SVG problems in Visio 2003 SP 2

Hi!

I tried to create a new document (metrics format) and added a few
different shapes (also metric). I saved the document in SVG format and
closed the document.

I then tried to open the document again, but got a lot of errors, and
some of my shapes could be located at the lower left corner, but a bit
misshaped. Also when opening the document i IE it is incorrect. (I
detected this behavior with a mush more complex drawing, and that was
totally messed up after saved as SVG.)

Is this a known error, or is there something wrong with my local setup?

Best Regards,
Andreas Lundgren

Log file:
Open SVG 1.0 Processing Log
Source: C:\Documents and Settings\qluandr\My Documents\Drawing13.svg
Wed Jul 12 11:49:46 2006 Begin Session
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 42 ID shape1-1
transform='translate(72,-576)'
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 45 ID shape2-4
transform='translate(32.233,1144.07) rotate(8.11266) scale(1,-1)'
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 52 ID shape3-6
transform='translate(288,-432)'
[Warning] DataType: Property transform
Context: Line 55 ID shape4-7
transform='translate(288,-648)'
[Warning] DataType: Property stroke-width
Context: Line 13

d99alu (6)
7/12/2006 9:57:44 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Email Router and Exchange 2003
Hi, Please I need help, Implementation GUIDE: “E-mail sent between users on the same Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003 system (intranet e-mail) will be processed by the Router only if it is sent from a Microsoft CRM client.” I can send emails to users on the same Echange 2000 or 2003 system , but these users cannot respond to me. I need to implement Microsoft CRM for a HelpDesk department, they need that the users that not have Microsoft CRM can respond this type of emails. What I can do? Thanks, See Chapter 6 of the Implementation Guide for one solution - set up SMTP subdomain for C...

Save SVG as JPG?
I have a C#/Xslt utility creating a relatively large SVG diagram from a bunch of Xml sources I have. This is cool for those who have SVG plugins installed, but I also want to support downlevel browsers with a JPG equivalent of the SVG output. Anyone know of any way I can make this conversion in a line of code or two? Something like : .... System.Xml.XmlTextWriter wtr = new System.Xml.XmlTextWriter("output.svg", System.Text.Encoding.UTF8); trans.Load(xpdocxslt); trans.Transform(xpdoc, xslArg, svgdoc); svgdoc.SaveAs("myimage", ImageFormats.JPEG); thanks, Steven http://ste...

WaitForSingleObject Problem
Hi all, I use WaitForSingleObject(hProcess, INFINITE) to wait for execution of the MS ActiveX Control Pad Setup (started out of my application). <code> CreateProcess(NULL, "setuppad.exe", NULL, NULL, FALSE, DETACHED_PROCESS, NULL, NULL, &startupInfo, &processInfo) WaitForSingleObject(processInfo.hProcess, INFINITE) DoSomethingElse </code> At the beginning of installation everything is fine, but after a little bit of time, the CPU usage is 50% and nothing is going on (it's after searching for installed components). When I don't use WaitForSingleOb...

2 Converting Opp/Account Questions
In our company, if a lead turns into an opportunity, we automatically convert ito an opportunity as well as an account. However, we only track e-mail, calls, etc. on the account side. We did this because we couldn't find a way to convert an opportunity to an account. Based on that, I've got a few questions: 1. Is it possible to convert an opportunity to an account? 2. For all our accounts that are really opportunities, is there a way to move all the associated data into it's respective opportunity and delete the account. Maybe later if it does become an account, we can conve...

Exchange 2003 front end
I know it is supposed to be best to unmount the private and public stores on an Exchange 2003 front end server. After doing so I also disable the Information Store Service. But I am getting non-stop DCOM 9175 errors in the application log. I think this has to do with the system attendant trying to keep a mapi connection? I'm not completely sure but is there something I should be doing here to prevent this from ocurring? I also think I can disable the MTA Stacks service but I want be completely sure. I have an Exchange 2000 back end server and now an Exchange 2003 front end server. ...

problem with Outlook making a network connection?
Good afternoon! I have not seen this one before, but it is happening. Here are the details (brief): *Client has e-mail hosted off-site (horrible company, moving to Exchange in the summer)...hosting party just moved the mailboxes from an overtaxed server that was causing a lot of problems to another server this passed weekend. *We have updated the host 'mail' record in the FLZ on the internal DNS Servers in this environment to reflect the change in IP Address (from xxx.xxx.xxx.26 to xxx.xxx.xxx.21). *all users in the environment are using Outlook 2003 SP2 running on Windows XP...

Does Excel 2003 or 2007 have a Report Manager Add In
Could you tell me if Excel 2003 or 2007 have a Report Manager Add in? Or has it been replaced by the Pivot Table Feature? Thanks. SIRSTEVE - How to install the Excel 2002 Report Manager add-in and Template Wizard add-in in Excel 2003 and in Excel 2007 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/873209 - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com "SIRSTEVE" <SIRSTEVE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA7B23F7-C80C-42B3-9294-E4AAE7729403@microsoft.com... > Could you tell me if Excel 2003 or 2007 have a Report Manager Add in? Or > has > it been...

Great problem
I have a great problem. My MFC dll crashes. I dont have any expirience in debugging MFC or DLLs. How can I discover a problem? It crashes on place where there is no code lines (???). If I put something abow or below that line everything above will execute properly. This is a small peace of code: Debug("This works\r\n"); } catch (...) { Debug("Never comes here.\r\n"); return 0; } Debug("Never comes here.\r\n"); I belive that some of my previous actions causes memory overwrite and when app accessed "overwritten" peace of memory it imme...

Letter Distribution Problem
Hi Hopefully this is easy. I am using Outlook XP on an Exchange Server 2000. I have many folders in my public folders. They contain contact type information in them. I want to be able to send all people in one folder a letter and print an envelope or label for each person in that folder. How does one do that? I've tried everything I can think of. Any input is very appreciated! Michael Mishler ...

Microsoft Money 2003 #10
How do I install Microsoft Money 2003 over 2002? Just like you install any other application. M03 should detect the old version and uninstall it. The data file is separate and should not be touched until the new version starts and goes through the upgrade process. But having backups is ALWAYS a good idea in case strange things happen. "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:746d01c43085$05bd6b60$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How do I install Microsoft Money 2003 over 2002? ...

Address Book Problems #4
Can a person use both Outlook and Outlook Express, on the same computer, for different applications? I need this ability for two different situations, but am having trouble with the address books' switching names back and forth between them and losing the entries when it happens. Is there any way to resolve the conflict and keep the proper Business contacts in the Outlook and the Personals in Outlook Express? Bill Desperado <wboden@prodigy.net> wrote: > Can a person use both Outlook and Outlook Express, on the same > computer, for different applications? Absolutely. >...

Exchange 2003 OWA login failure
I noticed a couple other posts that listed to login failures. I am also having difficulty troubleshooting a single user who cannot log in using OWA. I have gone so far as to add him to all groups including Enterprise Admin. His account works fine with Outlook and if I move him back to the Exchange 5.5 server that OWA works fine for him. I have made a number of changes in IIS Manager to minimize security and still fail to authenticate. If I sign in with his username@company.local or company\username it goes back to the log on screen (and fails on third attempt) Any suggestion...

license #2
I have purchased publisher 2003 and are using it at 2 different locations. Just wondering how much it would be to purchase another license on a different computer or if i have to buy another copy. Legally you are required to purchase another copy. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Glen" <Glen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D87C7AE-60B0-4909-A515-455A4B4EA1F4@microsoft.com... >I have purchased publisher 2003 and are using it at 2 different locations. > Just wondering how much it would be to purchase another license on a > different c...

Outlook 2003 help please..
I have a Samsung i830 and had some phone numbers transferred from an older phone into it and sync-ed it to my computer with Active-Sync 3.7.1... It seems to have overridden all of my contacts stored in Outlook 2003 and replaced them with my phonebook contacts. Did I just loose over 2 years of email contacts or is there any way to retrieve them? Matt <mttmrrsn.nospamme@gmail.com> wrote: > I have a Samsung i830 and had some phone numbers transferred from an > older phone into it and sync-ed it to my computer with Active-Sync > 3.7.1... It seems to have overridden all of m...

2 axis column chart #2
thak you guys. the tip with tje dummy series was exactly what I needed. Why don't microsoft describe such thing in the help file?? -- MartinN ----------------------------------------------------------------------- MartinNT's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1565 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27190 ...

Messages Queue problem?
I am new to Exchange so please bear with me on this. I seem to be having a problem with a lot of messages in our Message Queue on our Exchange server - we are running W2000AS SP3 fully patched with Exchange 2000 SP2. Every day there are at least 30 messages in the queue at various states or retrying or queuing, all from our postmaster account. Relaying is disabled and our spam filter has the NDR report feature switched off.. I am unable to locate any of the original messages that our postmaster account appears to be responding to by matching the time they arrive on our server to any items in o...

Problem using CImage and also how to write a CDC Memory DC to a multi page Tiff file
I want to write to a CDC Memory DC and then save the images of each page in a Tiff file that has multiple frames (images) in it. I plan on using the GDIPlus routines to do this as they are the only routines that I know of that can save multiple frames to a Tiff file. The problem I ran into doing this was that I could find no way of transferring the image created in the Memory DC to the GDIPlus::Image object. To get around this, I was going to use CImage to save a file to disk and then load up that file into the GDIPlus::Image object and add it to a multipage Tiff file. The problem I ran...

SVG supported for galleries?
I have downloaded thousands of open cliparts but when trying to use them with Microsoft Publisher 2003 I can't. I can't import svg images. Is there any way to do so? How? Ampers wrote: > I have downloaded thousands of open cliparts but when trying to use them with > Microsoft Publisher 2003 I can't. I can't import svg images. Is there any way > to do so? How? Try downloading OpenOffice.org and using OOo Draw to convert the images to EMF or WMF files. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org If you have a draw program or Visio, you can conver...

Excel 2003 to Excel 2007 graphs
I have a bunch of Excel 2003 graphs that are now being updated with new data. In the course of this, we are also saving as Excel 2007 macro-enabled files (.xlsm). Any time the file is saved it has a message re: invalid name or range and says it will change the name to "_CHARTA_xxyy" for example. You are prompted to say "okay" or "okay to all". If I follow it through, there are about 82 instances of this, so I figure it has to do with components of the graphs on the 2 worksheets. There are a total of 4 graphs. Any quick solutions to this compatibility ...

IF(ISNUMBER.... problem
I can't seem to figure this one out. I am trying to make either a checkmark, someones intials or a check box (reall doesn't matter which but check mark would be best) appear in a cell when three other cells in that same form contain data. The cells that need to be searched woutl only contain dates but the accutall date entered is irrelevant to the check box so I would assume that it only needs to search for generic data. The dates are entered as 05/01/06. Using online help I have been trying and trying with "=IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("/",AND (G5,H5,I5))),"checkmark...

sales Tax Problem Help!
Hi i Justa changed the Sales Tax on Store Manager using administrator user and pasword , then item by item Aplied sales Tax on each when i use the pos with tailer User and Password tax do not apear but if i use the Administrator user and password it apear ...

Font problem
Hi, I am trying to change the font in an Owner Drawn list box. The list box consists of a series of buttons with an icon and some text underneath the icon (still on the face of the button). The problem is that I am creating a font and selecting it into the device context but if you resize the window it sometimes changes the font. Is there any way to prevent this? I want the font to remain consistent even when the window is resized. The code to create the font is: VERIFY(myfont.CreateFont( 8, // nHeight 0, // nWidth 0, ...

Line feeds in Outlook 2003
My emails are all composed in html format. If I copy from either a Word document or a recieved email and then paste into a new email the line feeds are double instead of single. This happens even if the original was single line feed. How do I stop this? Steve When you paste from word you are pasting word's formatting which is converted to its html code. use paste special, as text or paste into notepad then copy from notepad and paste. if you do this often get puretext - it's a windows application that automates removing the formatting from text on the clipboard. -- Diane Po...

Secondary Domain #2
I am looking to setup a second domain for incoming email. It will only be used for a small group, about 5 out of 100 users and I need them to be able to send mail using this domain name. Any suggestions how to configure this and where to find quality documentation on this? I know I can do Aliases and how to configure them in the recipient policy but i do not want this on all users and I need to make sure they can reply and send new mail using both the primary and secondary domain names as they will effectivly be acting as representatives for 2 companys. Thank you, The second domai...

Microsoft Money 2005 Report Problem
I am trying to get a transaction report of all withdrawals for the previous year from my checking accounts and the only thing that is reported is deposits. I had previously printed this report without any problem. Now it doesn't. I tried reinstalling the program and upgrading it but it didn't help. What am I doing wrong??? Any ideas? Pat ...