visio trial

Cannot download the Visio trial. I have tried several times.
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Linking Excel to Visio
Is it possible to limk the text box associated with a shape to a cell in ann excel wrksheet? this was offered by another user (rene) There were two kb articles describing the steps to set up a link between Visio and Excel http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;254591 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323451 al "Mark Dullingham" <MarkDullingham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F886EA40-469E-4523-A4F3-80AB376F2555@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to limk the text box associated with a shape to a cell in > ann ...

Visio Stencils.
Hi, Using Visio Professional 2003. I have visio stencil which denotes a patch panel. I want to be able to change the ports, which are currently white to another colour, red. As it stands nothing I've tried has changed the colour, however if I ungroup the stencil twice I'm able to select the individual ports and change the fill colour. the trouble of doing this is that firstly the object is ungrouped and second it no longers snaps to other objects such as racks. Any ideas how can restore the orginal stencil after its been ungrouped ? Thanks in advance. You've run into one ...

writting text on visio
I want to add text to the body of my Visio 2003 network diagram I don't know how to do that. ...

Can Quicken 2003 Deluxe file be converted into Money 2005 Trial fi
When I try to do conversion in from Quicken 2003 Deluxe QDF file into Money 2005 Deluxe Trial version file conversion always fails. Is this possible to do? Or do I need a full deluxe version first? Or does it work at all? In microsoft.public.money, Nihad wrote: >When I try to do conversion in from Quicken 2003 Deluxe QDF file into Money >2005 Deluxe Trial version file conversion always fails. Is this possible to >do? Or do I need a full deluxe version first? Or does it work at all? US versions? It should usually work, but it will not always work. First do Validate in Quick...

Hyperlink one Visio diagram to another Visio diagram (in Visio 200
I would like to hyperlink to many other Visio diagram within one diagram to show a high level overview of processes. If someone wanted a more detailed view of a particular process they could click on the Visio Diagram. I know how to hyperlink to other file. My questions is there a way to get a thumb nail graphic of a Visio diagram so I can use it as a inserted graphic of the different Visio digrams? On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:16:01 -0800, JPK <JPK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to hyperlink to many other Visio diagram within one diagram to >show a high level...

How Do I Do This In Visio?
Hi All, Quick question. I have been given the task of drawing a map of all our sites using Visio. My Manager wants me to make it so that when a user moves their mouse over each site, the IP info, # of users, etc. appears on the screen. Can someone tell me how I can do this using Visio. Thanks in advance, Vik well you might start here for a stencil http://www.shapesource.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=37 Then you can use the Insert Comment. Pretty basic. Better stuff is coming, you might want to check this out http://blogs.msdn.com/eric%5Frockey/ so you don't spend a lot o...

Visio
The "Nudge" command in Visio should not move Dynamic Connectors when the Text Box Tool is active. It should only "Nudge" text contained in the Text Box in my opinion. Thanks. ...

how do i get a trial activation key
i ahve a trial version on microsoft office ultimate. i installed it then when i click on the trial verson ap on my desktop it brings me to a window that says click here to request trial activation key. i click it then it says; The Microsoft Office Activation Assistant was unable to request your trial activation key. Please check your Internet connection and try again. If the error continues, go to www.microsoft.com/office/pctrial2007 to request a trial activation key. i try to go to the site and it does nothing. did anyone have this problem and if so does anyone know how to...

create a line with 2 colours in visio
Hi How do i create one solid line with 2 colours? e.g. red above green? I cant figure out how to do it. What if I wanted to make a coloured line with 3 colours, e.g. one line/ wire showing 3 colours like green/blue/brown say for a plug colours. Thanks On Tue, 18 May 2010 11:25:10 -0700 (PDT), Chris <cconnell_1@lycos.com> wrote: >Hi >How do i create one solid line with 2 colours? e.g. red above green? >I cant figure out how to do it. > >What if I wanted to make a coloured line with 3 colours, e.g. one line/ >wire showing 3 colours like green/blue/brown...

XML format of Visio Control....
Hi, Is there any way to get the XML format of a ActiveX Vision Document control (dropped in a C# form) without saving it physically in disk ? In other word is it possible to generate the XML format of a ActiveX Vision Document control (dropped in a C# form) for any change we do there without needing to save it in hdd ??? Thank You in advance. ...

Hyperlink one Visio diagram to another Visio diagram (in Visio 200 #3
I would like to hyperlink to many other Visio diagram within one diagram to show a high level overview of processes. If someone wanted a more detailed view of a particular process they could click on the Visio Diagram. I know how to hyperlink to other file. My questions is there a way to get a thumb nail graphic of a Visio diagram so I can use it as a inserted graphic of the different Visio digrams? ...

how do i use files from visio 4.1 with visio 2007
I have and older Ver. of Visio 4.1 on one computer and then transfered the file to my other computer. I then downloaded a new trial ver. of Visio 2007 and I tried to make changes to the transfered file but could not any ideas? On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:22:03 -0700, Wenbob20 <Wenbob20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >I have and older Ver. of Visio 4.1 on one computer and then transfered the >file to my other computer. I then downloaded a new trial ver. of Visio 2007 >and I tried to make changes to the transfered file but could not any ideas? Were you able to load...

Visio 5 Help appears in Visio 2000
I have had Visio 2000 installed for a while on a Dell laptop running Win2K with the latest patches. Originally, I had Visio 5, and kept this installation while I made sure that Visio 2000 was stable, which was in 2002. I still have Visio 5 installed. My problem: Whenever I access the Help menu from Visio 2000, the title bar on the Help file indicates that I am accessing Visio 5 Help. I looked in the registry and found some entries all pointing to Visio 5 ..HLP and .CNT files. I changed the path to point to Visio 2000, but the Visio 2K help files are all .CHM - so naturally I get an err...

Office trial to partial convert method
I installed Office 2007 professional 'trial' only to try out Outlook. Now that I am happy with Outlook, I have purchased Outlook 2007 with Business Contract Manager and installed the programme. However, since my original trial was for the whole Office professional, my outlook keeps telling me that my trial has expired and ask whether I want to convert it to full 'professional 2007'. Can someone please help me to stop this and to keep using Outlook without losing the currently stored data. Thank you very much for the valued help in advance. Kind regards, "Lutecia...

Hyperlink one Visio diagram to another Visio diagram (in Visio 200 #2
I would like to hyperlink to many other Visio diagram within one diagram to show a high level overview of processes. If someone wanted a more detailed view of a particular process they could click on the Visio Diagram. I know how to hyperlink to other file. My questions is there a way to get a thumb nail graphic of a Visio diagram so I can use it as a inserted graphic of the different Visio digrams? ...

Permanently attaching Comment Tags to Visio Shapes
I would like to know how to keep the comment tags I assign to Visi shapes permanently attached to the shape. The way it is now, if I mov a shape, I have to go back and move its comment tag separately. Thi essentially makes moving a shape a two-step process -- mpstockdal ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mpstockdale's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=437 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=120153 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i Visio has two forms of comments. The one you used is independant of any ...

Visio EA vs Visio 2003?
Hi All, I was hoping a few of you could shed some light on a question that has been popping up among my developers. Many of whom are currently running Visio for Enterprise Architects that is available with Visual Studio.NET. I believe it is the same version of Visio regardless of whether you are using the 2002 or 2003 version of Visual Studio Enterprise. Please correct me if I am wrong. The big question I am hitting is: What reasons are there to upgrade to Visio 2003 (v11?) if you are already running Enterprise Architect of v10? Also, is there an EA version for Visio 2003, or would you b...

MS Money Plus 2008 trial time is over
I have been using MS money 2007 since it came out. I usually upgrade every year. So I downloaded the trial of 2008 (plus) and installed it. I've been using it for about a month and have determined that for me the cost of upgrading is not worth the additional features. I would like to continue to use MS Money 2007. However, when I try to open my data file that I've been using with 2008, 2007 won't open it. I have a month's worth of new transactions in the 2008 file and it would be a real pain to reenter them. Does anyone have a suggestion of how I can continue to use the 20...

Where to get SBS 2003 R2 Premium trial?
Where to get SBS 2003 R2 Premium trial? if possible, in Portuguese-Brazilian. Tried TechNet, MSDN, etc... Thanks. (or not trial too, just to evaluation purposes) "Tyler Durden" <abuse@antispam.org> wrote in message news:uRZs7j7vKHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Where to get SBS 2003 R2 Premium trial? if possible, in > Portuguese-Brazilian. Tried TechNet, MSDN, etc... > > Thanks. > > > Are you sure you don't mean SBS 2008? SBS 2003 has been out of the market for long enough that you're only going to get a trial ...

Saving Visio files as JPG files?
I am currently working on a network documentation project and have succesfully saved single page files a JPG files. One documented region of the network is a large file with multiple pages of information in one file. I have tried to copy each page one by one to Word,JPG or PDF. When I try this there is nothing displayed. I am wondering why the single page visio files will perfom this transition where the multi-page files will not even when copied out a page at a time. Does anybody know if there is a known issue or workaround for this. TW, Exporting as EMF usually creates smaller file sizes i...

2005 Deluxe Trial
I purchased M2005 download. But the installation claims that it's the trial version. The register option in the help menu does absolutely nothing. No dialog, no nothin'... I also never got the confirmation email from MS that needs to be included with th rebate form. Tried to open a support ticket on support.microsoft.com, but all I get is: Submission Error We could not submit your support request Please click Back and try to submit your request again. Anyone have any suggestions? I got the same thing! Never heard back from MS on a fix other than they do know about...

What is Visio #2
I received some files with a DWG extention. The supplier of these files tells me I can view them with Visio. I have never used Visio. Is it a separate purchase or does it come with XP? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks Ken The short answer is visio is a diagramming tool used across multiple disciplines. Here's the official web site page http://www.microsoft.com/office/visio/prodinfo/default.mspx Al "Ken C" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8f3d01c4d235$52312a70$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I received some files with a DWG extention. The ...

Which Version of Visio is this?
I am new at database modeling and reading a book called "Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Databases By John V. Petersen" which uses (Old Versions) Visio & Access for examples. But the book does not say which versions. In the book the author makes an ERD diagram using the Crow's Feet ERD.VST from the Solutions/Database folder using the "Create Database Wizard". Which version of Visio is this. How to make a Access Database from Visio? Is this function availabe in all versions. On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 07:28:04 -0800, JAA149 <JAA149@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

trial version
Can anyone tell me where to get a trial version of publisher? I have tried http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/publisher/default.aspx but it does not complete the download. Thank you prophet wrote: > Can anyone tell me where to get a trial version of publisher? > I have tried http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/publisher/default.aspx > but it does not complete the download. > > Thank you ================================== You are using the correct link. I'm guessing you were trying to install directly from the net, it may be best if you download the file to your hard driv...

Visio Shutting down
Can somebody help? Visio is shuting down when trying to save a drawing. I click on the file save icon and then the drawing shuts down without saving Which version of Visio are you running? Does it happen for a blank drawing too? -- -ronnie [MS] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Brian" <brian@gmr1.com> wrote in message news:0eaf01c33fef$20b2fac0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can somebody help? > > > Visio is shuting down when trying to save a drawing. I > click on the file save icon and then the drawing shuts &...