Smart Tag Tutorial?

I'm looking for a piecewise Smart Tag tutorial.  I.e., one that shows
how the Shape Sheet sections are built up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

SteveM
0
sbmack7 (4)
10/8/2010 12:44:25 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Smart Lists
We find it would be helpful if there were a different icon for each report based on the visibility (System, Company, User ID, User Class). I might also be helpful to see who created the report, maybe by right clicking the icon. -- Dave Stonesifer ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agr...

Shortcuts: Tutorial to create a shortcut for menu items
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3183098842_4321011 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I have just added the Shortcut Page to Entourage Help site. The info can also be used in any application, so if you were wanted to create a shortcut for a menu item, be sure to check out the tutorial for using Keyboard Maestro to create shortcuts. <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/shortcuts.html> You�ll find links to the following topics...

no smart tags
i downloaded a trial version of excel 2007...I want to update my excel stock portfolio with current stock prices...BUT THERE ARE NO SMART TAGS in my spread sheet...I tried to intall the smart tag install.exe file but it does not exist...trust me.. any suggestions...(no recognizers in smart tag) ...

Custom Smart List Not Showing up in Smart List
Hello, I created a custom smart list, linking a custom sql table to the employee master table from Payroll. I call the Smart List Employee Allociations, but it does not see in Smart List screen when I bring it up. I am linking both tables on the employee id field. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Scott Hi Check this link http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnmbsgp/html/Smartlist.asp Also look out in web for "Explorer Application Programming Interface" related documents. Thanks "Scott" wrote: > Hello, > > I created a ...

Smart PSA
Hi, Does anyone works with Smart PSA solution for Great Plains in UK? Regards, Ani ...

Smart Tags
I have been reading the section in my book on Smart Tags. Although they tell you what happens when a smart tag appears and I have gone into Autocorrect and switched the Smart Tag option all and checked all the boxes, I am not clear how you get something to be smart tagged !! I have tried typing roads, names etc and no line appears underneath. Can somebody tell me what you have to do for something to be smart tagged, would be grateful for some help please. Margaret ...

tagging file in windows and upload to sharepoint
Hello, I have created picture library in MOSS 2007 and I would like to upload images containing windows file tags from a hard drive to sharepoint. Unfortunately my picture library doesn't contain tags (or keywords) assigned to picture. Is there any way to store pictures with tags in sharepoint? If not, is there any possibility to change custom column property (title, keywords etc) for more than one picture in one editing without additional scripting? ...

Smart groups in entourage?
With entourage are you able to have smart groups? Instead of adding one name at a time to a group, can you add contacts of a certain characteristic or company or class or something? So that you don't have to add names one at a time. I want to email different groups. Approximately 50 groups with each about 100 contacts. That's is a lot of people to add, especially if some people are in some groups while other people are in other groups. For example. I want to create a group called Holiday Email list, Mery Christmas, Happy New Year, and Just thinking about you - groups. I do not want to...

Removing self-closing tags in XMLDocument.Save
Hi, I have a VB.NET (VS2005, .NET 2.0) application producing an XML file which is then used by a third-party product. It turns out the latter doesn't like self-closing tags (i.e. it would rather see <CardNo></CardNo> than <CardNo />). Is there a simple way to tell the XMLDocument to use the "traditional" way of showing an empty tag instead of always saving self-closing tags? Many thanks, David Cartwright David Cartwright wrote: > I have a VB.NET (VS2005, .NET 2.0) application producing an XML file which > is then used by a third-party product....

smart tag
i was told smart tags can be modified. one of the features is sending email and i basically wanted to know whether it is possible to change the smart tag to use HOTMAIL instead of using OUTLOOK? ...

Payable Smart LIst
Any thoughs on how to create/modify a paybles smart list to get what inovices a check paid. That would be much easier to do with SSRS or Crystal. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Andrea, You might want to create this view in SQL and then call that view in your smartlist builder. You cana dd few other columns if you want to CREATE VIEW VW_CHECK_INV_APPLY AS SELECT A.VENDORID, A.DOCDATE, A.APTODCNM, A.APTODCDT, A.APFRDCNM, A.APPLDAMT FROM PM10200 A UNION ALL SELECT B.VENDORID, B.DOCDATE, B.APTODCNM, B.APTODC...

message filtering with header tagging
I have a company that can provide email header tagging of SPAM email before it gets to my exchange server. All I need to do is be able to put the tagged emails in a quarantine folder on exchange server. Does anyone know if this is possible to filter out the emails by email headers that have been tagged as SPAM? I have exchange 5.5 and exchange 2003 severs. Will it work on either one ? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced, Morley Take a look at SpamMover for Exchange 2000/2003 application here: http://www.ivasoft.biz/spammover.html -- Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software...

Form tutorials?
For the first time I am creating a database that is primarily for "end user" usage. So I don't want people working directly in tables as I've done myself. I am interested in a couple of things about forms and would like to know if anyone can point me to relevant tutorials. So far, the MS training page isn't showing the type of info I'm looking for and I would like more step-by-step instructions than you get in the problem-specific responses here... I can see how to make a form look and work in a user-friendly way for straight data input. My questions are r...

tagging query to split results
yeh sorry. the query is just based on another query with a further filter for the day in it. The table is very simple, Duration is just stored as a number. The records are just timed events for the day.... A grace period is name i made to describe the 2 hour limit which im tring to filter the records apart from the rest of the records which dont fit this criteria, (over 2hrs long, or the 2hrs had been used). We need to treat these latter records (non-grace...) different, so any way of me tagging them somehow is what im looking for. I hope thats enough relevant info for a real-database...

Smart Card
Hi, when I use Smart Card login with the Certificat template "Smart card login" I recieve a login screen when I open Outlook 2002 connecting to a Exch 2003 server. Why is that? ...

Option to prevent users creating other than User ID based Smartlis
On a site with a large user count it is necessary to control the number of "global" smartlist favourites that can be created/saved. A tick box on the user maintenance window to nominate that the user can only save favourites for their user id - this user would have the favourites field "Visible To" locked with the value "User ID". This would greatly assist in managing the number of smartlist favourites people will see and need to navigate through. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the m...

how can we make a tutorial using word
Hello, Can anyone help me how can we use word to make a tutorial for my access database that I just built. Shoud we type the sentence outside of graphic?, or we use insert textbok anywhere in the graphic. But the problem maybe that we can not make a table of contents if it is a text box? Thanks in advance -- Frank Situmorang Use Snagit (www.techsmith.com) to take screen captures of your Access forms, etc and type the instructional text outside the graphic. For examples of what can be done, see the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website: http://www...

Smart Pointer
Hello Everyone, I was going through a design of existing project and to minimize dangling pointer problems I thought of having them derived from a base class of a smart pointer in a way that no major implemenation level changes are required. I tried to work out for making a smart pointer base class but em not able to get through the same properly. I tried the usual approach which we do for making parametrized smart pointer class but then but that doesn't give me the required result. Would any one suggest the approch that should be taken for having a smart pointer base class. ...

Smart quotes
I'm a Publisher 2000 user and would like to know if there is a way to go from regular quotes to Smart quotes in a publication. I would like to put in measurements, i.e., 3�" note the inch mark is a smart quote and not a double vertical parallel short lines. Is there a quick multiple key stroke to accomplish my wish? -- Don Vancouver, USA "Don Schmidt" <Don Retired Engineer@PNB.1987> wrote in message news:12ssi1fak97kabc@corp.supernews.com... > I'm a Publisher 2000 user and would like to know if there is a way to go > from regular quotes to Sma...

Outlook 2002 tutorial
Is there a web tutorial? My email won't send pictures, sometimes sends and receives all messages in duplicate. I have "muddled" through the various settings and believe I've succeeded only in making things worse. I was hoping to find some "Return to Default" but there doesn't seem to be that option. I have also tried without success to be able to receive .exe files when I know the sender so that I can download some neat programs. Seems to me that Outlook 2002 cannot be altered to download .exe files, ever when you know the source. Any suggestions? ...

SMART LIST #3
We frequently export smartlist output to Excel. Some of the reports are very large and it would be more efficient to export it as a text file. However when we do that, if there are very many columns, the text wraps and it makes it almost impossible to extract the data into excel. Is there any way to turn of the text wrap in smartlist? Try the EZ-GP product from Data Presentation Products: http://www.datapresentation.com/products/index.cfm It's fast and free. It will download the smartlist information quickly. "RICK AT AUGUSTACOOP" wrote: > We frequently export smart...

excel 2000 tutorial
Hi, I'm in the market to purchase a good CD-ROM tutorial for Excel 2000. I use an XP system. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance, Lee >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I'm in the market to purchase a good CD-ROM tutorial for >Excel 2000. I use an XP system. Any recommendations? > >Thanks in advance, >Lee >. > You might check http://www.elementkjournals.com for their CD-ROM tutorials. ...

Invest smart 02-02-08
How much profit can you make with one dollar? Check out this website www.forbuck.com Without any obligation, registering or other ties make cash! ...

Smart Tag
I did installed Office smart tag for GP 10 and enable entities against companies but didn't find Dynamics GP as recognizer in Excel smart tag option. Environment Dynamics GP 10 Office Smart Tag Manager for GP 10 (stand alone installlation) SQL 2005 Office 2007 is any body help me . ...

Tag and Structure info in Publisher 2003 for PDF conversion
Hello All, I wish to have my Publisher 2003 files structure show up after I convert them to PDF. It with Word 2003; that is, once I convert a Word doc to PDF the bookmarks are automatically carried over into the PDF doc, making for easy page navigation. Presently, I have to manually create my PDF bookmarks. That is a drag. There should be a way since Publisher preserves the Styles and Formatting when I import a Word doc into Publisher. Any ideas on this. Thanks in advance for your support. Publisher is strictly a page layout application, it will print to the PDF printer just as it i...