Help please, can't start up!!

When I start the PC, after the loading bar for Microsoft thing
finishes,instead of going to login screen it gives me a blue screen, and
it says Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area.

This just happened overnight!!!!

Help please. :(

--
Excessive
0

Here are some hints ( 'Bug Check 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA'
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms793437.aspx) ). Try starting
the system in safe mode (keep tapping F8 after power-on).

--
whs
0

- I use Spyware Doctor scan every few days
- I left my computer on for the night like always,and when I came back
it was restarting itself. Then the blue screen came
-I CANNOT start up my computer. The blue screen always comes,stays for
5 seconds, then comp restarts again
- I cannot go to system restore because  the blue screen doesnt let it
start up

--
Excessive
0

--
whs
0

--
Excessive
0

--
whs
0

--
Excessive
0

STOP: 0xBC040D52, 0x00000000,0x85264AD1, 0x00000002)

There's nothing else....

HELP PLEASE, I CAN'T EVEN START UP, NOT EVEN IN SAFE MODE OR LAST
SUCCESSFUL STARTUP ATTEMPT. NOTHING'S WORKING. Help please....:(.

--
Excessive
0
> Ok never mind. I can't start up in Safe Mode. I tried all the options
> after pressing F8.Nothing works. When tries to start up, get the same
> error. What do I do now??? :(

Check this link:

I've had this error pop up before and in my case it went away when I
opened the case and reseated the RAM sticks.

Questor
0
Questor
1/16/2010 3:04:29 AM
I think you are best advised to reinstall. Try to save your data with
'this Linux distro ' (http://www.shockfamily.net/cedric/knoppix/)or any
other Linux that you can load from CD. Then reinstall the system from
the recovery partition.
Before you do though, try to load a Linux from a CD and see whether
anything will load - just to check whether there is not some faulty
hardware.

--
whs
0

"Excessive" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> When I start the PC, after the loading bar for Microsoft thing
> finishes,instead of going to login screen it gives me a blue screen, and
> it says Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area.
>
> This just happened overnight!!!!
>
> Help please. :(
>

> --
> Excessive

0
Sandy

sumifs help

Help !

Help with this thing

Help with Outlook Setup!!!

SMTP incoming routing based on UserID..Urgent please...thanks in a
Hi, I have my requirement as follows: - I have a single domain called test.mail.biz i want that all my incoming e-mails should land to my exchange server. However, there are few "users" whose mailboxes are on a different non-exchange server. I have MX record and remote domain configured on SMTP host for normal domain based routing. Is there any method by which I can tell SMTP that any mails coming for user1@test.mail.biz should get relayed to some other server?rest of the users should get relay to my exchange mail server. Any help appreciated. Thanks again This might work: ...

exch 5.5 help

Help with Formula Please 02-19-10

help...help...help

Need help in data copying.

Macro Help

help me #2

office outlook 2003 keep shtting down and won t start till i resta
I set up my office outlook today and it keep shutting down and won t open again start till i restart my system ...

CString help

HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction

Your Help is Appreciated

bcc help

Rules Wizard Help

More help with formula
I need 2 formulas for the following: Problem 1: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th numbers is those columns are 50 or less then I the sum to go in on column; then the sum of numbers between 51 to 100 to go into anothe column. Problem 2: Columns "c" thru "g" contain numbers from 1 thru 100. If th individual number 1-100 is used (3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc.) tota the I need to show the number of times it was used in the columns. For example: If 1 is used 5 times in columns C thru G then the numbe is 5; the same with 2, th...

help help help IF function
i am new to excell and need help with a problem...... the problem is iam looking for a amount < = 3000.00 and iam to display in bold and in light green i have never had to deal with that i got as far as =IF<=3000 then iam lost or it that even right?? I'm far from a whiz at Excel but I'd use conditional formatting. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "kimmy" <kimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADC77884-FC87-47A3-90F2-D2AAF957F5D1@microsoft.com... >i a...

IF OR help
I have entered the formula =IF(OR(D5="K",D5<=4,M32<=95),"INELIGIBLE"," ") I am trying to get a result that will display INELIGIBLE when the value in D5 is K,1,2,3,4 OR the value in M32 is less than 96. with this formula I now get INELIGIBLE when D5 is blank. I would like cell to be blank unless one of the specific conditions is met. If either D5 or M32 is blank, I would like this cell to also be blank M32 contains a formula that returns a blank cell unless data is entered elsewhere in the workbook Thanks for all the help -- dbconn...

Help -- Help -- Help
Hi, I am having a lot of trouble with Outlook. I understand the other Microsoft programs, but for some reason I can't get Outlook. Does anyone know of any books that really breakdown the concepts of Outlook? Thank you. Donald Donald8044 wrote: > Hi, > > I am having a lot of trouble with Outlook. > > I understand the other Microsoft programs, but for some reason I > can't get Outlook. > > Does anyone know of any books that really breakdown the concepts of > Outlook? > > Thank you. > > Donald Umm what exactly do you mean - "but for some...

Drop Down Menu Help #2
Leave a blank row? How would I do that? For the drop down, I use th validation function, and it lets you list what you put in to the dro down and you have to separate it by commas. a,b,c,d, ect. How would do what you are suggesting -- mcr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mcr1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1549 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27475 Then you follow Debra's suggestion. I took for granted that you were using a list contained in a named range, where ...