Birthday entry error

I have Win 7 Home Premium x64 and WLMail. When editing my contact, I tried to
use a pop down calendar in the Birthday entry area. I opened calendar and
clicked Feb 3, 2010, however the date on the line appeared as March 2... July
11 transferred into Nov 7, etc. Entering manually 03/02/xxxx produces correct
entry 03 Feb xx, manual entry of 11/07/xxxx results in the correct 11 Jul xx,
etc. Entering birthdate on Contacts.com do not change rntry on my desktop.
May someone please tell me what's the correct way to enter the birthday
info? Also, what is the easy way to get to a drop down calendar for the years
past?
--
Ilya Zeldes
Fort Myers, FL

Addendum to the previous post.

As I mentioned it, a manual entry shows a correct date UNTIL I click on
Save. After Save, the date in the Preview area gets back to a wrong one.
And, of course, if I open this contact for edit, the wrong date is there...
Do you follow me?

Ilya

"ilyaz" <ilyaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Win 7 Home Premium x64 and WLMail. When editing my contact, I tried
> use a pop down calendar in the Birthday entry area. I opened calendar and
> clicked Feb 3, 2010, however the date on the line appeared as March 2...
> July
> 11 transferred into Nov 7, etc. Entering manually 03/02/xxxx produces
> correct
> entry 03 Feb xx, manual entry of 11/07/xxxx results in the correct 11 Jul
> xx,
> etc. Entering birthdate on Contacts.com do not change rntry on my desktop.
> May someone please tell me what's the correct way to enter the birthday
> info? Also, what is the easy way to get to a drop down calendar for the
> years
> past?
> --
> Ilya Zeldes
> Fort Myers, FL

0
Ilya
7/17/2010 4:50:52 PM
In your Win 7 setup, what is your default date format... you should be able
to locate this in your Regional Options settings.

For example my Short Date format is: M/d/yyyy
And my Long Date format is: dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy

"Ilya Zeldes" <ilyaz33@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Addendum to the previous post.
>
> As I mentioned it, a manual entry shows a correct date UNTIL I click on
> Save. After Save, the date in the Preview area gets back to a wrong one.
> And, of course, if I open this contact for edit, the wrong date is
> there...
> Do you follow me?
>
> Ilya
>
> "ilyaz" <ilyaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I have Win 7 Home Premium x64 and WLMail. When editing my contact, I
>> tried to
>> use a pop down calendar in the Birthday entry area. I opened calendar and
>> clicked Feb 3, 2010, however the date on the line appeared as March 2...
>> July
>> 11 transferred into Nov 7, etc. Entering manually 03/02/xxxx produces
>> correct
>> entry 03 Feb xx, manual entry of 11/07/xxxx results in the correct 11 Jul
>> xx,
>> etc. Entering birthdate on Contacts.com do not change rntry on my
>> desktop.
>> May someone please tell me what's the correct way to enter the birthday
>> info? Also, what is the easy way to get to a drop down calendar for the
>> years
>> past?
>> --
>> Ilya Zeldes
>> Fort Myers, FL

0
Magnus
7/17/2010 6:01:57 PM
Sounds like you have the wrong date format selected (7/11 becomes 11/7,
2/3 becomes 3/2, etc.).
Different countries use different date formats. Go to Control Panel, Region
and Language, then choose the appropriate date format.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message news:E3D214EA-6574-4CC5-9C6E-40147DA29498@microsoft.com...

Addendum to the previous post.

As I mentioned it, a manual entry shows a correct date UNTIL I click on
Save. After Save, the date in the Preview area gets back to a wrong one.
And, of course, if I open this contact for edit, the wrong date is there...
Do you follow me?

Ilya

"ilyaz" <ilyaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have Win 7 Home Premium x64 and WLMail. When editing my contact, I tried to
> use a pop down calendar in the Birthday entry area. I opened calendar and
> clicked Feb 3, 2010, however the date on the line appeared as March 2... July
> 11 transferred into Nov 7, etc. Entering manually 03/02/xxxx produces correct
> entry 03 Feb xx, manual entry of 11/07/xxxx results in the correct 11 Jul xx,
> etc. Entering birthdate on Contacts.com do not change rntry on my desktop.
> May someone please tell me what's the correct way to enter the birthday
> info? Also, what is the easy way to get to a drop down calendar for the years
> past?
> --
> Ilya Zeldes
> Fort Myers, FL

0
Gary
7/17/2010 6:18:44 PM
Gary and Magnus,

thanks for your suggestions. As a matter of fact, my settings were
dd/mm/yyyy, but, as I said before, it didn't work... After many tries, I
found that the only format accepted in the birthday date is mm/dd/yyyy. To
bad... For a number of reasons, I'd prefer the dd/mm/yyyy style...
Thanks again for your input.

Ilya

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message
> Sounds like you have the wrong date format selected (7/11 becomes 11/7,
> 2/3 becomes 3/2, etc.).
> Different countries use different date formats. Go to Control Panel,
> Region
> and Language, then choose the appropriate date format.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message
>
> Addendum to the previous post.
>
> As I mentioned it, a manual entry shows a correct date UNTIL I click on
> Save. After Save, the date in the Preview area gets back to a wrong one.
> And, of course, if I open this contact for edit, the wrong date is
> there...
> Do you follow me?
>
> Ilya
>
> "ilyaz" <ilyaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I have Win 7 Home Premium x64 and WLMail. When editing my contact, I
>> tried to
>> use a pop down calendar in the Birthday entry area. I opened calendar and
>> clicked Feb 3, 2010, however the date on the line appeared as March 2...
>> July
>> 11 transferred into Nov 7, etc. Entering manually 03/02/xxxx produces
>> correct
>> entry 03 Feb xx, manual entry of 11/07/xxxx results in the correct 11 Jul
>> xx,
>> etc. Entering birthdate on Contacts.com do not change rntry on my
>> desktop.
>> May someone please tell me what's the correct way to enter the birthday
>> info? Also, what is the easy way to get to a drop down calendar for the
>> years
>> past?
>> --
>> Ilya Zeldes
>> Fort Myers, FL

0
Ilya
7/18/2010 4:45:24 AM
Interesting.  Apparently the pop-up calendar ignores the system setting for
date format, instead deciding that since you are in the U.S., you must use the
standard U.S. format (mm/dd/yyyy).

"Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message news:6B3268EE-A709-4523-9FD4-DF76154E1C2F@microsoft.com...

Gary and Magnus,

thanks for your suggestions. As a matter of fact, my settings were
dd/mm/yyyy, but, as I said before, it didn't work... After many tries, I
found that the only format accepted in the birthday date is mm/dd/yyyy. To
bad... For a number of reasons, I'd prefer the dd/mm/yyyy style...
Thanks again for your input.

Ilya

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message
> Sounds like you have the wrong date format selected (7/11 becomes 11/7,
> 2/3 becomes 3/2, etc.).
> Different countries use different date formats. Go to Control Panel, Region
> and Language, then choose the appropriate date format.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message news:E3D214EA-6574-4CC5-9C6E-40147DA29498@microsoft.com...
>
> Addendum to the previous post.
>
> As I mentioned it, a manual entry shows a correct date UNTIL I click on
> Save. After Save, the date in the Preview area gets back to a wrong one.
> And, of course, if I open this contact for edit, the wrong date is there...
> Do you follow me?
>
> Ilya
>
> "ilyaz" <ilyaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I have Win 7 Home Premium x64 and WLMail. When editing my contact, I tried to
>> use a pop down calendar in the Birthday entry area. I opened calendar and
>> clicked Feb 3, 2010, however the date on the line appeared as March 2... July
>> 11 transferred into Nov 7, etc. Entering manually 03/02/xxxx produces correct
>> entry 03 Feb xx, manual entry of 11/07/xxxx results in the correct 11 Jul xx,
>> etc. Entering birthdate on Contacts.com do not change rntry on my desktop.
>> May someone please tell me what's the correct way to enter the birthday
>> info? Also, what is the easy way to get to a drop down calendar for the years
>> past?
>> --
>> Ilya Zeldes
>> Fort Myers, FL

0
Gary
7/18/2010 4:59:56 AM
He's quite right.

The dd/mm/yyyy style is much more reasonable.

Nancy

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)"  wrote in message

Interesting.  Apparently the pop-up calendar ignores the system setting for
date format, instead deciding that since you are in the U.S., you must use
the
standard U.S. format (mm/dd/yyyy).

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message

Gary and Magnus,

thanks for your suggestions. As a matter of fact, my settings were
dd/mm/yyyy, but, as I said before, it didn't work... After many tries, I
found that the only format accepted in the birthday date is mm/dd/yyyy. To
bad... For a number of reasons, I'd prefer the dd/mm/yyyy style...
Thanks again for your input.

Ilya

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message

> Sounds like you have the wrong date format selected (7/11 becomes 11/7,
> 2/3 becomes 3/2, etc.).
> Different countries use different date formats. Go to Control Panel,
> Region
> and Language, then choose the appropriate date format.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message
>
> Addendum to the previous post.
>
> As I mentioned it, a manual entry shows a correct date UNTIL I click on
> Save. After Save, the date in the Preview area gets back to a wrong one.
> And, of course, if I open this contact for edit, the wrong date is
> there...
> Do you follow me?
>
> Ilya
>
> "ilyaz" <ilyaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I have Win 7 Home Premium x64 and WLMail. When editing my contact, I
>> tried to
>> use a pop down calendar in the Birthday entry area. I opened calendar and
>> clicked Feb 3, 2010, however the date on the line appeared as March 2...
>> July
>> 11 transferred into Nov 7, etc. Entering manually 03/02/xxxx produces
>> correct
>> entry 03 Feb xx, manual entry of 11/07/xxxx results in the correct 11 Jul
>> xx,
>> etc. Entering birthdate on Contacts.com do not change rntry on my
>> desktop.
>> May someone please tell me what's the correct way to enter the birthday
>> info? Also, what is the easy way to get to a drop down calendar for the
>> years
>> past?
>> --
>> Ilya Zeldes
>> Fort Myers, FL

0
Nancy
7/18/2010 6:01:55 AM
The dd/mm/yyyy convention is more logical, and more widely used in the
rest of the world.. The fact remains, though, that mm/dd/yyyy is the standard
in the U.S.

"Nancy Jackman"  wrote in message news:OAvuD7jJLHA.5716@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

He's quite right.

The dd/mm/yyyy style is much more reasonable.

Nancy

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)"  wrote in message

Interesting.  Apparently the pop-up calendar ignores the system setting for
date format, instead deciding that since you are in the U.S., you must use
the
standard U.S. format (mm/dd/yyyy).

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message

Gary and Magnus,

thanks for your suggestions. As a matter of fact, my settings were
dd/mm/yyyy, but, as I said before, it didn't work... After many tries, I
found that the only format accepted in the birthday date is mm/dd/yyyy. To
bad... For a number of reasons, I'd prefer the dd/mm/yyyy style...
Thanks again for your input.

Ilya

"Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message

> Sounds like you have the wrong date format selected (7/11 becomes 11/7,
> 2/3 becomes 3/2, etc.).
> Different countries use different date formats. Go to Control Panel, Region
> and Language, then choose the appropriate date format.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message news:E3D214EA-6574-4CC5-9C6E-40147DA29498@microsoft.com...
>
> Addendum to the previous post.
>
> As I mentioned it, a manual entry shows a correct date UNTIL I click on
> Save. After Save, the date in the Preview area gets back to a wrong one.
> And, of course, if I open this contact for edit, the wrong date is there...
> Do you follow me?
>
> Ilya
>
> "ilyaz" <ilyaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> I have Win 7 Home Premium x64 and WLMail. When editing my contact, I tried to
>> use a pop down calendar in the Birthday entry area. I opened calendar and
>> clicked Feb 3, 2010, however the date on the line appeared as March 2... July
>> 11 transferred into Nov 7, etc. Entering manually 03/02/xxxx produces correct
>> entry 03 Feb xx, manual entry of 11/07/xxxx results in the correct 11 Jul xx,
>> etc. Entering birthdate on Contacts.com do not change rntry on my desktop.
>> May someone please tell me what's the correct way to enter the birthday
>> info? Also, what is the easy way to get to a drop down calendar for the years
>> past?
>> --
>> Ilya Zeldes
>> Fort Myers, FL

0
Gary
7/18/2010 2:56:41 PM
No question about the US Standard. But then why Windows 7 offers several
different options that do not work? Looks to me that there might be a glitch
somewhere in the WLM. Also, the drop down calendar open the current year and
month, naturally. But what do you do if today you need April 1933? Is there
a quick way to get past several decades?

> [...]
>>
>> "ilyaz" <ilyaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> I have Win 7 Home Premium x64 and WLMail. When editing my contact, I
>>> tried to
>>> use a pop down calendar in the Birthday entry area. I opened calendar
>>> and
>>> clicked Feb 3, 2010, however the date on the line appeared as March 2...
>>> July
>>> 11 transferred into Nov 7, etc. Entering manually 03/02/xxxx produces
>>> correct
>>> entry 03 Feb xx, manual entry of 11/07/xxxx results in the correct 11
>>> Jul xx,
>>> etc. Entering birthdate on Contacts.com do not change rntry on my
>>> desktop.
>>> May someone please tell me what's the correct way to enter the birthday
>>> info? Also, what is the easy way to get to a drop down calendar for the

0
Ilya
7/18/2010 3:59:10 PM
I don't know, I've never used the popup calendar for entering birth dates.
Seems like an unnecessary gimmick to me. I always enter the date manually.

"Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message news:811ED38E-9112-4464-81CE-291F90EBE34F@microsoft.com...

> [...]

>> And, of course, if I open this contact for edit, the wrong date is there...
>> Do you follow me?
>>
>> Ilya
>>
>> "ilyaz" <ilyaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> I have Win 7 Home Premium x64 and WLMail. When editing my contact, I tried to
>>> use a pop down calendar in the Birthday entry area. I opened calendar and
>>> clicked Feb 3, 2010, however the date on the line appeared as March 2... July
>>> 11 transferred into Nov 7, etc. Entering manually 03/02/xxxx produces correct
>>> entry 03 Feb xx, manual entry of 11/07/xxxx results in the correct 11 Jul xx,
>>> etc. Entering birthdate on Contacts.com do not change rntry on my desktop.
>>> May someone please tell me what's the correct way to enter the birthday
>>> info? Also, what is the easy way to get to a drop down calendar for the years

0
Gary
7/18/2010 9:07:15 PM
Yeah, even in this high tech era the manual labor does miracles...

> I don't know, I've never used the popup calendar for entering birth dates.
> Seems like an unnecessary gimmick to me. I always enter the date manually.
>
> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>

> "Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message
>
> No question about the US Standard. But then why Windows 7 offers several
> different options that do not work? Looks to me that there might be a
> glitch
> somewhere in the WLM. Also, the drop down calendar open the current year
> and
> month, naturally. But what do you do if today you need April 1933? Is
> there
> a quick way to get past several decades?
>
> Ilya
>
> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message
>> The dd/mm/yyyy convention is more logical, and more widely used in the
>> rest of the world.. The fact remains, though, that mm/dd/yyyy is the
>> standard
>> in the U.S.
>>
>> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>>

>> "Nancy Jackman"  wrote in message
>>
>> He's quite right.
>>
>> The dd/mm/yyyy style is much more reasonable.
>>
>> Nancy
>>
>> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)"  wrote in message
>>
>> Interesting.  Apparently the pop-up calendar ignores the system setting
>> for
>> date format, instead deciding that since you are in the U.S., you must
>> use
>> the
>> standard U.S. format (mm/dd/yyyy).
>>
>> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>>

>> "Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message
>>
>> Gary and Magnus,
>>
>> thanks for your suggestions. As a matter of fact, my settings were
>> dd/mm/yyyy, but, as I said before, it didn't work... After many tries, I
>> found that the only format accepted in the birthday date is mm/dd/yyyy.
>> bad... For a number of reasons, I'd prefer the dd/mm/yyyy style...
>> Thanks again for your input.
>>
>> Ilya
>>
>> "Gary VanderMolen (MVP)" <gary@NoMail.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>>> Sounds like you have the wrong date format selected (7/11 becomes 11/7,
>>> 2/3 becomes 3/2, etc.).
>>> Different countries use different date formats. Go to Control Panel,
>>> Region
>>> and Language, then choose the appropriate date format.
>>>
>>> Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
>>>

>>> "Ilya Zeldes"  wrote in message
>>>
>>> Addendum to the previous post.
>>>
>>> As I mentioned it, a manual entry shows a correct date UNTIL I click on
>>> Save. After Save, the date in the Preview area gets back to a wrong one.
>>> And, of course, if I open this contact for edit, the wrong date is
>>> there...
>>> Do you follow me?
>>>
>>> Ilya
>>>
>>> "ilyaz" <ilyaz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
Ilya

Cashbook Deposit Number Error
We are having a problem with deposit numbers in one of our cashbooks in that every ten numbers, when it gets to a number ending in zero, it drops the zero off the end and we have to reset it. As an example we might use deposit number 4458, then 4459, and the next deposit number will come up not as 4460 but as 446. We can then reset it to 4460 and this works, then we will get 4461, 4462 etc, until we save 4469 and then the next deposit comes up as 447 instead of 4470. As far as I am aware we have not changed any settings so I'm in the dark as to why this is happening. ...

error with exchange 2003
since last week, the application log is full of following message: the service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\src\lra\abv_dg\serveragent.cpp(4511) this is domain controller (win 2003 server) and exchange server (exchange 2003. the network is running with 8 local computers. i could not find any help related to this error message and i need some help with this issue. thanks Any help from http://groups.google.com/groups?as_epq=service%20threw%20an%20unexpected%20exception%20which%20was%20caught&safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_ugroup=microsoft.publi...

Copy 3 separate records from form into 1 row of table as new entry
I have a form that has 3 fields. 1 is the date (default = Date()), the second is a value which is populated by a query into the form field, and the 3rd is a number (1, 2 or 3 etc) I would like to copy all those 3 records to a single new record in a table of 4 columns (first being the "autonumber ID Key") Preferably by double clicking the "second value" field in the form or by button press on the form. Private Sub Textfield_DblClick(Cancel As Integer) [or Private Sub Button_Click()] Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "INSERT INTO MyTable(DateField, TextField, Num...

552 Error
One of our clients is unable to send emails/attachments to one of our users in the organization. The client receives an NDR with reference ro Error 552 (Mailbox Storage Allocation Exceeded). It has been happening for about a week now and the odd thing about it is that this client is the only sender that is having this problem. The user receives emails and attachments from all other senders (that I am aware of) and can send emails to the client. The mailbox does not seem to be full. I know that there are some things that I may be missing so thoughts and suggestions are welcomed. Than...

entering recurring appointments as daily entries
Hi i use outlook calendar, and most of my entries are recurring appointments,(holiday unit bookings). I recently bought a blackberry, and has a problem with recurring appointments and only shows the first day. Is there a way of easily entering a appointment, repeating it , say for 6 days, but having the appointments recorded as single day entries. thanks tim you could possibly copy a single appointment to each of the days. Just right-click drag and drop in the Date Navigator and choose Copy. it can be tricky. -- Bill Rodgers MVP "Tim" <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote in...

Birthdays
How do you ignore the year on a birthday, but use the month/day within a specific perimiter? I want to know if a birthday will be celebrated within 2 dates, and include thier current age. ...

new data entries are showing up blank in report
i have a report designed to print a summary of table information based on a primary key field, that is it prints only the current record displayed on the data entry form (report is run from a command button on data entry/query form).... however when a new entry is created and the print button pressed, i get no data in the report, all the labels are there but the actual data is blank. I know the data is in the table, i can see it, i can even query it, but the report refuses to show this new entry. It will show all existing entries, not the one just done. i have tried refresh, repaint, ...

Errors
Does anybody know how to get error ox800106b5 windows defender and error 80070103 windows updates from 32 bit vista home basic windows. Sincerely Randolph Smith On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:13:46 -0500, "Randolph Smith" <randolphsmi@gmail.com> wrote: >Does anybody know how to get error ox800106b5 windows defender and error >80070103 windows updates from 32 bit vista home basic windows. > >Sincerely Randolph Smith You're asking in the wrong place. This newsgroup is for the database software Microsoft Access, not for general Windows questions. Please repost yo...

mistaken date entry
I was catching up on balancing my checking account (Money 2005). I accidentally accepted the default date (Oct 8th) when it should have been Aug 8th. How can I go back and change that date so I can continue with the correct date? "IsisTheCat" <isisthecat47removeme@hotmail.com> wrote on 11 Oct 2007 in group microsoft.public.money: > I was catching up on balancing my checking account (Money 2005). I > accidentally accepted the default date (Oct 8th) when it should have > been Aug 8th. How can I go back and change that date so I can > continue with the ...

printing error #4
I have several documents that I have been using for many years. Now I have Windows XP and I get an error message everytime I print them that states PCL XL error Warning: UndefinedFonNotRemoved - MS PCLXLFont 006 Can anyone help me correct this problem? Thanks - gina ...

Birthdays
Is there a template to add numerous b-days all at once Birthdays are added automatically from your contacts folder when you manually put the information in the details tab. I know of no other way except to manually enter them one by one. There is one thought. You can use the template that Sue Mosher has on her site to do this - you will need to create it manually first. Substitute the word Birthdays wherever you read Holidays: http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/holiday.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching...

Sales Order Entry Line Items
Customer needs to have line items on SOP entry to match with their customer RFPs, etc. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=37748125-b025-42bf-9978-d3e024f865f0&...

Business Portal 3.0
Hi Our Business portal is hosted in US along with GP 9.0 and SQL 2005. The regional setting of BP server and GP / SQL Boxes are US Time settings (mm/dd/yyyy). However we have users spead across the world and they log into Business portal. We have opened the BP on extranet. The users are complaining about the date format of Project timesheet entry piece. Especially for users else where 9/11 means November 11th and not Sepetember 9th. How do we fix this issue, keeping mind we have users in US too, using business Portal. In other words users in US would like to see US date format and internat...

The Messaging interface has returned an uknown error.
Dear All, I am using Windows XP with MS Outlook 2003 . Every time I create a new message in Outlook 2003 and hit the boxes (To) receive the error "The Messaging interface has returned an uknown error. If the problem persists, restart Outlook I have done remove .pst files ,Contacts and add fresh pst and contacts again.Also I had updated the latest service patches and updated windows update. Finaly I had reinstalled the Outlook 2003 but still problem is there. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is? Many Thanks Brinesh Kishore ...

I need error bars specific to each point
I am making an xy scatter plot in excel and each point has a specifi amount of error, based on some other calculations I have already done. I want to make error bars showing this, but I can only get excel to pu the same amount of error on all points. The error I have is not percentage of the value, so that function won't work. Is there any wa I can input specific values for the error bars for each point. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Why did you post this to MISC and not to CHART newsgroup? Right click on the data series in the chart Select Format Data Seri...

custom error
How do you display an error message to a text box. The error message will have text that I define. Thanks A sample for you to try. "Me.Text0" is the textbox to display the description and error number. Private Sub Form_Load() On Error GoTo ErrorLoad Err.Raise 5, , "Test Message" ErrorExit: Err = 0 'reset error Exit Sub ErrorLoad: Me.Text0 = Err.Number & " - " & Err.Description Resume ErrorExit End Sub Matt Roell wrote: >How do you display an error message to a text box. The error message will >...

Sales Transaction Entry Screen
Hi Creative thinking time! How can I allow Two Sales Transaction Enrty screens to be open at the same time? We have a very busy sales department and it is useful for them to have access to Two Quoting screens. At the moment we run multiple GP instances, but at the cost of an extra licence. So I was thinking, why not copy the STE screen using modifier and call it STE2 - wouldnt that let me use two screens on one login? Any thoughts much appreciated Martin ...

multiple entries in outlook 2003
i have one user who has mulitple entries of users showing in his contacts window. I am not talking double entries (one must be a business fax), but more like 8 or 9 entries all the same. I exported his contacts to a csv file to see if they have slight differences but no they seem to be exactly the same. So far hea is deleting old ones, but they keep coming back. Now for the fun bit. It is not all users multiplying, just about 50% of them. it seems to happen every time he logs on he gets another replication. He also has the issue that if he creates a new contact in his contacts window it...

Outlook contacts error
Greetings, Everytime I open the contacts in outlook I get the following pop up error. Does anyknow what it is and how do I stop it? //////////////////////////////////// The custom form could not be opened. Outlook will use an outlook form instead. The form required to view this message could not be displayed. Contact your administrator. //////////////////////////////////// I click ok and everything is fine! (except for that annoying message) ...

debug assertion error
Hello all, I have a VC++ project which compiles with no errors. But, when I run the executable I get an error. The error details are: Debug assertion failed! Program: C:\all the exe path\*.exe File: dlgdata.cpp Line: 43 Can someone help? Thanks in advance. Ravi. I believe this is the ASSERT in the PrepareCtrl method, which goes along with this TRACE message: "Error: no data exchange control with ID ___" You probably have a line in your DoDataExchange that references a control ID of a control that was not created. This is common in cases where you HAD a control, but later remove...

Money 2002 standard slow and errors
I have Windows XP with Money 2002 Standard. It operates very very very slow and after I back up and close the program, it freezes. I get an error that the program is not responding and to end the task. I've had this program for a while and this started about 4 months ago. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

entering birthdays and anniversaries
Greetings I am trying to add birthdays and anniversaries to Outlook 97. I have found the field in the Contacts section to enter the date, but is there any way to have Outlook display which particular birthday or anniversary it is, i.e.. I want to enter a birthday and have Outlook show in one years time that it is their 1st birthday, in two years time their 2nd birthday etc. Any help is appreciated. Mat http://www.poremsky.com/age_form.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Having searched the archives, Mat <buffaloesinc@D...

automatic entry into register
Hi I have set up a recuring entry, salary every month on the same day. How do I get the entry to show in the registry automatically. For example I create the entry and set it to run for one year. I tick the box to say "automatically enter transaction into my register the following number of days before the payment date: and I have set the number of days to 1. What I am expecting is to go to the register and see the recuring entries for the year but it does not happen. Any ideas please In microsoft.public.money, missy wrote: > >I have set up a recuring entry, salary every m...

strange error on saving
On several, but not all, workbooks, when I save I get a box up with the message: "The file 'filename.xls' may have been changed by another user since you last saved it. In that case, what do you want to do? ()Save a copy () Overwrite changes." Tried searching the knowledge base with no luck. Has anyone else seen this? Do you have a cure? jlb Have a look at this KB Article "The file may have been changed..." error when you save work�book to network server in Excel 2002 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=324491 Myrna Larson also reported...

Ugly error on backup
A customer recently began getting this error every night=20 on backup (using Veritas Backup Exec): Backup - \\ExchangeBox\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes=20 WARNING: "\\ExchangeBox\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes\Joe =20 Boe [jboe]&#61478;Top of Information = Store&#61478;Inbox&#61478;&#140;&#12336;&#12336;&#12336;&#12336;&#12898;&= #26166;&#14694;&#13365;&#13158; &#12642;&#13619;&#12596;&#25186;&#25699;&#14643;&#14438;&#26168;&#13619;&= #13926;&#14690;&#14128;&#12336;&#25445;&#13110;...