VB UML model from function

Hy

How can I build an uml model from a VB 6 function?

Thanx 4 any help

0
pappgyorgy (10)
9/12/2003 7:48:29 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

There is no support to create a UML model using a VB6 function
It can however reverse-engineer a VB project into a UML diagram

--
-ronnie
[MS]

"Papp Gy�rgy" <pappgyorgy@digicart.hu> wrote in message
> Hy
>
> How can I build an uml model from a VB 6 function?
>
> Thanx 4 any help

0
asdf5464 (91)

VB distmon?
Hi I have recently installed Office 2003. A couple of wired things happen in Excel: > Everytime I close the program I get a MS VB error that reads "Compile error in hidden module: Distmon" Every time open the program I get the same error, but the macro it is calling is "autoexecnew" > Since my new installation, I type in an simple function like TRIM and it tells me cannot find project library. any ideas? Thnaks! Alan Alan http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 OFF: "Compile Error in Hidden Module" Error Message When You Sta...

Excel VB
I have two cells in a workbook that are dates. The cell Start_Date has a valid date in it. The second cell Test_Date is either blank or has a valid date in it. The IsDate test on both cells works fine, however, on a blank cell the Month function extracts "12". Anyone know why? I had to put the month function within a test for IsDate to make it work. Seems like Month function on a blank cell should return something other than a 12. Dave Test code: If IsDate(Range("Start_Date")) Then 'Cell has 11/01/09 in it. MsgBox ("start date a d...

Copy/Paste function in Pub 2007 Intermittant problem
Don't know if anyone has encountered this intermittant problem. When I copy and paste once in my publications, I cannot seem to copy and paste a new item. Sometimes it works fine and sometimes I can only paste the original thing I copied over and over. To get rid of the original copied item, I have to close my publication and re-open it again, then the copy/paste function will work again for a while and then it seems to freeze and the whole process starts over and I have to close and re-open again to get rid of the copied item that froze the system. If anyone else has encountered t...

Function #2
I am doing a timesheet for our office. I want to have a cell that show the amount of overtime. The best way for me to phrase this is " i cell N28 I have the total amount of hours worked for the week, in cel O28 Iwant the amount of hours of overtime (anything over 40 hours listed without having "-40" being left in the cell if the hours are no over 40". Is there a way I can do this? Is there a function out ther somewhere that I can copy? Thank you for help with this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Cell n28 =total hours cell o28 =if(N28>40,N2...

IF Statement with Average Function results in #Value!
I wrote an IF Statement that takes the Average of a group of cells based on a certain condition. Here is the Formula: {=AVERAGE(IF(($A$30:$A$515=A1)*($H$30:$H$515=B1),$Q$30:$Q$515))} When a add a second part to the IF statement, I receive the error message #Value! I am able to add a number, but not text. Example: {=AVERAGE(IF(($A$30:$A$515=A1)*($H$30:$H$515=B1),$Q$30:$Q$515),"FALSE")} I want to add the "FALSE" LOGIC TO MY IF Statement. Ideas? Hi! >I want to add the "FALSE" LOGIC TO MY IF Statement. Well, for starters you have the "FALSE&...

Cannot Add any window to VB
Hello: I'm using a VM with GP 10.0 SP3 installed. In order to have the same as our production databases i copy the GP folder, entirely, which i think it was a mistake now I'm getting a "This cannot be added to Visual Basic", whenever i try to add a window, any window, to VB. Also it goes without saying that there's a lot of load errors starting GP. For the record the copy/paste thing worked, sort of, and before you start thinking that i was insane to have done this, there's a reason behind it, There's been a lot of tweaks to our production server, by our p...

IF INDEX and MATCH function together
Okay, now that I had the other figured out, I am told there is more I need. I need a formula that tells me to look at one place IF my criteria is met, otherwise look here for my information: Here is my formula that is returning FALSE or #REF!: =IF($F$2="FMLA",(INDEX('Look Up Sheet'!$B$2:$E$5,MATCH($B$5,'Look Up Sheet'!$A$2:$A$5,0),MATCH($A$5,$B$1:$E$1,0),INDEX('Look Up Sheet'!$B$6:$E$9,MATCH(B5,'Look Up Sheet'!$A$6:$A$9,0),MATCH(A5,'Look Up Sheet'!$B$1:$E$1,0))))) This is my scenario... I have 2 worksheets, one is my form ...

vb from VC++
Hi, is it possible, and if so, to call a Vb macro from VC++. Or manipulate spreadsheets (ie draw graphs from the data within the workbooks) usinbg MFC functions cheers Anthony Presumably you are referring to MS Excel spreadsheets and workbooks. The easiest method would be to import the appropriate type library (.tlb) provided with Excel, having the class wizard generate the classes, which you then use to access the Excel Automation model (that is the same model that Excel VBA uses). Some investigation may be needed to determine which tlb to use, and to make sure you have a basic understand...

what function( ) should be used...
What function in excel 07 should be used to calculate the present value of a loan or investment? The same as in earlier Excel versions; http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA011117451033.aspx -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel <kmack1982@gmail.com> wrote in message news:72802650-3a5b-469b-8117-d9f08abd08e3@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... | What function in excel 07 should be used to calculate the present | value of a loan or investment? ...

Report Writer Functions
For a given item, I have multiple lot numbers, each may contain different quantity. Client doesn't want to print the lot numbers on the packing slip but just the count of the different quantities. For instance, if I've an item qty fulfilled of 5000, with 4 lot numbers of 500, and 3 lot numbers of 1000, I want to just print total count for each quantity group. Is there a report writer function out there that can address this? ...

Returning an Array from a called function within a macro
How do I get a function to return an array. [I know that it should be doable since the various matrix functions return an array.] To be more precise I need to do this within a macro. I know how to do it at the spreadsheet level. I am running Excel 2004 on a MAC [OSX] Thanks Brujolito One way: Public Function foo() As Variant foo = Array(1,2,3,4,5) End Function You can then array-enter the function into, say A1:E1, =foo() to get the values 1->5 into those cells, or use =SUM(foo()) ===> 15 You can obviously get much more complicated... In article &...

VB in Excel
In Excel I go into Visual Basic Editor, then Visual Basic Help, but when I type 'Passwords' for example it will bring up a list of related items, but some of them you can't select. Does this mean the installation CD is corrupt and hasn't installed all the components? I have reinstalled and repaired the installtion but to no avail. Any ideas anyone? Help! Thanks ...

VB.Net program to create XML file
I need to create an xml file from a VB program using fields returned from an sql query. I have a template that was provided for me and need to use verbatim. Since this is just a text file, I gather that I can just write out the file with all of the tags, etc., and name it .xml. Assuming that is correct what I might want to do is create a template so that if this file changes the names of the elements, all I have to do is change the template and if more elements get added I can then add them. Is there a tool that can do this for me? If I have to create one, any suggestions as to what I ...

If function with calculation
Hi All, I need to get a result from the following: IF B20 = 0,0 IF B20<35, 35 IF B20> 35=B20 Basically in layman terms if B20 has a value above 0 the minimum showing is 35 if it is higher than 35 then it remains the same, 0 must remain 0. Any help would be great Hi Charlie, you're almost there with your description! =IF(B20=0,0,IF(B20<35,35,B20)) "Charlie" <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F22F73BA-CDF8-4038-BFED-0E6ACCF56F97@microsoft.com... > Hi All, > > I need to get a result from the followi...

VB++ Exe zum Ansprechen einer VB ActiveX DLL
Hallo zusammen. Ich ben�tige eine EXE, welche in einer DOS-Box mit Parametern aufgerufen wird und das Ergebnis auch wieder in dieser DOS-Box zur�ckbringt. Mit VB ist dies leider nicht zu machen. Nun weiss ich zwar das dies mit einer VC++ Exe geht, bin aber leider C Neuling. Kann mir dazu jemand ein Beispiel posten ? Die C++ Exe soll einen auf der Commandozeile �bergebenen String (das sind die ganzen Parameter) an eine Funktion einer VB ActiveX DLL �bergeben. Das Ergebnis soll dann von der ActiveX DLL an die C++ Exe zur�ckgegeben werden und in der selben DOS-Box angezeigt werden. Hoffe es k...

VB Script
Hi all, I need a VB script code to verify whether a specific Local user ID on a remote machine, in workgroup, is having a specific password. For instance I need to check whether target machine consists a local user "DSADMIN" 's password set to "Pa55word". If the target machine consists this user account and the password is also correct then it should return TRUE else it should return FALSE (or something similar). Below code tries to reset the password on target machine by providing same old and new password, if it fails that means the password set on target...

VBA "Rnd" Function: Truly Random?
Hi, I am having some doubts over the VBA "Rnd" function about if it really generates a random number (between 0 and 1). In the Help file, it states that: > Returns a Single containing a random number. > > Syntax > > Rnd[(number)] > > The optional number argument is a Single or any valid numeric > expression. > > Return Values > > If number is Rnd generates > Less than zero The same number every time, using number as the seed. > Greater than zero The next random number in the sequence. > Equal to zero The most recently generated ...

Sumproduct in VB
I want to be able to use the sumproduct function in code to calculate some fairly complex formulas. Within the sumproduct function I'm trying to use a selection critera. The range "Wave" is a named range. This works fine in a regular worksheet function. It multiplies the cells in columns A and B where Wave = 2. =sumproduct(--(Wave=2),$A$1:$A$100,$B$1:$B$10) In VB I have the function below, which surprisingly works just fine as written. For now ignore X... Function mytest(X as Variant, rng1 as Variant, rng2 as Variant) as double mytest = Applicatio...

automating outlook functions
hi, can someone show me where i can help materials on automating outlook functions such as sending emails using vbscript? thanks Look into Outlook VBA "Lynn" <MarryLynn@yah00.c0m> wrote in message news:eW$es73mDHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > hi, > can someone show me where i can help materials on automating outlook > functions such as sending emails using vbscript? > thanks > > can i know the website? "Scott M." <s-mar@badspamsnet.net> wrote in message news:%23N6b593mDHA.2364@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Look into Outlook VBA > &g...

How to add formulas together, hours & minutes function.
Hi Group, Please could you give me an all singing, all dancing formula, or an explanation of how to put these together. A1 B1 23:00 07:30 =IF(B1<A1,B1+1,B1)-A1 This gives me the hours and minutes 8:30 in C1 (Format/Custom/HH:MM) One hour needs to be added so... =C1+01:00 gives me 09:30 in D1 (Format/Custom/HH:MM) Then I need it dislayed in decimal format =D1*24 which gives me 9.5 in E1(Format/General) It's not actually set out like that A1 B1 C1 D1, with the result I need in E1, but it makes it easier to explain. It's not urgent, as I already have the calculato...

Time Sheet Function to Calculate

How can I read NTbackup BKF files using VB .Net pls?
Hello, I want to write a utility to extract files from backups in BKF format created by NTBackup. Does anyone know please if there are any libraries or built-in functions to open BKF files in VB .Net? Thanks, - Alan. Hello, I have the same problem Did you find any solution ? Thanks Pascal frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb/How-can-I-read-NTbackup-BKF-files-using-VB-Net-pls ...

VB Macro to VB Application
I have a VB macro. I want to move it to a VB application, using my VS 2008. I don't know how to get the Application to run against an Excel Worksheet. Can someone help? Thanks "JCO" <someone@somewhere.com> wrote in message news:%23GDVlhxBLHA.4308@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a VB macro. I want to move it to a VB application, using my VS >2008. If you mean a VBA macro then moving it to VB is usually pretty easy but VS 2008 is not VB, it is VB.Net, and that's a very different language. This group is for VB 6 and earlier versions and doesn...

Retreive emails Using MAPI in VB using Outlook 2003
Till outlook 2000 we had a way to retrieve emails by Reconfiguring Mail Support. Clicking the Corporate or Workgroup option you can download mails from a VB application automatically using MAPI and other Outlook objects without ever opening Outlook. This doesnot happen in Outlook 2003 and there is no option like this to set. Can any one please help me. Thanking you. John Supakin. Hi John, Outlook 2003 is already in "Corporate" mode, and MAPI subsystem is always installed even if you use Pop3/Smtp account only. MAPI spooler is integrated into Outlook 2002 / Outlook 2003 (it...

Version 8 functions that no longer require 'sa'
Can you please provide a list of functions/tasks that previously could only be performed by 'sa' but now can be performed by DYNSA or other users. Penny, The GP v80 What's New pdf contains this information: (Not much of list but the only thing I've found specifically addressing your question) -- Reduce dependence on “sa” user Dependence on the "sa" user has been reduced. (The "sa" user is the system administrator account for SQL Server.) Most tasks that could be completed only by the "sa" user in previous versions now can be completed by ...