v2010 sdk and viewer released

for those that may have missed them

SDK:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=1cdbb7e7-6bd4-488f-91bd-7bd732dbf378

a great change in the sdk samples is they now have vba rather than vb6....

Viewer:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=F9ED50B0-C7DF-4FB8-89F8-DB2932E624F7&displaylang=en

hth,
al

0
AlEdlund
5/3/2010 12:56:19 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Toshiba Bluetooth API SDK for windows
Hi guys, I am a C++ programmer looking for the Toshiba Bluetooth API SDK. does anyone know where can I get it? Thanks in advance, Oren ...

Deugging release build of MFC app
Hey all, I was hoping someone could shed some light on what's required to debug a release build of an MFC application in Visual Studio 2003. I'm creating a multithreaded app, and I find that things run as expected in debug mode, but fail in release mode. I see that the default configuration for Release builds includes debug symbols, but when I step through the code, the values I see in the watch window don't jive with their "actual" values. For instance, if I have an integer member of my thread class, it appears in the watch window to be garbage. If, howe...

Help me!! Excel API Viewer
I need such a Viewer just like Microsoft provided in VB6 and VB7. In these products, we can look up some API fuctions and find out his parameters and value returned and the data type. VBA is available in using API but they didn't provide any helper of this, it is always very hard for me who don't have much experience in VB or Delphi. VB7 ? '-- Free API viewer download here... http://www.activevb.de/rubriken/apiviewer/index-apiviewereng.html It can be used in the VBE thru the add-in manager. -- Jim Cone San Francisco, USA http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware <k...

Any word on release of GP8.5?
A while ago, last year I think, I saw a document from Microsoft on committing to a major release of Great Plains every 2 years and minor release in the off years. Since 8.0 was released last year should we be expecting 8.5 this year? I don't see any mention of it in the Convergence conference agenda. Mike, Last document I saw said to expect GP 8.5 in the 4th calendar quarter of 2005. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "Mike Kruchten" <mkruchten@fsisolutions.com> wrote in message news:eUJUIa4GFHA.2936@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >A while ago, last y...

v2010 sdk and viewer released
for those that may have missed them SDK: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=1cdbb7e7-6bd4-488f-91bd-7bd732dbf378 a great change in the sdk samples is they now have vba rather than vb6.... Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=F9ED50B0-C7DF-4FB8-89F8-DB2932E624F7&displaylang=en hth, al ...

Excel viewer #2
I have an MS Powerpoint viewer and MS Word converter installed on my laptop. Is there no Excel equivalent? I'm running XP Home. Thanks http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/default.aspx?Product=Excel&Version=95|97|98|2000|2002&Type=C onverter|Viewer Description Excel 97/2000 Viewer: Spreadsheet Files Download Now! 3813kb / 23 mins Microsoft Excel Viewer is a small, freely distributable program that lets users view and print Excel for Windows (versions 2.0 and greater) and Microsoft Excel for the Macintosh (versions 2.2a and greater) spreadsheet files. -- Regards K...

updating my sdk
As I begin to work with DirectX (DirectSound), I am realizing all the more that my ol' buddy VC++ 6.0 is getting pretty old, I'm not ready to upgrade quite yet, but today I ran into the fact that my version of windows.h ((c) 1985-1997) does not define DWORD_PTR, so I defined that myself. What I'd like to know is Can I update my current situation without surprises, by using the downloads on one of these two links: http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/psdk-full.htm http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/XPSP2FULLInstall.htm From what I...

Remove SDK from VS2008?
Hello all, I have installed various SDKs generated by Platform Builder 5 and 6. I can see these in VS2008 in the Configurations. But I don't see them in Add/Remove Programs. Does this mean I already uninstalled them and forgot!? :) Thanks. On 1/13/2010 8:06 AM, Aaron Lawrence wrote: > Hello all, > > I have installed various SDKs generated by Platform Builder 5 and 6. I > can see these in VS2008 in the Configurations. > But I don't see them in Add/Remove Programs. > Does this mean I already uninstalled them and forgot!? :) It may be (installing and...

excel office V excel viewer, slight problem
I have simple spreadsheet for converting UK �s to Euro it is set up to put the current rate into a box and it converts automatically from one to the other from 50p to �100. I have sent this to a couple of people but they have `excel viewer` rather than `office` so the programme doesnt work for them. Is there a way around this, is there something I could download and redo so it works for them in `excel viewer`? thanks The Excel viewer purports to be able to allow users to open, view, and print, and even copy data, but says nothing about being able to use any Excel features, such as formu...

Excel 12 New Release
Does anybody know when the newest version of Excel will be released ? :) :rolleyes: :cool: :( :mad: :rolleyes: :confused: :eek: -- Bart Vwb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bart Vwb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=20224 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=472803 Hello Bart, How about some of the info on the W3 - with facts ... http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/default.aspx HTH -- Regards, Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack) "Bart Vwb" <B...

SDK Using
Hi, I would like to use SDK, but after having download the supplement I do not know how the use; Thanks for your help Best Regards Bernard SDK is nothing about documentation .It contains the help for server side and client side codes .It does contain sample codes too , which can guide you to write plugin /workflow etc etc. ------ Aamir Blog : http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ On 7 ao=FBt, 20:05, Aamir Bashir <whatels...@gmail.com> wrote: > SDK is nothing about documentation .It contains the help for server > side and client side codes .It does contain sample codes too , w...

SDK
hi, i have embedded a media player control in my application. i am using Media Format SDK for editing the header file of media file. but when choose media file of type other than .wmv it is playing, but it cannot be opened for editing. it return error after the following code. hr = ( pEditor )->Open(videoFileName ); how can i fix it? can i only use .wmv with WMF SDK? anu ...

Project settings for final release
Could I get some advice on exactly which setting I should change for my Release build in Project Settings? Up until now, I have enabled browsing and debugging, but at this final stage, I would like to strip out everything possible. What should Optimizations be set to? Should I set Debug Info to none? What else should I consider? Typically, when you create a new project the settingsf or debug and release are created automatically and I've found the defaults to be pretty good. I usually just add the non-debug versions of any libraries I've added. Typcially Optimization is dis...

Installing the Device Driver SDK
I am not able to install the Driver Kit. It errors out almost immediately with Error installing Device Simulation Framework Development Environment" I am running Windows Professional with Service Pack 3 and the latest .Net framework (3.5). I was wondering if someone could help me track down the cause of the failed installation. Where can I look in the log file or somewhere else to see what the cause is? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. I assume that is Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3? First question is do you want the device simulation framework, t...

Release Mode #2
Hi All, i am facing a very typical problem that is when i execute my program in debug mode it runs but when i do the same thing in Release Mode it give error DialogBox with 2 buttons Close and Degug. My program is simple MFC program with no DLL. Whats Wrong? Thankx , Parijat. Hi Parijat, Check out this article: http://www.codeproject.com/debug/releasemode.asp Tom "PARIJAT" <parijat_3000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1157667899.008369.290210@d34g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > > i am facing a very typical problem that is when i execute my program i...

Recipient Policy Domain Removal Does not release Domains!!!
We recenlty removed 3 domains from Exchange 2003 SP2 on SBS 2003 SP1, and moved them to and external SBS 2003 Exchange 2003 SP2 server, after removing the domains from recipient policy of the first server they were not removed from Active Directory so I ran LDP and ADModify. And manually removed all traces of the leftover email addresses attached to those domains. I also removed those Domains from internal DNS. The External server catches public emails to those domains just fine, but when someone tries to send an email to one of the users at the migrated domains it seems to immediately ...

Ingenico OPOS SDK
Would any one have or be able to point me in the direction of the Ingenico OPOS SDK Thankyou ...

Is there a Publisher Viewer, like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint view
Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents created by those programs. I'm looking for a similar product, for Microsoft Publisher. Someone has sent me a Publisher document, and I'd like to be able to read and print it. No, there isn't. Ask the originator of the file to send it to you as a .pdf. "Account Manager" wrote: > Microsoft offers viewers for documents created in Word, Excel, and > PowerPoint, allowing users without those programs to view documents created >...

Release Build
Hai folks Im having a Dll which is build in Debug mode and My exe is of release build. If i try to make a call to dll, some debug assert is thrown. Im not able to catch the exception from my Exe. If i build my exe in debug mode then there is no asserts. How to escape from the asserts thrown from debug dll. whether i have to build my exe in debug mode to use the debug dll?? Please help me. Regards Ganesh hi, One can use the debug build dll with the debug build exe only. The same goes with release. If you try to mix up then you might get asserts like the esp...

SDK QUESTION
I ordered the last version of the platform SDK that will work with my compiler version. The following note was given on the order: >Support for VC 6.0 has ended. But this particular version SDK will work with >VC 6.0 (the February 2003 Edition), but Side by side installations are not supported. I'm wondering exactly what logistics I need to plan on when I install this. I don't have any other platform SDK's installed but what about my Libs and Includes (and the courtesy msdn CD) that came with my VC Setup ? Will it just be a matter of changing the include and lib f...

sdk
How does one go about acquiring it if they are not a partner? Hi Jesse, RMS not have SDK... only documentation for partner.. antonio so how would a person go about acquiring that as to not have to rely on the "partners"? I have seen in the past pat people offering it via e-mail.. "Antonio Mazzeo" wrote: > Hi Jesse, > > RMS not have SDK... only documentation for partner.. > > antonio > > > jesse wrote: > so how would a person go about acquiring that as to not have to rely on the > "partners"? I have seen in ...

Where is the Great Plains 8.0 SDK?
Could someone please point me in the right direction to find the Software Development Kit (SDK) for Great Plains release 8.0? Has it been released yet? Thanks, Kevin Rood Corporate Software Consultants www.corpsoftware.com krood_no_spam@corp_nospam_software.com (813) 752-0755 (Main Office) Plant City, Florida (remove "_no_spam" and "_nospam_" to send direct e-mail) Never mind, I was looking in the wrong place on the install CDs. It is on the 2nd installation CD in its own directory. Kevin Rood Corporate Software Consultants www.corpsoftware.com krood_no_spam@co...

(CE 5.0) Can't find Ntlmssp.h in SDK
Hi all. Working on an image that uses various functionality out of the Ntlmssp library. After reading up on Ntlmssp at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms926468(v=MSDN.10).aspx, i assumed that the libraries needed would be part of those catalog items when building my SDK. I have now built an SDK, but when i try to use this SDK in Embedded Visual C, it keeps complaining about not finding Ntlmssp.h. I can see this file and the LIB and DLL files in the PBWorkspaces directory under my platform, but it seems the SDK won't include it. What gives? Should i just copy ...

SDK
Trying to evaluate GP, installed SDK, when I try activating Genview, it gives a message saying Genview.sql cannot be located, can you help me with this? ...

SDK to upload attachments
Greetings, I would like to write a c# program to upload an attachment to a note. I've read what I can find that describes how to do this (including messages here on the board). My first effort is to use the WebClient object and its upload method. However, that's not working. I'm getting a response, 500 "Server error". The webclient is posting the file directly to the SRF. Can I use the webclient for this? The key difference between webclient and using a web browser is that the fields are added to the query string rather than a "posted" field. TI...