Enjoy the Blu-ray on Your Windows Movie Maker

Enjoy the Blu-ray on Your Windows Movie Maker

[b]Windows Movie Maker[/b] is video creating/editing software, included in Microsoft Windows.  It contains features such as effects, transitions, titles/credits, audio track,  timeline narration, and Auto Movie. New effects and transitions can be  made and existing ones can be modified using XML code. Windows Movie Maker is  also a basic audio track-editing program. It can apply basic effects to audio  tracks such as fade in or fade out. The audio tracks can then be exported in  the form of a sound file instead of a video file.

As we know, the defined output format of Windows Movie Maker is WMV. While how can we  enjoy the Blu-ray disc on the Windows Movie Maker, there needs a third party  software. Here I recommend you the [url=http://www.lekusoft.com/guide/dvd-ripper/how-to-uninstall-lekusoft-dvd-ripper.jsp][b]LeKuSoft  Blu-ray Ripper.[/b][/url]This software  can convert your Blu-ray disc to WMV with HD effect.

How it  works:

[img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4056/4574110600_8e8b83d24f.jpg[/img]
All you need to do is following the three  steps:
[list=1]
  [*]Add your converted file by  clicking the [img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4062/4573475903_0c7a565284.jpg[/img] button.
  [*]Select the output format by  clicking the profile dropdown menu.
  [*]Click the [img]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4002/4574110668_3405388fdf.jpg[/img] button to convert your file to your desire  format.
[/list]

If  you want to know more details about the software, see the [url=http://www.lekusoft.com/products/dvdripper/index.jsp]functions[/url].

capricornJZ
5/11/2010 9:15:10 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Subscribe, Read, Enjoy!
Subscribe, Read, Enjoy! The concept behind Complexions Magazine is unique, as the publication inspires readers on a local and universal level. Every issue, Complexions Magazine publishes cover stories, business spotlights and business profiles on local, national and global community businesses. Each issue of the magazine has a specific event calendar, where readers can learn about local, national and global activities. As a cultural warrior quality of life publication, Complexions Magazine also produces inspiring and uplifting editorial content that is relevant to all readers. Each issue port...

Installing Windows SP1
Hi, Can I just install SP1 on my Windows server 2003 without installing SP1 for exchange server 2003 (both are on the same server)? Is there anything like, I have to install service pack for exchange prior to installing service pack for windows. Actually, we are not using exchage server as our mail server so I don't want to mess up with that. Please let me know if it is ok to install service pack for windows without doing anything to excahnge server. Thanks. Nobody can guarantee that it's completely save to install a SP, which is why it's recommended that you have a lab ...

MDI and Splitted Window
Hi All, I have created an application, which is working as MDI , one document, differnt views. (similar to the chckbook example from msdn). My problem is, that one of the views should be a Splitted Window. I tried to add some code in a View Class. But it is not working BOOL CMyView::Create(...) { // TODO: Add your specialized code here and/or call the base class return m_wndSplitter.Create(this,2,2,CSize(10,10),pContext); m_wndSplitter.CreateView(0,0,RUNTIME_CLASS(CProductListView),CSize(100,100), pContext); //m_wndSplitter.CreateStatic((this,2,1); //return CWnd::Create(lpszClassName, ...

Where are all the Windows-7 newsgroups?
I can't find any - are there some? Right here: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7 Carlos "charles@farley.xxx" wrote: > > I can't find any - are there some? > > . > thats a web site if you need support newsgroups are essential websites are just not acceptable for professional support web sites are for marketing brochures and amateurs that want to learn how to use a keyboard. if microsoft are not going to provide professional support it seems my business has another reason to look at linux. ...

Windows Mircrosoft word student
Having problems with MS program 2007 student I purchase and put on my pc, the spacing feature, no matter what I do the spacing still gives me double spacing after hard enter always double space and I have to reset for single spacing after hard enter if I don’t press enter will auto go to next line sometimes I do not want a double space after pressing enter unless specified . HOW TO SET DEFAULT FOR NOT AUTO DOUBLE SPACE AFTER A HARD ENTER. SO I WON'T HAVE TO RESET AFTER EACH HARD RETURN. Please help need to type documents and this is becoming too time consuming. -- den...

SP1 Windows 2003
Is there any reason why after installing SP1 on my backup servers they are very SLOW... They atart out fast and as time goes on get slowere and slower. Thanks, Scott I've never seen that behavior. I'd suggest opening a PSS incident. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "stosti" <stosti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C61B95F-1183-4920-8E2A-D04FD8401ADF@microsoft.com... > Is there any reason why after installing SP1 on my backup servers they are > very SLOW... They atart out fast and as time goes on get slowere and > slower. > ...

can i use office 2000 on windows XP and what is the pricing of 20.
Hi Sherree. (1) Yes (2) Check Ebay, perhaps. --- Regards, Norman "Sherree" <Sherree@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3AC7EC94-F748-4014-BED0-D87DA24DDF74@microsoft.com... > thanks, youve been very helpful "Norman Jones" wrote: > Hi Sherree. > > (1) Yes > > (2) Check Ebay, perhaps. > > --- > Regards, > Norman > > > > "Sherree" <Sherree@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:3AC7EC94-F748-4014-BED0-D87DA24DDF74@microsoft.com... > > > > > ...

shutting down windows and outlook.exe
Hi, Recently I have been experiencing a porblem when shutting down my PC at the end of the day. I click on turn off - and instead of the programs shutting down, I keep getting a box OUTLOOK.EXE and I have to click END NOW over and over again until the PC shuts down. This did not always happen but it has been happening for months now and it is difficult to work with. I do not know how to get rid of this. Does anyone knwo what I am referring to and can you help? Thanks. ...

why i cannot open the windows live messenger?
i always cannot open the windows live messenger. once i open it, it always says that a problem casued the program stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify u a solution when it is available. I have reloaded the program for many times, it always say so. I have attached the picture of the when messenger is closed. some maters can help me? thanks so much! -- wumingbang -- Chawalit I. IT Consultant Phuket Butler Co., LTD “We Serve You Everything” Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/chawalit Phuket Property: http://www.phuketbutler.com ...

Enjoy the Blu-ray on Your Windows Movie Maker
Enjoy the Blu-ray on Your Windows Movie Maker &nbsp; [b]Windows Movie Maker[/b] is video creating/editing software, included in Microsoft Windows. It contains features such as effects, transitions, titles/credits, audio track, timeline narration, and Auto Movie. New effects and transitions can be made and existing ones can be modified using XML code. Windows Movie Maker is also a basic audio track-editing program. It can apply basic effects to audio tracks such as fade in or fade out. The audio tracks can then be exported in the form of a sound file instead of a video file. As w...

Windows Trusts.
Hi, I have a Windows SBS 2003 domain, seperate Exchange 2003 server which is quite flaky and I am in the process of designing and building a new Windows 2008 domain, Exchange 2010. The two will act in the beggining as seperate domains but will have to interact for data transfer and more importantly moving Exchange mailboxes. What is the best way to achieve this with the idea of dissolving the 2003 domain eventually and running only on the 2008 one. Will I have to do an adprep? is a trust relationship the best way of doing it? These are the type of things I need to know. ...

Same Window/Additional Window
Previously, when I opened multiple excel files they would display each in their own window so I could shuffle between files. Now they all open in the same excel window and I have to minimize one, maximize the other or keep them both at 80% and click from one to the other. How can I get them to open in a new window again? I've done the folder options/file types/xls/open in seperate window thing but that doesn't work. any suggestions? thanks. Hi try tools/options / view - tick windows in taskbar Cheers JulieD "Texas Aggie" <no@way.com> wrote in message news:PTTad....

Problems with Window in Dialog
Hi all, I have a problem. I have an ActiveX Control created with Delphi. From this activeX control a window could be created. If it's called without a parent everything is ok. If it's a child window of a dialog there are problems: while there is no input from user there are no problems, but if user makes an input (at comboBox or edit on activeX window) and changes the application (e.g. IE) than the application hangs and the cpu uses 50%. With Spy++ no more message is shown after changing application and even spy++ hangs with 30% cpu. Before leaving the application spy++ has recorded: ...

Windows Classes #2
Hi everybody, Using Spy++ I noticed that some buttons and controls in an application are not window(they don't appear in the list). For example open an Internet Explorer window and go to "www.google.com", and then refresh the Spy++ window list. The two search buttons do not appear in the list. I don't think IE paints these buttons (like simulating what a button does), but they are not windows either, so what are they? Yours, Kourosh. Kourosh wrote: > Hi everybody, > Using Spy++ I noticed that some buttons and controls in an > application are not window(they...

windows mail
couldn't use yahoo mail with windows anymore. tried to set up my gmail account with windows mail andstill can't send e-mail. error message. Subject '', Account: 'E-Mail', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19 Follow these instructions for: Enabling POP3 access for your Gmail account... http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13273 Setting up Windows Mail to access Gmail's POP3 server... http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383 note that the outgoing ser...

Window live messenger not working
I am using window vista, and for all this time my window live was working fine until Microsoft suggested to upgrade to the latest version, which I did. And guess what! After I had download the latest version, I can't sing into it at all. Eveytime I try to sing in, a message such as "Window live messenger has stop working" Although it did say "window will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" but I know to wait for the solution will take ages. So,I tried reinstalled, run as administrator, scan for virus,check proxy and even switch off my ...

Can I create a CScrollView popup window?
Hi, My application displays video from a firewire camera. The video is displayed in a CScrollView derived window that I create in CMainFrame::OnCreate() like this: m_pImageView = new CImageView; m_pImageView->Create(NULL, NULL, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, rClient, this, AFX_IDW_PANE_FIRST, NULL)) Now, when the user stops the video, they can click a toolbar button that pops up a CWnd derived window that displays all of the image data on a particular line of video. So, if the camera is spewing out 8-bits per pixel in the 800x600 mode, the popup window would display the 800 bytes associated w...

Windows
Hi - hope someone can help I get the following message: exception processing message c00000013 75b6bf7c 4 75b6f7c 75b6bf7c This just started for no apparant reason. The message won't cancel, try again or continue. It returns after re boot. Compter still runs fine - just can't get rid of the message. Only recent program addition was Quicken 2010 - how ever this error message didn't happen immediately after it was loaded. I did find some threads on this but nothing there that seemed to directly address this issue. Running XP Home edition version 2002 Service Pac...

bcm for windows Mobile 5...
I recently bought a SPV M3100 WM5 phone and installed BCM for wm5 on it. However, it all synchronised up ok, and then I set the options to sort them by business rather than name. It hanged the whole system and now, even though I've un-installed it, it won't even run at all now. Any ideas? ...

GP 10.0 Windows Minimizing
Hello: Most of the time, I receive nothing but compliments on the new user interface in GP 10.0. But, a client that is upgrading from 9.0 to 10.0 does not like the new "Windows" interface where all screens are minimized once you click on another screen. They are an insurance processing company and they need customer notes, inquiry, maintenance, and transaction screens to refer to as they are entering data. They do not have Modifier. Is there an ISV out there that will allow windows to "stick" and not be minimized? They also don't like the fact that, when a w...

Streamlining compose window
How do I remove the format bar and the add photos, a/b format, and layout buttons from the compose window? Those apply to HTML format. Switch to Plain Text and they won't show. For the current message, select Format, Plain Text. To set as the default, in Tools (ALT+T), Options, Send set Plain Text as the default for mail and/or news as desired -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Me" <test@example.com> wrote in message news:#0NK66DoKHA.5508@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do I remove the format bar and the add photos, a/b format, and &g...

Windows installer window.
Just installed Office 2003 Pro. Everything works OK except Outlook. Every time I open Outlook a wiindow pops up titled "Windows Installer" saying "Preparing to Install". It pops up twice to fully open the progam (for a second or so each and then once as each Email comes in. Have removed and reinstalled--no help How do I stop this Thanks ...

Problem changing store on Windows Mail
Everything on my Lenovo T61 with Windows Vista Home Premium was working fine until I lost power. Before the loss, Windows Mail was working with the storage location on a Netgear ReadyNAS on my local intranet. After restoring power, the WindowsMail store location was changed some how to the default location on the C drive, of course with no account information or messages. When I try to change the storage location using the "Maintenance - Change Store location" buttons, I browse to the original store location on the ReadyNAS, with the old messages, but the "ok&qu...

Diff between Modal dialog / dialog / popup / window #2
Diff between Modal dialog / dialog / popup / window for min/max/close control status for enabled or disabled and their event... ...

Windows is not currently managing your wireless network
We have two computers in the house, one connected by wire to the router, and one via wireless. Of course they were set up by our kids.... Today I had to unplug all the wires and plug them back in again. Since that time the wireless computer hasn't been able to connect. In START/Connected to/Wireless connections we see the connection we expected. Status - Connected Network - Hunt's Corner Signal Strength - 5 bars When I go to the providers speedtest website we have excellent speed. That all looks good, But if I click the "View Wireless Networks" b...