Stencil Help for Visio 2000

Hi All,

Is there a visio stencil that has stairs and elevators?

thanks

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Reg,

The "Building Core" stencil has stairs and elevators, but I believe that
this stencil only shipped with the Technical version of the product.

--
Dawn

"Reg" <rabjohnson@rcn.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Is there a visio stencil that has stairs and elevators?
>
> thanks

dawnw (28)

Can't access Exchange 2000 from Outlook over the Internet
We are having a problem getting to our Exchange 2000 server from Outlook over the Internet. The message we get is "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is Unavaliable". We can access Exchange 2000 from the Internet using Outlook WebMail. We are using the same DNS name in both cases. We can access Exchange 2000 from our INTERNAL network using Outlook or WebMail. Anyone with any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I'm wondering if their is an RPC issue with the LAN adapter on the Internet side of our Exchange server?? Thanks in advance, Ed ...

Force password in OWA Exchange 2000 SP4
Hi I want to enable "User must change password" but ran into an issue. I create a test user and the test user is unable to login with "User must change password" checked. I removed the check for "user must change password" and the test user is able to login. Is there a hotfix? All my user uses OWA. On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:06:17 -0800, John Wong <JohnWong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >I want to enable "User must change password" but ran into an issue. I >create a test user and the test user is unable to login with...

need help bad
ok heres the deal.....I want to add my yahoo acount but dont know how ....I keep getting the incorect severe message, or some BS like that... Justin See http://support.microsoft.com/?id=296524 Or look on the Yahoo website for the latest details. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "justin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ca001c4ac40$b4626c10$a601280a@phx.gbl... >...

Help: Move message Rule marks message as 'read'
Hoping that someone can help with this. I have a rule set up to automatically move a message, based on certain criteria, to another folder in the root with a copy of the message to a public folder. For some reason, the copy that is sent to the public folder is showing up as 'read' (I'm not telling it anywhere to mark anything as read). Why would the root folder copy show up as unread while the public folder copy shows up as read? Any suggestions on how I could 'fix' this (I'd like all copies to appear as unread). Thanks for any suggestions. Here is the rule....

help with a form
I have a data entry form which populates a table. How do I make the form to work so that if a user wants to look up records for a particular field, he is able to do it? So for a field say called FRUITS, in forms, how does a user retrieve all records that relate to just APPLES and view it within forms. I used a combo box but it only brings back the first instance of APPLES and not subsequent ones. Yes I could set up a query and then runa form off that query but I wanted it to be more flexible. Also, sometimes the user may need to look up APPLES only grown in CALIFORNIA. Please help. ...

Stencils
Greetings, I am looking for stencils that would be aligned with the Process Industry Practices symbology used for Process and Instrument drawings for the Chemical Industry. I am willing to customize some as well. The Chemical link on the MVP site is broken so I am asking here. Google didn't have anything... TIA for your help! The Piping and Instrumentation Diagram in Visio Professional has symbols that are typically used in the Chemicals Industry. -- Mark Nelson Office Graphics - Visio Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers...

HELP...!!
I have locked a worksheet and forgotten the password , yes i know how stupid I am. Is there a way of resolving this ?? Graham, is it a sheet, workbook or password to open? -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Using Excel 2000 & 97 Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "Graham" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06ba01c39445$5bcc8450$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I have locked a worksheet and forgotten the password , > yes i know...

mechanical stencil
Where can I get the mechanical stencil for gears and timing pulleys. ------=_NextPart_0001_91D04450 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Depending on your version and edition, you should be able to find a Gear shape by using the Search for Shapes on the left Shapes pane in Visio. If you have Visio Professional 2003 or 2007 it should be under Mechanical Engineering/Springs and Bearings stencil (it's under Engineering in 2007). I don't think there's a pulley shape in Visio or on Visio Web Shapes (what Visio searches when you're connected to Internet). ...

Help with macro code
I have a sheet with a pivot table of variable size. I want to further summarize the data below the pivot table. I have put the appropriate formulas on another sheet. I recorded a macro that was intended to: select the formulas from sheet2 copy select sheet1 move below the maximum expected size of the pivot table move up to the bottom of the pivot table move down one cell paste The problem is with moving down one cell. The macro recorded this as: Range("A10").Select How can I change that line to get the desired effect. Carlos ***Macro code follows*** Sub SumBySize(...

Some Help Please
Computer: Acer Aspire Laptop Windows Vista Home Premium I had the computer set up to display my folders in the Win95 WinXP format, folder tree in left pane, when clicked, folder would open in right pane. While working with folders the other day I went to click on one and the cursor jumped to another part of the screen, I don't know exactly where but now when I click on Computer I get a window showing my drives instead of the old format. I've read Help until I'm blue in the face and can't find instructions on how to change it back. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Excel 2000 vs 97 code
Several weeks ago I inquired in this news group about how to ensure that when the end user closed a spreadsheet that all the data was entered. I got an excellent response from Ron de Bruin that worked great on my machine where I have Excel 2000 however when I took it to work it would not work, they have '97. How can I alter the following code to get it to work on '97? Thank you in advance. Private sub WorkBook_Before Close(Cancel As Boolean) If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Sheets("Sheet1") ..Range("A1:A10")) < 10 Then MgsBox "You must fill i...

Help or SDK doc for RMS 2.0
Hi, One of my client is migrating to RMS 2.0 and i have created some addins which works in 1.3. Can someone help me to download the new SDK or help file as i want to make sure same addins will work fine. My client hasn't got the RMS 2.0 yet so i am doing this to make sure i don't make fool of myself trying to install old addin. Thanks in advance Manoj ...

Order by ignored after upgrade from SQL Server 2000 to 2005
We have several Access 2003 projects (.adp) with data, queries, stored procedures etc. in SQL Server. After upgrading SQL Server from 2000 to 2005 all queries do no longer sort their results according to the "order by" clauses. Example: SELECT TOP 100 PERCENT dbo.t_PERSONEN.PersID, dbo.t_FIRMA.FIRMA_NAME_KURZ, dbo.t_PERSONEN.NACHNAME, dbo.t_FIRMA.FIRMA_ID FROM dbo.t_FIRMA INNER JOIN dbo.t_PERSONEN ON dbo.t_FIRMA.FIRMA_ID = dbo.t_PERSONEN.FIRMA_ID ORDER BY dbo.t_FIRMA.FIRMA_NAME_KURZ, dbo.t_PERSONEN.NACHNAME I also opened the projects and tried the queries in ...

HELP!! GAL accidently deleted
I accidently 'denied access' to the 'authenticated users' and 'enerprise admins' group within the ACL to 'the global address list' under recipients in 'system manager'. It is a clean exchange 2003 install on a 2003 server. I've tried both the adsi edit and dsacls.exe and neither work as they can't see it. The global address list has disapopeared from system manager yet i can still see it under outlook client. I need to somehow undo my 'deny access' to the GAL. how to so this??? someone please help i am desperate and sweating!! ...

Help pLease
Hi all, Any chance to change the one of the field value (appro 500 records) in an expired contract. the chaging value is from the same contract form field. Advance Thank you for your support Sujith Well, this is not a supported way of doing it. you can probably go to the MSCRM database to change the value for that field. This field should be in the ContractBase or ContractExtensionBase table. Warning: do it on your own risk. before you do it make sure you backup your CRM databases just incase. Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On 3=D4=C222=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E71=...

Help with FtpCommand
Hello all, Need some help with the 'FtpCommand'. These are globals: HINTERNET g_hSession = NULL; HINTERNET g_hConnection = NULL; HINTERNET g_hResponse = NULL; And this is the command: FtpCommand(g_hConnection,TRUE, FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_ASCII, sCmnd, CONTEXT_CMND,&g_hResponse); This is the callback: VOID CALLBACK MyStatusCallback( HINTERNET hInternet, DWORD dwContext, DWORD dwInternetStatus, LPVOID lpvStatusInformation, DWORD dwStatusInformationLength ) { BYTE bDataBuffer[4096]; DWORD dwBytes...

Help! #4
At this tiome, I cannot send any e-mail with MS Outlook. I have to fo to MS Explorer to get/receive e-mail. I had the virus that many had several days ago, so I reloaded MS Windoes and everthing else worked fine. But I still can't send/receive with MS Outlook. Does anyone have any suggestions. If you do, please e-mail me at rogert@yellowstoneinfo.com Thanks. Roger Thibault the grounded pilot ...

Load the DLL resource problem-help
Hi, I created a Dialog inside a MFC Shared Dll and from the application passed the Dialog ID from the application.But inside the CDialog::Create(nIDTemplate,ptrParentWnd) function i am getting the error.The error point is HRSRC hResource = ::FindResource(hInst, lpszResource, RT_DIALOG); inside the function called internally by CDIalog::Create which is BOOL AFXAPI _AfxCheckDialogTemplate(LPCTSTR lpszResource, BOOL bInvisibleChild). hResource is returning an error.Before calling the create function from application i am explictly told to use dll resource by using function AfxSetResourceHandle(:...

Microsoft Office 2000 and XP Outlook
I have multiple email accounts, all pop3 accounts. On XP version of Outlook, I could utilise the Profile function to manage all email accounts separately. I would like to know if this Profile is available on Office 2000 Outlook (can't seem to find it). If not, is there a way to manage multiple accounts separately on Office 2000 Outlook? Thanks! Pagam <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have multiple email accounts, all pop3 accounts. > On XP version of Outlook, I could utilise the Profile > function to manage all email accounts separately. > > ...

Help with the IF formula
i have created a payroll spreadsheet and now im currently having issues with adding the tax. The tax goes like this: if $346 - $480 deduct $63 and 25c for each dollar over $346 $481 - $672 deduct 96 and 40c for each dollar over $481 i just need help in how i'd go about making a formula like that. there is alot more like that but i'd be able to figure it out i just need to know how i would go creating such a formula? http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/variablerate.html -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup...

pls help!!
i was working in excel on a document which was previously saved. i added to it and before i could save it kicked me out and took my work with it. is there any way to recover files on this? please help me!! No way, sorry -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22b5501c45e22$a64d7690$a601280a@phx.gbl... > i was working in excel on a document which was previously > saved. i added to it and before i could save it kicked me > out and took my work with it. is there any way to recover > files on this? pleas...

Help with Function
Hi I have a list in my spreadsheet which is extracted from a database and I need to look up values in this list. The value to lookup may, or may not be in this list. What I need is a method to report that the value does not exist, and if it does exist it must return the required info. This is what I have at the moment =IF(ERROR.TYPE(MATCH("tempdb data and log",$C$3:$C$100,0))=7,"Insert Seed Values",OFFSET($C$2,MATCH("tempdb data and log",$C$3:$C$100,0),1)) It returns the "Insert Seed Values" text if a record cannot be matched, however if the record d...

Password Help
The problem is we can't get into the managers level. I am trying to avoid having our Administrator come in and run the query in admin section. We initially changed the password in the cashier "adminstrator" and it wont let us in using the password we changed it to or the old password. Please advise Sounds like someone fat-fingered the password. It's kind of annoying that RMS doesn't make you confirm your password, or allow a cashier to change their own password from the POS screen. Any cashier with "Manger rights" can login to SO Manager. Any cashie...

VB Code Help.....
Need some help here with VB code... I have a sheet named Adjust Inventory and one named Supplies Inventory. The Adjust Inventory has a form with two fields and a subtract button.... one is a part ( Cell C6) and the other is quantity (Cell E6) . When the fields are filled out and the subtract button is clicked, it will take the value in C6 and search column D in the Supplies Inventory sheet for that part. Once the part is found, it will take the value in E6 on Adjust Inventory sheet and subtract that from the value in the supplies inventory sheet in column E for the found part. Finally,aft...

Error saving as web page [outlook 2000, Windows XP]
When I try to save my calendar as a web page I get the error message To save your calendar as a Web page, you must first install the Internet Explorer Web Publishing Wizard. To install this component, go to Control Panel and choose Add/Remove Programs, select Microsoft Internet Explorer, click the Add/Remove button, and add the Web Publishing Wizard. Alternatively, you can download the Web Publishing Wizard from the Microsoft Windows Update Web site. I'm running windows XP. There doesn't seem to be a way to add or remove Internet Explorer components (Web Publishing Wizard)...