Crazy for the HD movies without Blu-ray player

Now-days Blu-ray Disc is well known for storing high-definition video, PlayStation 3 video games, and another data, with up to 25 GB per single layered, and 50 GB per dual layered disc. It's really a great temptation for all movie lovers. However, you can't enjoy it if you treat it just like an ordinary DVD. Why?
Have you ever heard about Digital rights management (DRM) yet? Well blu-ray disc was mainly in three kinds of DRM, including AACS, BD+, ROM Mark. It means that you have to pay another amount of money for a professional blu-ray player to enjoy it. It sounds like that not very cost-effective,right? So, is there a better solution? What can we do to enjoy HD movies and the high-capacity just in one disc without paying for another professional player?
Well, eyes on me, please!
All you need is just a third-party support software like BestHD Blu-ray DVD Ripper( http://www.besthdsoft.com/best-hd-blu-ray-dvd-ripper.html ) . You can backup your Blu-ray dvd to your hard disc with it just in a cup of tea time. Perfect one-stop solution for blu-ray discs and DVDs,BestHD Blu-ray DVD Ripper ( http://www.besthdsoft.com/best-hd-blu-ray-dvd-ripper.html ) makes sophisticated Blu-ray technology easy to handle. It helps you to enjoy the HD movies without a professional blu-ray player. Use BestHD Blu-ray DVD Ripper ( http://www.besthdsoft.com/best-hd-blu-ray-dvd-ripper.html )is an ideal solution for movie lovers. This easy to use Blu-ray DVD Ripper supports both HD and SD output formats and you can customize the video size,channel,quality as you need.  You can rip Blu-ray DVD, ordinary DVD of course to all most popular SD video format such as AVI, DivX, XviD, DVD, WMV, MPEG4, MOV, MKV, FLV, with almost the same quality, and HD formats as HD AVI,HD MPEG, HD MOV, AVC, HD WMV,etc. Well, there are also special custom formats for iPod, iPhone, Gphone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox, Blackberry, Zune, etc all in one.
Is that the all? Obviously not!BestHD Blu-ray DVD Ripper ( http://www.besthdsoft.com/best-hd-blu-ray-dvd-ripper.html ) also has some other features for you.BestHD Blu-ray DVD Ripper ( http://www.besthdsoft.com/best-hd-blu-ray-dvd-ripper.html ) gives you the possibility to trim your DVD, so you can get your favorite segment by setting the start time and the stop time before conversion. In addition, you can capture the snapshot you like just by click a button when you preview the DVD file in this program.
Do you still hesitate to pay another cost to buy a blu-ray player. In fact, you can save this money to buy more blu-ray discs absolutely. At least for most users that's a real wise choice.
What are you waiting for? Have a try!

ref: http://codeconnect.net/microsoft-news.windows-vista-music_pictures_video
0
greentea09
6/3/2010 3:29:00 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Update Watch without breaking in VC6?
Is there a way to update watch window on the fly at a designated point in the code, without breaking, in VC6.0? TIA, Harvey I am not aware of any such mechanism. joe On 19 Mar 2007 09:19:59 -0700, "Harvey" <harveyab@juno.com> wrote: >Is there a way to update watch window on the fly at a designated point >in the code, without breaking, in VC6.0? >TIA, >Harvey Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/mvp_tips.htm ...

List box questions
Hello, I have a table that contains document metadata for a set of reference documents. I have a form that displays the metadata in separate fields. On the form I also have a list box that only lists the document titles. When the user clicks on a title, the detailed document metadata gets displayed on the form. That all works wonderfully. My problems: 1. When the form first opens, the document details that are displayed are NOT from the first document (sorted by title, even though I have set it to be). 2. The list box is nicely ordered by title, as desired, but there is not select...

Closing or Hiding Projects Without Deleting Money 2002
I use money for client's escrow. I am now trying to close or hide outdated projects without deleting them. I don't know what you mean by "close or hide outdated projects." Are you saying you want to have Money not open one of these files by default? Open a different file. Money opens the last one it used. Beyond that, a Money file is just a file. Move it somewhere. You don't want the outdated files in the File recently used menu? That requires hacking in the registry, but it can be done. I do not describe how to hack the registry. If you are savvy enough to hack in...

How do I create a banner without it breaking into pages?
I work for a printing company and have access to large rolls of paper. I want to create a banner that will not break into pages...i.e. it will be on one continuous piece of paper. How do I do this? Convert the Publisher banner to a custom size PDF. Print the banner from the PDF. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Sheila" <Sheila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A43253E6-9004-4AAB-AD80-AD4D5E9071E8@microsoft.com... >I work for a printing company and have access to large rolls of paper. I > want to create a banner that will not br...

Null Object Error. Driving me crazy. Please, help me out ...
Hello, I am having a problem with a C# class for hours and I cannot find the problem. Basically a Web Application works fine but when Google Verify, Spider, W3C validation try to access the page a 500 error is generated. I was able to identify where the error is and created a simple web application: http://www.flyondreams.net/ Note: If you access it directly everything works fine. I then used Rex Swain's HTTP Viewer which shows what error occurs when the page is accessed: http://www.rexswain.com/cgi-bin/httpview.cgi And displays the stack ... Just submit with http://...

how do I open an excel spreadsheet without microsoft office
Is there a download to open an excel spread sheet without having micrsoft office hi, yes http://redirx.com/?g9u0 it is a viewer. look see only. no edit. if you want to edit....you will have to buy office or at lease excel Regards Frank. >-----Original Message----- >Is there a download to open an excel spread sheet without having micrsoft >office >. > cheers Frank very much appreciated all the best chris "Frank Stone" wrote: > hi, > yes > http://redirx.com/?g9u0 > it is a viewer. look see only. no edit. > if you want to edit....you will have to...

System restrore without CD
I have such a problem, that I want to reinstall XP on my laptop, but unfortunately I don't have a CD which I would be able to boot from. Can anyone help me where can I download it or what to do? "sKUp" <sKUp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:55489FED-6099-4FD6-881E-066640F8954C@microsoft.com... > I have such a problem, that I want to reinstall XP on my laptop, but > unfortunately I don't have a CD which I would be able to boot from. Can > anyone help me where can I download it or what to do? Some laptops have SETUP or RESTORS rout...

Saving e-mails and Addresses without Exporting
Hi, My current version of Outlook Express isn't running (in WIN98 SE). When I attempt to start up, I see the box that displays, "Microsoft Outlook Express" then the application locks up. I want to reinstall the app. to fix the problem however I need to save my existing e- mails and address book before reinstalling. The problem is that I'm unable to launch the app. and therefore cannot use the Export feature so I don't how to get at my old e-mails and address book. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Glenn. Glenn <tkd003@cogeco.ca> wrote:...

Media Player in C++ App
I've searched the threads but haven't seen this problem yet. Using VC++6 sp6 MFC. I have embedded the Media Player Active X into a dialog box. The resources show the proper media player default skin. Have filled out the properties and URL file (a MP3 file). When compiled, everything checks out. When I open the dialog box with DoModal(), the dialog box appears, the file plays but no media player is visible. Tried same with video file. sound is heard but again no player. Right mouse clicks bring up menu items and such and about shows the proper media player (9). First shot I just ...

conversor do midia player
nao consigo sincronizar minhas midias para o celular,o player so converte em wma,em 3gp ou mpg4 para cel nem pensar, alguem pode me ajudar? isso vem acontecendo agora em 2010!!!!! ...

VLOOKUP driving me crazy
Hi all - I have a VLOOKUP formula that is really bugging me. Instead o reading accross it seems to be reading down. The formular is =VLOOKUP(A1,OCU_VCU!W1:X20,1) I cant see whats wrong with it - ive used VLOOKUP so much in othe projects - Im either really missing something or excel has gone funny. Thanks for any comments -- LB7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LB79's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1215 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49305 You aren�t giving a huge am...

Can I go online without an ISP
Is there a way to go online without subscribing to an ISP? I have a modem using Win98se -or- Win2000. I live in a rural area where there is only one ISP, and their service is terrible. Therefore, I do not have my own ISP, and must rely on going to friends homes or using a public WIFI service on my laptop. I would like to connect from my home, using my home phone line, but without signing up with any ISP. There must be some way to connect directly to the internet, but how? Thanks G.R. gregroberts@nospam.com wrote in news:s394o5pkpc34dmkjce83i58u0i4gtr696n@4ax.com: > Is...

How do I average a formula without calculating zero values?
I want to average a column, except for the cells that have zero as a value. How do I do this? Thanks! =AVERAGE(IF(rng<>0,rng)) which is an array formula so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter. -- HTH Bob Phillips "KMHarpe" <KMHarpe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA83589C-D838-4A91-8703-40B48668DBD6@microsoft.com... > I want to average a column, except for the cells that have zero as a value. > How do I do this? > > Thanks! ...

assigning a multi-dimensional array to a combobox.List??? without loops
Why is this working? I have a combobox cbBox and an array say arr(1 to 10, 1 to 5). This seems to work but I was wondering if anyone had encountered this yet. If I say cbBox.List = arr it will display the elements along the first dimension. But if you check cbBox.List is a 2-d array(0 to 9, 0 to 4) Is there any documentation that shows that this usage is fine? Thanks It is fine. You can show those extra columns by changing the ColumnCount property of the combobox. Even if you don't the data is still there, and you can access it, it just doesn't show. -- ___________________...

Crazy but...
I just had a HUGE MSN mail headache and ended up reformatting and reinstalling all my software. This time around, for some reason, I decided to install MSN Explorer first after the Windows XP setup and, thus, got a prompt when installing Outlook to use my MSN address as my default address so, thinking it might be nice to try it that way, I said yes and then discovered that by doing it this way, I'd be prompted to have each of my pop addresses as well as my other mail delivered to my MSN inbox, making syncing all my mail to my pda a dream. The down side came when I went to make s...

Accounts without Contacts
I've an issue where we want to pull all the accounts that have no contacts associated with them. Currently, we use advanced find, to find all the contacts and associated accounts and then we filter it against all accounts to get a list of accounts without any contacts. Is there a way to get this out without writing a custom report in CRM? Thanks in advance. On Aug 9, 9:31=A0am, RS <rutvijrs...@gmail.com> wrote: > I've an issue where we want to pull all the accounts that have no > contacts associated with them. Currently, we use advanced find, to > find all the contacts ...

Mailbox recovery without old AD
Is it possible to recover mailboxes from an Exchange database if the associated Active Directory no longer exists? The message databases are intact, but the system drive on the only domain controller was toast and had to be rebuilt from scratch (yes, valuable lessons have been learned about backups, redundancy, etc.). See www.ontrack.com - PowerControls. Not cheap, but it works. Peter wrote: > Is it possible to recover mailboxes from an Exchange > database if the associated Active Directory no longer > exists? The message databases are intact, but the system > drive on the only d...

Emails disapear from inbox without touching them.
I have one user on my network whos emails disapear, we send them an email and then after 30 secs whilst looking at it it deletes itself, have looked on exchange server and file is there then it isnt, can anyone help me on why this might be occurring. Any help would be great. Daz What version of Outlook and where is delivery set to i.e. is it set to the mailbox or is it set to a pst, also are there any filters in force "Daz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:042e01c3cdec$b30b8b40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have one user on my network whos emails ...

Can I do this without a macro
Hi all, my first post here. Lets say I have a table of 52 rows. One row for each week of the year Each cell in the row is filled in on a weekly basis with a type o fruit. The list of fruit is fixed using another datatable and dat validation. What I then need to do is for an area on the spreadsheet to show th top 10 fruit for the year, based on the number of times it appears o the list. To get the number of each is easy, I use the COUNTIF function, so have a part of the sheet that shows all the different types of frui (say 30 of them), and how many times they appear on the list filled i b...

Export to .csv file without column headers
I've created a report with SRS. When I preview the report, I have no column headers. However, when I export it to a .cvs file, the file does contain column headers. I have no header row in the table. How can I export to a file without column headers? ...

Am I Crazy?
Am I missing something - or can I really not get a report that shows the Unitof Measure column in a Item Valuation report? We have just done inventory and need to go around and get costs for things that come by the case - or each - or lb - depending if they are buying the bulk. Cannot find that column anywhere. Has to be here and I am missing it. Please help. While I am asking - another OBVIOUS "missing link (or is it a Yettie?)... Why can't we walk around the shelves with a data collector i.e. Percon, scan the shelf, take the Percon to the office and import the needed item num...

Powerpoint Movie
If i have a presentation with a movie in it. Now the problem is that i don't know te name of the movie anymore. Where can i find how the linked movie is called. I really searched everywere but can't find it. In the animation pane, y'll find the movie with its name "Vinken" <Vinken@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: DC6668DB-E2B3-40F2-9DA6-9E2C98D02DD7@microsoft.com... > If i have a presentation with a movie in it. > Now the problem is that i don't know te name of the movie anymore. > > Where can i find how...

How To Refresh Chart Data Without Calculating The Worksheet
I am trying to refresh a chart in an Excel 2000 worksheet without recalculating the whole worksheet. Tried using the following syntax to no avail (this is not a pivot chart): ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 70").Select ActiveChart.Refresh Thanks, Carl Carl, Please try one of these: Sub RefreshChart1() ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 70").Activate ActiveChart.Refresh End Sub or Sub RefreshChart2() Dim Cht As Chart Set Cht = ActiveChart Cht.Refresh End Sub ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Carl Bowman" wrote: > ...

I need to remove a password on our timesheet without knowing the p
I have saved a copy of an Excel formatted timesheet to use twice a month. Unfortunately the staff who created the document in Excel did not leave the password he assigned the excel document. I need access to resize the columns so it will not show ### symbols because the column is too short. I have copied the original version so it will stay intact. I need to be able to edit the column sizes. Thank you for your assistance. WK Ph.: (907) 465-5915, toll free: 1-888-448-3525 ext. 5915 Thank you. Alan Duncan Munro I'm assuming its WorkSheet, not WorkBook protection, This macro wil...

Activities without Email Router
Can I manually promote an Email to an activity or create a CRM Contact / Appointment / Task from Outlook without install the CRM Email Router? Thanks in advance -- Carlos Yes you can the email router or Microsoft CRM Exchange Connector only sends and receives emails to and from CRM. You can receive an email in outlook then click the Promote E-mail to CRM Activity button to move it into crm -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/Community/CRMFaqLanding.aspx "Carlos" <charlyt@patan.org> wrote in message news:18D704B6-E4D0-4777-...