Unable to view dates on calendar

I am trying to update a calendar created in visio.  When I view and or print
the calendar the dates are not in the top right hand corners?  What happened?

Thanks!
0
mymelody (1)
6/15/2007 5:07:38 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Incorrect Date Format
Hello to all, The situation: 1. Excel 97 SR-2 and Windows 98SE, Short Date Format dd/MM/yyyy I wrote a macro that imports dates (dd/mm/yyyy) and stock prices from an Access database, then adds some formulas at the bottom of the data to calculate highest and lowest prices and the corresponding dates. Works fine, and the formulas correctly return the price and date (in dd/MM/yyyy format, without needing to format the cells). 2. Excel 97 SR-2 and Windows XP Pro SP1, Short Date Format dd/MM/yyyy The macro created in 1. above works fine under these conditions, but the formulas that return the...

Unable to open calendar

Design View vs Form View
In Access 2007, I have a graph in Design View which shows differently in Form View. In other words, the information that is plotted in the graph shows differently in the two views. Why is this? Thank you, Bill Bill, Your probably saying the design data displays an earlier design results, but the form view graph data is correct. The graphs have acted that way for the past Access versions as well. I think the Graphing in Access is borrowed from Excel, and does not update in design view as it should. One way around that, is to run the query behind the graph in des...

Case Modified Date/Time update on changes
Having the ModifiedOn date and time update on changes to related notes, activities or even just the OnSave event would be much more useful when reporting on neglected cases. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Com...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

Long Delay when viewing inbox items
We have a combination of Outlook 2000 and 2002 connected to exchange 2000. All Outlook 2002 clients experience long delays when viewing mail items. So when they click on a mail item sometimes it takes 30 seconds before it shows up in the preview pane. This behaviour occurs for all message types. I have installed the latest service packs on all machines and servers but the delay is still there. Can anyone help please? Regards, Rayyan Have you tried disabling the instant messenger integration? (see tools | options | other) "Rayyan Sultani" <rayyan@seeingmachines.com> wr...

change calender view?
When I am viewing my calender, on the weekly view can I make it so Saturday and Sunday get their own square, instead of them being split? Not on the weekly view, only the monthly view. "dpert11" <dpert11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48E6A190-6FA5-4FD4-A5F6-763D7986B6DB@microsoft.com... > When I am viewing my calender, on the weekly view can I make it so > Saturday > and Sunday get their own square, instead of them being split? G'Day, It depends on your version of Outlook! Try: Right-Click the Calendar view, and choose "Other Sett...

Payables Discount Date Issues
GP v.10 - I am running into issues when Selecting Checks in payables. I select a Due Date Cutoff of 04/12/2009 and a Discount Date Cutoff of 04/15/2009 and do not check Take Non-Qualifying Discounts. We have an invoice in the system dated 3/20/09 with terms of 2% 10 Net 30 , the discount is not taken however the system is picking up to pay the invoice prior to the Net 30 terms. I realize the Discount Due Date is described in the system as; "You also can select a discount date cutoff so vouchers with a discount date on or before the date you specify are included in the batch." ...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Question on sorting dates
After I download data from a database, the data in the date column is in date format, as for example, "11/02/2004". To make sure they are in date format, I format them again. Then I tried to sort the date in an ascending order, it doesn't work. It did some sorting work, but it put November dates right after January dates, and then Feb, Mar.... I guess Excel doesn't really take this column of data as dates. Any help is appreciated. Jason What happens if you test with a formula =ISTEXT(A2) if it returns TRUE the dates are text, if so, copy an empty cell, select the ...

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

How do I change the format of how my active cell in Excel is view.
I sometimes have trouble locating which cell is active in my Excel worksheet. I would like to be able to change it to something other than just a heavy black border. Here is one way that highlights the row and column of the activecell. Private Sub WorkSheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) Cells.FormatConditions.Delete With Target.EntireRow .FormatConditions.Add Type:=xlExpression, Formula1:="TRUE" .FormatConditions(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 35 End With With Target.EntireColumn .FormatConditions.Delete .FormatConditions.Add T...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

Date Range Issue
I've created 3 queries to determine which files are due within 1 week, 2 week and 3 weeks. The code i put in the query for files due in 1 week is the following: Between Date() And DateAdd("d",7,Date()) For 2 Weeks Between DateAdd("d",8,Date()) And DateAdd("d",14,Date()) For 3 Weeks Between DateAdd("d",15,Date()) And DateAdd("d",21,Date()) The code I have for the comman button is Dim stDocName As String Dim strWhere As String stDocName = "File Tracking Query 1 Week" strWhere = "[Name]="""...

create views in a dialog based application
hi, I need to have a few views (fixed number) in a frame in a Dialog based application. Something like the multiple document (some views that can be freely moved, resized, ... ). How can it be implemented in a dialog application? I do not need the open/save/document view structure/... . A class derived from CFrameWnd somehow does this, the problem is that this class can move outside of its parent. Thanks a lot, Behzad It can be done but why would you want to do it. If you want Doc/View and a dialog app, look at CFormView which takes dialog as a template. Having said that, you can u...

Unable to close/delete Opporotunities
Running CRM 1.2 on W2k3 std. server and SQL2000 on a different w2k3 std. server. The owner of an opportunity is trying to close it. The following message appear on the screen: "There are are still active or draft quotes associated with this opportunity. These must be closed before the opportunity can be closed" We have not configured the Fiscal Year for our CRM system, and thereby not enabled Quotes. This has worked before, and I can't recall that we have made any changes to the system since. Another odd thing is: If an owner of an opportunity or the Administrator is ...

unable to send mail
This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I configured Ex2k3 correctly. I seem to get no errors running smtpdiag. However, when I try to send an e-mail from my internal admin account to an external account, Outlook Express complains: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server... Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay... I'd appreciate your help. In news:8E5CEE3F-2B99-41A8-ABA7-B0F90EA7099F@microsoft.com, bill tie <billtie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I conf...