Are random signatures possible in Windows Live Mail?

Is it possible to have a list of quotes or other phrases which will be
inserted at random when one's signature is generated on an outgoing email?

Thanks in advance.

No.

--=20
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"BfloDoc" <BfloDoc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> Is it possible to have a list of quotes or other phrases which will be =

> inserted at random when one's signature is generated on an outgoing =
email?
>=20
> Thanks in advance.
0
Gary
5/17/2010 4:55:28 PM
There's nothing built into WLM for that.

But you could potentially use a 3rd party program.

You can store your signature either in the registry or as an external
file.  So a 3rd party program could periodically modify the signature.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

"BfloDoc" <BfloDoc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to have a list of quotes or other phrases which will be
> inserted at random when one's signature is generated on an outgoing
> email?
>
> Thanks in advance.

0
Michael

Random
How to get random numbers random(0xff) ? int RandomNumber = (rand() * 0xff) / RAND_MAX; -- Bjarne Nielsen "]GHO[" <yousefk@taux01.nsc.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:0b6a01c3a84c$5733a890$a501280a@phx.gbl... > How to get random numbers random(0xff) ? rnd()%0x100; or rnd() & 0xff; Ruben On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 04:07:13 -0800, "]GHO[" <yousefk@taux01.nsc.com> wrote: >How to get random numbers random(0xff) ? ...

Outlook
Can someone describe the prescribed behavior of Outlook when you click on a URL link inside an email. Can it be changed to open a new browser window by default every time? I assume that it would open a new browser window by default. It's driving my users crazy because if they have any browser instances open beforehand, Outlook often takes over one of those and redirects them away from their current page. It's behavior seems unpredictable. Can Outlook be configured to open a new browser window by default? I apologize if this is a stupid question. Thanks, Eric See if unchecking &qu...

signature Capture?
Does RMS 1.2, 1.3, 2.0 support signatire capture pinpads? Which ones? Thanks. Sacha ...

How to get default windows color?
Hi all, in a dialog I want to draw a rectangle filled with a gradient brush, going from blue to white, using GDI+. This works fine: LinearGradientBrush lgBrush( Point( 0, 0), Point( titleRect.Width(), titleRect.Height()), Color( 58, 110, 165), // blue Color( 255, 255, 255)); // white g->FillRectangle( &lgBrush, 0., 0., (REAL)titleRect.Width(), (REAL)titleRect.Height()); Now I would like to make the colour in the gradient the same as the default Windows colour, say as the one which highlights items in controls. I tried this LinearGradientBrush lgBrush( Poin...

windows 7 03-30-10
I cannot find a windows 7 group. Im hoping that this group will work. I have a netbook with windows 7. However windows 7 has this silly feature where if you drag a window off the screen it snaps back to the frame fo the window so it cant be half on and half off. Because this is a netbook the screen is not big so I want to drag my windows off the screen so only half shows up. How can I turn this feature off so i can have my windows dragged half off the screen. thanks. Excellent Microsoft forums for Windows 7, Office and Microsoft Security Essentials are now open: http://answers.mic...

Random Numbers not Random
When I create random numbers for an application with the following code, they do not appear to be truely random. Me.RandomNumber = Int(9 * Rnd + 1) ' Random Number 1-9 If I have two users setting side by side, they frequently get the same results when they start up Am I missing somthing? Any help would be appreciated -- Frank Wagner fwagner111@aol.com Frank, Have you tried a Randomize statement just before the RND? That should do it. -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html "Find a job tha...

Send to Mail Recipient (as attachment) Lags
Just recently my computer will lag for an extended period of time (15-30 seconds) when I send a worksheet to a recipient as an attachment. I have also noticed the response time is very slow when opening xls attachments from outlook or when copying worksheet. I am running Office 2003 Professional on an XP platform with Outlook as my e-mail program. All microsoft updates have been done and I've re-installed the program without any success. Any ideas as to why the program is having such a difficult time performing such a simply task?? Thank you, Jim ...

automatic resolving of e-mail addresses to CRM records
Hi, We have a situation here that is pretty dum. When we sent an e-mail through Outlook and save it to CRM, then some contact records are not automatically resolved in the CRM e-mail window so they appear red. We have alle the CRM users, but these users are also in the contactlist. How does the resolving algoritm works? Alle the users have 2 e-mail adresses: a full one and a short one. If I give the system users all the short one and the contacts the full one, does CRM then resolves this... At this moment, one unhappy victim every week resolves all the "red" items... Thanks...

Is it possible to have MS Word show two open documents as tabs?
Whenever I open a Word document, it starts a new instance of MS Word. What I want is that each time a document is opened, it should be shown as a tab in the existing document window. How can I achieve this? -- aasgha Suggest to Microsoft that they include this feature in a future version of Word. Daddy "aasghar" <aasghar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9575F501-19E4-4076-B006-47DF756C0EC8@microsoft.com... > Whenever I open a Word document, it starts a new instance of MS Word. What > I > want is that each time a document is opened...

Recovering Outlook 2000 Internet mail
A friend of mine reformatted my hard drive because I was having some software issues. I am now back to a "like new" computer. I have now reinstalled my Microsoft Office 2000. However, I do not know how to get my Outlook mail back that he backed up. I use a broadband cable internet connection which is not re-connected yet. Could that be part of the problem? Do I wait until I install my internet info. from the cable company? Lisa <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > A friend of mine reformatted my hard drive because I was > having some software issue...

Installing CRM-Exchange E-mail router
Now I am in the process of installing CRM-Exchange E-mail router. In the process, it asks which website to install it on. is it best to install onto the default website un SBS 2003 or create one for that. What is advantages and disadvantages. ...

Error Signature Outllok.exe
Keep getting error when moving or deleteing a file in outlook, ERROR SIGNATURE OUTLLOK.EXE ...

InternetCheckConnection craches on Windows 98
Hi guys! Anyone know anything about this? The app works fine under XP but crashes on InternetCheckConnection calls unders 98 although the documentation says it is supported. Compiled with VS .NET 2003, under XP Pro. I noticed that linking with the library Wininet.lib has no effect under XP and can be excluded. Can this be the problem under 98 and if so can I force the linker to include Wininet.lib? Thanks and regards Anders I tracked it down to beeing the flag FLAG_ICC_FORCE_CONNECTION that produces the crashes. But calling InternetCheckConnection withought this flag never returns ...

Is it possible to shorten this LOOKUP Formula?
I have 3 groups of Drivers, all of them work a for day work week. Group 1 works Monday-Thursday, 2 works Tuesday-Friday, and 3 works Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. Group 1 with Friday off has assignment numbers of 900-949, 2 with Monday off has 950-999, 3 does 900-949 on Friday and 950-999 on Monday. (The weekend numbers are totally different and not included in this process). On my spread sheet I use these numbers in column A to time track the drivers as they pass various locations. Column H is where I place the names of the drivers. I have H set to change names for the different d...

Exchange server randomly asking random users to Authenticate randomly...
Has anyone had a problem like this where a user is in their Exchange mailbox using Outlook 2003 and the server prompts them for their credentials? If they hit cancel and exit out of Outlook and run it again it lets them into their mailbox. Thank you, Benjamin Pls make sure the outlook 2003 Client does not using Cache mode If is ,pls clearn this option -- Jammy "Benjamin Chan" <bchan[pleasenospam]@controlproductsinc.com> ���g��l��s�D :#BxdizrtEHA.3972@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Has anyone had a problem like this where a user is in their Exchange mailbox > using Outlo...

Generating Correlated Random Values in Excel
Hi Mike, Thanks so much for your advice. I think that I have it figured out, but can you confirm this for me? I can't afford to screw this up. If mean(inflation) = .031 stdev(inflation) = .047 mean(stock return) = .106 stdev(stock return) = .204 Column Headers: A B C D 1 Z1 Z2 Inflation Stock Return Data Generation Formulas A2 =NORMINV(RAND(),0,1) B2 =NORMINV(RAND(),0,1) C2 =0.031+0.047*A2 D2 =0.106+0.204*(A2*rho+B2*(1-rho^2)^0.5) Are these formulas correct to generate the random data? Particularly cell D2. Does this give me a complete value that t...

Out of Office doesn't reply the external mails after migration from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 #2
After I have made an In-Place migration of Exchange server with all of the mailboxes on it without using exmerge, the Out-of-Office of most of the old users, which are created before migration, replies only the internal mails but no more external mails. The Out-of -Office of the new users, which are created after migration, works however very well. Using Mdbvu32.exe (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/248709/en-us) I have removed the inbox rules (each row with CB items, OOF Rules or MSFT:TDX OOF Rules under "Associated Messages in Fld") and even all rules in an inbox under it. But thi...

Global Security Policy for Signatures
Is there such a thing as a Global Security Policy or something similar for Outlook Signatures? I work for an accounting firm and I've been asked to look into setting up a firm wide signature for our tax people only. Any clues on how I can get this done? Does Microsoft provide a way to do this or am I looking at a 3rd party app? If you want it to be mandatory, you are looking at either an Exchange = event sink or a third-party application. See = http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 ...

RE:Is this Possible?
I've set up a sheet with a range of items in A1:A40 and the costs in B1:B40. I've inserted a combi box using the 'control toolbox' and have linked the listfillrange to A1:A40, however I am having difficulty in finding the 'listindex' property of the combibox, to offset into the second range.how can i access it? Paul "Bob Phillips" <bob.phillips@notheretiscali.co.uk> wrote in message news:elIkLAh9DHA.3816@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Post back if you need some help. > > -- > > HTH > > Bob Phillips > ... looking out across Pool...

random pages
I have developed pages that randomly define a set of normal lung function data based on gender, age and height. I have applied formulas to this data simulate 5 classic lung function abnormalities (normal, restrictive, obstructive, mixed and early obstructive.) Currently the sheets that define the abnormal are named by one of the above lung abnormalities. I would like to present data from random pages in a work book to students and rather than have the pages named by the abnormality be named a simulated patient name. My questions. Can I have the name of a sheet set to equal data from to ...

FWD: Look at this pack for Windows
--kshbpslelauxltww Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="elpfiqjhtcppyv"; type="multipart/alternative" --elpfiqjhtcppyv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="zwcuvicewqfkbjwis" --zwcuvicewqfkbjwis Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities....

Do not send mail when asign task
Hey, I don't want outlook to send a mail when I asign a task. And I want on the other side to accept the task automatically. ...

mail stuck in queue HELPPPPP!
Hi I have an exchange 2k3 server. Our server has a PTR record setup, using internal dns servers, no dns forwarders in exchange. Our problem is that we have mail that once in a while gets stuck in the Queue but it does not show as "retry" state. But when I look at mail that is stuck it shows a retry time. When I click on properties of the mail that is waiting to get sent there is no helpful information. I can resolve the domains where the mail is headed to with no problem using NSLOOKUP. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this problem or why is just all of the sudden began....

Mail Enabled Public Folder Error Message
Migrating from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 same Organization. Migrated my mailbox and all works OK. The only issue that I have is when I send a message to a mail enabled public folder. I get... testinbox on 6/29/2005 1:02 PM The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified has changed address permanently and forwarding was not applicable <server.domaincom #5.1.6> I tried moving the public folder to the 2003 server and still get the message. ...

All User Accounts Don't Show in Logon Window
I have five User Accounts (one of which is Administrator and one of which is Guest). However, only two accounts show when I log on (two of the 'other' accounts). How do I get all the accounts to show in the logon window? Thank you....... I should add that I'd like to set up an Administrator account but it won't let me name it Administrator because it says there's alread an account by that name. I can't find it. On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:35:26 -0400, five256@NOwhere.com wrote: >I have five User Accounts (one of which is Administrator and one of which &g...