[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD_to_iPhone_Converter

easonmei
5/18/2010 5:41:37 AM
vista.music_pictures_video 149 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Is there a way to embed a music video
in an email with this live mail platform. That would really make it live. :) Thanks and pardon if my stupidity is showing. What exactly are you trying to do? "Chasworth" wrote: > in an email with this live mail platform. That would really make it live. :) > Thanks and pardon if my stupidity is showing. On another thought if your trying to add music to an e-mail click on Format, Background,sound & browse for the file. If your asking something else please specify. "Chasworth" wrote: > in an email with this live mail platform. That would real...

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

how to down load tv ads and play them in office excel
How do I down load T.V. ads, and then replay them etc....Tony Why do you want to play a video in Excel? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "TLC-FCUK" <TLC-FCUK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C15A9213-F702-4AA4-95CA-4C682528F9B6@microsoft.com... > How do I down load T.V. ads, and then replay them etc....Tony use a VCR -- Gary''s Student gsnu200705 "TLC-FCUK" wrote: > How do I down load T.V. ads, and then replay them etc....Tony ...

how to convert date

Convert text to time value

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Check this critical package from Microsoft Corp.
--qoujczwwvgshmmfq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="uybuwiaxj"; type="multipart/alternative" --uybuwiaxj Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="temywxidclz" --temywxidclz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help mai...

Convert Access97 to 2000

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

Numbers converting to decimal

Make Microsoft Publisher for MACs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Ublueyes" <Ublueyes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F051BBD0-0EFA-4812-9D8B-89025D70EF47@microsoft.com... > I can't make Microsoft Publisher for Macs, as I can't code for Macs and I don't have the copyrights to Publisher. Try Microsoft Virtual PC for Mac - Microsoft Publisher will, according to those who have tried it, run under VPC, although it is not ...

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #2
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you Select the cell and change the format to: [m] -- Gary's Student "Six Sigma Blackbelt" wrote: > Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: > 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the > cells. > > Thank you ...

Microsoft Money 2004 to Quicken 2010
Have gone to Win7 and had Money 2004 working in XP Mode inside Win 7 but XP mode has crashed due to BIOS no longer recognising Intel Virtualisation Technology on the i5 750 CPU. Have tried opening the file with Money 2004 in Windows XP but it doesn't like it (possible security clash as it was updated in Win & XP Mode). Thought that I would go to Quicken 2010, but now find that it only imports Money 2007 and 2008 files! Tried downloading a trial version of Money 2008 and it doesn't want to open the file as it is from an earlier version of money! Where to next? ...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...

import microsoft mail to outlook
i have tried importing windows mail to outlook. i get an error when i try to export to microsoft exchange- "error while initializing MAPI". would like to get my messages into outlook- on a new windows 7 machine Have you configured Outlook? "IRAM" <IRAM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6D80C41-4580-4F63-9E15-4AD27B0D6418@microsoft.com... > i have tried importing windows mail to outlook. i get an error when i try > to > export to microsoft exchange- "error while initializing MAPI". > would like to get my messages i...

converting chart to spreadsheet?
how can i revert back to my spreadsheet from a chart? thanks You mean you have a chart but don't have the data it was created from? This article in the Microsoft knowledge base describes a macro that will extract data from a chart. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;137016 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "excel chart" <excel chart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E415558-89B6-457B-A340-2A8CE2BA5521@microsoft.com... > how can i revert back to my s...