Visio Programmers Wanted

I am looking for a programmer with experience programming for Visio to
develop a documentation tool.  It can be a remotely developed project
anywhere on the globe.

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Windows 2000 Active Directory into Visio 2003
Hi, How do i import my Active Directory to Visio 2003 ? Tks... write code, or third party product, al "Renato" <joker_br@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ulbqYLnKFHA.3420@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How do i import my Active Directory to Visio 2003 ? > > Tks... > > ...

I want to set up a repeating contact for an appointment.
I want to have a specific contact automatically be added to my "Meeting"/Appointment list without having to type it out every time. ...

I want to get rid of this message!
"The contents of this appointment have been updated." Office 2009, WinXP Please Help! Wendy Oops.....I meant Office 2007! "Wendymel" wrote: > "The contents of this appointment have been updated." > > Office 2009, WinXP > > Please Help! > > Wendy Under what circumstances are you seeing that message? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4la...

Exporting a Word outline into Visio
Is there a way to build a Visio diagram(s) simply by export a Word document that is in an outline format? Thanks for your help, JM Hi JM, I don't know of any tools to do this. But certainly try Google-ing to see if anybody's created a tool. I found this video that goes the other way: Visio diagram to Word outline: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/HA010929421033.aspx Interesting, but not your problem. This is something that could be done via automation - a program could read the word document, interpret the structure and info of the outline, then create any type of...

Fix: Visio 2007 x64 Hangs During Database model Creation
I'm posting this here, so hopefully others will have an easier time finding the solution than I did... On Windows XP (x64) Visio 2007 hangs when I try to create a new database model diagram. Performing a "repair" doesn't help at all. For some reason, turning off the "Print Spooler" Service makes things work just fine. I have no idea why this is, but it did the trick. -- Chris Mullins, MCSD.NET, MCPD:Enterprise, MVP C# http://www.coversant.net/blogs/cmullins Hi Chris, Thanks for sharing this information. Do you see the hang when creating other new draw...

want to grab Day of week in a LIST
I have a frequency field and it is a drop down the choices are any combination of days for example Mon, Wed, Fri or Mon, Tues or Wed or Wed, Fri- you get what I mean- ANY combination. Each cleaning job that needs to be done the frequency gets selected from the dropdown. That table is fine. When I go to Completing the jobs. I would like to run a query that pulls up all jobs for example due today(Wed). When I put this Format(Now(),"ddd") in the criteria for Frequency ONLY the jobs due on WED ONLY show up - would like ALL jobs where Wed is anywhere in the frequency...

Outlook/VBScript: I want to retrieved EntryID from TaskItem class
Hi, I have a question concerning the EntryID from the TaskItem class in Outlook. Here's my question I would like to stored the EntryID in an Access Database at the same time that I am saving the rest of the information (DueDate, Owner, Subject...etc) in my table. I do not know if it is possible. My Problem is that the EntryID does not seems to appears when I am saving the Recordset in my Item_Write event. I do not know if it is created after the Item_Write event. I have tried by putting the EntryID in the Item_Close event but I am not getting the value. I am using VBScript. Is there anyway...

No Office Clipboard in Visio 2003?
Just installed Visio 2003 Standard. It appears that Visio 2003 doesn't allow the Office Clipboard to be used. Is this normal functionality, or is there something amiss? - Jeff Chapman Hi Jeff, Visio does not support the Office Clipboard. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Jeff Chapman" <japchap@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OeqWuLGYFHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Just installed Visio 2003 Standard. It appears that Visio 2003 doesn't > allow the Office Clipboa...

Visio 4
Hi I have a visio 4 document but somehow deleted the program. Is there a way to read it in another program? Cheers Scott Any of the later versions of Visio will open the file. Though there is a Visio Viewer, it is limited to Visio 5 and newer file formats. Alternatively, find some one with Visio to open the file for you and save it in a different file format. John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm "Scott"...

Want to add code to ThisOutlookSession, but other code already exists
Hi, I want to add the VBA code mentioned in the first part of this link to my Outlook 2003: http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=72 The problem that I am running into is that I already have some code in my ThisOutlookSession that I would like to keep and if I just plop this code in before the other code, this new code doesn't work. If I drop the code mentioned in the link above into an empty ThisOutlookSession on another machine, it works fine. I am probably missing some simple step, but do very little with VBA in Outlook and have been unable to find what I am looki...

want to turn 10 into 30.000 in 3 weeks ?
Okay, before you ignore this message and move on to the next let me tell you that this is NOT A SCAM. This is a tried and true easy to do home based system that practically anybody can use to start making money immediately. With only $10 you can start making money in as little as 2-3 days. All of the information can be found at: www.freewebs.com/jeffmarling Take a look at what I'm offering. It's so simple it should be illegal! BUT IT'S NOT! This type of system has been in place for decades however my program offers you a much faster and easier way than past programs requiring yo...

I want to do something when a CEdit Control, how can I do?
I want to do something when a CEdit Control, how can I do? sorry! I want to do something when a CEdit Control losing its input focus, how can I do? "William Gower" <w_gower@hotmail.com> д���ʼ� news:uXZxMiLtDHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Your question is too vague. > > "Marco" <sorry@nomail.com> wrote in message > news:uGV8ncLtDHA.1788@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > I want to do something when a CEdit Control, how can I do? > > > > > > Your question is too vague. "Marco" <sorry@nomail.com> wrote in ...

Patch for Outlook 2000 Wanted Please Help
Can someone please send me a copy of the specific "Microsoft Office 2000 patch for Microsoft CRM" if they have it on the Office 2000 Supplemental CD for CRM. I already have the post-SP3 hotfix but there is mention of another specific hotfix. I haven't been sent this originally or with NFR copy and along with waiting for reships of the faulty media etc is killing me. Thanks VERY Much to anyone who can help, You can email me at tonyfosterit@hotRemovEmail.com Take the remove bit out and thats the email addy (hotmail.com). Tony Thanks so much for all your help. I found that by...

Visio Template/Shapes
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C7630E.87876D80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have installed Visio home 3 , Visio 4, and Visio 2002.... yet it says = I can't install my shapes cd Visio ver 5? any help??? ------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C7630E.87876D80 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DCo...

Connecting Visio with a Database
Hello everyone, i work at a big company in Germany and i have a new job to do...so i=B4d like to make some basic questions: I need to take information from a Database (or Excel...) and transform in a Network Diagram... I have all the Models (Components i want to use) and the connections in this DB... How is the best way to do that? How can i start, (i mean)? Is there better Programs to do that? I have found others (NetFormx, NetViz, SmartDraw..)... I=B4ll need, latter, to make it automatically.... Thank you all! Maria Cardoso Hi Maria, You can link a database to a visio mastershape. Onc...

installing visio 2003
Hello all. I keep getting installation errors installing visio 2003 on windows xp pro sp2 with administrator rights. I have tried kb838687 to no avail. I am including the error message that pops up: Error 1402. Setup cannot open the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\Interface\{000D0212-0000- 0000-C000-000000000046}\ProxyStubClsid. Verify that you have sufficient permissions to access the registry or contact your Information Technology department for assistance. All suggestions are greatly appreciated. Phil Hi phil Just a thought. Has the machine that you are using got the...

I want to type a shortcut # and have a certain phrase appear inst.
In my office, we work with data entry in Excel 2003 for mail merge purposes. My staff types some pretty lenghty text in the boxes of one column that is very repetitive, meaning its the same text again and again. However, from the information where they get the data to enter, there is a series of numbers and letters next to the lenghty text that corresponds to the that particular text. What I want to create is a way that my staff would just have to type that number into the excel box and move to the next box and that number specific text would appear instead of the number that was typ...

This is what I want to do...
I'm a leader on a camp for kids aged 12-15 and I want to create a sor of database for the tuck shop. I want a drop down menu to list all the campers and leaders. Then I'd want the account for that person to show up. There will be total of how much money they start with (we get their $10 or whateve at the start of the camp), and then as we type in the amount of th things they buy, that should be subtracted from their total. It need to be able to go into minus because a lot of leaders pay later. By the end of the camp I'd want to be able to easily flick through t see what peopl...

Entourage 2008 crashes if I want to add a new Task #2
Dear friends: I upgraded my Office 2004 package to Office 2008, and I have two problems with Entourage: 1. Entourage doesn't sync my Tasks with my Company's Exchange Server. Mail, Calendar and Contacts are synced OK. 2. Entourage 2008 crashes if I want to add a new Task. When I try to write the start date or the end date of the new Task, it crashes and asks me to send a report to Microsoft. Any hint? Thanks Juan I. Cahis Santiago de Chile (South America) Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it! On 2/6/08 7:29 AM, in article ee8aa39.-1@webcrossing.caR9abs...

I don't want Outlook to automatically check for new mail when it starts
(Outlook 2000) I've searched on everything I can think of in the knowledge base, Outlook help, and the advanced search on microsoft.com. All I want to do is change the most basic preference in any e-mail program: set it to NOT check for mail when it starts up. Dumbfounded and dazed... You've posted no information that would permit an answer. Post your mail account type, Connection type, and automatic polling settings. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Steve" <jillcoan@comcast.net> wrote in message news:368201c3e21c$719fde10$a501280a@phx.gbl... > (Outlook 200...

Time Entries: Want to Skip the ":"
I have a time sheet with Start and Stop times. I want to enter 22:00 as "2200". However, EXCEL does not recognize "2200" as a time. How can I force it to recognize it as a time or how can I convert it to a time? Texas Handly Brian See Chip Peason's site for date/time "quick entry" methods. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:00:22 -0600, Brian Handly <handlytx@swbell.net> wrote: >I have a time sheet with Start and Stop times. I want to enter 22:00 as >"2200". However...

I want a template for shared rent expenses
I am trying to come up with a template for expenses. We have 3 sources of shared expenses with 6 people. 1 person pays for 2 people , Another pays for 3, and the last pays for 1. . Two of us cover the expenses while we are waiting for a 3rd to be able to share his expenses. Want to be able to keep track of what the two of us owe and what the third still owes. Well...first thing is to determine all the expenses, create a calendar, input area for paid/unpaid, etc. I could create something for you (no charge cuz I'm a nice guy!) if you send me the variables above. Please put some...

I want to help you pass your Microsoft certification exams.
Today I got the exciting news that I have passed the exam. I am so happy because it means I can get my MCSE certification. Here I recommend you try the products of http://www.pass4sure.nl if you=92re preparing for the exam. I think the products suit us perfectly. Every question is followed with a very detailed explanation which enables us to have a better understanding. And the simulations have the same type as the certification exams. So I felt quite familiar but no nervousness when taking the exam. Ok, these are my experience. So good luck for you guys! Recommend Microsoft certification tr...

visio only half of calendar printing. page and drawing the same
I am using visio for first time. I have a calendar in landscape view. the drawing and printing page are the same, both landscape and same size. However only the bottom half of the calendar is printing out at the top of the page. The usual recommendation is to ensure that visio service packs and drivers for the printer are updated. al "KG" <KG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46AC0730-13E2-4E61-AD7A-E89870C811A8@microsoft.com... >I am using visio for first time. I have a calendar in landscape view. the > drawing and printing page are the same,...

Print the ShapeSheet in Visio 2002
Is there a way to print the shape sheet in Visio 2002 ? ...