How to convert and rip music from DVD to iPod with with DVD Ripper

[url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-convert-rip-dvd-audio-to-mp3.html][b]How to convert and rip music from DVD to iPod with with DVD Ripper?[/b][/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/dvd-ripper.html][b]Joboshare DVD Ripper[/b][/url] is professional DVD Ripper software, which can rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to AVI and almost all other video and audio formats including [b]AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, VOB, ASF, DV, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG,[/b] etc. with the highest DVD ripping speed and the best quality.[b]Guide: How to convert and rip music from DVD to iPod with with DVD Ripper[/b]Step 1: [url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=572555&action=site&vendor=18267&ref=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/download/j-dvd-ripper-572555.exe][b]Free Download[/b][/url] [b]Joboshare DVD Ripper[/b]and install on your computer. When you run the software, you will see the following screen:[img]http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/images/tutorial/dvd-ripper.jpg[/img]Step 2: [b]Add DVD Disc[/b]Click [b]Open DVD[/b] button [img]http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/images/tutorial/open-dvd.jpg[/img], select a DVD in the dialog box that opens, and load it. The Loaded DVD information, such as chapter and title etc. will be showed in the file list. Or,Click [b]Open IFO Files[/b] button [img]http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/images/tutorial/open-folder.jpg[/img], select an IFO file in the file dialog box that opens, and load it.Step 3: [b]Select output format[/b]Select one or more files in the list, click [b]Profile[/b] drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens. To adjust output settings, you can set the detailed parameters of output format in the profile panel of left window.[img]http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/images/tutorial/convert-rip-dvd-audio-to-mp3.jpg[/img]Step 4: [b]Set output folder[/b]Click [b]Browse[/b] button in setting panel, select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens, and click [b]OK[/b].Step 5: [b]Extract file[/b]After finishing the above settings, check the needed file to extract in the file list, click [b]Start Ripping[/b] button on the main interface [img]http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/images/tutorial/rip-dvd.jpg[/img], to start extracting the file. You can view the progress of the extracting process from the progress bar at the bottom of the window.You can click [b]Pause Ripping[/b] button to pause the extracting process and [b]Stop Ripping[/b] button to cancel the process as required.[b]Done!![/b][url=http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=572555&action=site&vendor=18267&ref=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/download/j-dvd-ripper-572555.exe][b]Free download[/b][/url] this DVD Ripper and try.Read More guides:[url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-burn-avi-mpeg-divx-xvid-dvd-vob-wmv-mp4-to-dvd.html]How to burn AVI, MPEG, DivX, XviD, DV, VOB, WMV, MP4 to DVD?[/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-convert-rip-dvd-to-avi.html]How to convert and rip dvd to AVI?[/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html]How to rip a DVD to AVI, MPEG, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, DivX, ASF video or WMV, MP3 audio on your Mac computer?[/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-create-your-favourite-video-movie-by-dvd-creator.html]How to create your favourite Video Movie By DVD Creator?[/url]

dafeng
5/12/2010 2:37:59 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is there a way to embed a music video
in an email with this live mail platform. That would really make it live. :) Thanks and pardon if my stupidity is showing. What exactly are you trying to do? "Chasworth" wrote: > in an email with this live mail platform. That would really make it live. :) > Thanks and pardon if my stupidity is showing. On another thought if your trying to add music to an e-mail click on Format, Background,sound & browse for the file. If your asking something else please specify. "Chasworth" wrote: > in an email with this live mail platform. That would real...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Convert

Numbers converting to decimal

email with background music
hi! could you help me out whn i'm trying to send e-mail with backgound music the receipient received only my text message, is there any configuration or settings? THANK YOU! See if the information on the following page helps: http://neostorm.net/outlook/bgsound.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:c7cc01c3eda9$a7ec4100$a601280a@phx.gbl, RICKY wrote: > hi! could you help me out whn i'm trying to send e-mail > with backgound music...

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

Music louder than people talking in movies
When I play dvd's, I can't hear the people talking so I need to put the volume to the max. When any music starts in the movie it's at a normal level. It's like the music has priority over the people talking. Help!! On Apr 20, 9:52=A0pm, celtes26 <celte...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I play dvd's, I can't hear the people talking so I need to put the > volume to the max. When any music starts in the movie it's at a normal le= vel. > It's like the music has priority over the people talking. Help!! =A0 The most usual cause...

converting chart to spreadsheet?
how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart? thanks You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract data from a chart. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E415558-89B6-457B-A340-2A8CE2BA5521@microsoft.com... > how can i revert back to my s...

graphics converter not working
I am using Publisher 2000 to create a newsletter. It has been going well but now that I'm ready to insert pictures from files, it won't work. I get the message saying that Publisher can't convert this picture (it's either that it doesn't recognize the format or there was an error installing the graphics converter and to go to to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Highlight the Publisher program and choose "Change". When prompted, choose "Add Features". Then be sure to select to run ALL from your computer so that everything is...

MacBook Pro + iPod Touch New
Found this amazing deal! MacBook Pro + iPod Touch New - $1200 + No Rebate + No Tax + Free Shipping Intel Core 2 Duo 2.26 Processor 2GB DDR3 Memory 160GB 5400 RPM Serial Ata Hard Drive Backlit Keyboard NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics Mini DisplayPort SuperDrive 8x (DVD=B1R DL/DVD=B1RW/CD-RW) Gigabit Ethernet port AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi wireless networking (Wireless N) Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) 58-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery (up to 7 hours runtime) 13.3" LED-backlit glossy widescreen display (1280x800) with iSight camera Mac OS X Leopard [upgrade to Snow Leopard for $10]...

Convert VC6.0 CString::Init() code to VC7.1.
How to convert the following code to VC7.1? // Need to declare a descendant of CString to allow access to the Init() member class CStackString : public CString { public: CStackString & operator=(CString const &s); CStackString & operator=(CStackString const &s); using CString::Init; // Make public }; inline CStackString & CStackString::operator=(CString const &s) { CString::operator=(s); return *this; } inline CStackString & CStackString::operator=(CStackString const &s) { CString::operator=(s); return *this; } class CStackValue...