DVD Copy Pro for Mac - Copy DVD9 to DVD5 on Mac , Copy DVD to ISO on Mac

[b]DVD Copy Pro for Mac[/b] is a DVD copy software that can support D9 to D5 compression. With simple operation, it can save DVD in four different ways including directly burning to DVD disc, saving as DVD folder, copying into DVD media format that can be played by DVD Player directly, and converting as ISO file for easy movie management. Now this cool Mac DVD Copy also supports the latest released Snow Leopard.

You can download [b][url=http://www.dvd-copy-mac.net/download/dvd-copy-pro-mac.zip]DVD Copy Pro for Mac[/url][/b] freely right now.

[b]More information:[/b][quote]http://www.dvd-copy-mac.net/dvd-copy-pro.html[/quote]

[b]Offer D9 and D5 Discs Copy Functions[/b]

Copy D5 to D5 or D9 to D9 with 100% original quality
D9 to D5 compression option can be chosen while inserting D9 disc
Offer the practical setting options, including name typing-in, DVD ROM chosen, copy speed and copy quantity
Support full copy option to save the whole contents of the movies such as main movie, production interview, deleted scenes, etc.

[b]Easy Operation Interface to Copy 100% Movie Quality[/b]

 Friendly-user operation interface can be shown after inserting DVD
 All the setting options would be shown on the same interface
 DVD titles are listed in the menu window and can be changed sequence by Duration on the top of the interface
 Click Start button to copy after simple settings without complicated steps

[b]Provide Various Output Options to Save DVD[/b]

 Directly copy DVD to DVD disc with twice burning speed as before
 Save DVD folder on your hard disc
 Burn DVD to DVD Media format to directly played in DVD Player
 Save as ISO file to get easy management of your movies

[b]Show More Information of Your DVD in the Program[/b]

 Show all the titles of your DVD in the program with time and size information
 Copy DVD with good speed, twice as fast as before
 Indicate process percentage bar in the icon to let you check the progress any time with any other work in hand

[b]DVD Copy Pro for Mac Product reference[/b]

 Copy Options: Main Movie Copy, Customized Copy, Full Copy
 Input Sources: DVD Disk
 Output Sources: DVD Disk, DVD Folder, ISO file, DVD Media

amandalisa
5/28/2010 6:13:20 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Copying PF Hierarchy into Outlook 2003 .ost
Hello, One of our users copied the entire PF hierarchy into their Outlook 2003 Mailbox>Sent Items. They did not have permissions to them so none of the content came over. However, the IPM_Subtree does not have permissions so I am not able to delete it. The subfolders, yes...but not IPM_Subtree. Is there a way to disable the Public Folder hierarchy from being copied if the user does not have permissions to view the content anyway? Thank you, Exchange2003 ...

Microsoft CRM Evaluation Copy
Hello We are Microsoft Partners, and we would like to install and demonstrate an evaluation copy of Microsoft CRM to a third party. Could you please advise us if it is possible to obtain an evaluation copy or perhaps use the MSDN website to download CRM and instal it for a third party firm for the sake of evaluating it. Please Advise Thanks Kinda, CRM is available to MSDN Universal subscribers along with usual licensing caveats that MSDN licenses carry. Thus, you can install it for demoing purposes. I'm not sure what you were planning, but I would install it on your own equipem...

How do I do a bcc (Blind Carbon/less Copy)?
It was suggested to me in an earlier question that I use this method. How is it achieved? Since carbon paper is virtually obsolete, we should rename this abbreviation to Blind Computer Copy. Anyone with me? TIA Again, Max When you create a new message, in the toolbars you should see options with a drop down arrow. Press the drop down arrow and you should see bcc, select that and you should be golden. "Max" wrote: > It was suggested to me in an earlier question that I use this method. How is > it achieved? > > Since carbon paper is virtually obsolete, we s...

copy/paste excel to texteditor -> multi-line text cells gain unwanted double-quotes
i have a formula composed of 3 lines in one cell: =" IF c_MSISDN_NDC" & $E3 & " IS NOT NULL THEN utl_file.put_line (l_file_handle, ' '||c_pkg||LOWER(l_curr_table)||'(c_new_point +" & $E3 & ", 1, c_oper_name);'); utl_file.put_line (l_file_handle, ' '||c_pkg||LOWER(l_curr_table)||'(c_new_point +" & $E3 & ", 2, c_oper_name);');" this produces a text string, e.g. as below: " IF c_MSISDN_NDC70 IS NOT NULL THEN utl_file.put_line (l_file_handle, ' '||c_pkg||LOWER(l_curr_t...

Free Pro version: NetNewsWire news aggregator of RSS and Atom feeds
The Entourage Help Blog will alert you to the latest news and updates along with handy info to use Entourage. If you aren't using a dedicated news aggregator of RSS and Atom feeds, you might want to check out NetNewsWire. The pro version is now free! Previously, just the lite version was free. Download it now and subscribe to the Entourage Help Blog so you'll be notified whenever we update the blog. <http://www.newsgator.com/Individuals/NetNewsWire/> Using NetNewsWire has really made keeping up to date with all things Mac so much easier for me. Now if Entourage had a Pro versi...

Salomon XA Pro 3D Trail Running Shoe Mens
Price:$109.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B0015LGJHQ Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B0015LGJHQ had for about 6 months and they startes to fall apart, started to pull apart at the seems and get holes in the mesh part of shoe. took to store, salesmen never seen anything like it. Lightweight. Durable. Dries faster than anything else out there. Great toecap to prevent bumps and wear and tear. Lacing system is fast (not to mention kevlar) Walked over 800 miles with 35 lbs on my back before I had to turn em' in. I'm also 6'4" and 230 lbs. You do the math. Great shoes. Ignor...

copy a from a cell to another with desired format
hi all i need to make this copy.. aWS.Range("L80").Value = aWS.Range("J80").Value but with format with 4 decimals... can anybody help ? tx! paolo Assuming you want numeric: aWS.Range("L80").Value = aWS.Range("J80").Value aWS.Range("L80").NumberFormat = CDbl("#,##0.0000") But Excel will clip all zeros on the right of any digit of value. "pls123" <pls123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D648189E-8645-4555-B37E-1ED62643B1F6@microsoft.com... > hi all i need to make this copy.. &...

Word 2001 for Mac and Color Stylewriter 1500 problem
Dear Expert, There seems to be an incompatibility between MS Word 2001 for Mac (for which I have run the latest updater) and the Color Stylewriter 1500 printer driver vZ2-2.2.1 which is part of the Mac OS 9.1 software. Unlike other components of Office 2001 and other applications such as MS Works 4.0, Claris Works etc which have A4 as an option in the pop-up menu for page size, with Word 2001 this is not available and so I have had to use the Custom button. However, having entered the A4 dimensions in the Custom button box, these are lost if I change the scaling and everything is returned...

Drop Down Menu on MAC Office 2001 not working
I am using MAC G5 with Mac Office 2001. The word drop down menu is not working properly, after reinstalling the software with the latest updates from the microsoft office website. Any suggestions ? I suggest removing the Word Settings (9) file. This should resolve this issue. For further information see the following Microsoft Knowledgebase article 288341: OFF2001: Menu or Submenu Appears Dimmed or Does Not Appear When Selected http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;288341 -- Eric Olson [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and...

How do I copy formatting in a cell reference
I have a spreadsheet with 13 worksheets. On the first worksheet ("summary") I have a cell (A1) that contains the year, "2005", in 24point red font. I would like to reference it in each of the other 12 worksheets as "=summary!a1" and have this copy the value, "2005", and the formatting. Is this possible? Thank you. Hi! When you link to a cell with a formula, (=summary!A1 is a formula), only the value of that cell is returned, not the formatting. Try this... Right click any sheet tab and select: Select all sheets In the window title bar you w...

copy my personal folders, contatcs, etc to my laptop
I have Microsoft Office Pro 2007 in my desktop computer and in my laptop. I want to update all my Outlook Personal Folders from my desktop computer to my laptop . it has been more than a year and my personal folder in my laptop are out of date. I need to bring to date as my outlook desktop computer http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm "EdgardM" <EdgardM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:600D38A1-CE6C-431D-B83D-32FF54A780CF@microsoft.com... > I have Microsoft Office Pro 2007 in my desktop computer and in my laptop. > I w...

copy data for match word from one file to another file
I need help to merge two files. Any help or macro will be highly appreciated. I have two files. file A and file B. Need to update FILE A from File B. Each file has hundred of rows and about 50 column. If any word or phrase under column "Part" file A matches with any word under column "Part" file b, then copy all the data of matching COLUMN "PART" and corresponding column "NAME" from file B to matching COLUMN "PART" AND corresponding column "NAME" FILE A. See example File A NAME ...

Copy empty cells from one workbook to another
Hello, Sorry for posting 2 times. Date & time in my computer were not correctly set. In addition to what I've written before, here is the code I wrote: Sub Dataacquire() Workbooks.Open "data.xls" Worksheets("sheet1").Range("b1:d19").Copy _ ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("sheet1").Range("b1:d19") ActiveWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=False End Sub My problem that empty cells are not copied as empty and because of this I get an error messages in other worksheets (like #VALUE). How Can I solve this problem ? Thank you David Cohen ...

Copy Top 10 conditional formatting down 1000+ rows
I have 20 columns which I am using top 10 conditional formatting. When I copy this (B3:T3) down to the bottom of my spreadsheet, the range changes to (B4:T1200) instead of each row (such as row 4 = B4:T4 and row 10 = B10:T10). Any ideas on how to copy this logic down the spreadsheet without doing it row by row? thanks This code should work. Start with leftmost cell in top, conditionally formatted row. Good luck! Dim MyCounter As Integer Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Copy For MyCounter =...

Copy formula so destination displays formula as text
Cell C123 contains the value 99. I want cell A1 to display that value (99) and cell B1 to display the formula (=C123). I put =C123 in cell A1. What do I put in cell B1? I know I can toggle between value and formula but how do I get them to both display side-by-side at once? THANK YOU! Here is a UDF solution that will work: Function GetFormula(Cell) GetFormula = Cell.Formula End Function Then in B1 enter =GetFormula(C123) -- Regards, Dave "Omunene" wrote: > Cell C123 contains the value 99. > > I want cell A1 to display that value (99) and cell B1 to display...

Fact Editor in Visio 2003 Pro
I have installed Visio Professional 2003 SP2 (11.5509.6568) and the product is active. I want to create an ORM diagram, but an unable to find the verbalizer or Fact Editor. Can someone point me to the right direction. Thanks, Nirav Those features are only available in the Visual Studio Enterprise Architect product. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Nirav" <viranirav@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OZ%23MuP%234FHA.692@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... >I have installed Visio Profess...

Windows 7 upgrade of XP Pro with IE 8 and getting Certificate Erro
My PC was recently upgraded from XP Pro with Windows 7 Pro and I also had IE running on my machine under XP. now when I browse to many sites I am getting a certificate warning message in IE. I can choose to continue on to the site (even though it says that is not recommended.). But this is VERY ANNOYING! Pleas help! I have tried adjusting many different IE settings, and verified the date-time is correct on my PC. This is happening on valid web sites. So far not very happy with this upgrade! Below is the error message I am seeing in IE: -----------------------------------...

How to view .fax on Mac?
We use Winfax to receice faxes in our co., but I bought an iBook G4, how can I view .fax files on iBook? "Zhangrumeng" <zhangrumeng@cotec.com.cn> wrote in message news:BF3C8D49.63E%zhangrumeng@cotec.com.cn... > > We use Winfax to receice faxes in our co., but I bought an iBook G4, how > can > I view .fax files on iBook? > I think that GraphicConverter opens fax files--even multipage ones. Give it a shot as it comes with a free trial. You can find it at versiontracker, macupdate or other download sites. -Mark ...

Vista DVD regions
I hope this is a general query for this group. I have bought 3 DVD's of "Rescue Me" the firefighting series.They are Region 2 for the UK and I want to buy others that say they are NTSC imports from the USA which will not be Region 2. Will they play on my Region 2 DVD player. Don't want to buy them if not obviously, but why sell them here if they do not. My DVD player says Region 2 only. I'd appreciate some help or a pointer towards the proper group. Thanks if you can. I think you've already figured out the answer on this one and are hoping for someo...

DVD Full
I have a Dell PC One of my recording and burning devices is a DVD RW It does not matter what I put in a DVD I can only burn one item If I try to burn another item it tells me the DVD is full TIA and you are using a dvdrw and not a dvdr as your media?? "JMed" <jademedeiros@comcast.net> wrote in message news:BF15F3D7-85E9-4E6E-B0B1-26421299B004@microsoft.com... > I have a Dell PC > One of my recording and burning devices is a DVD RW > It does not matter what I put in a DVD I can only burn one item If I try > to burn another item it tells me the DVD ...

Windows XP Pro
Need help trying to restore settings to allow images (.jpg, etc) to render in Outlook. ...

Copy files to second hard disk
I periodically copy my files from the C drive to a second internal hard dirve using the Windows Explorer window and simply right clicking the directory I want to copy and then pasting to the duplicate dircectory on hard drive 2. This time some of the files are telling me 'access denied....' I'm the sole user of this computer. Those problem files cannot be accessed from the C dirve either but a few I have tried can be accessed on the backup drive, e.g., an Adobe .pdf file. An when it does encounter a file that it can't access, Windows won't continue and sto...

copy and paste excel spreadsheet into autocad
My autocad drawing is linked to a excel spreadsheet. For fast updating. But the window displayed in autocad changes if I have more than on excel sheet. As I switch from auotcad to excel is there a way to permently save the excel window display and make another window display and alway keep the window the same as you switch from one software to the other ...

Multiple copies of emails?
Thanks in advance. A customer has set a couple of his XP boxes to leave a copy of emails on the server for 5 days( this allows employees to retrieve their mail from home). When those boxes pull email, they will download the same email twice. How does outlook know if a message has been downloaded before, thus not download it again - subject, from, size, content, time sent........? I suspect that it is all. Any suggestions are appreciated, Dave H. DaveH <xxxdaveoh@swbell.net(axe the x's)> wrote: > How does outlook know if a message has been downloaded before, thus >...

How to copy from one worksheet to another
I have a worksheet that contains several worksheets. I would like to get the information on tab Sheet 1 and copy cells (A2:O2) in a tab name Sheet 2. Can someone share the code to do that ? Or inform me where can I go to read about it in order to accomplish this. Your collaboration will be appreciated. Luis ...