urgent: snap to connectionpoint does not work anymore

Hi,

I'm using visio 2000 to draw an UML diagram.

After adding several shapes suddenly when trying to add a dependency, binary
association, or anything between two classes, the connector does not snap to
the connectionpoints of the shapes to connect.
I can not add an interface shape to a class neither.

When opening another UML diagram (in a different file) it works fine.

Thanks for the response.

Serge Desmedt.

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

vba code not working in accde
Hi, Hope someone could help me out. After I converted my database to ACCDE, my form buttons with vba code stop working. Am I missing some steps that I should do before converting? Thanks, Ray Make sure that the database is in a trusted location. Office button, Access options, Trust centre, Trust center settings, Trusted locations, Add new location Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "RayNDM83" <RayNDM83@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:38634EB0-E0E7-4C2D-B463-B7445061A237@microsoft.com... > Hi, > Hope...

SpellCheck Will it work on the Access 2007 Runtime?
I have a program that I have compiled. It has the following. Private Sub cmdSpellCheck_Click() Me.Call_Notes.SetFocus RunCommand acCmdSpelling End Sub Is this going to work on a runtime or will I need a full version of Access to use it? You can simulate using the runtime of A2007 quite easily for testing. To do it, change the extension of the file from accdb to accdr. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Avid Fan" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:ulRyIhQ4KHA.4804@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a program t...

Calculate Total hours worked during workdays within given shift time.
Hi, i am trying to calculate using VBA, the no of shift hours worked per day. each day hours =9 hrs. shift starttime =9:00 am & shift endtime=6:00 pm.(total 9 hrs in a day) e.g: === I got some work on Thursday 5:00 PM and if we finish it on Friday 6:00 PM than it will be considered as 1 Day 1 hour job thursday - 6:00 PM-5:00 PM=1hr friday - 6:00 PM-9:00 AM=9 hrs total=10 hrs or 1 Day 1 hour Things to be considered while writing the code: 1 Day = (9 AM to 6:00 PM) - that's our shift timing. *** Weekends should be excluded (for ex: if we got some work on Friday 5:00 PM) and we fini...

POS Buttons -- Click to Show Work Orders
How can I program the custom POS Buttons to execute Program Tasks... For example, how could I have the button show the Work Orders screen of RMS application? Another need might be to open up Lay-Aways. Etc., etc.. Thanks, D in manager go to database*Registers*Custom POS buttons create NEW Number next available style = Internal Command Caption = Create Work Order Command = createworkorder image can be anything you want for layaway would be command =createlayaway "DonS" <DonS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48532B28-424D-4DC8-B76F-43CEFC1220E4@micros...

even the codes in microsoft's help section don't work
i found this code by pressing screenupdating in the help section of vba. it doesn't work. it says i is undefined. so i write dim i as integer. then it says starttime is undefined. Dim elapsedTime(2) Application.screenupdating = True For i = 1 To 2 If i = 2 Then Application.screenupdating = False startTime = Time Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate For Each c In ActiveSheet.Columns If c.Column Mod 2 = 0 Then c.Hidden = True End If Next c stopTime = Time elapsedTime(i) = (stopTime - startTime) * 24 * 60 * 6...

Change of address auto-reply rule is not working in Outlook 2003
Hello, I've been trying to set up an auto-reply rule in Outlook 2003 home (that is, using my POP account with my ISP). I am in the process of changing my ISP, and want to send an auto-reply message to all entries in my Outlook contacts folder. I specified the following conditions in the rule: - sender is in Contacts address book, and on this machine only - reply using C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates\New address.oft The template contains a simple update email text message, the recipient and subject fields are empty. I treid testing the ru...

HELP!! Junk Mail not working
Go to "tools"->"Options" and select the "Preferences" tab. Click on the "Junk mail" button. Select "No automatic filtering" and you are set. Yet 95% of mail goes directly into the Junk Mail folder. Senders in my Safe Sender list go into the Junk Email folder..... What's going on? TIA Harry ...

Workflow status active, but not working
Hello, I have an opportunity that triggered a (sales process )workflow rule on creation. When I look at the the sales process in the opportunity it shows that it's active. When I move from sales stage from eg 20% to 50% none of the workflow activities are kicked off for the 50%. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, can you create a new test opportunity and see if it has the same problem ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Loreeta" <Loreeta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B072F8E1-6DBA...

DirectPush Not Working, Response Status 8
ActiveSync on my PocketPC syncs via the cell connection, but DirectPush doesn't seem to be working because new mail is delivered every 15 minutes instead "as they arrive". No error messages are displayed on the device, but I enabled verbose logging, and pasted below what the PING request looks like. The server response is "<Ping xmlns="Ping:"><Status>8</Status></Ping>" (see end of log below). According to blogs on this subject, the response code should be 1 or 2 (http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2006/04/03/424028.aspx), but there is...

Work Box ?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am not sure the subject is correct, but I can not see the text box when I type data. e.g., in my PC version of Excel, there is a box that is in the tool bar to see the cell contents - not able to find this in the MAC version. Any help appreciated? I believe what you are looking for is the Formula Bar... Go to the View menu to select it. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 5/25/10 5:27 PM, in article 59bb8fd8.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "sgtbob@officeformac.com" <sgtbob@of...

Making Taskpad work for me
I just started using the Calendar and Taskpad functions for my Outlook 2000. When I do a printout of my oneday view, I'm frustrated because it lists all of the tasks, not just the ones that are due that day. I can't figure out how to either change the view so it only shows the tasks due that day, or to create a view that doesn't show the tasks at all. I would also appreciate anyone's opinion on what benefits I would gain by upgrading to a new version of Outlook. Thanks, Dave ...

Lookup function doesn't work
I am using a lookup function to compare the results in sheet1 column 1 to sheet2 column 2 and return the results of sheet2 column2. The function seems to work for the first few entries, but then returns the wrong results for some of the other entries. I am using "=LOOKUP(A7,Sheet2!$A$2:$A$16,Sheet2!$B$2:$B$16)" and it is copied down a column of text/numeric entries in the first sheet. Has anyone else had problems with this? Thanks. -- Frank L Are the values in the lookup_vector i.e. "Sheet2!$A$2:$A$16" in ascending order ? -- Rgds Max xl 97 -- Please respond, in new...

"recover deleted items" did it work or not?
Had a staff member delete about 10 items from a public tasks folder, accidentally. I went in, as owner of this folder, from my outlook client and chose "Tools, Recover deleted items", and highlighted those 10 items and clicked Restore now. The screen blinked and the items disappeared from the list, as if it did it's job, however, I cannot actually find the items restored in the folder? They are nowhere to be found! I suspect that I need(ed) to have the person who deleted the items actually do the tools-restore command from their client? We are running OL 2000 on OL Exchange Se...

Windows in Taskbar
Hi, I have multiple Excel worksheets open and I like to ALT+TAB between them. This was all fine until recently when it no longer shows the workbooks in the taskbar. The option "Windows in Taskbar" is checked. I've tried unchecking it, closing Excel, re starting Excel and selecting the option again, but it does nothing. I'm using Excel with Office 2003. I checked MS Word 2003 and this works fine with the multiple documents in the task bar, only Excel is behaving strange. Can anyone help? Regards, Paul. Paul The only thing I can find in the kb is, an ongoing problem wit...

Word Auto Correct works in Outlook text but not not Subject
I am using Word as Email Editor in Outlook 2003 - Auto Correct works OK in the text ot the message in original messages, replies and forwards - but does not work in the Subject Line of a new outward message? No it wont, just as it doesnt in the To, Bcc lines The subject line is just for that, its not supposed to be a 'story' "HelpNZ" <HelpNZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67B21F19-D251-43DB-886E-DCB8FDDD2E9D@microsoft.com... >I am using Word as Email Editor in Outlook 2003 - Auto Correct works OK in > the text ot the message in orig...

how to set variable in Work space of VC++
Hello I am stuck in the problem that while i compiled my program through command prompt ,I took following steps..... I set the variable like set ND_MIC_GUI=true nmake /af makex86.mak now i want to repeat the same procedure in work space how i will set this variable in work space of VC++(version 6.0) As i have made check if my .c file like # if ND_MIC_GUI so please guide me how to do that. Reply me as soon as possible Thx in advance It appears that you are setting an environment variable. If thats true, I dont think this can be done witin workspace. You can set it for the system before you...

Workflow is not working
Hi, We are stuck with a workflow issue? The workflow manager has stopped working. The only thing we did was that we changed the password of the administrator and after which MSCRM stopped working for us. But when we rechanged the password to old one it back, everything is fine except that the workflow has stopped working. If anyone has faced a similar situation in the past, kindly suggest us a solution. Regards, Manish Agarwal Have you tried re-starting the CRM workflow service on the CRM server? Dave Ireland "Pavan" <Pavan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Excel work sheets to image.........
Website: http://www.joyprinter.com Joy Image Printer is a high-performance virtual printer which enables you to convert any printable document into standard BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF image, and keep the exact look and feel of the original document. Since the converted image has the complete information from the original file without altering characters or fonts, you don't need to install the original software to view the document. Key Features: (1) Installs as a standard Windows printer, works for all Windows applications directly (2) Converts any printable documents like doc, xls, pp...

Does Word 2000 work under Windows 7?
I installed Office 2000 on my recently acquired Windows 7 Netbook and Excel and Powerpoint appear to be working properly, but Word 2000 either starts up without showing any toolbars and then stops responding or, if I open it by double-clicking on a doc file, it does show the toolbars but not the file content and then also stops responding. I ran an Office Repair and it said it was successful but the problem persists. Perhaps Word 2000 doesn't work under Windows 7? Herbert Eppel www.HETranslation.co.uk Hi Herb, Yes, Word 2000 does work under Windows 7. However, it's...

vlookup:suddenly doesn't work for half the rows in the same wk.bk
I have a vlookup retrieving info from another page in the same workbook. To make things easy I copy the first row of formulas to the rows below and it works up to a ceratin row, and the I get #N/A. The error description is "Inconsistent formula" and the trace has a line from the lookup value to the cell next to it and then a dotted line to another cell two rows up. I have no clue why there is this difference - I have changed cell formats both on the source page and in my report page; the formula is the same as the rows above (they work, btw) so what is the problem with the res...

Exchange OWA Form does not work
OWA does not work, IE gives http error 500 back, tried to search on protocol, exchange system manager gives error c0070483 back. ...

Frame work?
Word 2007 Want to write my memoir How can I start with the - point - or - frame work - page? -- Cheers _ Hunibal _ Microsoft Office Word Forum http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeword -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Hunibal" <hunibal_@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4C093712-BF50-4348-B6B8-43273222E598@microsoft.com... > Word 2007 > Want to write my memoir > How can I start with the - point - or - frame work - page? > > -- > > Cheers _ Hunibal...

MSP updates actual work when editing work in resource usage view
Hi, we recently switched to a master project arrangement for all our projects, which brought on the need to use resource usage view to hand edit the distribution of remaining work for each resource/task. This has generally worked fine, except recently we've found this very annoying problem - when we alter the work values, MSP is actually also modifying the actual work values with the same numbers - why would it be doing this? Heres an example: Task1: Res1 has completed 5 hours of actual work, and has 4 hours remaining. These are scheduled for a Monday in 3 weeks, and ...

Form Based Auth, Form Not Working
Hello, I have an issue with my form for "Form Based Login." I have the certificate installed and everything works just fine for OWA, not using forms. As soon as I enable it, I get "Page Can't Be Displayed" errors. When I drilled down to look at the actual page, the icon was the "Windows" logo, shouldn't it be something else? (Not sure if that helps anyone, or even if it's part of the problem..thought I'd add it anyhow) Has anyone had issues like this? Again, OWA works great, but the form won't come up. You're visiting the url: https...

Macro not working between versions
Hi, I have developed a macro in VBA for Apps for Excel 2002 that seems to fail in an Excel 97 system with: 'Microsoft Visual Basic Compile error : Can't find project or library' Is there any way that the correct libraries can be set up for the Excel 97 application? Regards, Nick. ...