forums

I know this is the wrong place to ask maybe  but where are the discussion
groups for windows live mail,  internet explorer, and general discussions
now?  I cannot find them anywhere.  All of my saved links will show up blank
now.  Thanks for the new links if you have thme.
windows.live.mail.desktop 2738 articles. 7 followers. Follow

You can find most of them by going here:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/categories

For Windows Live Mail, go to
http://www.windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=3D15=20

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, MVP (Mail)

"mtnmama" <mtnmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
>I know this is the wrong place to ask maybe  but where are the =
discussion=20
> groups for windows live mail,  internet explorer, and general =
discussions=20
> now?  I cannot find them anywhere.  All of my saved links will show up =
blank=20
> now.  Thanks for the new links if you have thme.
0
Gary
9/12/2010 10:28:11 PM
See this for Windows Live application and services forums
Windows Live Forums and Newsgroups
http://liveunplugged.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!F92775FC46A390CA!1088.entry

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"mtnmama"  wrote in message news:4A52CFD4-8292-421F-B480-BED796C4F79A@microsoft.com...

I know this is the wrong place to ask maybe  but where are the discussion
groups for windows live mail,  internet explorer, and general discussions
now?  I cannot find them anywhere.  All of my saved links will show up blank
now.  Thanks for the new links if you have thme.
0
winston

forums
I know this is the wrong place to ask maybe but where are the discussion groups for windows live mail, internet explorer, and general discussions now? I cannot find them anywhere. All of my saved links will show up blank now. Thanks for the new links if you have thme. You can find most of them by going here: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/categories For Windows Live Mail, go to http://www.windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=3D15=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, MVP (Mail) "mtnmama" <mtnmama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

this forum
Any ideas how to view by date after doing a search? The list of posts needs to be in order of latest first, not random years... unless I am missing something. "morgancreative" <morgancreative@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F91B7A3F-E913-4F18-A0FB-86D046DFF5F2@microsoft.com... > Any ideas how to view by date after doing a search? The list of posts > needs > to be in order of latest first, not random years... unless I am missing > something. This is not a forum. It is a newsgroup. It is accessed using a news reader like Outloo...

The Microsoft Community is a public forum
Subject should be a brief, meaningful summary of your question or comment. People are more likely to respond to a post if they ...

Forum Statistics * Forum Members: * Total Threads: * Total Posts: 1 There are 1 users currently browsing forums. =?ISO-8859-1?Q??= Community Links Social Groups Pictures & Albums Contact

looking for outlook forum or answers
looking for outlook forum or answer -- hokiegu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- hokieguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2191 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37600 hokieguy, http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx#8 and then look for the outlok section. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "hokieguy" <hokieguy.1q0b2a_1117728301.1612@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:hokieguy.1q0b2a_1117728301.1612@excelforum-nospam.com... &...

Where is the Microsoft web forum for OneNote?
The link to the official "discussion group" on the Office website just points back to this newsgroup: http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.onenote&lang=en&cr=US So when MS pulls the plug on all its public newsgroups next month, where are we going to discuss the product? -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > The link to the official "discussion group" on the Office website just points back to this newsgroup: > > http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.onen...

Yodlee Forum
Hi, Am pleased to announce that we now have a dedicated channel for specific Yodlee communication: http://forum.yodlee.com which will be monitored by our CS team (and me). We are welcoming issue discussions etc related specifically to Yodlee there. Regards Peter Hazlehurst SVP Product Development Yodlee, Inc. "Peter Hazlehurst" <peterhazlehurst@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Ode3QLR9FHA.2192@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > > We are welcoming issue discussions etc related specifically to Yodlee > there. I suggest you mention 'Microsoft Money' in a for...

Forums
Hey all check out this new forum www.wickedfriends.org Youll love it!!!! ...

Are these forums a waste of time?
Looking at the views that threads get hardly anybody looks at th threads that get posted. Who is actually behind these forums and are they going to appoin anyone - or look at some sort of solution - to help any of the peopl here? Otherwise what is the point of setting this place up in the firs place? Great idea but not much use if there is no feedback ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com Well I can't personally vouch for this forum since it is the first ti...

This forum closing
I read a response that MS is closing these forums 6/1. Is there another site we can find the 'MVPs' et al? Will we be directed to another forum? I don't even remember how I joined this one but I don't want to be without you guys. Thanks for all you do. http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeword Please check out the above. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "dp" wrote: > I read a response that MS is closing these forums 6/1. Is there another site > we can find the 'MVPs' et ...

office/word COM programming for C++.net forum
Is this the correct forum to post Word COM programming questions? - Jonathan I would think that one of the MSDN forums would probably be better. Most of us here use VBA and don't to .net of C of any type. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "joncohen" <joncohen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E70F0B4-440E-4E7C-91D7-9E3758C5178D@microsoft.com... > Is this the correct forum...

Deployment Forum
I'm developing an app in VS.net using C++. I want to have my deployed app automatically uninstall any installed copies during the install process. I've set the "RemovePreviousVersions" to true in the "Deployment Project Properties" but that wasn't enough. Could you tell me what forum would be best to address this problem? Thank, Neil ...

Filter in forum Discussion
Is there a to filter/sort for questions that I have previously asked in this dicussion group? For the web interface from Microsoft? I don't think you can unless you sign up for notifications for those threads. If you are posting a lot, it probably might be better to use a news client such as Windows Live Mail to follow this newsgroup which give you excellent filtering possibilities. You'll find the entries for accessing this newsgroup via a news client here; http://www.howto-outlook.com/newsgroups -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Ou...

forum questions
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel previously, the link on the email message took me directly to the message to read any replies. Now it takes me to the home page of mactopia. What has changed? Mungo@officeformac.com wrote: > previously, the link on the email message took me directly to the > message to read any replies. Now it takes me to the home page of > mactopia. What has changed? You'll need to ask the administrators of that website. Their "forums" are simply a front-end to the free NNTP Usenet newsgroups, which are acces...

Searching in forums
How come when I search for the exact phrase I put in the Subject line it finds everything but my own post? I have tried changing the Discussion Group but it still doesn't find it. Searching via the Microsoft web interface is flawed, and I belive it has been for quite some time now. If you can access newsgroups via NNTP, that will be easier; see http://www.microsoft.com/communities/guide/nntpnews.mspx. A different approach is via google groups; see http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&safe=off&q=microsoft.public.word. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP ...

Forum Login Problems...
Dear Administrator! I've experiencing "Login error" problem for a few weeks. So I created dummy user CannotLogin and post here. Could you help me please to resolve login issues? Oh... I've just looked into forums and see that my user is completely deleted!!! Also all posts of my user are deleted! In article <59b54a90.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, CannotLogin@officeformac.com wrote: > Dear Administrator! > > I've experiencing "Login error" problem for a few weeks. So I created dummy > user CannotLogin and post here. > > Could you ...

Cannot search forum
No results are showing anytime I try to search this forum with the most basic word....I never had problems before....anyone else having problems with querying the forum today? yes. and yesterday. and the day before. i think. i forget. anyway. MS is having one of it's mood where it just decides no to work. annoying at times. and this time google groups (which this forum seems to feed) want not working either. this is why some users have switched to news readers. not sure if you want to go that far. point is that now and then, this forum will just quit for a while, a day, two...

Windows forums
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windowsxp I can see where I'm going to hate the forums. The first thing I saw at the top of the page was "Bing". I guess there's no way of getting rid of that. Then I studied the list of catgories. I didn't see "Other" on the list. If you post in the newsgroup, everyone sees it, not just the ones who frequent certain categories. Someone posted a link to a Microsoft site that tells you why they're doing it and how wonderful it will be. Bull crap. -- --- Long liv...

Answers Forum Categories
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002F_01CAFA59.E48930F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know where or how to suggest changes to the Answers Forum = categories? Take this one for example "Office Programming." Sure it = sounds right for people who may be looking for answers, but I believe it = is wrong for the people who are willing to spend their time providing = the answers. Under the old and far better method of public newsgroups, there was one = or...

Tech Forum
I've started a tech forum for everything from tech questions to general computer talk (ie geek speak) if anyone would like to come over and join. I have a few of these that I am a regular in for some of my hobbies and just thought a tech forum would be great. I would love to hear some of your opinions and any suggestions you may have on different topics. I am not making any money on this or trying to push anything like that. As a matter of fact if usage gets too high I may have to pay more for bandwidth. But that would be ok. If you'd like to take a look feel free. Thanks htt...

Why doesn't Search work in this forum?
No matter what I type in the Search field here, it finds nothing. Am I missing something obvious to everyone but me? Aaargh! Now it works. Next question - how come it seems like I spoend hours fighting these newsgroups? "rainmaker23" wrote: > No matter what I type in the Search field here, it finds nothing. Am I > missing something obvious to everyone but me? Set up your NNTP and try viewing them through Outlook Express - you can actually download the attachments etc... "rainmaker23" <rainmaker23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2689...

Discussion Forum
We are using MOSS 2007 and I am trying to set up a site for staff/employees to ask questions of Management. A place where users can post and reply... and Management can post, reply, delete or even edit. I have tried a Discussion Board but that did not seem to allow me to set the permissions the way I wanted. I also tried a Blog site but again I could not set the proper permissions. Is there a way to accomplish what I am trying to do and if so how would I do it? Please point me in the right direction. Thanks for any and all help -- mnl1 I've used SP's disc...

Welcome to Microsoft Answers, the community-based forums where you can search, browse, and post questions and answers. Thousands of community members�including Microsoft folks�are here to help. Get started by searching, or selecting a product by clicking on: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx From: "MS Answers Forum" <msanswersforums@msft.com> | Welcome to Microsoft Answers, the community-based forums where you can | search, browse, and post questions and answers. Thousands of community | members�including Microsoft folks�are here to help. Get started...

What is wrong with this forum?
Is any one else noticing this forum is not working properly. I'm not getting notifications and the forum pages cannot be refreshed. And what I mean by refreshed is, I see the same posts and I don't see my reply's, nor do I see new posts even hours later. Its like the forum is frozen. Is it me or is anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions on fixing it? -- Cheers, Ryan It was reported in October 2009 and follow-ups have yielded a response of "still working, don't call us we will call you". "Ryan H" <RyanH@discussions.micro...

Please Help-i posted this on the worksheet forum earlier and haven't had any response
Hi, I have four columns of data and would like to identify: 1-what is the first date a symbol was bought or sold 2-On what dates did the number of shares for that symbol = 0 (like i we bought 1000 and sold a total of 1000 a few days later) Does anybody have any thoughts on this? I am at a loss and would lov your input! Date Symbol Action Shares 12/1/2005 BBB Sell -1200 12/1/2005 FFF Sell -1000 11/30/2005 BBB Buy 400 11/30/2005 AAA Sell -200 11/29/2005 GGG Sell -500 11/29/2005 CCC Sell -1000 11/28/2005 DDD Buy 700 11/28/2005 BBB Sell -200 11/25/2005 GGG Sell -500 11/23/2005 GGG Buy 1000 11/...