Download link for Windows Profesional x 64

Hi
I  purchased windows xp professional x 64 several years ago.
today i have problems  with operation system and i must reinstall it, but i
can not find CD with windows xp professional x 64 .
Could you send to me download link for windows xp professional x 64 ?
Regards
Andrey

windows.64bit.general 524 articles. 1 followers. Follow

sdandrey wrote:

>Hi
>I  purchased windows xp professional x 64 several years ago.
>today i have problems  with operation system and i must reinstall it, but i
>can not find CD with windows xp professional x 64 .
>Could you send to me download link for windows xp professional x 64 ?

There aren't any legitimate ones.

You should contact Microsoft Fulfillment to see if they can supply
replacement media.

--
Steve Foster
------------
"sdandrey" <sdandrey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> I  purchased windows xp professional x 64 several years ago.
> today i have problems  with operation system and i must reinstall it, but
> can not find CD with windows xp professional x 64 .
> Could you send to me download link for windows xp professional x 64 ?

Do you think that's legal?  I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being available
for free......even without the key.

0
Ghod
2/18/2010 6:41:32 PM

"Ghod Dhammit" wrote:

> Do you think that's legal?  I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being available
> for free......even without the key.

Just shows how much of an idiot you are!  There was a download link.  I used
to have it in my email, but I think I deleted.

If you had any brains, you could take them out and play with them!
"The Sizzler" <TheSizzler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "Ghod Dhammit" wrote:
>
>> Do you think that's legal?  I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being
>> available
>> for free......even without the key.
>>

> Just shows how much of an idiot you are!  There was a download link.  I
> used
> to have it in my email, but I think I deleted.
>
> If you had any brains, you could take them out and play with them!

Hmmm, maybe you're thinking of the trial version which was downloadable for
free but expired like 5 years ago. So take your own advice, douche.

0
dam
2/19/2010 9:25:57 PM
On 2010-02-19 16:25, dam wrote:

> Hmmm, maybe you're thinking of the trial version which was downloadable for
> free but expired like 5 years ago. So take your own advice, douche.

There is an XP x64 image on Technet and MSDN that's still available.
However, those that were around at the end of the XP x64 Beta era were
offered an exchange of XP 32-bit for a copy of XP x64.  During that
time-frame there was a link to the .ISO image floating around.  I had
kept it until recently because people used to ask for the link from time
to time.  It was not for the Trial edition.  It was for the full OEM
package.
0
Bobby
2/19/2010 9:45:43 PM
"The Sizzler" <TheSizzler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> "Ghod Dhammit" wrote:
>
>> Do you think that's legal?  I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being
>> available
>> for free......even without the key.
>>

> Just shows how much of an idiot you are!  There was a download link.  I
> used
> to have it in my email, but I think I deleted.

Don't claim to think, no one is going to believe you.

> If you had any brains, you could take them out and play with them!

What are you going to be when you grow up?  FOAD.

0
Ghod
2/23/2010 4:33:36 PM

"Ghod Dhammit" wrote:

> "The Sizzler" <TheSizzler@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > "Ghod Dhammit" wrote:
> >
> >> Do you think that's legal?  I've never heard of XP Pro x64 being
> >> available
> >> for free......even without the key.
> >>

> > Just shows how much of an idiot you are!  There was a download link.  I
> > used
> > to have it in my email, but I think I deleted.
>
> Don't claim to think, no one is going to believe you.
>
> > If you had any brains, you could take them out and play with them!
>
> What are you going to be when you grow up?  FOAD.
>

> .

I certainly don't intend to be retarded like you!

window from win32 dll
I really fed up with this problem,i have to create one window from win32 DLL, BOOL Derived::InitWindow(int left,int top,int width,int height,HINSTANCE h) { WNDCLASSEX wc = { sizeof(WNDCLASSEX), CS_CLASSDC, MsgProc, 0L, 0L, h, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, L"Renderer", NULL }; RegisterClassEx( &wc ); // Create the application's window _hRenderWnd = CreateWindow(L"Renderer",0, WS_POPUPWINDOW, left, top, width, height, NULL, NULL, h, NULL); return ...

Linked Workbooks #3
I have a spread sheet that is liked to another work book. The formula in one cell reads as follows =OFFSET('[New Sales Commission Table (version 1).xls]Sheet1'!$B$2,MATCH(B152,'[New Sales Commission Table (version 1).xls]Sheet1'!$A$3:$A$1874,0),MATCH(G152,'[New Sales Commission Table (version 1).xls]Sheet1'!$C$2:$AC$2,0))*F15 When I open the dependent worksheet (the one that contains this formula), it asks if I want to update. It doen't matter if I sellect "Update" or "Don't Update" the worksheet appears to try and update and I get an error...

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

X button question
I was wondering if I would be able to disble the "x" button only on the userform called "main"? If so how do I do it? Thanks Greg Good afternoon Greg B This is how to do it: Private Sub UserForm_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode A Integer) Cancel = True End Sub Just don't forget to set up a close button, and if you do, don't forge that you can crash out of a macro using ctrl + Break. HTH Dominic -- dominic ----------------------------------------------------------------------- dominicb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=g...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

IE 8 Won't open New Window or New Tabs in Server 2008 R2
The Situation: IE 8 won't open links in a new window or a new tab either through javascript or manually using the context menus. Page > New Window still works. Clicking the new tab interface button still works. A new process is opened for the new tab but it fails at 'connecting...' This is on a domain connected development workstation running Server 2008 R2 64-Bit. Accelerators turned off, ScreenFilter turned on. VB.NET 2010 Beta installed. Recent work on a project that involves the WebBrowser control. Java is 6.17. Forefront Client Security is installed. All upd...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

File/Send/Page by E-mail; File/Send/Link by E-mail links grayed ou
win7 Ult. IE 8 v8.0.7600.16385 Windows Live Mail version 2009 (Build 14.0.8089.0726) All updates have been installed installed. When In IE8, I try to send a link via email I am not able to; as the menu options are grayed out. What is the solution to this with only WLM installed. "JoKing" <JoKing@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FCD4C8C2-E373-488D-BE7C-30E00FE3F398@microsoft.com... > win7 Ult. IE 8 v8.0.7600.16385 Windows Live Mail version 2009 (Build > 14.0.8089.0726) All updates have been installed installed. > > When In IE...

Enlarging the viewing window
Hello, I cannot seem to enlarge the window in Microsoft Money 2003 in which you view your accounts. For example, the window in which you view the transactions from your account during the past month etc. The window is quite small, i was wondering if there was any way to enlarge it? Thank you very much in advance, much appriciated In microsoft.public.money, medschoolgirl18 wrote: > > >I cannot seem to enlarge the window in Microsoft Money 2003 in which you >view your accounts. For example, the window in which you view the >transactions from your account during the past m...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

Link with Quickbooks
Good morning! We have Quickbooks 2004 and we plan on buying Microsoft Retail Management System. How difficult is it to link the programs together? What kind of errors can I get? Can we easily link it to an existing Quickbook file with data in it? I just want to plan the installation before I buy it. Thanks. It's technically very easy to link QB Pro to RMS. You can import some common data from your existing QB file into RMS - things like departments, categories, suppliers, items and accounts. This will actually make your RMS setup easier IF you have a clean setup within QB. T...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

Problem opening a picture link #2
Thanks Dave! Problem solved. It was because a folder had "#" at th beginning of the name. -Apri -- ahartroyal ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ahartroyals's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1576 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27278 ...

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...

Linking to Excel files
I can't use the "get external data" menu choice to link to or import an Excel spreadsheet. The Excel file type is simply not available. All I can link to are the various types of Access database(s). This problem started after I thought I had a virus and removed some files following advice from Microsoft. Since then I've been unable to link to or import these types of files. I've tried reloading Office 2000 but nothing seems to do the trick. Anybody got any ideas? Regards when you get the window that has your files listed you need to click on the down-arrow ...

Download OE 6
I am running Win 98 and O E 5. There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am trying to download 0 E 6. Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so I am unable to open the file. I also get a message saying that another version is pending so I need to reboot but after reboot I still do not have O E 6. What can I do. Les wrote: > I am running Win 98 and O E 5. > There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am > trying to download 0 E 6. > > Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so > I am unable to open the file. > >...

Opening Links in E-mail Messages in Same IE Window
I have just installed Outlook 2003. Now, each time I open a new URL using shortcuts/links imbedded in an e-mail, a new IE browser window opens. I would prefer to reuse windows for launching successive email shortcuts and I have checked that option in Internet Explorer Properties-to no avail. The way it works right now means that I have to keep closing all extra browser windows created each time I click another link in an e-mail message. I have also tried to edit the file type: URL:Hyper Text Transfer Protocol. I followed instructions in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article # 256953 enti...

Outlook Connector downloading blank emails for those moved from in
I view my hotmail emails in Outlook, and regularly move those I want to keep into files I have created within Outlook. On the Windows Live Hotmail website they remain in my inbox. Recently I noticed that when I look at my Outlook inbox there are dozens of items that show as blank headers, and are completely blank when you open them. The only thing they show is the date they were received, and the ison whether they were read, forwarded, replied to etc. By comparing with the Windows Live Hotmail website I have worked out that these "blank" emails are the ones I ha...

11 X 17 4-fold brocure
I have Publisher 2002 and want to format and create a 4-fold brocure on 11X17 paper for duplex printing on my HP 8550 DN color laser printer. Is there anywhere I can get a basic template to set up the formatting? Thanks in advance for any help. Rick Patterson A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Rick Patterson <pph@qualityservice.com>!"... > I have Publisher 2002 and want to format and create a 4-fold brocure > on 11X17 paper for duplex printing on my HP 8550 DN color laser > printer. Is there anywhere I can get a basic template to s...

downloading
how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do databse You need to purchase it: it's not a free download. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microsoft.com... > how do i download microsoft access because i need it for school to do > databse "stacy keir" <stacy keir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4BF3DA2-FFFD-4FAF-9D94-8586E096DA95@microso...

Searching through Windows...
Hey folks! Back with some of the old Windows OSes, if I wanted to find all my temporary files, all I had to do was open up my C: drive and search for "*.tmp" I've tried doing this in Windows 7 Pro, but it says it's not finding anything, which I find completely hard to believe, of course. Has anything changed, or should we not still be able to do wildcard-type searches? Any help gratefully accepted. Thanks! Carmen Start, open the "run"box type %temp% hit enter and see how many you have "Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell" <seegod1@c...

Windows does not update
I have windows XP Pro set to automatic updates, however the updates are not installed. On manual update I get the following error: 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. Can anyone help ? "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5AE8406B-2A4C-48BD-8D88-AA97EF499CBF@microsoft.com... >I have windows XP Pro set to automatic updates, however the updates are not > installed. On manual update I get the following error: > > 403 - Forb...