How to convert DVD to AVI MPEG WMV DivX MP4 MOV on Mac

[url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html][b]How to convert DVD to AVI MPEG WMV DivX MP4 MOV on Mac with Mac DVD Converter?[/b][/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/mac-dvd-converter.html]AVCWare Mac DVD Converter[/url] is powerful and ideal DVD ripper software for Mac users to rip your DVD movie to video/audio files like [b]rip DVD to MPEG, rip DVD to AVI, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, 3GP videos,[/b] and [b]rip DVD to MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, audio formats,[/b] etc. Furthermore, you can complete clip any segments, merge several files into one by the software. [b]Guide: How to rip and convert DVD to AVI MPEG WMV DivX MP4 MOV on Mac with Mac DVD Converter?[/b]This tutorial will show you how to [b]rip a DVD to AVI, MPEG, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, DivX, ASF video or WMV, MP3 audio on your Mac computer[/b]. After downloading and installing AVCWare Mac DVD Converter, follow the steps below to accomplish the conversion tasks.    [url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html#t1]Getting Started[/url]    [url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html#t2]Trim Video Segment[/url]    [url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html#t3]Crop area size[/url]    [url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html#t4]Add effects[/url]    [url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html#t5]Create video watermark[/url][b]Getting Started[/b]The software provides an easy and quick way to convert DVD files.[img]http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/images/tutorial/rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter-1.jpg[/img][b] Add DVD[/b]Click Open DVD button, select a DVD in the dialog box that opens, and load it. The Loaded DVD information, such as chapter and title etc. will be showed in the file list.Or, click File > Open DVD from the main menu, select a DVD folder in the file dialog box that opens, and load it.Click File > Open IFO Files... from the main menu, select an IFO file in the file dialog box that opens, and load it.[b] Select output format[/b]Choose one or more files in the file list, and open Profile drop-down list, then select an output format for selected files.[b]Tip:[/b] To adjust the output settings, click Settings button next to Profile drop-down list, and set the parameters of output format in the Profile Settings dialog box that opens.[b] Set output folder[/b]Click Browse button in setting panel, select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens, and click OK.Tip: Before start to convert DVD, you can [url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html#t2]Trim Video Segment[/url], [url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html#t3]Crop area size[/url], [url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html#t4]Add effects[/url], and [url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html#t5]Create video watermark[/url] to colorize your output file.[b] Convert files[/b]After finishing the above settings, check the needed file to extract in the file list, click Start Ripping button on the main interface, to start extracting the file. You can view the progress of the extracting process from the progress bar at the bottom of the window.[b]Tip:[/b] You can click Pause Ripping button to pause the extracting process and Stop Ripping button to cancel the process as required.[b]Trim Video Segment[/b]The software provides video trimming function, which allows you to choose the segments you like from the source, and add them to the file list for converting.   1. Choose the title or chapter of the DVD that contains the segment you want, click Edit button on the toolbar and choose Trim option to open Trim window.   2. Click Play button to play the selected file.   3. When it comes to the very start point you want, click Set Start Point button to set it as start point. And when it comes to the end point you want, click Set End Point button to set it as end point.      Tip: You can drag the slider or enter the time value you want in the Start and End textbox to adjust the position of start and end point.   4. Then click OK button to return to the main interface.[img]http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/images/tutorial/rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter-2.jpg[/img][b]Crop area size[/b]Select the file you want to edit from the file list, and click Edit button on the toolbar and choose Effect option to open Effect window. Click Crop button in the left window to open crop setting panel.   1. Check Enable Crop check box.   2. Set Crop Area Size: Click the up and down arrow to adjust the height and width of the crop area. If you check Keep Aspect Ratio check box, the height and width will be changed proportionally.   3. Set Position of Crop Area: Click the up and down arrow of Left Margin and Top Margin to adjust the left margin and top margin of the crop area.Tips:   1. Click Restore Defaults button, to restore the default settings.   2. Adjust crop area manually: drag the central handle and surrounding handles in the preview window to adjust the crop area.[img]http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/images/tutorial/rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter-3.jpg[/img][b]Add effects[/b]Select the file you want to edit from the file list, and click Edit button on the toolbar and choose Effect option to open Effect window, then click Effect button in the left window to go to the effect setting panel.   1. Check Enable Effect check box.   2. Set Brightness: click and drag brightness control slider or enter a value in the Brightness textbox to set the brightness of the video.   3. Set Contrast: click and drag contrast control slider or enter a value in the Contrast textbox to set the contrast of the video.   4. Set Saturation: click and drag saturation control slider or enter a value in the Saturation textbox to set the saturation of the video.   5. Set Other Effects: choose an effect for the output video from the Other Effects drop down list.Tip: Click Restore Defaults button, to restore the default settings.[img]http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/images/tutorial/rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter-4.jpg[/img][b]Create video watermark[/b]Select the file you want to edit from the file list, and click Edit button on the toolbar and choose Effect option to open Effect window. Click Watermark button in the left window to open watermark setting panel, then check Enable Watermark check box.    [b] Add text watermark[/b]         1. Click Add Text Watermark option.         2. Enter the text for watermark.         3. Then adjust the watermark options as following:            Set watermark Transparence: drag watermark transparence control slider to set the transparence of the watermark, or enter a number to set watermark transparence in the Transparence textbox.            Set watermark Vertical Position: drag watermark vertical control slider to set the vertical position of the watermark, or enter a number to set watermark vertical position in the Vertical Position textbox.            Set watermark Horizontal Position: drag watermark horizontal control slider to set the horizontal position of the watermark, or enter a number to set watermark horizontal position in the Horizontal Position textbox.            Set watermark Font Style: click Setting button, and set font style in the Choose Font dialog box that opens.    [b] Add picture watermark[/b]         1. Click Add Picture Watermark option.         2. Click Browse button, and select a picture or video for the watermark from the windows that opens.         3. Then adjust the watermark options as following:            Set watermark Transparence: drag watermark transparence control slider to set the transparence of the watermark, or enter a number to set watermark transparence in the Transparence textbox.            Set watermark Vertical Position: drag watermark vertical control slider to set the vertical position of the watermark, or enter a number to set watermark vertical position in the Vertical Position textbox.            Set watermark Horizontal Position: drag watermark horizontal control slider to set the horizontal position of the watermark, or enter a number to set watermark horizontal position in the Horizontal Position textbox.            Set Watermark Size: type the wanted value or click the up and down arrow to adjust the height and width of the watermark size. If you want to keep the aspect ratio, then check Keep Aspect Ratio check box.[b]Tips:[/b]   1. Click Restore Defaults button, to restore the default settings.   2. Adjust watermark vertical position manually: drag the horizontal green line up and down in the preview window, to set the vertical position of the watermark.   3. Adjust watermark horizontal position manually: drag the vertical green line left and right in the preview window, to set the horizontal position of the watermark.[b]Done!![/b][url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=572555&action=site&vendor=19846&ref=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/download/avc-dvd-converter-mac(regnow-572555).dmg][b]Free download[/b][/url] this Mac DVD Converter and try.Read More guides:[url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-burn-avi-mpeg-divx-xvid-dvd-vob-wmv-mp4-to-dvd.html]How to burn AVI, MPEG, DivX, XviD, DV, VOB, WMV, MP4 to DVD?[/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-convert-rip-dvd-to-avi.html]How to convert and rip dvd to AVI?[/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html]How to rip a DVD to AVI, MPEG, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, DivX, ASF video or WMV, MP3 audio on your Mac computer?[/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-create-your-favourite-video-movie-by-dvd-creator.html]How to create your favourite Video Movie By DVD Creator?[/url]

dunnyqee
5/26/2010 12:58:08 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Does Macbook work with Office v. X for Mac?
I just got a new Macbook and have been unable to install my version of Office (v.X). I insert the disk and moments later the Mac spits it back out, without any explanation. I called Apple support and they said it was a Microsoft problem. Does anyone know if Office v.X is compatible with the new Mac Intel platform? And if so, how to make it work? Thanks -- Ferris On 13/6/06 21:45, in article 1150231543.952886.288290@h76g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "Ferris" <davidferris@mac.com> wrote: > I just got a new Macbook and have been unable to install my version of > Office (...

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Running Office 2001 on Mac OS 10.2, help
This might be a dumb question, but I don't want to screw things up. I was running Mac OS 9.0.4 and I downloaded OS 9.1, 9.1.2, 9.2.2 and then the new 10.2. However, all my software is still in the 9.1 classic. I want to use it all in the new OS 10.2. Will Office 2001 Academic Edition work in OS 10.2? Do I need to uninstall it in OS 9.1 first, then install it is OS 10.2? Or, can I just drag and drop it on the 10.2 desktop or in the applications folder? I have a lot of other expensive softwares in OS 9.1 that I don't want to have to upgrade, but need to be able to use in OS 10.2. Wi...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Convert

2004 Mac Suddently getting same multiple messages
Suddendly, about 2 weeks ago, when I open, I get messages for this year. I go thru and delete what not supposed to be because I've already deleted them. Then the same messsages keep coming back in - either when Send & Receive time goes to zero andd/or when I open Entourage. This is NOT every time. I cannot figure out the time schedule of when it does this. I have not changed any thing. I am now up to 6,751 Deleted Items. At one time, when I clicked on the Deleted Items folder, many of the messages in that folder went away. No longer. Where are these messages being store...

Numbers converting to decimal

Make Microsoft Publisher for MACs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Ublueyes" <Ublueyes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F051BBD0-0EFA-4812-9D8B-89025D70EF47@microsoft.com... > I can't make Microsoft Publisher for Macs, as I can't code for Macs and I don't have the copyrights to Publisher. Try Microsoft Virtual PC for Mac - Microsoft Publisher will, according to those who have tried it, run under VPC, although it is not ...

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

converting chart to spreadsheet?
how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart? thanks You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract data from a chart. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E415558-89B6-457B-A340-2A8CE2BA5521@microsoft.com... > how can i revert back to my s...

Setting fonts and Shapes to specific RGB color in Office for Mac
I am a recent Mac user and have not found the similar functionality of setting a color (font, fill, etc) to a specific RGB value. I have the values I need in RGB, CYMK, Pantone and Web, but I cannot locate any field in which to type them. Any advice is great... I can't swear that Mac has the same controls, but in Windows versions, when you select the color (font color, fill color, shading color), there is a limited palette of colored squares and a button or menu item for More Colors. Select More Colors and then the Custom tab, which is where you can enter RGB values. -...

graphics converter not working
I am using Publisher 2000 to create a newsletter. It has been going well but now that I'm ready to insert pictures from files, it won't work. I get the message saying that Publisher can't convert this picture (it's either that it doesn't recognize the format or there was an error installing the graphics converter and to go to to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Highlight the Publisher program and choose "Change". When prompted, choose "Add Features". Then be sure to select to run ALL from your computer so that everything is...