O.T 403 error Forbidden

Hi,

I have just come across a problem of which I have never been able to
understand or solve.

Was at WikiLeaks in last few days (good readin') and I noticed someone
gave an address to go to for more info (www.globalresearch.com), but
when I got there, it just said 'FORBIDDEN, you dont have access to this
server' & 'Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while
trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.'

I have come across other sites similar, especially one called Apache.

So, question is, Why cant I visit that site and what is a 403 Error?

Thanks.

Ed
0
Eddie
6/24/2010 2:55:55 AM
win98.gen_discussion 237 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Eddie wrote:

> Was at WikiLeaks in last few days (good readin') and I noticed
> someone gave an address to go to for more info (www.globalresearch.
> com), but when I got there, it just said 'FORBIDDEN, you dont have
> access to this server' & 'Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was
> encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
> request.'

That error is not uncommon, especially for parked domains.

The domain "globalresearch.com" and it's home-page
www.globalresearch.com does not ever seem to have been used to host any
content - ever.

Archive.org has a parking page archived for it, but nothing since mid
2008.

Google search for anything from that domain turns up ZERO hits.

It seems to be registered to a Canadian entity or organization.

Archive.org's first archived version of that website in October 2000 is
this simple text message:

---------------
Dear Valued Customer,

We are currently experiencing some minor technical difficulties,This
site will be up again on Saturday, June the 26th 1998 at 9:00am.  Sorry
for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please e-mail your
questions or comments to info@futurewalk.com

Sincerely,
Julian Cardarelli
President, CEO
Future Walk Computer Technologies
---------------

Other archive.org copies of that site are basically junk search portals
up until December 2006.

The December 2006 copy is another "under construction" message, but it
does say this:

-------------
Please see http://www.gsgpartners.com
-------------

A Feb 2007 copy is another proto-page, but it does say this:

------------
Private Investigations; Debt Collections; Corporate Intelligence;
Surveillance; Offshore Issues Experience; 1-888-291-3660
------------

At some point in 2007 the message changed to:

--------------
see gsgpartners.com or call:1-888-291-3660
--------------

And it remained that way up until the last archived copy - July 2008.
    They never uploaded an index.html file:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.globalresearch.com
        God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
        mailto:BillHughes@billhughes.com
  http://www.billhughes.com/jeep_bookmark.htm

"Eddie" <Albert@greenacres.far> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have just come across a problem of which I have never been able to
> understand or solve.
>
> Was at WikiLeaks in last few days (good readin') and I noticed someone
> gave an address to go to for more info (www.globalresearch.com), but
> when I got there, it just said 'FORBIDDEN, you dont have access to this
> server' & 'Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while
> trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.'
>
> I have come across other sites similar, especially one called Apache.
>
> So, question is, Why cant I visit that site and what is a 403 Error?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ed

Mr. Eddie
403 Forbidden
is
(POST method not allowed)

And you did visit that site!
For the site Webmaster can help you out not us!

"Eddie" <Albert@greenacres.far> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have just come across a problem of which I have never been able to
> understand or solve.
>
> Was at WikiLeaks in last few days (good readin') and I noticed someone
> gave an address to go to for more info (www.globalresearch.com), but when
> I got there, it just said 'FORBIDDEN, you dont have access to this server'
> & 'Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use
> an ErrorDocument to handle the request.'
>
> I have come across other sites similar, especially one called Apache.
>
> So, question is, Why cant I visit that site and what is a 403 Error?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ed

0
Hot
6/26/2010 9:25:41 PM
Go whit Yahoo Cached

http://74.6.146.127/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=globalresearch.com&fr=slv8-&u=globalresearch.ca/index.php%3Fcontext%3Dva%26aid%3D11328&w=%22globalresearch+.com%22&d=R2HKIbZfU_7K&icp=1&.intl=us&sig=bnQ6uK0nL7.UEeEGbmZ_Mw--

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=home  << a Working Link 98 Guy

http://www.polygraphx.com/  <<the Webmaster  home page!

"98 Guy" <98@Guy.com> wrote in message news:4C22D215.282847A8@Guy.com...
> Eddie wrote:
>
>> Was at WikiLeaks in last few days (good readin') and I noticed
>> someone gave an address to go to for more info (www.globalresearch.
>> com), but when I got there, it just said 'FORBIDDEN, you dont have
>> access to this server' & 'Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was
>> encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
>> request.'
>
> That error is not uncommon, especially for parked domains.
>
> The domain "globalresearch.com" and it's home-page
> www.globalresearch.com does not ever seem to have been used to host any
> content - ever.
>
> Archive.org has a parking page archived for it, but nothing since mid
> 2008.
>
> Google search for anything from that domain turns up ZERO hits.
>
> It seems to be registered to a Canadian entity or organization.
>
> Archive.org's first archived version of that website in October 2000 is
> this simple text message:
>
> ---------------
> Dear Valued Customer,
>
> We are currently experiencing some minor technical difficulties,This
> site will be up again on Saturday, June the 26th 1998 at 9:00am.  Sorry
> for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please e-mail your
> questions or comments to info@futurewalk.com
>
> Sincerely,
> Julian Cardarelli
> President, CEO
> Future Walk Computer Technologies
> ---------------
>
> Other archive.org copies of that site are basically junk search portals
> up until December 2006.
>
> The December 2006 copy is another "under construction" message, but it
> does say this:
>
> -------------
> Please see http://www.gsgpartners.com
> -------------
>
> A Feb 2007 copy is another proto-page, but it does say this:
>
> ------------
> Private Investigations; Debt Collections; Corporate Intelligence;
> Surveillance; Offshore Issues Experience; 1-888-291-3660
> ------------
>
> At some point in 2007 the message changed to:
>
> --------------
> see gsgpartners.com or call:1-888-291-3660
> --------------
>
> And it remained that way up until the last archived copy - July 2008.

0
Hot

Why CMainFrame can't accept the message WM_COPYDATA?
Hi! I use WM_COPYDATA in CMainFrame, I use the ClassWizard to make following: ON_WM_COPYDATA() afx_msg BOOL OnCopyData(CWnd* pWnd, COPYDATASTRUCT* pCopyDataStruct); BOOL CMainFrame::OnCopyData(CWnd* pWnd, COPYDATASTRUCT* pCopyDataStruct) The code run naturally but after "SendMessage(dlg->m_hWnd, WM_COPYDATA, 0, (UINT)(&cds));" it can't go into the function "BOOL CMainFrame::OnCopyData(CWnd* pWnd,COPYDATASTRUCT* pCopyDataStruct)" why? Thanks in advance! "SendMessage(dlg->m_hWnd, WM_COPYDATA, 0, (UINT)(&cds));" From the looks of things, i...

Exchange 2003 "Requesting Data From Exchange Server" error
Hi, Some of my user's are getting "Requesting Data From Exchange Server" error msg on outlook, Pls let me know how to correct this problem ???? Thanks Shaminda On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:30:36 +0600, "Shaminda Illangantilaka" <shic@sltnet.lk> wrote: >Hi, > >Some of my user's are getting "Requesting Data From Exchange Server" error >msg on outlook, Pls let me know how to correct this problem ???? > >Thanks >Shaminda > Outlook XP? It could be down to any number of reasons, busy GC, busy Exchange, busy LAN etc. Outlook 2003...

Advanced Find doesn't work
After having updated my Office 2000 version with service release 1a and service pack 3 the Outlook 2000 advanced find function no longer works. It doesn't deliver any results and pretends to continue searching forever. Anyone any ideas about this problem? Thanks, Steve Same problem here....except it doesnt seem to keep searching. It will only find something within the last day or so. "Steve Kraft" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:00a501c3c472$93d71c90$a601280a@phx.gbl... > After having updated my Office 2000 version with service > rele...

Can't sed email all of a sudden
All of a sudden I can't send email, the error message that I get is below. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject '1st snowfall of the year', Account: 'mail.mchsi.com', Server: 'mail.mchsi.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F "Unexpectedly terminated" is usually caused by interference from an antivirus program. Which antivirus are you running? As a minim...

Can't copy cells to new workbook
I am really, really new at this. I am using Excel 97. I have a SAP application I use to export 2 column of information to a table format in Excel. This information lands i Columns A and B. Column A, rows 2 - 26 contains label information (e.g first name, last name, date of birth, etc), Column B contains dat relating to those labels (e.g. Lee, Jeffery, 19570604). Row 1 in bot columns contains a header. I don't want all of the information that SAP exports to Excel. I wan specific information from Column B to copy and insert into a ne workbook template saved on my C drive and called Daily_Wo...

Office applications won't start on my MAC
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi I have recently purchased MS Office for Mac 2008. WHen I have finished installing it, I click on the WORD or Excel icon, but the office assistant loads up and I get that "customer experience improvement program" box pop up. When I close it, I do NOT get into WORD or excel. What is happening here? Please advise if you can Thanks The information here should resolve the problem. Also make sure to fully update Office - 12.1.5 is the current level: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/error/setup_assistant.html HTH...

MFC can't open dialog box
Hey there. I'm guessing this is just a simple issue, but I've been away from MFC for a while and need a hand. I have created a MFC dialog application. This is just a basic rundown of what I need to do. The initial dialog box has a button that opens a second dialog box. Then the second dialog box has a button that opens a third dialog box. Under the button on the first page I use this code to open the second page which is created as a resource and called IDD_D1. I don't know if this is the most idea code, but it seems to work. CDialog dlg; dlg.Create(IDD_D1,this); dlg.ShowWindo...

Outlook asks for Disk to continue then doesn't when inserted
When I go online to mail from my work's email I have a problem with replying to messages. The system wants me to insert the disk and won't let me continue. When I insert the disk and click on OK it says I don't need the disk . What do I do with this problem???????? Thanks. Stewart Bruce 780 415 2597 ...

Outlook 2000 Rules in Error
Does anyone know why the following error pops up in Outlook 2000? "Rules in Error" "Rule: Server-Requested Client Action"; "Error: MoveCopy, Unable to create destination message" How can it be fixed? Thanks. ...

Business Portal Error While Trying to View Data
On some machines, when a user goes to the Finance center and clicks on Accounts, the list of accounts appears but nothing appears in the Account Balance and Account Transactions web parts. At the bottom left of the window is an icon that says "Done." If you open it, you get a dialog box with information about an error. Line 167 Char: 3 Error: Object doesn't support this property or method Code: 0 URL: http://servername/businessportal/ui/resultviewer/scripts/qwseventsub.htc Like I said, some machines work fine. This machine has IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2 The machine itse...

I need to setup a spreadsheet to enter data to from my findings o.
When you put the entire message in the subject line, some ways of accessing this newsgroup truncate it. If you want to reach the widest audience, please put your question in the Message body. tj "Renee" wrote: > ...

Outlook Won't open #3
My outlook won't fully open...the hour glass just keeps running...I did reinstall several times with same problem...what's wrong? You might want to check your connection to the exchange server. >-----Original Message----- >My outlook won't fully open...the hour glass just keeps >running...I did reinstall several times with same >problem...what's wrong? >. > I had the same problem today AFTER I downloaded the latest security update. I'm using XP and restored to last Friday and Outlook now opens. As usual, the patches sometimes cause a problem. Tr...

ECgenerateReadReport Error 0x80070005
I keep on getting these error messages in my Event Viewier on my Exchange Server Running Exchange 2003 SP1 with 2003 Server with all updates Everything is working fine but trying to clear out all the events that are warnings and other such non normal items Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Date: 1/19/2005 Time: 3:58:41 PM User: N/A Computer: ABC Description: An error occurred on database "StorageGroup1\Balance". Function name or description of problem: EcGenerateNRN: Error: 0x80070005 For more information, cl...

I can't copy/open my .pst file
I have tried copying my .pst file onto the hard drive but I get the following error message: Data error (cyclic redundancy check) Also, when I right-click the file and get to the Read-Only box, I can uncheck it, but when I try to "apply" or "ok" the change, it says access denied. What else can I try? In news:371A7C91-6732-416B-940B-09EE71733A83@microsoft.com, Sylvia <Sylvia@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have tried copying my .pst file onto the hard drive but I get the > following error message: > > Data error (cyclic redundancy check) >...

Can't see my posts
Earlier today I posted a new question titled "Resize fixed dialog". I came back a while later and noticed I couldn't see the post so I figured I inadvertantly pressed the 'close' button instead of the 'Post' button. So, I entered it again (sorry if there appears to be 2 very similar threads from me). I received an email notification that there was a response to my post. I followed the link from the email and my browser page is blank. I also go into the MFC discussion group and do NOT see my post(s). If someone knows what this issue is, I would greatly ...

Money can't open this file because it was created using a differen
my (backup and money 2002 edition) files wont open in my newly installed 2006 edition (Premium). I tryies to convert it but it fails. When I open the fine, I receive the message below: Money can't open this file because it was created using a different version of Money I do not have the Money 2002 CDRom anymore but I do need to open my money file to review accounting. Any help is welcome In microsoft.public.money, Jehan wrote: >my (backup and money 2002 edition) files wont open in my newly installed >2006 edition (Premium). I tryies to convert it but it fails. >When I open t...

O 2003 does not close
Using XP Pro, Teacher / Student Office 2003. Whenever I shut down Outlook 2003, the system tray icon (clock in square box) does not go away. If I try to re- start Outlook, the app does not launch. Task Manager shows multiple outlooks running (various sizes). If I stop the apps, and try to restart Outlook, same problem. I have to re-boot PC to get Outlook back. But - it's forgotten my settings. On PC shut down, always have an app that doesn't want to close or waiting for DDE to stop or something. I've de-installed Office several times to no avail. Any thoughts? Is th...

Some errors occurred (not?)
After every send/receive I get the WLM beta popup message saying "Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks.........) Bothe of my tasks ( 1 email and 1 news account) never show any errors and the tasks do complete (green tick). Why then am I getting these annoyuing messages? regards Isn't there an option to expand the error message so it gives more details? Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "nobody" wrote in message news:Fo76o.18766$MQ3.10839@hurricane... After every send/receive I get the WLM beta popup message saying "...

HELP
after an information store rebuild this weekend. Now all emails bounce back from the public folders. Thanks, LB Hi Linda, What is the error that is bounced back? If these are emails from the Internet, the Anonymous account will need Contributor permissions for the email to be accepted. -- Thanks, James Burrage This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm "...

Can't delete Public Store
I have exchange 2003 SP2 and there is an Public Store that is seperate that the default Public store. This additional Public store is assiciated to a new Public Folder General tree. I want to delete this tree and its store but I cannot delete the tree until the store is gone. When I try to delete the strore it informs me that you cannot delete this public folder becuase it contains folder replicas. Becasue this is a general tree there are no other public stores to move this too...nor do I want to. How do I force the deleation of this store! -- RS MCSE, MCP +I MCP Hi, Have you tri...

Outlook email errors in both send/receive?
New Computer Dell has Office w/Outlook. The email does not work. Does not connect to incomming or outgoing. My POP3 and SMTP are correct. Please advise. jdelacerda wrote: || New Computer Dell has Office w/Outlook. The email does not work. || Does not connect to incomming or outgoing. My POP3 and SMTP are || correct. Please advise. Any error message? -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk jdelacerda <jdelacerda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > New Computer Dell has Office w/Outlook. The email does not work. > D...

Tree control keeps crashing. Arrrgh! Why O why O why?
I've got a bug here that I just can't get a handle on. I'm trying to create a dialog with a tree control to display a list of objects. There is one level of heirarchy. The items being displayed are instances of my CMaterial class. The tree typically looks something like this: CATEGORY 1 NAME 1 NAME 2 CATEGORY 2 NAME 1 NAME 2 E.g. Steel SteelMaterial 1 Aluminum AluminumMaterial 1 AluminumMaterial 2 You get the idea. Both "Category" and "Name" are just strings in my class. I did that so the user could enter custom cat...

pics don't auto-print using rules.
Outlook 2002 on XP. I have a rule set up to automatically print emails that arrive with certain words in the subject. Works fine except some of the emails contain inserted pictures (digital camera pics of out of state facility) and the pics print as little icons instead of the actual picture. The pictures look fine in the preview pane and when I open the emails. The emails also print fine with all the pictures if I do a manual print. The only thing that DOESN'T work is the auto-rule-printing of the email with pics. We've tried different pic formats too. Jpg, bmp and gif. All pr...

Error 3075 Syntax Error
I am getting eror 3075 saying there is a syntax error. I just can't spot the mistate. Can anyone help? Here the code behind the form's Before Insert event. Private Sub Form_BeforeInsert(Cancel As Integer) 'Check for duplicate records Dim strCriteria As String strCriteria = "[ProductName]= """ & [Forms]![Products]![ProductName] & """" strCriteria = strCriteria & " Or [Code]= """ & [Forms]![Products]![Code] & """" strCriteria = strCriteria &...

error 182 MS ExchangeDSImp
Hello every one I have the folowing problem on my 2003 exchange server, and I cant finde any valid info about a solution "Description The description for Event ID ( 182 ) in Source ( MSExchangeDSImp ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: The Microsoft Exchange Server computer does not respond. Best regard Micke MSExchange...