How to transfer songs and videos from iPod to computer for Windows users?

As we know, ITunes is the ?one way tool? for transferring the files from iTunes to iPod, but it blocks the functions from iPod to computer. So to back up iPod files to PC, we need utilize other tools. Bigasoft iPod Transfer is an ideal tool for us to realize our dream. And the following guide will show us how to transfer iPod songs and videos from iPod to PC.

[b]Free download[/b] Bigasoft iPod Transfer at http://www.bigasoft.com/downloads/b-ipod-transfer.exe

[b]Step 1 Run Bigasoft iPod Transfer[/b]
Free Download Bigasoft iPod Transfer, install and run it, then the following interface will pops up.
[img]http://www.bigasoft.com/upload/a/ipod-transfer-turn-up.bmp[/img]

[b]Step 2 Connect iPod to PC[/b]
Connect iPod to your PC through USB cable, and then the transfer software will automatically load your iPod into it. The interface of the transfer software will show you the type, capacity, version and other information of your iPod.
http://www.bigasoft.com/images/ipod-transfer/screen-shot-600.jpg

[b]Step 3 Select the files you want to transfer[/b]
Open the library/playlist in which there are files you want to transfer, and then check the file(s) you want to transfer in the file list.

[b]Step 4 transfer files to PC[/b]
Click ?Export to Local? button to choose the target folder for saving iPod files on PC, and then click ?OK? button to begin transfer progress. Few seconds later, the transfer process will be finished.
Tips: You can also directly drag selected files to target folder with ease.

Learn more about Bigasoft iPod Transfer at http://www.bigasoft.com/ipod-transfer.html

jamescara19
1/5/2010 2:51:05 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

very nice,i like it

tomjames25
1/6/2010 2:50:29 AM
it is my pleasure to hear that

jamescara19

Inventory Card User Category 1
We are using the Inventory Usercategory fields, have renamed #1 to 'Revision' It seems like the data in this field does not always save, or changes for other items as we change it for a different item. For example, we change itemA usercategory 1 to 'B' and other items change to B also. Not sure how this can be, but thought others may have run across these user categories not working properly? thanks -- Doug Hi Doug This would be an issue that would need to be resolved through a support incident as it is a modification Regards, Jason -- This posting is provided &q...

Re-enabling the toolbox window
Hello, I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 6, and I have accidentally closed the toolbox window under resource view for a dialog box. How do I make the toolbox window re-appear? Sincerely, James Simpson Right Click on the toolbar area and should get a menu, select controls or Select Tools -> Customize... then select the toolbars tab. M "James Simpson" <JamesSimpson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:108EF0E9-62AA-40F4-BF92-F86A72C05F0C@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 6, and I have accidentally closed the > toolbox &g...

windows service help
I need a windows service that listens to a directory , if any xml file is placed in the directory it reads it and calls a class and receives a string.. this is the code I came up with. it works but it kills my processor after a few min. what should i do?? Thanks private void button6_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { NewClaims.clsNewClaims objNewClaimI = new NewClaims.clsNewClaims(); while (true) { //Get the File in the directory DirectoryInfo dir = new DirectoryInfo(@"C:\test4"); FileInfo[] xmlfiles = dir.GetFiles("*.xml"); foreach( FileInfo file in ...

User Interface for Word
Is it possible to design a user interface that runs on top of Word to generate documents? There are numerous, expensive Electronic Medical Record (EMR)applications that allow you to select items on a user interface that generate patient notes and reports. They don't provide a great deal of flexibility. I would like to design my own. Does Word have this capability? If not, is there another application that does? I wouldn't try to design some kind of user interface on top of Word. Although it might be possible, there are better ways of handling this. Why not let your...

Outlook 2003 occassionally stops checking email
I use Mailwasher to clear viruses and junk mail off of my servers. Then I check email with Outlook 2003. Occassionally, though not unfrequently enough, Outlook stops checking email. I can still send email fine, but if I click the Send/Receive button, nothing happens. If I click the down arrow next to the button, none of my email accounts are showing. If I restart my computer, this always solves the problem (though not a very convenient solution). Then when I click the arrow next to the Send/Receive button, all of my email accounts are there. Any ideas? Thanks for your help! ...

Windows Installer Blocks restoring
I am operating a 2005 XP MCE from HP. I just did a complete System Recovery because of OE6 and other functional problems. I'm trying to add back some of the folders and files that were backed-up. I can't do many of these because the Windows Installer dialogue box pops up and the operation I'm trying to go to says to close the box (hidden underneath the warning). When I click OK for the warning, the dialogue box also disappears. How can I get rid of the Dialogue? Thanks -- vince How were they backed up? How are you trying to restore them? What is in the folder...

Resize the workbook window is impossible
Dear experts, I have a workbook on a server which many users can input, not shared though. In opening it today I found out that the workbook window is very small, less than half of the full size. I can't resize it, I can't move it, it seems to be blocked in that position. The rezising arrows simply do not appear, and so the resizing buttons. I need to work with this workbook, can you please help me? Many thanks in advance! Best regards, -- Valeria Hi Valeria, > I have a workbook on a server which many users can input, not shared though. > In opening it today I found o...

E-Mail Attachments in OWA and on Windows Mobile Device are 0-byte files
Hello, I am running SBS 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 SP2. I also use a Windows Mobile 5.0 device with MSFP, and am using Exchange ActiveSync to receive e-mail on the WM device. The WM device has no other e-mail services configured. I recently discovered that if I use an HTTP client (OWA, WM device) to access an e-mail attachment, the attachment is saved as a 0-byte file. This is true both on my WM device, and any time I am using OWA to access e-mail. The same attachments are properly saved from Outlook. I have read KB817442, "IIS 6.0: Antivirus Scanning of IIS Compression Directory May...

New Window adjustment for full screen...
Well I hope this isn't a stupid question. For some reason I feel silly. When I would click on link from e-mail generally--which normally opens full screen window, it won't do it now. I must have hit something by accident to screw it up. What do I do to (in tools???) to get link to open to full screen/new window???? Its minimized now for some reason....opposed to maxinized. Well, at least I got it off my chest. Thank you. -- vistadude ------------------------------------------------------------------------ vistadude's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member...

Windows server 2008 R2 DEFRAG analysis every afternoon? Automatic...
I am seeing event log event 258 every afternoon at 2pm Defrag analysis on every drive on this W2K8 R2 box. The event is: "event 258" "The disk defragmenter successfully completed analysis on drivename (X:)" This is not the Defrag scheduled task, which I have running on the weekend... This is a File Server and the time that this runs does not seem good to me since there are many users with open files at this time. I cannot find where to disable or reschedule this event. Does Anyone knbow about this? Thanks in advance! REP ...

Data Migration Framework
Hi, we're running into issues migrating data via DMF if the records belong to inactive users. I can't imagine we would be expected to buy enough licenses for both active and inactive users, so I think we just might be missing something. Can anyone provide insight on how DMF handles inactive users' records? Thanks! I believe the documentation for the DMF states that all records being imported into CRM need to belong to active users or the migration will fail. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Chris S" wrote: > Hi, we're running into issue...

CETK on Windows CE and Mobile for the NDIS IM Driver
I have a NDIS IM Driver. and I want to get Windows Mobile Logo. So, I hope that CETK test for NDIS IM Driver on Windows CE Emulator. In catagory of the Windows CE Test Kit, Etherent -> Wireless network Card Test, Winsock 2.0 Test (v4/v6) ... But I couldn't select my device driver. To test the my driver that using Windows CE Test kit, Is it just select exist catagory? (Etherent -> Wireless network Card Test, Winsock 2.0 Test (v4/v6) ... 6th) or Is it make a new customer test scenario, and then test it? If you know about it or have any idea, Even if it isn'...

Same account for several XP Users
Hi. I'm just wondering what the best way to set up Outlook 2000 is, so that each of the four members of my family that use the PC can all access the same inbox and email account, despite logging into XP as separate users. Any suggestions/help? Do you have one mail account that is shared by all people? Cn you cut and paste the .pst file you want people to use in the shared folder and have each WIndows profile point to that shared folder? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no...

how to setup outlook for 2 computers and not get duplicates
I have 2 computers using outlook. One for traveling and one is the home computer. While traveling I want to see all emails but dont want duplicates. I want the home computer to be the 'storage' site for all my emails in case I need to go back and research them when I get home. How should I set up both computers so that all emails are stored on the home base machine and I can see and read all emails on the road and not get duplicate messages? If I read emails on my traveling laptop are they then saved on my laptop eventhough they are not deleted from the server? If I acc...

How to add a simple bmp file to a dialog window
It cannot be this difficult. I cannot get this to work to save my life. If someone can paste in some simple source code and instructions to put an image on a dialog window I would be very greatful. I realize this is likely a trivial thing, but it seems from searching on the topic that there are about a thousand half assed ways of doing this but none that consistantly work. Intellex wrote: > It cannot be this difficult. I cannot get this to work to save my > life. If someone can paste in some simple source code and > instructions to put an image on a dialog window I would be ver...

windows expplorer "search" is useless on my T43... help!
I have a T43 ThinkPad with Windows XP. For years I have used Windows Explorer "Search" with good results. Recently (or maybe not-so-recent) the search engine on it was "updated" to a super-thingy that strives to search everything including file content. Well, it has done that on RARE occasions, but only for limited things like in specific directories, or something weird like ........documents\setting\admin... or the like where nothing of interest exists. When I try to force this thing ("windows\search\desktop") to search the whole c:\ drive, it balks and s...

Bad certificate on MS Windows Update sites
I pulled up the following MS site via IE 8 - Version 8.0.6001.18702 - Build 86001. https://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com https://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com I received the error message: There is a problem with this website's security certificate The problem is I had just 'updated' my Microsoft Trust Certificate via the process. 1. In Control Panel, open Add or Remove Programs 2. Click Add/Remove Windows Components. 3. Select the Update Root Certificates check box. 4. Click Next, and then click Finish. So I have the following questions. [1] Is there...

How can I monitor windows's resource ?
my program used all resource of windows, how can I prevent this ? How can I monitor windows's resource ? dbdat, To monitor your app, you use a tool such as BoundsChecker. To prevent your app using up all Windows resources, you make sure that they are deleted as appropriate. The most common loss of resources are GDI-resource leaks. All GDI-objects must be unselected from their CDCs so as not to leak. A first step is to search for all SelectObject in your code, making sure that the objects so selected are unselected before destroyed. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "dbdat" ...

OWA User must change password at next logon
I have Exchange 2003 running on a 2000 server and my users can successfully change their password from the OWA interface. If I select the "user must change password at next logon " in Active Directory Users and Computers they get a prompt to change their password when they logon to owa and everything works as it should. But from that point on if they try to change the password again from owa they get the error number: -2147023569. I don't have minimum password age set in the security policy so I'm not sure why this would break it. Any thoughts? JD ...

Flagged sent emails do not appear in reminders window when due
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2003. If I flag an email in my inbox with a reminder to read it at a later time, the email comes up in my reminders window when due. If I do the same thing for an email I have sent, however, the sent email does not come up in my reminders window when due for follow up. Can anyone show me please how to flag sent emails so that they show in my reminders window when they become due for me to follow them up? Thank you. This is normal behavior for Outlook 2003 and previous. Reminders will work for all folders starting in Outlook 2007. For previous ver...

GreatPlains.Interop Question
Can anyone tell me how to bypass the print dialog windows when running an Execute Sanscript? I am voiding out a Historical Payables Transaction and I would like to have the cancel button script run when the Print Dialog is presented. I see that this form has a different product id but I am not quite sure how to specify this within the current script where the rest is the Dynamics product. I know that I can SQL command against the sy02200 before and after my script to prevent the print dialogs from appearing but I would rather keep it fluid and within the interface, not to mention what other...

Default user in outlook
Hi every body Im a new user to outlook 2000 it is realy wonderfull program im used to send from any place from my hard disk using (send to mail recipient or from office or IE)during last dayes i cant use this option because my default mail not appear to send using it all my mail option of sending and receving working good Please help ...

Transferring custom keyboard shortcuts via Normal.dotm
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I know there was a thread on this topic last fall (which I read), but even after reading this carefully, combing through this and other forums, I'm still having trouble. Any hints greatly appreciated. <br><br>I have a significant number of customized keyboard shortcuts for inserting (mostly, but not limited to) Greek symbols (Symbol font). All that I've read (in several places including MS's knowledge base) would indicate I can transfer these shortcuts to another machine by copying over the ...

Outlook contacts distribution lists to sharepoint users
I need to get an outlook contact list / distribution list into sharepoint as a user group - can you provide steps on how to do this? thx I dont think its possible to use outlook contacts as a user group in sharepoint. The max you can do is sync calendars from outlook with sharepoint. Regards, Vaibhav Desai ...

Saving Posts Questions & Answers In My Computer
Is there any way I can save in my computer some of the topics except using copying and pasting in Word? I would like to have a reference source I can search electronically in my own computer. There seems to be only Print or Clipboard but no Save As options in the window were topics are questioned and answered. Please advise what is the best way to do the above. Thanks. What are you using as your newsreader? I am using Outlook Express. I can create a folder in my "Local Folders" and click and drag any post into it. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Enrique&q...