DVD Copy Pro for Mac - Copy DVD9 to DVD5 on Mac , Copy DVD to ISO on Mac

[b]DVD Copy Pro for Mac[/b] is a DVD copy software that can support D9 to D5 compression. With simple operation, it can save DVD in four different ways including directly burning to DVD disc, saving as DVD folder, copying into DVD media format that can be played by DVD Player directly, and converting as ISO file for easy movie management. Now this cool Mac DVD Copy also supports the latest released Snow Leopard.

You can download [b][url=http://www.dvd-copy-mac.net/download/dvd-copy-pro-mac.zip]DVD Copy Pro for Mac[/url][/b] freely right now.

[b]More information:[/b][quote]http://www.dvd-copy-mac.net/dvd-copy-pro.html[/quote]

[b]Offer D9 and D5 Discs Copy Functions[/b]

Copy D5 to D5 or D9 to D9 with 100% original quality
D9 to D5 compression option can be chosen while inserting D9 disc
Offer the practical setting options, including name typing-in, DVD ROM chosen, copy speed and copy quantity
Support full copy option to save the whole contents of the movies such as main movie, production interview, deleted scenes, etc.

[b]Easy Operation Interface to Copy 100% Movie Quality[/b]

 Friendly-user operation interface can be shown after inserting DVD
 All the setting options would be shown on the same interface
 DVD titles are listed in the menu window and can be changed sequence by Duration on the top of the interface
 Click Start button to copy after simple settings without complicated steps

[b]Provide Various Output Options to Save DVD[/b]

 Directly copy DVD to DVD disc with twice burning speed as before
 Save DVD folder on your hard disc
 Burn DVD to DVD Media format to directly played in DVD Player
 Save as ISO file to get easy management of your movies

[b]Show More Information of Your DVD in the Program[/b]

 Show all the titles of your DVD in the program with time and size information
 Copy DVD with good speed, twice as fast as before
 Indicate process percentage bar in the icon to let you check the progress any time with any other work in hand

[b]DVD Copy Pro for Mac Product reference[/b]

 Copy Options: Main Movie Copy, Customized Copy, Full Copy
 Input Sources: DVD Disk
 Output Sources: DVD Disk, DVD Folder, ISO file, DVD Media

amandalisa
5/28/2010 6:13:20 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Office 2003
Does anyone know of current plans for making the updated versions of Microsoft Office programs for the Macintosh platform? I have been reading the news of the new release, but I have not noticed that mentioned. In article <c61b112d.0310212238.59aa3a7a@posting.google.com>, squigglee@earthlink.net (David) wrote: > Does anyone know of current plans for making the updated versions of > Microsoft Office programs for the Macintosh platform? I have been > reading the news of the new release, but I have not noticed that > mentioned. There's no necessary tie between (Win) Of...

Pivot Tables
....On one spreadsheet, I'm collating raw data each month about members of staff who use our company eLearning portal: name, subject, time spent. I've then created a Pivot Table on another sheet which fits the bill, except in one respect. I've added a comment in the employee name cell if they pass the course. When I refresh the Pivot Table monthly, it isn't in A-Z order (i.e. new employees are added to the bottom). If I re-sort using the A-Z button, any comments remain absolute instead of moving relatively with the employee name. Any way round this or am I updating the P...

Only one tool: Rip a DVD, convert video, backup iPod, make iPhone Ringtone
This guide aims to show you how to rip a DVD, convert video and transfer music between iPod and computer/two iPod, make your own iPhone ringtone.All you need is [URL="http://www.mobi32.com/DVD-Tools/Aiseesoft-DVD-Software-Toolkit.html"][B]Aiseesoft DVD Software Toolkit[/B][/URL]It includes 4 parts:[B]Part 1. How to rip DVD to iPod/iPhone/Sansa/PSP/Zune and other MP4 and MP3 Players. [/B][B]Part 2. How to convert all video to MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WMV, MOV, MPG, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB?[/B][B]Part 3. How to transfer music from iPod to computer, computer to iPod, iPod to iPod. [/B][B]Part 4. ...

How to convert and rip music from DVD to iPod with with DVD Ripper
[url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-convert-rip-dvd-audio-to-mp3.html][b]How to convert and rip music from DVD to iPod with with DVD Ripper?[/b][/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/dvd-ripper.html][b]Joboshare DVD Ripper[/b][/url] is professional DVD Ripper software, which can rip DVD to MP4, rip DVD to AVI and almost all other video and audio formats including [b]AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV, VOB, ASF, DV, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG,[/b] etc. with the highest DVD ripping speed and the best quality.[b]Guide: How to convert and rip music fro...

UpDating Office 2001 for Mac
I have Office 2001 for Mac that is used with System 9. what do I need to up-date for Office to run with System 10.2 Jaguar or do I have to buy an new version You can continue to use Office 2001, however you'd need to run it in Classic (OS 9 emulation) mode. Classic mode is essentially a copy of OS 9 running within OS X, but applications that run in Classic don't have the new features of OS X. The OS X native version of Microsoft Office is Office X, which you can purchase at special reduced upgrade pricing since you own a copy of the previous version, Office 2001. On 8/18/03 3:04...

Total Gym Blast Vol. 1&amp;2 Series DVD Set
Price:$65.00 Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B000PQKKQS Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000PQKKQS Rev 'em up fast and furious. Each of these tough, challenging, progressive workouts is an intense 15-minute muscle isolation superset targeting Abs, Back/Chest, Shoulders, Biceps/Triceps, Buns & Legs. Focus on a different key muscle group each day or through the course of each day. Within a week, you'll get a fun and memorable full body workout. Before you know it, you'll see and feel results. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Total Gym 1700 Clu...

Dynamics CRM-Accounting Pro 2007
Why is there not a connector for CRM to Account Pro 2007? Especially since there is one from CRM to business contact manager?! I thought microsofts big plan was to integrate everything, yet these two softwares, which would seem like a perfect fit to me, do not even talk to each other. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Ne...

MS Office Pro 2007
After some Micro Soft Updates were applied I rebooted as requested. Opened Outlook and got the following message >> Task 'nkqx57a@hotmail.com: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'The server cannot be found.' I did all the trouble shooting and recreated new profiles...still the same cannot send or receive "the server cannot be found". This is second time this has happened. The first time I had to un-install Outlook and then re-install it. I am hoping I do not have to do that again...lost some important e-mails. ...

DVD not appearing on My Computer
I have recently fixed my laptop (Dell XPS M140) after some virus schenanigans. Now some settings are changed for a particular user (admin setting). The CD/DVD drive is not show up on My Computer. It does show up on the Device Manager and the driver is updated and it swears that it is enabled and ready to go. I can put in an audio CD and have it recognized in itunes. But any other software CD is not recognized and does not load. I then signed onto the original administrator account and there is no problem with any type of CD/DVD. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to f...

Dvd/Cdrw not recognized?
I have a Dell Inspiron 5000 laptop.I am running windows xp professional.I was running a cd drive perfectly, when I took a cdrw/dvd from another Dell Inspiron 5000 and installed it in my laptop it does not recognize any hardware for new dvd drive anywhere. I have tried mr.fix it,3hrs and no result. I have tried the registry fix, did not work. I have looked for a driver, none found. Please tell me if it is possible to have a dvd cdrw while running xp professional? If so HOW! Please help! =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBH?= <PaulG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:A73F7A24-A427-4...

How to convert DVD to AVI with Leawo DVD to AVI Converter?
Many people are trying to [url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-avi-converter/][b]convert DVD to AVI[/b][/url] for data storage on their computer hard drive. And a lot more people are seeking for a [b][url=http://www.leawo.com/dvd-to-avi-converter/]DVD to AVI[/url][/b] Converter to convert DVD to AVI for video edit. Thus they can upload them to YouTube or MySpace for friends to see. Definitely, they don&rsquo;t want their video to be reduced in quality, so a DVD to AVI converter software with best output quality will be their bad need! What about Leawo DVD to AVI Converter? Is it the right ...

cd/dvd drive not detected
So my cd/dvd drive doesn't show up on my computer. I have a dell inspiron 5315 desktop. I searched the forum here and found nothing that worked. I tried to uninstall it from my device manager but it would reinstall itself upon reboot, i tried to delete my upper and lower registries for the drive but I don't have lower registry for that. I also checked my autoplay settings but everything was fine there. I don't know what else to do, please help. -- raysmith Have you tried going to the makers website and getting the latest firmware for it? Flash it with that and...

Blank DVD disk not recognized by Windows Explorer
(Running Vista Ultimate 64-bit, SP-2, IE-8, WM-6, WLM-09, classic mode, dial-up.) If this is not the correct newsgroup, please redirect me. About once a month I backup many files onto a blank DVD disk. Currently, if I insert one of those partially full DVDs into my drive-E, it is recognized and everything works normally. When I started my January backup two days ago I find that if I insert a blank DVD Windows Explorer does not recognize it, and tells me to insert a disk. If I then again click on the drive-E, the hour-glass curser appears for several minutes, but nothin...

How to rip a DVD on Windows/mac with DVD Ripper and Mac DVD
Do you want to rip your DVD to play it on your portable players? such as iPhone/ipod, PSP,Zune,Sansa, Archos, Windows Movie Maker, etc This guide will show you how to rip and edit your DVD to all other video and audio formats for all the portable players. It includes two parts. Part 1:how to rip DVD to MP4, AVI, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPG, RM, 3GP, etc by using Aiseesoft DVD Ripper (http://www.5idownload.com/as-dvd-ripper.html)(For Windows) Part 2: how to rip DVD to popular video and audio formats on Mac with Wondershare Mac DVD Ripper (http://www.5idownload.com/w...

DVD Booklet
Hi Is it possibel to make a Dvd booklet in MS Publisher.. If yes... Can anyone show it to me Thomas http://www.amtechdisc.com/printspecs/art.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com "Thomas P" <2045326m001@stofanet.dk> wrote in message news:401e63bd$0$8024$ba624c82@nntp01.dk.telia.net... > Hi > > Is it possibel to make a Dvd booklet in MS Publisher.. > > If yes... Can anyone show it to me > > Thomas > > What is a Dvd booklet? -- Don -------- V...

office 2004 for Mac (Student & Teacher version)
I just bought a new Mac &amp; Office 2004 for my son on January 5. Installed the software on Jan 14. Now I see that there is a new version available. No one told us that something new was coming out this quickly. Is there an upgrade or trade up option available? msgilardi@officeformac.com wrote: > I just bought a new Mac & Office 2004 for my son on January 5. Installed > the software on Jan 14. Now I see that there is a new version available. > No one told us that something new was coming out this quickly. Is there > an upgrade or trade up option available? Microso...

How to rip DVD movies and convert video to ipad
iPad tablet has a built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, and the battery delivers up to 10 hours of Web surfing via Wi-Fi, music listening, and even watching video or movies. That's quite good, especially for frequent travelers or people who take video or DVD and enjoy on the go. And thanks to its bigger screen and high definition display, with 9.7-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, 1024-by-768-piexl resolution, they all make iPad perfect for watching any kind of video: from HD movies and TV shows to podcasts and music videos entertainment an utterly new experien...

DVD+R vs DVD+RW
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CA91F8.D0BDD860 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Is there a difference between DVD+R and DVD+RW? Seems when I burn to a DVD+R I'm unable to erase the disc. I am told = that it is Write-Protected by Vista Basic when I try to re-format it. But I'm able to erase and re-format the DVD+RW. James ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01CA91F8.D0BDD860 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-p...

Office for MAC won't upgrade, not even download the upgrade...
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi... I have an iMac 3.06Ghz with 4Gig RAm installed and Office for Mac Home and Student Edition that is running Leopard. I did upgrade to Snow Leopard (Upgrade, not clean install...) and everything went well with the upgrade. I then opened Word and an update window popped up (asking to upgrade to 12.2.1). I did download the upgrade with no issues but, when it's time to run it, it says that Office Update can't find the folder where Office for Mac is installed. I then have no choice than quitting the upgrad...

Can Publisher be used to print directly on white CD's or DVD's?
I have an Epson 810 printer that can print directly on the disc for labeling. Their software is terrible. They suggest a half dozen others, but not Publisher. I have hundreds of labels (for paper stick on labels) already made in Publisher for previous projects. Is there any way to use them with the Epson? More importantly, is there a way to use Publisher 2007 to print/label directly on a white labeled (printable) disc for new projects? Thanks for any help or suggestions. Leo Have you tried? I know nothing about printing directly onto a disk, but I do know you can setup...

How to convert DVD to AVI MPEG WMV DivX MP4 MOV on Mac
[url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/how-to-rip-dvd-on-mac-with-mac-dvd-converter.html][b]How to convert DVD to AVI MPEG WMV DivX MP4 MOV on Mac with Mac DVD Converter?[/b][/url][url=http://www.rip-burn-copy-dvd.com/mac-dvd-converter.html]AVCWare Mac DVD Converter[/url] is powerful and ideal DVD ripper software for Mac users to rip your DVD movie to video/audio files like [b]rip DVD to MPEG, rip DVD to AVI, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, 3GP videos,[/b] and [b]rip DVD to MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, audio formats,[/b] etc. Furthermore, you can complete clip any segments, merge several files into ...

DVD back ups
Having saved files to floppy disk successfully for a number of years I am trying to do the same with DVD's but am having some problems using the 'Send To' command and was looking at other ways. 1) Do I need any special software such as Nero? 2) It seems that if I have saved a file on DVD-RW named e.g AJ I can't overwrite it as I can with floppy disk but have to give it a new name such as AJ1 - is this correct? 3) It is possible to delete individual files on the DVD-RW as you can on floppy disk or does the entire disk have to be wiped/formatted. Many thanks Andrew...

CD / DVD Drive Missing?
No idea what happened to it but it's no longer showing on my computer. When I try to run a cd or what not, nothing pops up either. No error message, nothing. -- g0dfather http://kgiii.info/windows/XP/general/missing_CD-DVD_drives.html -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "g0dfather" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:5f23729d3595d90a5eaccc451106437c@nntp-gateway.com... > > No idea what happened to it but it's no longer showing on...

How to Convert DVD and Video to Your Fashionable iPad?
iPad has been released for about Several month, but it is pretty popular among people. I think you guys who got iPad are very proud. How do you make full use of its great space without spending extra money? Show it off before friends? It is the best choice to use DVD collection and video you have. But how do you deal with it? Recently I got the information from internet. I feel it is useful for all, so I?d like to share it with you guys. It is third-party software that can rip DVD and convert video for iPad. And the whole process is so easy.here si six Useful softwarewindows ipad tool: 1.[URL=...

Office:mac disk ejects without loading??
Has anyone else had this problem with Office:mac? Trying it on a new macbook pro (intel). This is the only CD that won't run. There are no surface marks or defects. Any ideas? Hi Claude - Just because *you* can't see the flaws of a CD/DVD doesn't meant the 'eye' of an optical drive can't, so I wouldn't rule out a defective disk just yet. The defect doesn't have to be physical - it can happen during the recording process if the disk isn't written to correctly. Can you test the disc on another Mac? Are there any error messages? If so, what do they say?...