DLLs being loaded for all applications

I get the following warning at system startup:

"Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The
system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are
related to trusted applications."

How do I review the list of libraries and how do I eliminate any that should
be removed?

0
Rich
3/6/2010 3:49:48 PM
windows.64bit.general 526 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Run-time error '-2146233079 (80131509)' in the Excel Application
I have created a Macros to view the Analtyical Reports in the Excel. When the user is trying to get the data from the server he is getting an error message though i am able to perform the operation successfully on my env. Error Message: Run-time error '-2146233079 (80131509)': The underlying connection was closed: The connection was closed unexpectedly. As we clik on the ok button for the above error message pop-up, i am getting an another error message with the following details. It has two buttons defined on the pop-up:- Cancel and Continue. Then this error message appeared: Mi...

I need to explicitly load MFC entension DLL - DDAO35 & DDAO36 dynamically using AFXLoadlibrary or LoadLibrary. These DLLs are written in C++, my question is how to use them with all those decorated name? Can any one please help me on this.Is it possible to load these DLLs in first place? I tried using DDAO350.DLL & DDAO360.DLL and i was sucessfull using COM Any help Regards Gopal Since these are MFC Extension DLLs, you should have MFC clients for these modules. What problems do you have when you call AfxLoadLibrary? Names of exported methods are mangled but that is expected. It s...

application.run on new sheets created
I have several macros that need to be run on each new sheet created. Maybe I'm thinking too simple, but tried this and not working.... Private Sub Workbook_NewSheet(ByVal sh As Object) Application.Run "apples" Application.Run "oranges" End Sub Application.Run("apples") Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:56:56 -0800 (PST), "J.W. Aldridge" <jeremy.w.aldridge@gmail.com> wrote: >I have several macros that need to be run on each new sheet created. >Maybe I'm thinking too simple, but tried this and not ...

macro auto loading
I'm trying to automate a few actions whilst loading an excel spreadsheet 1. prevent the save command from showing from startup. 2. prevent the save icon from showing from startup. 3. when (eventually) exiting preventing if not pressed saveAs, the option dialog box [save-no-cancel] box from appearing. Can anyone HELP ME on this one please!!! Matt...................... Crikey Matt Nearly every group posted to...1 possible answer in Links -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "matt rich" <matt.rich@bti...

DLLs
I've just built an (empty) dll project using Visual Studio.Net 2003, but it created DLL with size around 150K. MFC is statically linked. Does it have to be so big DLL? Borland C++ Builder creates empty DLL project (no code added) with about 20K DLL size. Oliver, Try dynamically linking to MFC. David On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:07:46 UTC, "Oliver Young" <please@no.spam.com> wrote: > > I've just built an (empty) dll project using Visual Studio.Net 2003, but > it created DLL with size around 150K. MFC is statically linked. Does it have > to b...

Microsoft Money will not load
I'm unable to load any of the Microsoft Works Suite disks that came with my computer. My system was Windows ME but I have changed to Windows XP Professional. Please help!! In microsoft.public.money, sandhiller243@yahoo.com wrote: >I'm unable to load any of the Microsoft Works Suite disks >that came with my computer. My system was Windows ME but >I have changed to Windows XP Professional. Please help!! Do you get an error indication? Can you browse to setup.exe on the disk and run that? Try posting at microsoft.public.works.win. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP ...

Can Office 2007 Professional be loaded on a net book?
I have heard that Office 2007 cannot be loaded on a net book. Is this true? When I tried to down load the 60 day free trial. I am asked to initialize it. When I try I am asked to insert CD #1 and reinstall Outlook. After the time invested in the down load, I have heard told that Out look cannont be down loaded to a net book. Is this true and does anyone have a solution? Thanks Scott Office can be installed on any PC which meets the hardware / o/s requirements Are you downloading from the internet or trying to activate any preinstalled Trial? "ScottQ"...

Button to load a Website
I would like to put a button on a form that will load up a website the website bing http://www.business-post.com/scripts/wsisa.dll/ws_refquickpod.html?lc... Where ORDERNUMBER is a field on the form Thanks Simon ...

Application is restarting accessing web page
Hi, I am a CRM newbie and have recently finished the install process. When I try to access the CRM website from the server I get the following: Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Application is restarting. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace: [InvalidOperationException: Application is restarting.] System.Web.Compilation.CompilationMutex.WaitOne() +314 System...

Error in loading DLL
Greetings, Up until now, our Reports area in CRM has had no issues, but today, when trying to open any report we receive an "Error in loading DLL" message in the main window (below the "powered by crystal" image). Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I've already tried rebooting the server and restarting all of the Crystal services. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Michael Losapio TwinEngines, Inc ...

Help needed with network application.
Hi. I have a Dll that is loaded at the same time as a Microsoft application, (it is a module and the only way to access/query that application). I then have my own executable that queries the Dll who in turn queries the MS application. This works fine on a stand alone machine but not so on a network. Simply because the executable cannot query a dll across the network. So what would be the *simplest* way of getting my Executable to query the dll on another machine. Many thanks for any code snippet and/or hint. Sims. "Sims" <siminfrance@hotmail.com> wrote in message news...

Slow GP10 Load Times
We upgraded the production server to GP10 (10.00.1301) last week. Several users have complained of long load times for the GP10 Client. Some report 3-5 minute load times. I timed one user login at 2 minutes 45 seconds. I then logged onto the same wordstation as "sa" and it took about 30 seconds! I then had the user login again. Same long delay with over 2.5 minute start time. - Most of the time delay is after logging in the user & selecting the company, after the home page appears. - The longest part is waiting for the 4 menus (transactions, Inquiry, Reports, and Car...

RNDIS generic driver is loaded but not working
I load the RNDIS (Microsoft supplied) drivers on WinXP. The INF file was previously (and automatically) copied to Windows\INF directory as "oem14.inf". When I plug-in the device, in the Device Manager, I see 2 devices like "RNDIS Gadget" & "RNDIS Gadget #2". Both of them give "The device can not start. (Code 10)". The USB device never gets the RNDIS_INITIALIZE_MSG message. In fact, after lots of GetDesc , SetAddr and more GetDesc, the last control message it receives is GetDescriptor (String type) which was successfull. What to do next ...

*.csv file wont load correctly
I recently upgraded from Excel 2000 to Excel 2003. Since then I cannot read *.csv files correctly. The columns are not being correctly shown all, the data is stuck on the same cell. That is to say all the data is on the first column on each row. If I rename the file as a *.txt and then load it then I get the import text wizard and I can set the delimiter. But I cannot be doing that on all my *.csv file there are thousands of them. This happsns on all *.csv files. Thanks in Advance Matthew Hi what delimiter do you use in the *.csv files and what delimiter is set in your OS "Night...

AFX_MANAGE_STATE and DLLs...
The source code generated by VC 2005 says that when I intend to export a function I need to always call AFX_MANAGE_STATE at the start of the function. But the technical notes seem to say I don't need to do that unless I am a) creating a DLL with its own resources or b) have a DLL which contains global variables. Is the source code correct or the documentation? Easy to use graphics effects: http://www.ransen.com/ "Owen Ransen" <willy@wonker.com> wrote in message news:f6v5235i1udigsk07g9ellb3vjo3lqqh8s@4ax.com... > The source code generated by VC 2005 says th...

Exporting from 3rd party application to Great Plains
I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me about the database structure / file specification that lies behind Great Plains. I am developing an external application that needs to provide invoice data in a format that can be imported into GP. (This is not a one off procedure. Importing of invoice data is expected to be done monthly). I need to know what has been set up in terms of structure and the format. (i.e. what data needs to be imported in order for these invoices to appear in GP). Also are there any business rules that need to be adhered to when importing data into GP? (i...

MFC7 dlls
Hello there, I'm writing an application in MFC with VC++ .NET which should run from CDROM without installtion. When i try to run it on a machine having previous MFC dlls it asks for mfc70.dll, msvci70.dll, atl70.dll, msvcr70.dll... (it works when it put them in the application workding dir. but i want to distribute it in all systems without installer). 1- How can i make my app use any MFC version ? 2- I tried to link with MFC as static library but it seems not to work since the .exe file size is aboout 150 k is it a solution ? why it doesent'wotk (i got no error messge). Thanks ...

Slow Loading Of Calendar
Although Outlook 2007 is a bit slow in loading my Inbox initially my main concern is that when I move from Mail to Calendar it is very slow in loading. It can take up to 30 seconds to load my calendar view. Once Outlook is loaded I have no problemas in movng between Inbox and Contacts, but Calendar is slow. So far I have reduced my Addins to the bare minimum and deleted calendar entries before 2009. Most of my entries are recurring entries and, to be honest, there is not very much in the Calendar at all which is what puzzles me. Anyone any ideas. -- Gareth ...

Single Application Instances
Can anyone point me in the right direction for information on limiting my application to one instance. In addition to preventing a second instance from appearing, I need some way to pass any command line argument on to the existing instance. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://www.softcircuits.com Available for consulting: http://www.softcircuits.com/jwood/resume.htm Jonathan Wood a =E9crit : > Can anyone point me in the right direction for information on limiting = my > application to one instance. In addition to preventing a second instanc= e >...

Hi, i was wandering if i was able to put an ascii character in a CSV file to be able to force a page-break in Excel when i load the file. Been trying Ascii character 11 and 10. But none are working! Is that doable? Or should i output a formula/Excel command (which i dont know) to do it? Thanks guys! ...

Resource Load -
Hi there Can anyone help? I have a single master plan with a number of different projects in it. The same resources are working on all the projects. In the resource usage view I want see how many days each resource is working on a particular project on a monthly basis. So for example I want to see: HR May June July Joe Bloggs 15d 10d 12d Marketing May June July Joe Bloggs 5d 3d 4d In the Gantt chart view I added a text1 field with the project name and then tried to filter it in the resource usage view but it doesn�t display in the resourc...

Loads too slow
When I try to start up a particular workbook it takes like two minutes to load...it say that it is doing a virus scan. How can I turn off the virus scan...I never send this workbook out over the Internet. ...

Load certain values with opening a file
Me again, this is my second question to the newsgroup, with the first one I got helped so fast that this can be addictive.. ;-) I've got this range of standard values in a colum. Lets say A1 till A10 contains values that can be changed by the one that is opening the file. But the next time the file is being opened the standardvalues must be loaded again. I can make the file read only but is there another way? Thanks again!!! Paste something like this in workbook code: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Sheets("starron").Activate Cells(1, 1) = 42 Cells(2, 1) = 4 Cells(3, 1) = 54 Cel...

desktop screen doesnt load
Hi friends, After booting I try to logon on any account but Vista never shows me any desktop. Unhappily restore points were disabled. Perhaps there exist some tool to recover user accounts thanks very much in advance Arthur What do you see? Can you boot into Safe Mode? "ox" <no@mail.please> wrote in message news:%235syAX6wKHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > > Hi friends, > > After booting I try to logon on any account > but Vista never shows me any desktop. > > Unhappily restore points were disabled. > &g...

Illegal to distribute debug MFC DLLs
Where can I find this in the EULA or on Microsoft's site? I know that everyone mentions it, but when I went to actually find the verbiage, I couldn't. Thanks, DC >Where can I find this in the EULA or on Microsoft's site? I know that >everyone mentions it, but when I went to actually find the verbiage, I >couldn't. David, I think it's a case that they aren't explicitly mentioned as being allowed redistributables, therefore they're not! Dave I thought of that "reverse logic" scenario, but I just wanted to make sure an explicit statem...