E-Mail Printing Problem

I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution.
The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1" of
the right side of the email is cropped.  I documented and reported the
problem to MSFT and
someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were working
on it.  That was many many months ago.  The problem is/was not printer
dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or
Windows Live Mail.   It was apparent at that time that other people were
experiencing the same problem.  Is anyone aware of what has become of the
issue or am I the only one who did not get the fix or the only one who still
expects the whole email to print?  I am using the latest and greatest
version of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit along with IE and WLM with all the
updates applied.

0
Ken

Yes, I've had similar problems.

Nancy

"Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message

> I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution.
> The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1"
> of the right side of the email is cropped.  I documented and reported the
> problem to MSFT and
> someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were
> working on it.  That was many many months ago.  The problem is/was not
> printer dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer
> and/or Windows Live Mail.   It was apparent at that time that other people
> were experiencing the same problem.  Is anyone aware of what has become of
> the issue or am I the only one who did not get the fix or the only one who
> still expects the whole email to print?  I am using the latest and
> greatest version of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit along with IE and WLM
> with all the updates applied.

0
Nancy
6/15/2010 6:52:38 PM
A hotfix was issued to solve this problem on affected systems:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/980333

Although the files replaced by the hotfix (principally ieframe.dll) were
updated by IE Cumulative Security Update KB980182, the fix would not be
included if the hotfix had not been applied. The solution, then, is to Remove
KB980182, apply hotfix KB980333 and then re-install KB980182.
--
Noel

"Ken" wrote:

> I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution.
> The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1" of
> the right side of the email is cropped.  I documented and reported the
> problem to MSFT and
> someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were working
> on it.  That was many many months ago.  The problem is/was not printer
> dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or
> Windows Live Mail.   It was apparent at that time that other people were
> experiencing the same problem.  Is anyone aware of what has become of the
> issue or am I the only one who did not get the fix or the only one who still
> expects the whole email to print?  I am using the latest and greatest
> version of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit along with IE and WLM with all the
> updates applied.

Looks like we're making progress.  Ok, I got the hot fix and security update
KB980182 was installed back in March.  Now for the dumb question - how do I
uninstall the KB980182 security update?

"Ildhund" <jnllb@removemsn.com> wrote in message
> A hotfix was issued to solve this problem on affected systems:
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/980333
>
> Although the files replaced by the hotfix (principally ieframe.dll) were
> updated by IE Cumulative Security Update KB980182, the fix would not be
> included if the hotfix had not been applied. The solution, then, is to
> Remove
> KB980182, apply hotfix KB980333 and then re-install KB980182.
> --
> Noel
>

> "Ken" wrote:
>
>> I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution.
>> The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1"
>> of
>> the right side of the email is cropped.  I documented and reported the
>> problem to MSFT and
>> someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were
>> working
>> on it.  That was many many months ago.  The problem is/was not printer
>> dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or
>> Windows Live Mail.   It was apparent at that time that other people were
>> experiencing the same problem.  Is anyone aware of what has become of the
>> issue or am I the only one who did not get the fix or the only one who
>> still
>> expects the whole email to print?  I am using the latest and greatest
>> version of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit along with IE and WLM with all
>> the
>> updates applied.

0
Ken
6/16/2010 9:25:04 PM
Change that request, I uninstalled KB980182 and installed the HotFix
KB980333.  Now, how do I reinstall KB980182?  Windows update does not say it
is available to install?

> Looks like we're making progress.  Ok, I got the hot fix and security
> update KB980182 was installed back in March.  Now for the dumb question -
> how do I uninstall the KB980182 security update?
>
> "Ildhund" <jnllb@removemsn.com> wrote in message
>> A hotfix was issued to solve this problem on affected systems:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/980333
>>
>> Although the files replaced by the hotfix (principally ieframe.dll) were
>> updated by IE Cumulative Security Update KB980182, the fix would not be
>> included if the hotfix had not been applied. The solution, then, is to
>> Remove
>> KB980182, apply hotfix KB980333 and then re-install KB980182.
>> --
>> Noel
>>

>> "Ken" wrote:
>>
>>> I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a
>>> solution.
>>> The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about
>>> 1" of
>>> the right side of the email is cropped.  I documented and reported the
>>> problem to MSFT and
>>> someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were
>>> working
>>> on it.  That was many many months ago.  The problem is/was not printer
>>> dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or
>>> Windows Live Mail.   It was apparent at that time that other people were
>>> experiencing the same problem.  Is anyone aware of what has become of
>>> the
>>> issue or am I the only one who did not get the fix or the only one who
>>> still
>>> expects the whole email to print?  I am using the latest and greatest
>>> version of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit along with IE and WLM with all
>>> the
>>> updates applied.

0
Ken
6/16/2010 9:53:30 PM
I am able to print emails correctly after the HotFix!   However, I
downloaded KB980182 and tried to re-install but it failed - not enough
memory!  What am I missing?  Do I care?

> Change that request, I uninstalled KB980182 and installed the HotFix
> KB980333.  Now, how do I reinstall KB980182?  Windows update does not say
> it is available to install?
>
> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Looks like we're making progress.  Ok, I got the hot fix and security
>> update KB980182 was installed back in March.  Now for the dumb question -
>> how do I uninstall the KB980182 security update?
>>
>> "Ildhund" <jnllb@removemsn.com> wrote in message
>>> A hotfix was issued to solve this problem on affected systems:
>>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/980333
>>>
>>> Although the files replaced by the hotfix (principally ieframe.dll) were
>>> updated by IE Cumulative Security Update KB980182, the fix would not be
>>> included if the hotfix had not been applied. The solution, then, is to
>>> Remove
>>> KB980182, apply hotfix KB980333 and then re-install KB980182.
>>> --
>>> Noel

0
Ken
6/16/2010 11:01:46 PM
Please don't abandon me now.  The version of the KB980182 update  that said
"not enough memory" was definitely not the
correct update for my system - "Google" led me astray.  I got a little
smarter
and downloaded what I thought was the correct version of KB980182
(Windows6.1-KB980182-x64.msu) from the Microsoft site.  But now I get the
message "The update is not applicable to your computer" when I try to
install it.  I am running W7 Home Premium 64-bit and IE8.   What am I
missing?

> I am able to print emails correctly after the HotFix!   However, I
> downloaded KB980182 and tried to re-install but it failed - not enough
> memory!  What am I missing?  Do I care?
>
> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> Change that request, I uninstalled KB980182 and installed the HotFix
>> KB980333.  Now, how do I reinstall KB980182?  Windows update does not say
>> it is available to install?
>>
>> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> Looks like we're making progress.  Ok, I got the hot fix and security
>>> update KB980182 was installed back in March.  Now for the dumb
>>> question - how do I uninstall the KB980182 security update?
>>>
>>> "Ildhund" <jnllb@removemsn.com> wrote in message

0
Ken
6/17/2010 11:09:33 AM
It is possible that KB980182 has been superseded by a later KB,
in which case the "not applicable to your computer" makes sense.
I would not worry about it. If it was necessary, Windows Update would
offer it to you.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Ken"  wrote in message news:89F86293-8660-47AB-9102-A68C6DF02B4E@microsoft.com...

Please don't abandon me now.  The version of the KB980182 update  that said
"not enough memory" was definitely not the
correct update for my system - "Google" led me astray.  I got a little
smarter
and downloaded what I thought was the correct version of KB980182
(Windows6.1-KB980182-x64.msu) from the Microsoft site.  But now I get the
message "The update is not applicable to your computer" when I try to
install it.  I am running W7 Home Premium 64-bit and IE8.   What am I
missing?

"Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I am able to print emails correctly after the HotFix!   However, I downloaded KB980182 and tried to re-install but it failed -
> not enough memory!  What am I missing?  Do I care?
>
> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:91EE1E1E-E9D2-4760-A70A-6C94ED7BD7E0@microsoft.com...
>> Change that request, I uninstalled KB980182 and installed the HotFix KB980333.  Now, how do I reinstall KB980182?  Windows
>> update does not say it is available to install?
>>
>> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:ABE3C2BC-0032-4598-ABCB-FE3B019F7EA1@microsoft.com...
>>> Looks like we're making progress.  Ok, I got the hot fix and security update KB980182 was installed back in March.  Now for
>>> the dumb question - how do I uninstall the KB980182 security update?

0
Gary
6/17/2010 3:35:03 PM
Several months ago I found a way to increase the font and use a wider page
for E-Mail messages I was sending and now when I print any of them I get the
last 10 letters at the end of the line carried down to the line below making
a truncated paragraph. Recently, in printing out a Southwest
confirmation(Receipt and Itinerary) the last 7-8 letters didn't print,
including the last three letters of the arrival times. There must be some way
for me to get back to a smaller page with smaller fonts.
--
Wardtwo former Windows XP

"Ken" wrote:

> I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution.
> The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1" of
> the right side of the email is cropped.  I documented and reported the
> problem to MSFT and
> someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were working
> on it.  That was many many months ago.  The problem is/was not printer
> dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or
> Windows Live Mail.   It was apparent at that time that other people were
> experiencing the same problem.  Is anyone aware of what has become of the
> issue or am I the only one who did not get the fix or the only one who still
> expects the whole email to print?  I am using the latest and greatest
> version of Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit along with IE and WLM with all the
> updates applied.

At the risk of beating this thing to death - I had to restore my system back
to the point where KB980182 was installed and KB980333 HotFix was not
installed because for some reason Acronis True Image would not respond (it
hung).  After restoring the system using the CD bootable version of Acronis
True Image, I then installed the KB980333 HotFix  leaving KB980182 installed
and it appears everything is working OK or at least Acronis True Image is
happy.  So... it looks like something that KB980182 did is needed by some
programs.

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message
> It is possible that KB980182 has been superseded by a later KB,
> in which case the "not applicable to your computer" makes sense.
> I would not worry about it. If it was necessary, Windows Update would
> offer it to you.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "Ken"  wrote in message
>
> Please don't abandon me now.  The version of the KB980182 update  that
> said
> "not enough memory" was definitely not the
> correct update for my system - "Google" led me astray.  I got a little
> smarter
> and downloaded what I thought was the correct version of KB980182
> (Windows6.1-KB980182-x64.msu) from the Microsoft site.  But now I get the
> message "The update is not applicable to your computer" when I try to
> install it.  I am running W7 Home Premium 64-bit and IE8.   What am I
> missing?
>

> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> I am able to print emails correctly after the HotFix!   However, I
>> downloaded KB980182 and tried to re-install but it failed - not enough
>> memory!  What am I missing?  Do I care?
>>
>> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> Change that request, I uninstalled KB980182 and installed the HotFix
>>> KB980333.  Now, how do I reinstall KB980182?  Windows update does not
>>> say it is available to install?
>>>
>>> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message

0
Ken
6/18/2010 10:40:50 AM
At the risk of beating this thing to death - I had to restore my system back
to the point where KB980182 was installed and KB980333 HotFix was not
installed because for some reason Acronis True Image would not respond (it
hung).  After restoring the system using the CD bootable version of Acronis
True Image, I then installed the KB980333 HotFix  leaving KB980182 installed
and it appears everything is working OK or at least Acronis True Image is
happy.  So... it looks like something that KB980182 did is needed by some
programs.

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message
> It is possible that KB980182 has been superseded by a later KB,
> in which case the "not applicable to your computer" makes sense.
> I would not worry about it. If it was necessary, Windows Update would
> offer it to you.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "Ken"  wrote in message
>
> Please don't abandon me now.  The version of the KB980182 update  that
> said
> "not enough memory" was definitely not the
> correct update for my system - "Google" led me astray.  I got a little
> smarter
> and downloaded what I thought was the correct version of KB980182
> (Windows6.1-KB980182-x64.msu) from the Microsoft site.  But now I get the
> message "The update is not applicable to your computer" when I try to
> install it.  I am running W7 Home Premium 64-bit and IE8.   What am I
> missing?
>

> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> I am able to print emails correctly after the HotFix!   However, I
>> downloaded KB980182 and tried to re-install but it failed - not enough
>> memory!  What am I missing?  Do I care?
>>
>> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> Change that request, I uninstalled KB980182 and installed the HotFix
>>> KB980333.  Now, how do I reinstall KB980182?  Windows update does not
>>> say it is available to install?
>>>
>>> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message

0
Ken
6/18/2010 10:43:56 AM
Good to hear.  Thanks for reporting back.

"Ken"  wrote in message news:EFC61F74-27B3-4891-A1E8-46E795518BCB@microsoft.com...

At the risk of beating this thing to death - I had to restore my system back
to the point where KB980182 was installed and KB980333 HotFix was not
installed because for some reason Acronis True Image would not respond (it
hung).  After restoring the system using the CD bootable version of Acronis
True Image, I then installed the KB980333 HotFix  leaving KB980182 installed
and it appears everything is working OK or at least Acronis True Image is
happy.  So... it looks like something that KB980182 did is needed by some
programs.

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message
> It is possible that KB980182 has been superseded by a later KB,
> in which case the "not applicable to your computer" makes sense.
> I would not worry about it. If it was necessary, Windows Update would
> offer it to you.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "Ken"  wrote in message news:89F86293-8660-47AB-9102-A68C6DF02B4E@microsoft.com...
>
> Please don't abandon me now.  The version of the KB980182 update  that said
> "not enough memory" was definitely not the
> correct update for my system - "Google" led me astray.  I got a little
> smarter
> and downloaded what I thought was the correct version of KB980182
> (Windows6.1-KB980182-x64.msu) from the Microsoft site.  But now I get the
> message "The update is not applicable to your computer" when I try to
> install it.  I am running W7 Home Premium 64-bit and IE8.   What am I
> missing?
>

> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> I am able to print emails correctly after the HotFix!   However, I downloaded KB980182 and tried to re-install but it failed -
>> not enough memory!  What am I missing?  Do I care?
>>
>> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:91EE1E1E-E9D2-4760-A70A-6C94ED7BD7E0@microsoft.com...
>>> Change that request, I uninstalled KB980182 and installed the HotFix KB980333.  Now, how do I reinstall KB980182?  Windows
>>> update does not say it is available to install?

0
Gary
6/18/2010 2:28:22 PM
Sorry to have seemed to have abandoned you, but you seemed to be getting on
fine by yourself. My problem is still being on XP, so not able to give
sensible suggestions for other OSs.

The offending module that caused the original fault on some systems only is
ieframe.dll. This was fixed by KB980333. You are now presumably in a
situation of having a version of ieframe.dll a couple of builds old, but if
everything is working as it should, this is probably quite unimportant. The
next update involving that module will bring you back up to date.
--
Noel

"Ken" wrote:

> At the risk of beating this thing to death - I had to restore my system back
> to the point where KB980182 was installed and KB980333 HotFix was not
> installed because for some reason Acronis True Image would not respond (it
> hung).  After restoring the system using the CD bootable version of Acronis
> True Image, I then installed the KB980333 HotFix  leaving KB980182 installed
> and it appears everything is working OK or at least Acronis True Image is
> happy.  So... it looks like something that KB980182 did is needed by some
> programs.
>

> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message
> > It is possible that KB980182 has been superseded by a later KB,
> > in which case the "not applicable to your computer" makes sense.
> > I would not worry about it. If it was necessary, Windows Update would
> > offer it to you.
> >
> > Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
> >

> > "Ken"  wrote in message
> >
> > Please don't abandon me now.  The version of the KB980182 update  that
> > said
> > "not enough memory" was definitely not the
> > correct update for my system - "Google" led me astray.  I got a little
> > smarter
> > and downloaded what I thought was the correct version of KB980182
> > (Windows6.1-KB980182-x64.msu) from the Microsoft site.  But now I get the
> > message "The update is not applicable to your computer" when I try to
> > install it.  I am running W7 Home Premium 64-bit and IE8.   What am I
> > missing?
> >

> > "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >> I am able to print emails correctly after the HotFix!   However, I
> >> downloaded KB980182 and tried to re-install but it failed - not enough
> >> memory!  What am I missing?  Do I care?
> >>
> >> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message

Usually indicates later versions of the same common files/dlls are already in place or the presence of a later update that
nullifies the ability to install.

More info on similar reports
 http://www.google.com/search?q=KB980182+won't+install+not+applicable&rls=com.microsoft:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

--
  ...winston
  ms-mvp mail

"Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:89F86293-8660-47AB-9102-A68C6DF02B4E@microsoft.com...
> Please don't abandon me now.  The version of the KB980182 update  that said "not enough memory" was definitely not the
> correct update for my system - "Google" led me astray.  I got a little smarter
> and downloaded what I thought was the correct version of KB980182
> (Windows6.1-KB980182-x64.msu) from the Microsoft site.  But now I get the
> message "The update is not applicable to your computer" when I try to
> install it.  I am running W7 Home Premium 64-bit and IE8.   What am I
> missing?
>

> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:C0123590-9EBA-4B08-9B4E-F69008A928A7@microsoft.com...
>> I am able to print emails correctly after the HotFix!   However, I downloaded KB980182 and tried to re-install but it failed -
>> not enough memory!  What am I missing?  Do I care?
>>
>> "Ken" <krlorenz@comcast.net> wrote in message news:91EE1E1E-E9D2-4760-A70A-6C94ED7BD7E0@microsoft.com...
>>> Change that request, I uninstalled KB980182 and installed the HotFix KB980333.  Now, how do I reinstall KB980182?  Windows
>>> update does not say it is available to install?

0
winston

e-mail #3
I am using Publisher 2007 and and new to using it. I have a newsletter (11"X17" with some graphics) that I print and mail bi-monthly. Is there any way I can create the same file into an e-mail in Outlook or Outlook Express? Any Ideas or suggestions for using other programs instead of those mentioned are appreciated. Papasan PDF attachment? 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

=SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"),(Data1!$E$1:$E$500))
Hi =SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"), (Data1!$E$1:$E$500)) In plain english the formula above means: Sum cells E1 to E500 (last argument) if in B1 to B500 the value is "March" and if in C1 to C500 the value is "New York". SUMPRODUCT is like SUMIF on steroids and it allows you to automate all these reports that you develop with data that you import from a large centralized database, centralized accounting, manufacturing and sales programs or the Internet. The last argument (preceded by a comma) tells Excel what to...

e ...

Word Mail merge lables from .xls document
Office 2000 Windows XP Pro: I am trying to create Avery 8160 lables in WORD form an Excel database. . My sequence in WORD is as follows. Tools>Mail Merge>Create Main Document>Mailing Lables> Active Window>Get Data>Open Data Source. When I get to into folder that contains the .xls file the only files listed in that folder are WORD files. When I click on the File Type drop down menu at the botton of the OPEN DATA SOURCE window, the only options I have are "All Word Documents", "Word documents", "Web pages", "Rich text format", &qu...

Problem with click and copy from one listbox to another
Hello, I have two list boxes, List27 and List29. List 27 is a multiselect. The following code is associated with List27 and runs whenever an item is clicked in List27. I had hoped the following code would do the following. When an item is clicked in List27, it is added to List 29 If the item is clicked again in List27 it is removed from List 29 What is actually happening is that items are added to List29, sometimes two at a time, and nothing is removed. What do you suggest? Thank you, Keith code follows: Private Sub List27_Click() Dim ctlSource As Control Dim a...

Exchange 2003 DNS problem
How do I prevent the SMTP service from sending mail to an A RR ONLY when an MX RR exists, but is unreacheable for some reason? It appears as if my Exchange server is sending mail to an A RR record when an MX record exists instead of returning an error message. Where can I increase the logging on the Exchange server to detail the name resolution process the mail server performs to find out if the server is actually sending to an A RR incorrectly or if the name lookup never returns an MX RR and is correctly sending to an A RR? On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:45:05 -0800, "thaller" <...

Mailing list
I am making a mailing list of customers addresses. I own a pizzeria and at the end of the night I take the order slips and type the addresses of customers who ordered that day into microsoft word. After a few weeks of doing this I am getting a lot of repeats. How do I avoid this? If you're doing it in Word, make each address its own paragraph, select all the paragraphs, and choose Sort (Word2007: Home tab; Word2003 and earlier, Table menu [they don't need to be in a table]). Then when you want to add a new one, just go to where it would fit in and see if it's alrea...

Formatting/Page Break/Printing Issue
I set up a new excel file to match a 33 page hard copy document, and spaced the rows so that my document put the right text on the right pages. The text in each row spans past the columns that are set to print, however the print preview still looks correct (not cutting off any words, even though in a page break preview, the ends of each line fall in the grey area). When I copy this sheet into an existing excel file, the pages all change, and the text is cut off on the right side of the page. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Problem with encoding
Currently , i am trying to send an email that contain chinese to some of my friends which works perfectly fine before i download and latest version of the S/MIME Control. Now. my friends said they could not read the chinese i typed in. please can someone help me to solve this problem. PS. i am using Microsoft Outlook and they are using yahoo emails ...

i dont no how to send a mail could u plz tell me wot to click on
help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz What do you mean by "send a mail" ? Could you please keep the subjects brief and explain what you would like in as much details as possible please -- iPod's ROCK! "marjan" wrote: > help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

How do I block messages from one particular e-mail adress?
I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it possible to block those messages? yes. right click an email from them, Junk mail, add to junk senders list -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9517F371-5BC9-46D6-8979-9FB489585258@microsoft.com... >I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it...

problems changing exchange server 2003 ip address
sorry for my bad english one server with w2k3 and e2k3. server is also dc, gc, dhcp and dns server. original ip is public. when i tried to change ip to private address the server dont boot up. i used the last good know conf and added both ip's for nic. now exchange shows only public ip in virtual servers ip list. if i remove public from nic even ad users and comps dont start. i have tested this in lab and there change went ok. any ideas? Thanks - Mika Can someone help me? "Mika Lindberg" <mika.lindberg@netikka.fi> kirjoitti viestiss´┐Ż:edqh03d7EHA.2196@TK2MSFTN...

How to forward mail from internalmail to external address?
I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Ask your Exchange administrator to set up a mail-enabled contact for your hotmail account, and use alternate delivery/delivery options on the user@mydomain.com mailbox to send a copy of all inbound mail to the mail-enabled contact. Mark Thailand wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address > to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Mark Thailand <mark@wctcoltd.com> wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomai...

out look mail
How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:08:29 -0700, "Donna" <w1239881@imail.losrios.edu> wrote: >How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? > Ask your school email administrator. Nobody on this volunteer-staffed technical support forum for Microsoft Access databases will be able to help you. You'll also want to change your email address; it's now been published to tens of thousands of computers worldwide, and spammers and junk mailers can and will harvest it to send you SPAM....

Money 2004
Are any other Australian users of Money 2004 having problems getting downloads of stock prices? For the last three weeks I've been clicking on the "Update Prices" link when I log on each night. Then I'd sit there, fat, dumb and happy, believing that the "Call Completed" message signified that all was well. That was until I noticed that the prices didn't seem to be moving much, and by looking at the Update Manually dialog I found that the prices had in fact only updated once each week; interestingly enough on the Friday. The error message "Money was unable ...

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

SQL Server Connection Problem Error when using Org Mass Assign
I am trying to assign accounts based on a segment and I'm getting the following error" A SQL Server connection problem has occurred. Please try your operation again when the server is less busy. It worked on the other segments. Has anyone seen this? Thanks ...

Attachments in a mail merge document
HI I am trying to do an e-mail merge from Microsoft word. I have been successful with just formatted text. I would like to however, send an attachment along with these emails. I have tried various methods to achieve this, but have not been successful. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Is Outlook 2002 (XP) capable of doing an e-mail merge with attachments? regards, Andrew No. You would have to use a 3rd party mass mailing program if you need to send attachments. Look here for a list of possible programs: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail -- ...

URGENT: Mail access issues
Hello: I am having a problem logging into my Outlook mail account on my laptop. I get the following error: "Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domain, then type your password again. If your account is new or if your administrator requested a password change you need to click Change Password then logon with your new password." Seems like a straight-forward message, but here is the problem. I can access my mail account when logging on to the client's desktop computer. I should be able to logon to this account from my laptop, just like my co...

A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf...
I'm using Outlook 2002 and a UK Accounts package called Sage. This package allows me to send invoices via email. Everytime I send an email I have to wait 5 seconds before I can click YES, and if I have a lot of invoices to send, this does take quite some time. Is there a way to "override" this setting so that it sends them automatically without asking me? I know the security reasons why this feature is there, its just a hinderance thats all. I do have uptodate virus checking on my emails that will hopefully catch worm viruses trying to send without my knowledge. Anyway, I h...

printing Little Current month and Little Next month on Banner when it should little PRIOR month and little Next month.
I use microsoft outlook 2002 to print my family's yearly calendar. On professionally printed calendars, when February is shown, there is a miniature January and March. But the output from microsoft outlook is showing Big February and little February and Little march. How do I get the previous month to display next to the next month on the banner? ...

P L E A S E
Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts below this post). Please. Thank you. "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote in message news:ewOtE0A3DHA.2700@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts > below this post). Please. What? I'm to search through the newsgroup looking for find your post? I don't think so... Cheers Richard. Jan, I have already answered your post, let me repeat it: "If you go to www.microsoft.com and enter the fo...

New Mail Desktop Shortcut
Is there a desktop shortcut for creating a new mail message (running Windows XP)? In Windows 2000 there was a shortcut bar with a new mail message icon on it. I'm wondering if there's something similar in XP? Rob D. <RobD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a desktop shortcut for creating a new mail message (running > Windows XP)? In Windows 2000 there was a shortcut bar with a new > mail message icon on it. I'm wondering if there's something similar > in XP? It's easy enough to make one. Open Outlook and search for "command line&qu...

E-Mail Printing Problem
I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution. The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1" of the right side of the email is cropped. I documented and reported the problem to MSFT and someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were working on it. That was many many months ago. The problem is/was not printer dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or Windows Live Mail. It was apparent at that time that other people were experiencing the same problem. Is anyone aware...

Unable to send via windows mail
Hi everyone, I am having trouble sending via windows mail, one day it was working and then for some reason it doesnt. I can still received email but unable to send. I have all correct settings, I have deleted accunt and re installed account, changed port settings as requested and still get the same error. which is the following The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems ...