Help: Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070052

It has been two days.

My computer: 2GB ram, 40 GB HD free
Any idea?

Many thanks.

Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this
message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.

Windows Live Mail could not download the requested message. To send and
receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on
the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support,
go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of
services.

Subject 'abccccd"
Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070052

0
ZxZy

Is the account accessible at after logon with the same Live ID at:
 http://mail.live.com

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"ZxZy" <playflash@sina.com> wrote in message news:A913BE81-743A-4D94-8C5E-AA1EA15F5975@microsoft.com...
> It has been two days.
>
> My computer: 2GB ram, 40 GB HD free
> Any idea?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this
> message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.
>

> Windows Live Mail could not download the requested message. To send and
> receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on
> the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support,
> go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of
> services.
>
> Subject 'abccccd"
> Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070052

0
winston
1/9/2010 8:26:05 PM
Yes, because Windows Live Mail fails to download the full message(only
header), I have to check and reply emails at http://mail.live.com
I guess there is some kind of error from the mail server.
But 3 days passed, nothing improved.

Thanks.

"...winston" <winstonmvp@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is the account accessible at after logon with the same Live ID at:
> http://mail.live.com
>
> --
>  ...winston
>  ms-mvp mail
>
> "ZxZy" <playflash@sina.com> wrote in message
>> It has been two days.
>>
>> My computer: 2GB ram, 40 GB HD free
>> Any idea?
>>
>> Many thanks.
>>
>> Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this
>> message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try
>> again.
>>

>> Windows Live Mail could not download the requested message. To send and
>> receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com
>> on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer
>> Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the
>> list of services.
>>
>> Subject 'abccccd"
>> Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070052

0
ZxZy
1/10/2010 7:04:50 AM
If all mail is present on the server in all the folders ***and*** your account is setup using the Http protocol(DeltaSync server),
remove the account in WLM, close WLM, open WLM, and then recreate the account as an Http account.

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"...winston" <winstonmvp@gmail.com> wrote in message news:eS9t9nWkKHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Is the account accessible at after logon with the same Live ID at:
> http://mail.live.com
>
> --
>  ...winston
>  ms-mvp mail
>
> "ZxZy" <playflash@sina.com> wrote in message news:A913BE81-743A-4D94-8C5E-AA1EA15F5975@microsoft.com...
>> It has been two days.
>>
>> My computer: 2GB ram, 40 GB HD free
>> Any idea?
>>
>> Many thanks.
>>
>> Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low
>> disk space and try again.
>>

>> Windows Live Mail could not download the requested message. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to
>> http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support, go to
>> http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in the list of services.
>>
>> Subject 'abccccd"
>> Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070052

0
winston
1/10/2010 7:31:27 AM
winston,
Thanks for your help.
I didn't do what you said exactly in the last message.
But I resloved the problem like this:
I have over 20,000 mails in my Inbox, I deleted 300 of them, and tried to
Sync again.
Successfully, supprised me.

It is wired that there are enough free space in the every hard drive.
It seems that Live mail reachs some kind of threshold.

Thanks again

> If all mail is present on the server in all the folders ***and*** your
> account is setup using the Http protocol(DeltaSync server), remove the
> account in WLM, close WLM, open WLM, and then recreate the account as an
> Http account.
>
> --
>  ...winston
>  ms-mvp mail
>
> "...winston" <winstonmvp@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Is the account accessible at after logon with the same Live ID at:
>> http://mail.live.com
>>
>> --
>>  ...winston
>>  ms-mvp mail
>>
>> "ZxZy" <playflash@sina.com> wrote in message
>>> It has been two days.
>>>
>>> My computer: 2GB ram, 40 GB HD free
>>> Any idea?
>>>
>>> Many thanks.
>>>
>>> Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying
>>> this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and
>>> try again.
>>>

>>> Windows Live Mail could not download the requested message. To send and
>>> receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com
>>> on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer
>>> Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in
>>> the list of services.
>>>
>>> Subject 'abccccd"
>>> Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
>>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070052

0
ZxZy
1/11/2010 5:05:09 PM
winston,

I just google a little.
I think it is a fat32 problem.
A folder can hold 65,534 Files max in fat32 system.
But if the file names in that folder are in long-file-name format, there
will be less..

Thanks.

"...winston" <winstonmvp@gmail.com> wrote in message
> If all mail is present on the server in all the folders ***and*** your
> account is setup using the Http protocol(DeltaSync server), remove the
> account in WLM, close WLM, open WLM, and then recreate the account as an
> Http account.
>
> --
>  ...winston
>  ms-mvp mail
>
> "...winston" <winstonmvp@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Is the account accessible at after logon with the same Live ID at:
>> http://mail.live.com
>>
>> --
>>  ...winston
>>  ms-mvp mail
>>
>> "ZxZy" <playflash@sina.com> wrote in message
>>> It has been two days.
>>>
>>> My computer: 2GB ram, 40 GB HD free
>>> Any idea?
>>>
>>> Many thanks.
>>>
>>> Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying
>>> this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and
>>> try again.
>>>

>>> Windows Live Mail could not download the requested message. To send and
>>> receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com
>>> on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer
>>> Support, go to http://support.live.com and click Windows Live Mail in
>>> the list of services.
>>>
>>> Subject 'abccccd"
>>> Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
>>> Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80070052

0
ZxZy
1/11/2010 5:22:29 PM
Thanks for the feedback..

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"ZxZy" <playflash@sina.com> wrote in message news:upzCqKukKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> winston,
>
> I just google a little.
> I think it is a fat32 problem.
> A folder can hold 65,534 Files max in fat32 system.
> But if the file names in that folder are in long-file-name format, there
> will be less..
>
> Thanks.
>
> "...winston" <winstonmvp@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> If all mail is present on the server in all the folders ***and*** your
>> account is setup using the Http protocol(DeltaSync server), remove the
>> account in WLM, close WLM, open WLM, and then recreate the account as an
>> Http account.
>>
>> --
>>  ...winston
>>  ms-mvp mail
>>
>> "...winston" <winstonmvp@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Is the account accessible at after logon with the same Live ID at:
>>> http://mail.live.com
>>>
>>> --
>>>  ...winston
>>>  ms-mvp mail
>>>
>>> "ZxZy" <playflash@sina.com> wrote in message

0
winston

Reply window size
Whenever I reply to a message, the window always maximizes, and the fonts change. I'm more concerned about just having the reply window stay teh regular size as the e-mail I am reading and replying to. Thanks. ...

sumifs help

Help !

Forms, tables, etc. open in separate windows, accessible from the MS Vista taskbar
Dear All How can I set Access 2007 up in order to have the windows (forms, tables, etc.) open in separate windows, accessible from the MS Vista taskbar? In short, I would like to have Access 2007 behaving likewise Access 2003, regarding opening windows. Thanks in advance, Paul Hi Paul, I don't believe this capability exists in Access 2007. You can have the objects open in separate windows within the object workspace by doing this: - Click the Office button - Click Access Options (bottom left corner) - Click Current Database category - Under the Application Options section for the r...

Publisher 2003: Windows Installer error 1635
Publisher 2003 and the rest of Office 11 is also installed, Windows XP Home SP1 In Publisher > New Publication > Business forms > Invoice > I get several choices, but when I try to load one of them, I get the error alerts: "Publisher cannot run this wizard. This feature is not currently installed. Would you like to install it now?" When I try to install even with the Office CD inserted . "Publisher cannot run this wizard. Microsoft Office Publisher cannot install the necessary files due to Windows Installer error 1635." It seems I used to have no problem ins...

Cumulative Error
Ill try and explain this as best I can. I have a form with a subform, the subform contains all the data, the main form is used as a connection link. On the subform I want to create a cumulative total specific to the project and department according to month so essentially I want something like: (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Detailed) Project: A Department: 0004 (Main Form: Frm_Edit Department Sub) Month Planned Cumulative June 342 342 Jul 123 465 Aug 456 921 At the moment I have the following as the control sourc...

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

Redirect mail with Outlook2000
This is probably a stupid question but is it possible to redirect mail using Outlook 2000? The PC in my office is always on. When I'm out of office I would like all incoming mail redirected to my home email address. Is this possible? Have you tried using the Rules Wizard to do that? "Paul" <pbras@antispam.postmaster.co.uk> wrote in message news:1v02n1tvm4lt11c6legk62vc4831elfvg8@4ax.com... > This is probably a stupid question but is it possible to redirect mail > using Outlook 2000? The PC in my office is always on. When I'm out of > office I would like all ...

Powerpoint viewer 2007 on windows embedded standard 2009
I had trying to install powerpoint viewer 2007 to my windows embedded system, but it cannot open pptx file and get an error message "This file requires the Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system to view its contents". After i installed fileformatconverter.exe i get another error message "The converter failed to save the file". The powerpoint viewer does run 2003 ver file only for 2007 ver having this problem. ...

"No more new fonts" error message
I have a 444 KB xls with 38 sheets. I keep getting a "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" whenever I add another sheet and attempt to modify it. Any ideas? Thanks TS See this KB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;215573 XL2000: Error Copying Worksheets Containing Charts -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "TS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01a701c3a487$31d92340$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have a 444 KB xls with 38 sheets. I keep getting a "No...

Receivables Aging Process Error
During processing Cash Receipts, we had a power failure at our offices. I am getting the following error when Aging Receivables: "Documents exist in a recovered batch or in an interrupted transaction-level posting session that have not been posted. If you continue, only the documents that have been posted will be included". Does anyone have an idea how we can troubleshoot this problem? Maria, Did you look in Batch Recovery? Is there anything in there? Have you tried running check links? -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "Maria" <betty@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

exch 5.5 help

1 email account, 2 mail address, 2 computers, Outlook 2000
Hi I have 1 email account, with is shared between me and my girlfreind, we each have our own email address, but all our mails go in to one joint inbox, using something called Email Alias, that our ISP use. The problem is that we get each others mails, and we would like to setup a rule so that the mails not intented for the person that recives them is automaticly deleted in his/her outlook and is left on the server so the other can get it when checking their mail. I have been looking for guides to do this for a while and have been able to find a few for Outlook 2002 and 2003, but none for th...

C#.net windows application
Since I am new to c#.net 2008 but I have worked a little with visual basic.net 2005, I have the following questions I would like to ask: 1. When I am looking at a .sln file that I will be maintaining a work, I can see there are lots of static void Main() methods in a file called program.cs throughout the solution in separate folderts. Can you tell me the purpose of this kind of code? Does this instantiate an object, is this a class libary member? 2. When running the C#.net 2008 professional version windows application, how do I know which 'main' method is being called? ...

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

Windows XP 64bit Movie Maker
Hi, Currently i'm using some 32bit Windows Movie Maker filters (*.ax / *.dll) as effects in a project i'm building, and i have to port my project to 64bits. Because 32bit filters don't work on a 64bit system, my question is : does it exist a Windows Movie Maker 64Bit for Windows XP 64bit? Thanks, Alex. ...

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

trouble receiving mail
hi oh computer smart ones!! am hoping anyone can help with my problem - i have 53 unread messages because when i hit 'send and receive' i get the first 13 then it stops completely and wont give me any more messages....i get this error msg: Message number 13 could not be retrieved. Account: 'mail.three.com.au', Server: 'mail.three.com.au', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: 'No virus found in this incoming message.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800420CD i have tried turning off firewalls, uninstalling...

Macro Help

help me #2

Exchange Application Error
Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event Category: General Event ID: 9153 Date: 5/24/2004 Time: 5:41:28 AM User: N/A Computer: DomainExchange Description: Microsoft Exchange System Attendant reported an error '0xc0072030' when setting DS notification. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Any insite would be appreciated? Regards, We need more information of your environment. Mixed? Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2000? There are other events that come right before this that should give us more information also. These may be info...

Reg hiding such parameters in the properties of the mail #2
hi , I am using the outlook 2003 client for sending the email. when it reaches the destination end, the destined user is easily identifying the parameters like, from where the mail is coming like, public ip, machine name, and local ip address of the system which the mail is originated.. so i do not want to publisize such parameters to the outside world.. so how would i adjust the oulook such a way it should not take such parameters while sending the emails. i shal be thankfull if u help me on this! thanks in advance rizwan <rizwan_mk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#8ikqBqv...