[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD_to_iPhone_Converter

easonmei
5/18/2010 5:41:37 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

how do I install Media Player
Hi everyone, I have just reinstalled Windows XP Home on my laptop, but windows media player 9 wants to install, so can I just download media player 11 and install it without trouble. Also, I would like Windows Live messenger but not Windows Live email, do I ignore Windows Messenger and just download windows live messenger?. sorry for the dumb questions but I've never reinstalled Windows before and can't believe I actually did it. thank you, Susan Don't know about Live Mail or Messenger as I don't use either, but yes you can dl media player 11 here, http:...

Allocated Memory Alert MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SEE using 1GB RAM
Hello I keep getting an allocated memory alert for an instance of MSSQL$MICROSOFT##SEE. It is using 906,544 memory on a 4GB box. What is this database and why is it doing this? It has been happening for a few months but is getting more regular. Rebooting the server clears the problem for a week or two. SBS 2003 Premium R2 fully up to date with all service packs and updates. Ya it's a pain isn't it :) Download Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c243a5ae-4bd1-4e3d-94b8-5a0f62bf7796&displaylang...

Microsoft Office upgrade
I own Microsoft Office 98 and wish to upgrade to the 2004 or newer version of Office suite. Are there any arrangements for doing so, other than an outright purchase similar to a new user. Also, I am a teacher; any "specials" possible. You'll find lots of information here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/ The Teacher/Student edition of Office 2004 is cheaper than the upgrade price, so you may as well buy Student/Teacher Edition brand new. For Office 2004--the Teacher/Student edition is exactly the same as the regular edition. Buying 2004 now will entitle you to get the forthco...

Possibility of use of the Microsoft CRM UI Controls in Customization
There are many dll files in wwwroot/bin directory. Is microsoft planing to expose dlls i.e UI controls for ISV customization later? they have not been exposed yet janet. also no word of any plans to do so "Janet" <jzou@menlogroup.com> wrote in message news:08d701c361ff$84c73b70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > There are many dll files in wwwroot/bin directory. Is > microsoft planing to expose dlls i.e UI controls for ISV > customization later? ...

Converting an Access 95 database to Access 2000
When attempting to convert an Access 95 database to Access 2000 this error appears at the end of the conversion process: could not find field "Description". Is there any way to get around this? Thank you for your help! "Heather Graham" <grahamh@wellsfargo.com> wrote: >When attempting to convert an Access 95 database to Access >2000 this error appears at the end of the conversion >process: could not find field "Description". Is there any >way to get around this? ACC2000: Table Corruption After Referential Integrity Checks - 296389 at the...

RSS Feeds
Hello, I am trying to set up RSS feeds to go straight into my NewsGroups Folders - - within Windows Mail. Im trying to get away from Checking my feeds in that tab on my internet browser. Is that possible???? How can you do it????? Thanks, Reggie Set up windows live mail. RSS icon, tools, manage feeds, add feed. "R.Link" <reggielink@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uu$Sv8vmKHA.2780@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello, I am trying to set up RSS feeds to go straight into my NewsGroups > Folders - - within Windows Mail. > Im trying to get away from Ch...

Convert to tif
Hi all, I am using OfficeXP (Excel 2002). I would like to ask how to convert the Excel file (or Word doc file) to tif? Thanks a lot. Billy Hi Billy tif is a picture file format ... one way to do it, but this won't work if the document or worksheet is greater than 1 screen in size ... is to do alt & printscreen to "caputure" a picture of the workbook, then open paint (program / accessories / paint) and choose edit / paste you can cut out the bits you don't want and then do file / save as and choose the type of TIF a better solution might be to look at using a PDF...

Need help with http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=212686
I am trying to use the KB article at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=212686 to increment an Invoice number automatically. I am confused about where they want me to put the code. They make refference to storing the code in a "Protected form template" I don't know what this is. Can someone please help Thanks That's for Word isn't it. Try John's solution at http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "John" <anywhere@s.com> wrote in message news:OwiWKS0pFHA.1948@...

forcing sounds to play
the database has a logout proceedure, which unfortunately one person often forgets to log out at the end of the day, so he doesn't get the updates. He often stays late, so I have written some code to prompt him with a messagebox when it is after 5:30 to logout. However, I also want a sound file to play when this messagebox loads, which i have the code to do. What I really want to know is can you unmute the sound on a computer and set the sound level (so it is not too loud, but enough to get his attention)? or does this border on hacking? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://w...

Error C2440 cannot convert from void
I got this error a few days ago and after much searching and still stuck on the problem. Any help given will be greatly appreciated. Error 1 error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CPage1::* )(void)' to 'LRESULT (__thiscall CWnd::* )(WPARAM,LPARAM)' The error occurred in this code: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CPage1, CPropertyPage) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CPage1) ON_WM_DESTROY() ON_WM_TIMER() ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_ADD, OnButtonProvAdd) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_EDIT, OnButtonProvEdit) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BU...

convert 13.11.2009 general to 13/11/2009 date, how to
Dear all, Office 2003, Windows XP Pro SP3 I have a column of dates in the following form 13.11.2009 (i.e. dd/mm/yyyy) where the cells' format are 'General'. I wanted to sort in ascending date order from 01/01/2009 to 31/12/2009. I tried formatting the cells to date and use the sort but what that did was to sort in this manner: 01.01.2009, 01.02.2009 - - - 01.12.2009 then 02.01.2009, 02.02.2009 i.e. by months first then by dates. Even when I have chosen dd/mm/yyyy formatting, not only the content won't change the sort still perform as I have just described. I h...

Microsoft Office for Mac
can I create a document on my mac with Microsoft Office Excel, save it to a floppy and then take the disk to a PC and insert it and get the same document with no bugs, as long as the PC has Office too? Yes -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "StevenG" <StevenG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D4BBC1C5-0DFE-42D0-9F54-C830AEB37367@microsoft.com... > can I create a document on my mac with Microsoft Office Excel, save it to > a > floppy and then take the disk to a PC and insert it and get the same > document > with no bugs, ...

How do I convert text to a date?
I have received a spreadsheet with a range of cells holding date information, but in text format as follows: '20070801' - i.e. the format is ''yyyymmdd' Is there an easy way to convert these cells from text to a date format, ideally 'yyyy/mm/dd'? I could use something along the lines of (new cell) = LEFT(ref, 4)&"/"&MID(ref,5,2)&"/"&RIGHT(ref,2) and THEN change the format of the resulting cell, but it seems very laborious - is there a smarter way? thanks in advance Martin Best way if indeed that is the format, select the co...

Lost Microsoft Office XP Pro Disks
I have the above software loaded on my hard drive, but when I went to create a spreadsheet from the loan amortization template, it asked for my cd. I can't find any of them??? I do have the serial numbers and I remember registering the software, is there a way I can purchase a second copy, or upgrade without starting over? Thanks! ...

Converting imported data
Hi all, Apologies if this has been asked before - did a search of the messages but didnt find the info. I have a database of accidents. The entries in the date field are all in the American format, i.e. 11/04/03. I need the UK format, 04/11/03 as my UK PC doesnt recognise these as dates. Is there a quick way of converting this column of over 1000 entries so that I can sort the data? Be gentle - I'm no expert on Excel. Many thanks, Shaun "Shawk" <shaunha@lineone.net.3-guesses> wrote in message news:bo7pi5$ks3$1@sparta.btinternet.com... > Hi all, > > Apolo...

When trying to load microsoft Outlook error message saying: unabl.
djchampkin <djchampkin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Is there a question here somewhere? -- Brian Tillman Sorry sent twice. "Brian Tillman" wrote: > djchampkin <djchampkin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > > Is there a question here somewhere? > -- > Brian Tillman > ...

Converting Publisher 98 file to pdf
Hi all, I hope you can help me... I'm very frustrated because I've been trying to convert a Publisher 98 (version 5.0 for Windows 95 - I'm on XP) file to pdf so that I can send it to be read on a computer that doesn't have Publisher installed - and, I have not been able to do it. In Publisher help they suggest doing certain things, but when I try, the menu they speak of isn't there, so I can't complete the action. I'm at my wit's end. I need instructions very simple as I'm new to all this. I did take my file to a printer, but they don't use PC...

Printing in Microsoft Publisher
How do I print an A4 copy of a 59 x 84cm sign in Microsoft Publisher? It keeps printing out around 15 pages with the actual size of the sign. I just need an A4 copy so I can get it proofed :) While the sign is displayed in Publisher resize it to screen size (you may take advantage of available screen are by rotating the sign 90�). Now do a Prnt Scrn, open Paint, size to your liking and send it to the printer. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Leah" <Leah@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7E9CBF5-9E5A-4B4E-B01C-90E560EB6EA7@microsoft.com... > How do I print an...

MP3 Player won't work with WMP11 on Vista Home Basic Edition
I have a SONY Walkman MP3 player and I have been trying to use it with WMP11 on my laptop running Vista Home Basic Edition. At first, when I connected it to the laptop, "Walkman" was listed as a device but the laptop kept on trying to install the device drivers and would fail each time. I finally located this post http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-97417-sony-mp3-walkman-is-not-getting-detected and followed the directions, which took care of the "Installing Device Drivers" message and ensuing failure message. Yet, I still can't access the contents ...

Microsoft Money 2005 Error Reporting
Every time I try to open Money 2005 I get the message "Microsoft Money Error Reporting has encountered a problem and needs to close". I send the error report each time and click on the "more information" link which takes me through to the Knowledge Base. I then click the link "Error-Money:Error message and error report when you try to start money" which takes me through to a screen saying "Knowledge Base (KB) Article you requested is currently not available." I've tried several times to go through the email support route to Microsoft but keep ...

OT: Connections.microsoft.com
This newsgroup is the last one still standing that I have subscribed to over the years. All the rest that I've used have migrated - somewhere within the MS structure called Connections. I have a Live ID, signed up, downloaded and installed the forums bridge and use OE to view. It didn't go smoothly at all but finally last night I got it up and running except for "Answers" even after changing the port to 119 from the default 120. But no matter, I will get that figured out soon enough. I keep getting the "In order to use MS Answers NNTP Bridge you must ...

Converting Crosstab Table to Database
Does anyone if it is possible to convert a table (ie headings along the side and headings along the top) to a database format (eg Field names along the top and data within the table)? It is effectively the opposite of creating a PIVOT report from a database but I cannot find any function that allows this to happen without manually cutting and pasting. You can use the 'unpivot' technique described by John Walkenbach: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip068.htm Shawn Ramraj wrote: > Does anyone if it is possible to convert a table (ie > headings along the side and h...

How Excel converts % sign in a cell and use in formula
I am trying to figure out a formula in Excel that I know is simple, but it's been years.... =(B3+(B3*$F$8))*(1+$F$9) I understand about the order of operations and what has to happen first and the absolute cell reference. I'm confused about what the 1 is in the (1+$F$9)...the info in cell F9 is sales tax and is written as 8.25%. Thanks in advance for the help. -- Peggy Duncan, Author Conquer Email Overload with Outlook http://www.PeggyDuncan.com Worksmart wrote: > I am trying to figure out a formula in Excel that I know is simple, but it's > been years.... > > ...

Microsoft office 2007 uninstall
Hello everyone ! I have recently upgraded my laptop to a MSI with the windows 32 bits operational system. That system came with an evaluation version of microsoft office suit 2007 home & student. I was running on the evaluation version, and I figured I would buy a complete version, my friend lended me his installation C.D. and I installed microsoft office enterprise by mistake. Noticing my mistake I tried uninstalling the microsoft office enterprise, but it would not let me, saying there was a instalation file missing, and that I should try running it from the C.D. S...

converting publisher to word #2
Is it possible to convert a publisher document into Word It depends on why you want to convert it to Word. It can be done but you lose all of the formatting and the graphics. Kind of trashes the reason Publisher was used in the first place. Why *do* you want to do it? There may be other options available that will suit your needs. JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "lols" wrote: > Is it possible to convert a publisher document into Word ...