dup e-mail messages

i got g-mail, hotmail and 2 other account.
for every g-mail e-message it get i get 1 message in g-mail inbox and 2
message in my quick views unread e-mail.
all of by other account  goes in thier inbox, 1 in their inbox and 1 in
unread box.
if i read the other accout in box and delete the message it delete that
inbox message and the unreead message,
on g-mail inbox i read and delete message and when done it still got 2 copy
in my quick views unread e-mail,
what do i need to change.
windows.live.mail.desktop 2738 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Problem sending message on Live mail
I have a new desktop with window 7 and Norton 360. Everything went well with Live Mail except for "Send". I've read all the postings without success. Shut of Scan outgoing mail in Norton. The message I recieve is The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test' Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10013 These server settings worked with outlook express. thx. Is your Yahoo account a premium plus account or a free account that supports pop3 ? (not all...

Not able to rReplying HTML e-mails.
Hi. We are using Outlook 2003 fully patched with Exchange 2003 server. One of my users experiences an odd situation. When replying a HTML formatted e-mail, the user is not able to write anything in the text field. Have to convert the e-mail to plain text before typing the response. Any idea what is happening? Hope there is someone that can help me. Thank you in advance Dag N Does it happen with all HTML or just certain messages? Is the user trying to type above the message or inserting comments into the text? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.o...

How do I print mailing labels from my spreadsheet data?
Hi all, I am running Excel 2000. I have an Excel file that is no more than names and addresses, arranged as Names under column A, Address under column B. There are 861 of these entries and I need to find out how to get these adresses printed as labels. I have the full Office suite, so the other apps like Word are present and I use Outlook as my mail client. Please Help! :-) Thank You. Hi see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rod wrote: > Hi all, > > I am running Excel 2000. I have an Excel file that is no > mo...

Firefox works but I.E. and Chrome do not
I have windows XP on my laptop and I have 3 browsers installed. They are Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. Firefox is my browser of choice, the one I use the most frequent. Recently I tried to get on Chrome and I was not able to. Then I tried IE and had the same problem. Both browsers give me the same message, "webpage not available". The problem is obviously not my connection, as Firefox is still working. I mentioned this problem on Facebook & was told by someone that I should not have more than two browsers? Other research I have come across says that...

Huge message in inbox blocking outlook
I have an error message (Webshield SMTP) for an email that I sent (mea culpa) that had a huge attachment in it. The error message also has the attachment (13MB!). I am trying to isolate this email, and delete it, but cannot. Everytime Outlook highlights it, Outlook seizes up and I have to shut it down. I have tried to create an alternate inbox, and failed, so the only email in the real inbox is the error message. Hence I cannot use Outlook, as the inbox immediately highlights the rogue email. Is there any possible way of finding the email outside of Outlook and deleting it? Or is the...

Checking for Dups
Good afternoon all, I have a db and I would like to add a feature to it that checks for duplicates prior to saving a new record. This would have to check for the (ClientName), (Address), and (Phone) and would like to somehow have this pop up to similar names, addresses, or phone numbers that are current in the duplicate check. I would also like to add an optional buttons in message that let one OK or cancel if any records found that match any of the criteria above. It=92s mainly to let the user know that one or more of the criteria consist in another record. The issue I have with th...

E-mail Account
I am able to connect to Exchange my exchange 2003 server (on server 2003 standard) using the email account "Microsoft Exchange Server". To verify that I am connected I click on "Check name" and both the server name and username are underlined. However once I open Outlook 2003 Outlook is very slow and doesn't repond very well. I try to send an e-mail and it sits in the outbox and messages that are on my exchange server in outlook web access aren't downloaded. If I try send/receive Outlook locks up and even sometime says (not responding). Outlook eventual...

preventing a user to delete mails from a certain mailboxfolder
has anyone a solution to prevent certain users to delete messages in a folder. for example we created several mailboxes and shared them to different users but there can be only one person that has the right to delete messages in that folder. we already added permissions so that only persan A can delete but person B and C still can delete messages. thanks in adbvace for the help On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:09:03 -0700, "jurgen vancoilie" <jurgenvancoilie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >has anyone a solution to prevent certain users to delete messages in a folder. >for...

Clock time is wrong in received e-mails
I recently installed Microsoft Office 2003 on my new computer (Windows 7). I am using Outlook as my email program.The time shown on received e-mails is exactly two hours prior to the actual time. My computer clock is accurate. Any help in correcting this will be appreciated. Checked the time zone in Outlook? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Pat asked: | I recently installed Micr...

How to mass-delete messages from PUBLIC FOLDER
Hello, I am new to Microsoft's online posting community so I hope there is someone who can answer this for me. I have a public folder that is filled with about 20,000 email messages (how they got there was from an ex- employee who setup an email filter that dumped most of his stuff over a several year period). Besides taping the "Delete" key down on my keyboard is there a way to easily delete all of these messages on our Exchange 5.5 server that does not require duct tape? We run Outlook 2002 at the desktops. THANK YOU FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS CAN YOU PROVIDE. Troy Henley Co...

Solution for people having trouble importing Outlook Express messages into Outlook 2003
I've had the same problem. Too bad that Outlook didn't give a meaninful error message instead of just doing nothing, but I've stumbled upon how solve it: You need to create your .pst file first before you can import. File > Data File Management > Add in Outlook 2003. Once this is done, follow the same import procedure within Outlook, and it will work. (btw, if this works for you too, pls post it to the group, I'm not sure how to post to the group rather than just to reply to you. -quarticubed === > I've tried: Importing via Outlook | Import from another Program ...

READING SAVED BAND E MAIL?
I am trying to figure out how I can re read E Mail sent to me by my bank that was already read and saved in Money 2003? Thanks, Arty On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:09:54 GMT, ART SANTELLA <santella@optonline.net> wrote: >I am trying to figure out how I can re read E Mail sent to me by my bank that was >already read and saved in Money 2003? >Thanks, > >Arty Thanks, Arty ...

E-Mail address Link
When typing in Word 2007 how do I get an e-mail address to appear as a link in the document? In previous versions if I typed an e-mail address it would appear as blue underlined text. Thanks in advance Hi photoman157, Word 2007 does this by default. To make sure your's has the default settings, go to Word Options|Proofing > Autocorrect Options > Autoformat as you type, then make sure the 'internet and network paths with hyperlinks' option is checked. Do likewise for the 'internet and network paths with hyperlinks' option in Word Options|Proofing > Auto...

Importing mail from another computer
I have a small home network of a desktop PC and a laptop. I use MS Otlook on both. Is it possible to import my Inbox (or any other folder) from on to the other? Peter Peter B, you wrote on Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:04:51 +0100: > I have a small home network of a desktop PC and a laptop. I use MS Otlook > on both. Is it possible to import my Inbox (or any other folder) from on to > the other? Simply copy the pst-file (in this file the most Outlook datas �X Mails, Contacts, Calendar etc �X are stored) from one computer to the other and open the file in Outlook via File | Ope...

Forcing Entourage to require signing in BEFORE displaying e-mail

Mail Merge file from Pub 98
I have a mail merge file from Pub 98 that I'm trying to open with Pub 03. It's not working. The 03 version doesn't even see it as a file for use. I'm using XP and my Pub 98 disc blew up in my cd drive. Anyone know how I can get 03 to read the 98 file? Are you getting an error message? Do you still have the data intact? Is it a Publisher list or something else? Do you have problems opening other 98 files? Sometimes Norton will cause problems. How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us I've had ...

E Connect
Hi Any one could you plz send me some example to read the xml values and to store it into gp using econnect. any example using econnect. Thanks & Regards William Hi Willam, Check this out as a starting point for e-Connect. http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa663373.aspx -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lunadevelopment.com "William" wrote: > > Hi > > Any one could you plz send me some example to read the xml values and to > store it into gp using econnect. any example using econ...

e-mail to crm contacts in 4.0
I have CRM 4.0 for Outlook installed. It seems to be working ok. So far the only issue that I see is that I can't email to CRM Contacts. I start a new mail message in Outlook. I click To. I select CRM Contacts from the "Show Names from the" and nothing appears. I can see CRM Accounts, CRM Leads and CRM Users, but not CRM Contacts. The list is blank, no error messages or anything. I also noticed that if I add a new Account or a Lead to CRM, that record will not appear in the "Show Names from the" unless I do CRM - Synchronize with CRM in Outlook. Which i...

How do I do mail merge with 2 2-sided documents per page?
I just posted this question, and received a notification of a response, but the URl I was given to read the response does not work/load. Help please. How do I retrieve the response? First the URL does work. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP030713451033.aspx?pid=CH010504371033 Second Please do not start a new thread when trying to get help with an existing thread. John G. "Frustrated!" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44B97477-4C9F-4B77-AEF6-6E84588C5B78@microsoft.com... >I just posted this question, and received a notifi...

Old E-mail Extraction
Can someone give me directions on how to extract all e- mails that were sent from one user to another user. Both internal on the same domain. One person is being accused of sending inappropriate e- mails to the other. I would like to print out a list of all the e-mails for around the last year. Any way that can be accomplished? Thanks in advance. "BenP" <bpearce@advcybpro.com> wrote: >Can someone give me directions on how to extract all e- >mails that were sent from one user to another user. Both >internal on the same domain. > >One person is being ac...

Monitor # of E-mails in and out
Does any one know of a way within Exchange 2003 to monitor or report the number of e-mail coming in and out of an orginazation? Any built in tools or third party apps? TIA PerfMon counters and Message Tracking logs. Ray wrote: > Does any one know of a way within Exchange 2003 to > monitor or report the number of e-mail coming in and out > of an orginazation? Any built in tools or third party > apps? > > TIA -- Help fight spam - designate sending servers for your domain. http://spf.pobox.com ...

Retrieving deleted e-mails
Is there a method to locate recently (two weeks) deleted e-mails? Using Windows XP. Thanks. 1: Is this a Pop3 account? 2: What folder were they in? 3: Did you delete them or did something else happen? 4: Are they in Deleted Items? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Pat" <Pat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B2EA6F44-CABD-4511-9198-FDF25957695F@microsoft.com... > Is there a method to locate recently (two weeks) deleted e-mails? > Using > Windows XP. Thanks. Are they still avail...

How to troubleshoot this;user sporadically gets message 'stuck' in Outbox
I have 2,500 users, exch2003 SP1, Outlook 2002, Win2000 machines. User sends messages from Outlook and occasionally messages get 'stuck' in Outbox. Stuck messages do not contain any attachments, just random e-mails destined to other internal recipients simply get stuck in Outbox occasionally. I asked user to try to send messages from OWA and the problem is reproduceable. Is there any tool or method to trobleshoot this ? As far as I know this is the only user complaining of such issue. I have other 200 users at her location and nobody else reported this problem. http://support.mi...

E-mail
Help ! How can I e-mail a newsletter I just made in publisher?? Friends without publisher can't open it. Read http://www.mvps.org/publisher/sharing.html "Kerry" <sean286@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9D2EC38B-877E-4B7F-9218-6957DE0446E9@microsoft.com... > Help ! How can I e-mail a newsletter I just made in publisher?? Friends without publisher can't open it. Hi Kerry (sean286@hotmail.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Help ! How can I e-mail a newsletter I just made in publisher?? || Friends without publisher can't open it. 1. Which v...

Can't drag mail to To-Do Bar
I know I've been able to do this in the past, but for some reason I cannot drag a message from my Inbox to the To-Do Bar. This has been one of the greatest tips I've used since I found about the To-Do Bar, but now it's not working on my work computer. My home computer stills works fine. Here are the particulars: Running Outlook 2007 on Windows XP Moving from an online Exchange Server Inbox Drag to the To-Do Bar I *can* make the mail item a task by right-clicking on the mail item and flagging it. This is a royal pain since I had the To-Do Bar set up to automatically set the fla...