Congratulations! This has been a MEB-free newsgroup for 4 weeks.

We all deserve a pat on the back.  This has been a MEB-free workplace
for over 4 weeks - practically the entire month of June.

As Microsoft turns off it's usenet server and removes this newsgroup
from it's server, we have seen the last of Maurice Edward Brahier and as
this group continues to exist outside of Microsoft we will never again
see him post to this group.  The fact that he has been a fraud and not a
real user of Windows 98 for many months if not years probably has
something to do with that.

His incoherent and rambling posts, written in a particularly obtuse form
of legalese, will live on in the google-groups archive of this
newsgroup, to be a source of humor and laughter for future readers.
win98.gen_discussion 237 articles. 0 followers. Follow

98 Guy wrote:
> We all deserve a pat on the back.  This has been a MEB-free workplace
> for over 4 weeks - practically the entire month of June.
>
> As Microsoft turns off it's usenet server and removes this newsgroup
> from it's server, we have seen the last of Maurice Edward Brahier and
> as this group continues to exist outside of Microsoft we will never
> again see him post to this group.  The fact that he has been a fraud
> and not a real user of Windows 98 for many months if not years
> probably has something to do with that.
>
> His incoherent and rambling posts, written in a particularly obtuse
> form of legalese, will live on in the google-groups archive of this
> newsgroup, to be a source of humor and laughter for future readers.

Actually I preferred him over you, but not by a whole bunch. His expertise
was much greater than yours, but his way of presenting it was just as bad as
yours.
Buffalo

0
Buffalo

Free Advertising
In an effort to increase traffic to our new news group we now offering FREE UNMODERATED chat and advertising just go to free.uk.retail.poundland.staff.chat ...

free with taxcut?
Well the money free with taxcut this year is a rip-off. There is no investment tracking in the Money Standard version. I have never balanced a checkbook and I use auto-bill-pay. None of the other features of Standard are needed so I will use disk for Christmas ornament or sell the package. In microsoft.public.money, james wrote: >Well the money free with taxcut this year is a rip-off. >There is no investment tracking in the Money Standard >version. This part of your post is untrue. > I have never balanced a checkbook and I use >auto-bill-pay. I can believe tha...

print button #4
I have a spresdsheet of 5 pages. I only want to print certai highlighted columns,(always the same ones). can i put a button with macro to print them off when i want them without highkighting them al every time??? -- Cavema ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Caveman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2754 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48616 Good morning caveman You can do this yourself, and learn about macros to boot. Tools > Macros > Record new macro Then hide th...

Free/busy info not available
We have Exchange 2003, client uses outlook 2003. From outlook 2003, when we try to schedule meeting invite and add attendants, the "no free/busy information could be retrieved" shows up under the attendants scheduling. This only happens to meeting dates 1 or 2 months in advance. Is this by design or a problem. Any help will be appreciated. the default is to publish Free / Busy info 2 months in advance. What settings do your users have? "Andrew King" <andre_king@coa.com> wrote in message news:e%236l3uMiFHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > We have Exchange 20...

counting cells #4
What fromula do I use if I want a cell to count how many times a number (time) occurs in a range of cells. e.g. cells a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 0700-1600 0700-1200 1200-1600 0800-1100 1100-1500 If I wanted the formula to look for how many times 0700 and 0800 occured, the answer would be 3. Thanks in advance Jason This counts the 0700: =SUMPRODUCT(--(LEFT(A1:A5,4)="0700")) This counts 00700 and 0800 =SUMPRODUCT(--(LEFT(A1:A5,4)={"0700","0800"})) best wishes -- ...

Calendar two-column weekly view not present in Outlook 2007?
I read posts here that the two column weekly view of the calendar is gone as of Outlook 2007. Can anyone confirm? Why can I have the same view if I go to File - Print and select weekly, but not view on the screen? Makes me think it's in there somewhere and I'm missing it. Thanks. It's gone. The new overlay format did it in. If you need a view with large cells, see http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/2wk_cal/2wk_cal.htm If a week view comes back in the next version it will be something like the view in the video above. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself ...

Congratulations! This has been a MEB-free newsgroup for 4 weeks.
We all deserve a pat on the back. This has been a MEB-free workplace for over 4 weeks - practically the entire month of June. As Microsoft turns off it's usenet server and removes this newsgroup from it's server, we have seen the last of Maurice Edward Brahier and as this group continues to exist outside of Microsoft we will never again see him post to this group. The fact that he has been a fraud and not a real user of Windows 98 for many months if not years probably has something to do with that. His incoherent and rambling posts, written in a particularly obtuse form ...

Unable to Update Free/Busy
SiteA - Headoffice Exchange 2007 Cluster SiteB - Exchange 2003 SiteC -Exchange 2007 with all Roles. SiteC has only 1 mbx user for now. The user was experencing Request Data and this issue was fixed by Eds help ... as the PF was pointing to Exhange 2003 in SiteB. Today the same user reported "Unable to Update Public Free/Busy data. Network problems are preventing connection to Exchange Server Computer" The user is running OL2002 and she has no issues seeing other peoples Free/Busy. Any ideas? Thank you. Make sure the mailbox store on which the user re...

Drop down boxes AND free text?
All, Is it possible to create drop-down boxes within Excel AND allow user to input free text when the choice is not available? I know this seems to violate the idea of "validating". What I'm trying to do is provide my users with a fairly complete lis of manufacturers from which we can buy. However, I cannot completel predict 100% of the manufacturers we'll ever use. HELP -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com why don't you let them add to the list of manufacturers? check out http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0015.htm - Add item to combo box using OnNot...

Position by week
I have a spreadsheet with 16 weeks of data. The 'weeks' are the columns The 'Staff' are the rows I have the problem of sorting the staffs position on a weekly. As the position changes on a weekly basis i.e (weeks) 1 2 3 4 ............. Fred 2 1 6 6 Mary 3 5 2 4 John 4 2 3 4 Susan 4 3 7 1 In week 1 John and Susan are first (1) Mary is third (2) and Fred is Fourth(3) Repeated over the sixteen weeks . I want to keep the orginal data. This is what I want. (weeks) 1 2 3 4 ............. Fred 3 4 2 1 Mary 2 1 4 2 John 1 3 3 2 Susan 1 2 1 4 Thanks Billy, Look at the ...

unable to load client print control CRM 4 report
Hi, we encounter a strange behaviour with some of our clients. We followed all the instructions to avoid the error message and it works fine for most of the clients. But there is an issue with the clients that are on 64-bit. It seems that there is a problem with the Print Control and the 64-bit IE, with 32-bit IE it is working fine and no error appears (same machine). Somehow the Outlook client is referencing to the 64-bit IE by default and printing out of the Outlook Client fails once again. When I call the same CRM deployment from 32-bit IE I can easily print reports. Any ideas how to...

Conference Room Free/Busy not up to date
Hello, I have users who schedule re-occurring appointments and in some cases need to delete them. However I notice the appointment is removed from the claendar but when I try to book the time it's comes back as busy. When I export the calendar I see the item in the export file that I could not see when viewing the calendar. I ran cleanfreebusy but that did not work Any idea's Thx -Rp- Check your view menu within outlook. Likely a user has set a view, filter, or a taskpad view. Bob <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:025a01c48aeb$bb0cc360$a60128...

Free/Busy #2
Hi I would like to use the Free/Busy web publishing feature of Outlook 2000 on WinXP. I have setup the outlook side and all seems OK, but it doesn't work. When I try to do a manual update I get a box which says that the IE web publishing wizard is not installed. I have been into the Windows components and MS.com but can't seem to find much support for the web publishing wizard. Can anyone help me? Many thanks Mike ...

Congratulations MVP!
James, Congratulations on receiving the first MVP award for Great Plains outside the US. It was a little overdue and well deserved. Regards Habib Thanks for your support Habib -- Regards James[MVP] Visit MGP Central on http://spaces.msn.com/members/hushdontspamme/ "HSalim[MVP]" <HSalim@msn.com> wrote in message news:OBX%23IArOFHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > James, > Congratulations on receiving the first MVP award for Great Plains outside > the US. It was a little overdue and well deserved. > > Regards > Habib > Thanks for the heads ...

Forcing Tape Free Error
Using the Force Tape Free Script from: http://blogs.technet.com/dpm/archive/2007/09/04/cli-script-force-mark-tape-as-free.aspx I get the following error. What can I do to overcome this? PS C:\users\Administrator\Desktop> .\ForceTapeFree.ps1 DPM server name: : dpmsrv02 Library name: : HP StorageWorks MSL6000 Series Medium Changers Tape location: : slot-1 Set-Tape : The tape belongs to another DPM server (ID: 24003) At C:\users\Administrator\Desktop\ForceTapeFree.ps1:72 char:21 + Set-Tape <<<< -Tape $media -Free + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified...

Free Advertisement!
Free Advertisement! Start Today! www.get-free-advertisement.com ...

Exchange Free Busy Calendar
We are funning MS Exchange 2003. I have found that some of our users are computer clocks are set to update for day light savings time and others are not (they are all in the same time zone). Because of this when users send appointments if the person they are sending them to has a different daylight savings time setting the appt shows up differently.(in most cases an hour off for the correct meeting time). If I go around and adjust everyone’s clocks to be the same events the user entered show up incorectley in their calenter. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can correct this. ...

free autocad electrical autodesk full download crack torrent J)@Xm<x/rU
We can crack or emulate any protection type: Dongle, Hardlock, Hasp, Serial, Password, Hasp4, Flexlm, Sentinel, Wibu, Eutron Smartkey, Hasphl, Proteq, All the Protections!! email = yshowsoft@gmail.com email = yshowsoft at gmail.com NEW UPDATES 2010 Artpro 9.5r4 with license (minimal of 2 license) Oris Press Matcher fiery impose Fiery Color Profiler 2 Preps 6.0r3 Dynagram Dynastrip v6.0.1 Dynagram inpO2 Artpro 9.0r8 (all modules included) Esko Visualizer 7.5.5 Esko Softwares Suite V7.5 PC/Mac Trueflow SE6.0.1 with SPM fully crack Heidelberg SignaStation v4.5.10.91...

Database Query #4
I have created a data table in a worksheet and named it “data”. Then I created a separate worksheet, in the same workbook, and created a database query of the data table, by using Data…Import External Data…New Database Query…Excel Files* and defining the database name by browsing to the same workbook. The query worked fine. However, when I moved the workbook (which included the data source) to a different folder and tried to refresh the database query, I got the following error message: “[Microsoft] [ODBC Excel Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine could not find the object ‘data’...

Free Network Marketing Home Business
This Incredible system provides free training (visual, audio and text), websites, step by step setting up and continuous coaching. Find out how to earn legitimate comfortable monthly income. visit: http://classifieds.byindia.com/detail.php?siteid=5805&cityid=127&show_still=1&citydetail=1 General details Sold by Abdul Johar Email Contact seller Location Wint rd, ...

Newsgroups unread items counter
Dear All, I've set up an Exchange Server 2003 and created newsgroups there. Then in Outlook, I open Public Folders, then Internet Newsgroups. Any folder within there is not showing unread message counter. Is there any way so the unread counter appears next to each newsgroup? Show number of unread threads / number of total items properties are greyed out. There is a checkbox next to "Maintain per-user unread message counter" in Public Folder properties in System Manager. Thank you, Rostislav In news:eCoqpH38GHA.4996@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl, Rostislav Yevdyukhin <bloodh...

Outlook Express error message #4
"Outlook express could not be started. The application was unable to open the Outlook Express message store. You computer may be out of memory or your disk is full. Contact Microsoft support for further assistance. (0x80040154)" I received this error message when trying to send a "page be mail" from IE. My disk is NOT full and my computer has ample memory. Can anyone help me?? Please. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.in...

CRM 4.0 Data Import
I am looking to import Account and Contact data into CRM 4.0 by going to New Import I have imported the Account Information with a data map not problem. I then wanted to import the Accounts associated Contact information by going through the same way. When the data map defaulted to Automatic the Contacts imported correctly. However if I created a data map to import the Contact information using the Parent Customer attribute to create a relationship it fails to import returning the Error on the records "The source data is not in the required format". This was the same import ...

Release free space reserved for tables
I recently migrated a 1.4 TB database from SQL Server 2000 to 2008. More recently I did a DBCC UPDATEUSAGE on tables that are not written to 24/7 (e.g. appended to during a nightly window but only read from throughout the day). Now sp_spaceused shows some tables with a significant amount of unused space. As the tables grow, the amount of unused space is increasing, not decreasing; SQL Server does not seem to be using this already reserved space (or uses it but then reserves more). 1. Is there a best way to "unreserve" the unused space while maintaining 24/7 access to a ...

Free space size of Information store discrepancy in Event viewer
Hi Runnning Exchange 5.5 sr2 on Windows 2000 server. The Hard drive that Exchange is on is 30 GB. I do an offline backup nightly so i stop the services do the backup and then start. When starting I get message in Event Viewer: Event ID 1216 Private Information store is limited to 16 GB. Ok this is fine the size of priv.edb is currently 7.42 GB. Now i notice that during an online defrag I am getting the following message: ID 1221, Private information store has 519 of free space. So as you see that doesn't add up 16 - 7.42 GB should leave more than 519 MB or free space or atleast i am ...