why. Perhaps more importantly how do I fix it? -- Jerry ...

send the same message to multiple recipients
I need to accomplish the assignment below every month, with a different list eachtime, what is the right way to do it? I DO KNOW the basics, but I'm having trouble with the finer points re: the best way to use email addresses that are not initially in Outlook, and the best way to use TO: and BCC: and distribution lists effectively to make the email look correct at the recipient's end. I'm starting with a .TXT file in Windows but it's external from Outlook. The file contains names and email addresses, approx 25 to 50 names. Here is a sample of the .TXT file (my real f...

How do I get??

Get notified when Out of Office is on

Getting Control ID in Active X control

Get photos from a camera