Add background sound in Beta 2010

What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta?
All the tips refer to a FORMAT option that does not seem to be in this =
Beta=20
Version.

Thanks=20

0
Richard
9/11/2010 5:44:34 PM
windows.live.mail.desktop 2738 articles. 6 followers. Follow

That option is not available.

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"Richard in AZ"  wrote in message news:uoO8CkdULHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta?
All the tips refer to a FORMAT option that does not seem to be in this Beta
Version.

Thanks
0
winston
9/11/2010 7:34:09 PM
> What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta?

Learning the necessary HTML and applying it to a Draft.

Tip:  right-click Properties helpfully has the Location: of the draft, so
you can copy that and then use Notepad to open it.

---

0
Robert

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Add on

Background/Stationary question
Is there any overhead (space, memory, etc.) associated with using backgrounds or stationary in Outlook? Is this something we want to encourage or prohibit? ...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

BOLD subject line in BETA or not?
Has the latest BETA of WLM finally addressed the issue for some of the subject line not being BOLD text as the From field from unread messages in email? Yes... All fields for unread are Bold Black(assuming a rule doesn' change the = color after receipt) All unread fields are Black instead of Gray. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "paula" wrote in message news:u5FD3VmNLHA.2276@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... Has the latest BETA of WLM finally addressed the issue for some of the subject line not being BOLD text as the From field from unread messages = in email? ...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

Background picture
I’m trying to create a catalogue with a picture as a background. How can I get the whole picture to cover both sides of the page, instead of it being cut in half? The catalogue is made of two A4 (both sides), folded into an A5 format. This is hard to describe but I will try. View, Master Page, insert your picture. Return to the Publication page, click "Apply to Page Range." Fill in the blanks. This is the tricky part. Back to the Master Page... Copy the image, using the crop tool, on the left side, crop the picture to the fold line. Paste the copy, crop the right side to the...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Add target to trend chart
I've created a chart trending our company's daily rank over time. We have a specific rank as a target goal, and I'd like that to appear as a flat line on the chart, so we know how far we have to go. How can I get such a line, without having to populate a new column with the same number? Thanks Two options, 1) Simply draw a line where your target is at using the drawing toolbar. 2) Add an additional series to your chart containing two points. The X value of the points indicates the length of your line. The Y values should be set to your target. "Patience" <...

Can I add other data to a pivot chart
I want to add a target line to a pivot chart. The data for the target line would be from a different source (worksheet) to the underlying pivot table. Is this possible (by workaround or otherwise)? A pivot chart can only display data from the pivot table. This can be overcome by drawing a line and hoping it doesn't move too much. I would instead make a regular chart from the pivot table, and add the data for the additional line. To make a regular chart from a pivot table, select a blank cell that's not touching the pivot table and start the chart wizard. In step 2, you must use...

How To Add Filters To Add Ins List ???
I am using Power Point 2003 with XP Pro OS. I have install the conversion to read office 2007. When I use the Add In, it only shows 2003 power point extension .ppt How do I add the ability to show 2007 power point files too ??? Can someone tell me what I need to do to add the ability to see 2007 power point files??? I is very knowledgeable on VBA. Thank You, Gary You have to have all the Windows updates as of the time the Compatibility Pack was released. That was around October 2008, so you should have those. :-) That said, my Office 2003 installation on Windows...

Money 2004 & Background Banking
REcently Background Banking, ie., the ability to download a quote or statement at a fixed interval does not appear to function. It once has previously. I can manullay do a "Update Now" and all is ok. Has anyone seen this issue before on MNY 2004...? thx in advance aj ...

Fill in form add picture
I have a Word doc that is a protected, fillable form. I want to add a field where people who edit the file can insert a picture/logo -when the file is protected. How do I do that? Thanks, Caroline See http://jay-freedman.info/form_picture.zip. It's a complicated scheme -- if you have trouble applying it to your form, contact me by email. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. Caroline wrote: > I have a Word doc that is a protected,...