Duplicate playlists are created

When I created a playlist folder it was created one such playlist, but
sometime later I found that another one being the same name was created.
  As matter of fact all playlist folders so far created are now their
duplicate folders. How come this is happening?
0
churin
3/15/2010 2:15:27 PM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Duplicates

Can't Create New Public Folders in a General Purpose PF Tree
Hello, I'm not able to create 2nd-level public folders underneath a newly created Public Folder Tree using Exchange System Manager. I'm logged on as an Exchange Full Administrator. I first create an alternate public store under Administrative Groups | First Administrative Group | First Storage Group | Alternate Public Store. Then when I move down to the Folders container (Administrative Groups | First Administrative Group | Folders ) I can create a new Public Folder Tree called Alternate Tree in addition to the tree that is already there called Public Folders. Everything i...

How do I create a drop box in Excel to show a calendar?
I'm trying to create a drop box within a cell in Excel so that when the user click on the drop box, it shows a calendar and that the calendar will default to today's date. You can try the Microsoft Date and Time Picker control. Add the Control Toolbox menu to your toolbars. Select the last button that looks like a hammer and wrench. Select the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control. Add that to your sheet. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "V. Pham" wrote: > I'm trying to create a drop box within a cell in Excel so that when the user > click on...

how do I create a title for my spreadsheet. As in a headline?
How do I make a headline for my spreadshett? I'd like to center it at the top of the page. Thank You. Hi, It depends on whether you are talking about print time or in the spreadsheet. 1. If you want it in you printout only then choose File, Page Setup, Header/Footers tab, Custom Header and enter the title you want in the Center section. 2. If you are talking about the spreadsheet, then type the title you want in A1, change the Font as desired, Highlight A1:E1 or as many cells as you want the title spread over and click the Merge & Center toolbar button, (the one after the Rig...

created a rule in OE to cope with Spam
I copied and pasted, either text or words, in an email address from a spam email and now when I write a new email and try to enter my email address in the from window those words I copied and pasted some hours ago appears there. I have copied and pasted other items since then so am wondering why is this email address in text form from the spammers email is appearing. Coincidentally the spammers email address begins with the same letter as my email address begins with,"c". The email address is a popular ISP here in New Zealand xtra.co.nz. -- ....scribble scribble...

How to create an Outlook form to send data to a database
To whom it may concern: I work on the Help Desk in a corporate IT department. I have created a basic Outlook form that people fill out and e-mail to the help desk with their request. I now want to change the form so that when they send it or click on a "Submit" button, the collected data goes to a database (Access, SQL, etc.) I need assistance with this function. Billy Williams MCP, MOUS, AASET Billy.Williams@Hanson.Biz You would need to write code behind the form (or a COM add-in that = interacts with the form) to read the data from the Outlook item and then = create ne...

Create XML from dataview
I have a dataview from a datatable in .NET, and I need to dump the contents into an XML file. What is the best way to do this? Thanks, Andy Andy, It is very simple. If DV is your data view DV.Table.DataSet.WriteXml(@"c:\\filename.xml"); Hope this helps, Regards, Marshal Antony http://dotnetmarshal.com "andy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04c101c3da14$c7eaa2b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have a dataview from a datatable in .NET, and I need to > dump the contents into an XML file. What...

Changing the names of fields in tables after creating other object
I just leaned about the naming conventions after I have created my tables, reports and several queries. Can I change the name of fields in my tables (to remove the spaces and give them unique names ie not just last name but childlastname) without destroying the work I have done in queries, reports, and forms. Mary -- Positive Direction for Youth & Families, Inc. (www.pdfyinc.com) Possibly. If you are using a newer version of Access, say 2003 or 2007 AND you have Name Autocorrect, and all it's options, enabled, it MIGHT work. I found it somewhat buggy. Before you...

Receiving duplicate emails

Creating bitmaps on the fly
Hello, I don't know if this is possible or advisable, but I could use input on an idea I had to try to simply the management of bitmap images for an application. Within the application I am working, various data objects are represented by drawn items that are selectable, movable, etc. A bitmap is used to indicate the nature and status of the data object. The bitmaps used vary in appearance based upon the current state of the object. The collection of different states are shown with color or additional symbology, all within a single bitmap. The problem is that there are many independe...

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

Using look-up wizard to create a mulivalued "checklist"
I am trying to create a field in one of my tables that displays a list of courses that my school offers. Students would access the databse and click on the courses they would like to take. I am able to create a field using the lookup wizard that refers to another table in my database; however, I have no option to have it allow multiple selections from the students. I have followed through the instructions as found here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA100140981033.aspx Under the heading, "Create the multivalued lookup based on a table or query" Step 7 sa...

Create More than 1 Return for Same Invoice !!!
Hello In version 10.0. The RMA can create more than 1 return for same sales invoice! Is there any possibility to disable this properties? I need to prohibit anyone to create more than 1 return for same invoice. Any suggest ? no, that cannot be disabled. Too many firms have more than one return per invoice and it is not an option -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Monzer Osama" wrote: > Hello > In version 10.0. > The R...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

How to create a drop down list with different values
I'm a beginner of Excel 2000 and I would like to create a drop down list on the airfares, where different locations can be chosen, and when a location is chosen, the cost will appear in the colums on the right. Expenses Unit Cost 1 Day 2Days 1. Airfares (here is where I need help) 2. Hotel $100 $100 $200 3.Transport $100 $100 $110 Total xxx xxx xxx eg. If HK-GZ is chosen, I can see the cost appears in the same row. The end result will be getting the total sum of all the ...

I need to create a flip chart as a guide for teachers.
I need a template or program to create this on the computer so that i may and and or delete as needed any ideas out there? Only you know the time line and subject of your flip chart. There is a PowerPoint template here that is printable, but it will need a lot of editing. http://www.computerlab.kids.new.net/worksheets.htm A good book http://books.mcgraw-hill.com/getbook.php?isbn=0071343113&template= -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "NYC Teacher Help" <NYC Teacher Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...

Problem with Simple Create Script
Hi There, Hope I'm posting this to the right group. I'm trying to write a simple script to create a database in SQL Server 2005. I keep getting the error "Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'testdb'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly." Does anyone know why this is occurring? I'm running it in SQL Server Management Studio if that makes a difference. create database testdb; waitfor delay '00:00:05'; use testdb; create table dbo.testtable(x INT primary key); The problem is that SQ...