I've seen some other threads, here are the dump files:
'RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting'
(http://rapidshare.com/files/347103149/Minidump.rar.html)

Please, help me out here.

--
ceVil
0

It might be better to know at what point the bsod occurs and what the actual
err.msg given is

"ceVil" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I've seen some other threads, here are the dump files:
> 'RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting'
> (http://rapidshare.com/files/347103149/Minidump.rar.html)
>
> Please, help me out here.
>

> --
> ceVil

0
DL
2/7/2010 9:19:36 AM
It occurs while playing a video game. How do I check what the message
is? A few seconds after BSOD my computer reboots. :o

--
ceVil
0
wrote:

>It occurs while playing a video game. How do I check what the message
>is? A few seconds after BSOD my computer reboots. :o
>DL;1225945 Wrote:

Update the video card driver. Also upgrade the Catalyst Control Center
too if you use an Nvidia video card.

ATI drivers are here:
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

Nvidia drivers are here:
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index5.aspx?lang=en-us

>> It might be better to know at what point the bsod occurs and what the
>> actual
>> err.msg given is
>>
>> "ceVil" <guest@newsgroup-email.com> wrote in message
>> news:0b9a0c60b90bf6c0be88bda30f2820ab@newsgroup-gateway.com...> > >

You're an idiot. You want people to test your dump file but you RARed it. So
I wasted time downloading it

--
..
--
"ceVil" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I've seen some other threads, here are the dump files:
> 'RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting'
> (http://rapidshare.com/files/347103149/Minidump.rar.html)
>
> Please, help me out here.
>

> --
> ceVil

Thanks for the help and mature replies.

--
ceVil
0

> It occurs while playing a video game. How do I check what the message
> is? A few seconds after BSOD my computer reboots. :o
> DL;1225945 Wrote:
>> It might be better to know at what point the bsod occurs and what the
>> actual
>> err.msg given is
>>
>> "ceVil" <guest@newsgroup-email.com> wrote in message
>> news:0b9a0c60b90bf6c0be88bda30f2820ab@newsgroup-gateway.com...> > >

> --
> ceVil

0
TheDuck
2/13/2010 11:41:53 PM
Probably maxed out the CPU and forced a shutdown, or had to force a shutdown
to unfreeze Windows.  if you can run your game in a window-mode, run
taskmanager simultaneously and check out the taskbar icon - either way, make
a note of the error code, and look it up on Microsoft's website - hope yer
on the right trail
regards
"ceVil" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> It occurs while playing a video game. How do I check what the message
> is? A few seconds after BSOD my computer reboots. :o
> DL;1225945 Wrote:
>> It might be better to know at what point the bsod occurs and what the
>> actual
>> err.msg given is
>>
>> "ceVil" <guest@newsgroup-email.com> wrote in message
>> news:0b9a0c60b90bf6c0be88bda30f2820ab@newsgroup-gateway.com...> > >

> --
> ceVil

0
Pete

sfo contacts problem
Hi, I have installed SFO and now all is well (thanx for your help)except contacts: MS CRM contact records are not created as Microsoft Outlook Contacts I when through the go offline process but it still don't work the user is a member of the Local Administrator's group MS CRM 1.2 win server 2003 Help!!! ...

password problems #2
when I installed out look with out look offive etc I never set up a password. Now when using outlook I can't send or receive email because I keep being requested for a password. Any help there please Bill Mofflin <Bill Mofflin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > when I installed out look with out look offive etc I never set up a > password. Now when using outlook I can't send or receive email > because I keep being requested for a password. Any help there please At exactly which point are you asked? If it asks when you start Outlook, it could be a PST password. I...

VISTA
When I go to save my excel 2007 worksheet which is running in compatibility mode because I have VISTA I get DOCUMENT NOT SAVED can anybody help? Thank you -- Paula Paula, Your Excel 2007 is not running in compatibility mode because of Vista. Compatibility mode means you have opens a old Excel file made with a version that pre-dates XL 2007 Form the Start menu open Excel. It will open with a blank XL 2007 workbook Add some data and Save Tell us what happens best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "PaulaC" <P...

Printing Emails
I have a user that is trying to print emails from Outlook 2000. When she clicks on File-Print, the next adjacent open program (could be word, internet, excel, etc) on the taskbar opens up in front of Outlook. She then must minimize that screen to find the email message with print dialogue box behind it. Any ideas on what would be causing this or a way to fix it? Thanks ...

problem with select
Hi, we have some tables with name begins with figures( like 98765_order). This causes a syntax error when doing a select (select * from 98765_order). Anyway to solve this easily? Thanks Luc i found it: put it between [] "Luc" <qcqsc@qscqs.fr> schreef in bericht news:el4MLXHuKHA.5936@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > we have some tables with name begins with figures( like 98765_order). > > This causes a syntax error when doing a select (select * from > 98765_order). > Anyway to solve this easily? > Thanks > Luc > ...

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area on vista
Hp lap top, had my first bsod. had not changed anything in 6 days just surfing web. It was slow, and rebooted. bsod. I am in safe mode with network now, if i load into reg vista, it bsod. Here is what I have tried so far. not in any real order Restore to last up date 5/7 Failed restore to 5/4 failed, Restore to day before I added antivirus software 4/29 failed Ran spybot, safe mode Ran cc cleaner safe mode Ran chkdsk c:/r 8 bad sectors. Finally here. This is my work cpu, and i need to get the invoicing out. I have it backed up. I can access it through here. I will say this l...

Problems with dates!
Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out with a problem. I'm pasting some text into an excel worksheet. One column in the source text is dates in the format dd-mm (example: 01-09 = Sept. 1st). When I paste this into excel, or just type it for that matter, excel converts it to "1/9/2003" which it then interprets as Jan 9th! How do I prevent this behavior? I need to input the text as 01-09, but in need excel to interpret it as Sept. 1st. Thanks, Blake ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com...

Money welcome screen won't save login/pw
Problem: The welcome screen in Money 2004 won't save my login and password. It stopped working when I changed my email address. I can log into Money 2004 if I type this info in each time-- so this is just a technicality that I've become obsessed with fixing. Notes: 1. I check the "save password" box, and the next time I start up Money 2004... it has my OLD email address and no password saved. 2. I updated my Passport account to reflect the new email address. If you can help, please reply by email AND to the newsgroup. Thanks, juse-removethis@email.com Try File|Password ...

Please Help With Message Delivery Issues.
I work for a not for profit organization. We have a somewhat complicated environment. Here is a brief explanation of our environment. I am sorry this is going to be a long story. I work for an organization that has affiliated organizations throughout the world. Most of the locations use Exchange for messaging. I am based in Atlanta USA (we have Exchange 2K3 & Exchange 5.5). We have an affiliated location in Europe which also have E2K3 & Exchange 5.5. On top of that there are other affiliated locations in Australia, Africa and Latin America. The location in Australia is only runn...

EXCEL CELL problem
hi :) i have a problem with typing in cells. Even though there are rooms to type ,it keeps blocking me from type in the same cell. anybody know WHY??? thanks! ash -- babeash ...

Outlook 2003 crashes and restarts in Vista
Hi all! I'm hoping to get some help from all of you! After my laptop installed some updates it started to crash Outlook whenever I'm writing an email. I have re-installed Outlook and even uninstalled some of the updates I thought would be conflictive, however it still happens. Here's the error I'm getting: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Application Version: 11.0.8312.0 Application Timestamp: 4a403990 Fault Module Name: OUTLLIB.dll Fault Module Version: 11.0.8313.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 4a793...

Problem adding items to Price List
When trying to add items to a price list, a product is selected from the list and then when attempting to enter a value in the UNIT field, a message appears: "You need to select a Product first." As far as I can tell, this is an endless loop and the price list cannot contain any items. Thanks for any help. ya, the product and pricing is not very intuitive AT ALL..........took me a while to figure out what was the exact process (not a straight line!)..... Make sure the product you're adding is properly filled out. Does it have a default unit? Also check your unit group, mak...

Trying to convert excel 2003 to pdf file? HELP
Need to convert excel into PDF file. I have adobe on my computer but does not show up on excel. Hi do you have the Adobe Reader or Adobe Writer. For the latter: You should find an entry in 'File - Print' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany abbroadus wrote: > Need to convert excel into PDF file. I have adobe on my computer but > does not show up on excel. ...

Problems with money99 when upgrading from 98 to Xp
I have just upgraded from win98 to WinXP and now when I try to open MSMoney I get the following error: --- MSNMONEY.EXE - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point GetCtrlGuid could not be located in the dynamic link library mspfctl0.dll --- Any suggestions on how I can get this working again? Scott I would try uninstalling Money and reinstalling to a new directory. -- <scott.wuk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1124277959.590797.171400@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... >I have just upgraded from win98 to WinXP > and now when I try to open MSMoney I get the following ...

CRM Readiness tour advice please
In order for me to fly myself and my marketing person to Chicago, plus hotel and food, we are looking at over A THOUSAND dollars to attend the CRM Partner Readiness tour. We aren't given this type of content in Canada. This tour of course doesn't touch Canada. Can anyone who's attended tell me if this tour - the content, depth, etc. is a MUST attend for a firm who is planning on becoming certified in CRM - or is it just fluff that will all be available on the internet. I want both of us to attend because there are both a technical AND marketing breakouts at the same time. ...

CWaitCursor problem
HI all, I am having a problem with CWaitCursor. This is a multithreaded application. I am using PostMessage(..) from a child thread to parent view to set the BeginWaitCursor. This works fine, but the mouse cursor goes back to being an arrow if the user moves the mouse. How can this problem be resolved? L.HongMei@gmail.com wrote: > HI all, > > > I am having a problem with CWaitCursor. This is a multithreaded > application. > I am using PostMessage(..) from a child thread to parent view to set > the > BeginWaitCursor. This works fine, but the mouse cursor goes ba...

problem with lookout 1.2
Dear all, I had installed lookout 1.2 a while ago and I was deligthed about this tool until this morning. Suddenly Outlook promted me about a serious problem with lookout and forced me to disable lookout. Now I am not anymore able to enable lookout again. I tried everything. Even complete clean, deinstallation and reboot of the PC. XP with Outlook 2K3. After fresh and succesful installation no lookout toolbar is in Outlook. In the Com-add ins there is an entry for lookout refering to mscoree.dll, but it is not ticked. I am able to set a tick in the box and confirming it, but when I reopen ...

Problems when modifying a listbox
I've got a listbox on a form that is being populated after the form is opened, based on user input to other fields. If they enter different information, I want to repopulate that listbox based on the new information, but things start acting a little strange after I do that. Part of the process involves using a wscript.shell object to run a command. It's supposed to wait until the command is finished before continuing, but it behaves differently after I modify a listbox than before. I'm able to replicate the problem with the following code, assigned to button click on a form wi...

Two domains cause problems for the Outlook client
We have a domain problem with the Outlook client for MS CRM 3.0. We have installed MS CRM 3.0 on the following environment: - the users log onto to and old NT4 domain (to have access to some fileshares and other applications) - then they start Outlook and log on to a new AD domain with the Exchange server - the CRM server is also on the AD domian - like the SQL server We have installed the Outlook client by logging onto the computer with the AD user. Now the scenarios are: 1) Logging onto the computer and running Outlook makes the CRM client work, but does not provide access to the old file...

Vista not starting
Hi! My Dell Dimension/Vista Home Premium SPlatest has been running reasonably troublefree for thre years. Last week, the machine would come up to the 'Micrsosft Corporation' progress bar and progress away to glory. Sometimes a restart would work, sometimes not. The third time it happened, I found it wouldnt start even after three restarts It started on safe mode. I went back to normal mode and (I think) it did not start. Or maybe it ddid. I chanced to look at Event Viewer ( people should make it a practice to do so in the event of unexpected situations) and found a DHCP f...

Hurry Publisher 2000 HELP
How do I turn OFF tiling in Publusher - trying to get an AD to paper- the file is too large - I have 3 pm deadline & you are my last hope! -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Kad Don via OfficeKB.com <forum@nospam.OfficeKB.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I turn OFF tiling in Publusher - trying to get an AD to > paper- the file is too large - I have 3 pm deadline & you are my > last hope! Publisher will always tile unless the paper size is large enough. You neglect to tell us the paper size you are using. You need to set the page size ...

how to install php on vista
I try to install php on window vista by running window installer from php.net. But in Configure IIS, I can not find add new extension (.php) in IIS manager. Also there is no php5isapi.dll in php folder. I try to run test.php on localhost, it gives error message "The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration." Need help to solve this problem. Thanks. On 09 Apr 2010, =?Utf-8?B?eW9yaw==?= <york@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windows.vista.general: > I try to install php on window vista by running wind...

Problem with public folders
We are running Exchange 2003. We cannot copy to or create puclic folders. Everyone group given full control permissions to public folders. Error states the the permissions are not valid. Any help or direction appreciated. Thanks Hi Sam, I would like to point you to couple of Kbarticle . http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313866&Product=exch2 003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;330752&Product=exch2 003 This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Regards, Amit Mantri ...

Microsoft RMS POS 2.0 & Vista Home Premium
We just purchased a new PC with Vista Home Premium, and we plan on buying Microsoft RMS POS 2.0. Will version 2.0 of RMS POS run on Vista Home Premium? Thanks, Tom While RMS does on on Vista very well, in my opinion but you will want to make sure that all of addional POS hardware will work with Vista as well i.e. scanners, printers. etc... I know that the TPI plug-in from Mercury is not compatible with Vista and neither are the Mini MIRC check readers from Magtek. Having the ability to process checks is not as critical as it once was, as alot of retailers will no longer accept check...

Excel hangs at Spalsh screen
I am running Office Xp-sp3 on Windows XP pro.I updated Norton Anti virus Corporte edition version 8 to 9 and my problem started ,excel freezes at the splash screen.All other office products works fine.cntl Al del will not work to close excel.I can start excel in safe mode,but cannot change addins and if I attempt to do it hangs forever.But I can close excel,once closed it says "please wait windows is configuring Micosoft office xp" and asks for the pro.msi from the installation package.Later on I disabled Norton auto protection.Excel opens normally.But when I restart same pro...