Q: Electrical Shapes

Where can I fine some basic electrical shapes for Visio Standard 2000?
0
Turner (10)
3/26/2008 11:45:02 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 04:45:02 -0700, Larry Turner <Larry
Turner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Where can I fine some basic electrical shapes for Visio Standard 2000?

We have a selection for domestic/light industrial at
http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio        http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/

=?Utf-8?Q?Hvordan_=C3=A5bnes_en_csv-fil_i_excel?= =?Utf-8?Q?_2007_=28Office_til_hjemmet_og_stu?= =?Utf-8?Q?di?=
Mit blodtryksapparat leverer data i form af en csv-fil. I min tidligere udgave af Excel (2000) gav det ikke problemer (heller ikke i OpenOffice); men i Excel 2007 åbnes filen i én kolonne - dvs. jeg får ikke oplysningerne fordelt ud i regnearket, så de kan bruges til beregninger af fx gennemsnit. Davs JCTC! Klikk på "Data" Velg ikonet "Fra Tekst" på venstresiden. Du må finne frem til .csv-filen på harddisken. En Wizard som kalles "Text import wizard" kommer frem. Velg "Delimited" og trykk neste. Velg "C...

Auto Shape
I am trying to place a picture in an autoshape. It says to click AuthShape on the Format Menu but there is no autoshape on the Format Menu. Select the Autoshape, fill, fill effects, picture tab. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "rcoose" <rcoose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3596D085-A8D8-4274-BA33-0A2DFF8A77CD@microsoft.com... >I am trying to place a picture in an autoshape. It says to click AuthShape > on the Format Menu but there is no autoshape on the Format Menu. > ...

Another Synchornizing Subforms Q
Okay I have a main form with 2 continous subforms. Subform1 - sbfmClientSearch with a wildcard search by client field. I type "Toy" I get every client that contains this text. I placed a check box so I can select the exact client I want to see details in Subform2. Subform2 - sbfmCustDetail I'm still struggling with the check box and linking the master/child fields. Is this possible? Any suggestions. Create an invisible (visible for testing) TextBox on the MainForm. Set the ControlSource to SubFormControl1Name.FORM.IDControlOnThisForm The ID should be availabl...

q-q plots
I originally posted this in the excel.misc group but received no replies. I then found this group and it makes more sense to post here (I hope)... Is there anyone who can tell me please how to make quantile-quantile plots in excel? I have two sets of data (one with 500 records, one with 300) and I want to make a q-q plot of them. I am not sure how to handle data sets that do not have equal numbers of records. Thanks Chris Inquirer, Here's a site that might help. It notes that the sample sizes do not need to be the same: http://www.itl.nist.gov/div898/handbook/eda/section3/qqplot.ht...

=?Utf-8?Q?Identify_Label_=E2=80=94_More_than_one_c?= =?Utf-8?Q?ell_with_label?=
I have a user who gets this dialog whenever she tries to modify a formula. She wants to multiply an existing formula by the value that is in cell AV5. However, when she activates the formula bar, then types an asterisk and an A (intending, obviously, to continue to type "...V5", the Identify Label dialog immediately pops up and says there is more than one cell with this label. It shows an "a" (without the quotes). It asks the user to select the cell containing the label to use. If she types in AV5, she gets a message saying "That cell does not contain a vali...

send color filled shape behind text
I am working on a time line for a class and have Word 2007. In the first column of cells I have dates. I inserted an arrow from Shapes and filled it in with color. My dates are now behind the colored arrow. I want the dates to appear on top of the colored arrow. I have tried selecting the arrow and then under Format clicking on Send to Back, but it doesn't work. I tried this in Word by typing a few numbers and then inserted a shape on top of the numbers. I selected the shape and went to Format and it has the option Send Behind Text and the text appeared on top of arrow. Can...

Q-q plot in Excel
Hi there, Just wondering if there's any way you can graph a quantile quantile plot in Excel? Any help is appreciated alohomora1234 - > Hi there, Just wondering if there's any way you can graph a quantile > quantile plot in Excel? Any help is appreciated < There's a somewhat-related approach in this five-page paper that might give you some ideas: http://www.usfca.edu/~middleton/demand.pdf The first few pages discuss some perhaps-relevant Excel features. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

New Install Q
Since this group is near extinction here, I thought I would ask my final question... I finally bought a new boxed version of money deluxe on EBay. My online updating will expire soon. Is there an easy way to upgrade my license from the newly purchased disc or do I need to reinstall? Thanks for any reply & thanks for all the past help. Scott In microsoft.public.money, ScottW wrote: >Since this group is near extinction here, I thought I would ask my final >question... http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/money/threads will be available. >I finally b...

=?Utf-8?Q?Can_I_Change_to_foreign_currency?= =?Utf-8?Q?_in_Microsoft_Dynamics_=E2=80=93_POS_2.0?= =?Utf-8?Q?=3F?=
Microsoft Dynamics – POS 2.0 just released recently and I would like to know if it is possible to change the default US dollar currency? Also if it is possible to add three decimal places for selling price? Thanks in advance As a US only release, POS 2.0 doesn't support changing the default currency. Three decimal price is supported as an item option. - Jeff "Ba6a6y" <Ba6a6y@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1027D294-80EB-4C27-8FAD-42B8CF38801A@microsoft.com... > Microsoft Dynamics – POS 2.0 just released recently and I would like to > know ...

More Q: on combo boxes
Hi, In a form, I had a combo box which selecting CLIENT_ID would trigger a report with said client info base on the following expression: DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewPreview, , " [CLIENT_ID] = " & Me!Combo25.Column(0) Me!Combo25 = "" I now need the combo to look at two parameters: CLIENT_ID and STATUS_ID before passing the info to the report. I added STATUS_ID in the combo query and a second column so that CLIENT_ID and STATUS_NAME can be displayed. (Select CLIENT_ID, STATUS_NAME, STATUS_ID..) I'd imagine I need to do the following?: DoCmd....

Shaping Text
In my old Publisher (97) there were a number of shapes one could choose to format for text. For example, a semi-circle or a vanishing point. I can't find anything in my Publisher 2003 - I am not referring to inserting text in 'Autoshapes' - that gives this utility. Can anyone help? TIA, Ed You probably are referring to WordArt. Publisher 2003 has a different approach to WordArt, takes more patience. You can download the compatibility utility and use the old WordArt. You use it by, insert, object, scroll down to Microsoft WordArt 3.2 Publisher 2003/2002 Add-in: WordArt ...

sequence diagram shape
where can I find the alt shape in the sequence diagram in Ms Visio. please On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 05:01:00 -0800, micha <micha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find the alt shape in the sequence diagram in Ms Visio. please As far as I know there isn't one. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.sdl.sandrila.co.uk/ SDL/MSC/TTCN/URN/UML2 for Visio dont know of one...ended up making my own stencil for this. Frankly quite surprised somebody has not put an home grown one out there. "Paul Herber" wrote: > On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 05:01:...

[Q] A breakpoint problem in multithread programming
Hello. In VC++, I am doing multithread programming. I puts some breakpoints into codes of each thread and traces the codes. However, I encounter a significant problem. After running the debugger by using F5, the debugger is jumped to the breakpoint and the codes are somewhat traced without any problem. However, the debugger does not have any response suddenly and moreover the VC++ is never controlled by the task manager. This situation is incurred when I step into a fuction by using F11 or step over the next statement by using F10. Due to this situation, I shutdown my computer by using the po...

=?Utf-8?Q?De_que_forma_puedo_colocar_auten?= =?Utf-8?Q?ticaci=C3=B3n_sobre_los_buzones_cuand?= =?Utf-8?Q?o_se_crea_un_perfil_nuevo_desde_?= =?Utf-8?Q?su_creaci=C3=B3n=3F?=
Cualqueir usuario que conozca el nombre del correo y la lista de usuarios puede crear un perfil nuevo y abrir el outlook con el buzón de cualquier usuario, de que forma puedo colocar autenticación para la creación de perfiles en los usuarios. ...

Mortgage setup Q for 2006
Okay, I've had mortgages in the past but this one is different than past mortgages (no Escrow). What's the best way to setup the following mortgage in MM2006? Principle/Interest payment only I pay Taxes on my own so I'll need a separate account for that and will probably transfer the money into savings or a CD since taxes aren't due right away. The Home Owners Insurance I pay out of pocket too. The first year has been paid for out of closing costs, but in 2005 I will have to pay for it. I had about $3000 in Earnest Money that I just stuck in House/Downpayment catego...

=?Utf-8?Q?Unwanted_=C2=A3_signs_when_exporting_?= =?Utf-8?Q?data_from_access_into_excel?=
I constantly export data from access into excel worksheets but the figure columns always show a '£' sign even though the format of the access field is set to 'standard'. Does anyone know how to resolve this. Sound like the format on the Excel sheet is set to currency! -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Judy" <Judy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB8BC1A1-A89E-4B24-8878-AC5F887CD895@microsoft.com... >I constantly export data from access into excel worksheets but the figure > columns always...

Message for Frank follow on Q from yesterday
Problem with IF and Nested IF Morning Frank, Not entirely sure what your after Frank; If one looks at Column A below I want to convert them all into weeks format to standardise the data from the different sources. Eg 6 Months and 182 Days (Col A) will become 26 Weeks, 28 Days will become 4 weeks follow this format for all the values in col A below. 12 months = 52 weeks, 90 days and 3 months = 13 weeks, 24 Months = 104 weeks, 4 months = 17 weeks, 36 months = 156 weeks. Let me know if you need more info thanks once again for your help Frank Ajay Hi could you email an example sheet -- Rega...

Publisher calls it Mail Merge .... printers refer to it as variable data printing. I am guessing they are the same. Is it easy to do in Publisher 2007? I need to print variable address on envelopes and perhaps variable name on the letter contained inside. Is it easy to run into problems? Limitations? Thanks Help here Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Wayne" <xeroid@kos.net> wrote in message news:6K8Ym.56611$ZF3.33963@newsfe13.iad... > Publisher calls i...

How do I export shapes as well as other boxes and stencil to text
I need to write an code generator application using C# that read any visio file and generate code based on the description in of each shape and stencil or text box in the visio. I need your expertise or point me to the right direction of how to do that. Thanks -- Tin LeUSA ------=_NextPart_0001_563B8753 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit You could try leveraging the existing Database Export wizard to generate a data report - found on the Tools > Addins > Visio Extras menu. Then take the data set and use it as you like. Also, you could save the Visio drawing ...

=?Utf-8?Q?How_to_create_xml_file_from_xsd_?= =?Utf-8?Q?schema_and_xpath=C2=B4s_in_a.NET_webs?= =?Utf-8?Q?er?=
Hi, I want to create a .NET webservice which creates a xml file. I have the .xsd schema file and a document mapping xpath's to my db fields. I suppose I do something like first create the xml file from the schema file, then fill the xml file with values from database using the xpaths? Or how to do this? Sorry, I´m a newbe in xml files.. Siri wrote: > I want to create a .NET webservice which creates a xml file. I have the .xsd > schema file and a document mapping xpath's to my db fields. > > I suppose I do something like first create the xml file from the ...

Using Expos=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E9?=.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) When I use Expos�, leading my mouse to my right corner of the screen it has the configuration to show "All windows". The programs of Office, sometimes dont show the document filled with colour and the name on its center... The just show the document a little dimnished but not filled with colour and the name on its center. I would like to know, whats happening and how can I solve it? ...

shape linked to cell
Hey there, Not sure where is best for this question so i appreciate any on bumping it to a more suitable forum! I have created a worksheet that performs some simple trigonomotr functions. I would like to get the values from the formula to draw shape matching the values put in and taken from the formula. I would appreciate any help on this, be it example workbooks links t sites or tutorials. Many thanks in advance -- owarin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- owaring's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2535 View...

Q: command line in OE
Hello, I am using outlook express to manage my students individual newsgroups. From time to time I need to post the same message to more that 15 individual newsgroup, how can I do this in OE effectively? Drag&Drop is one way but not so effective, still takes time. Is there a command line in OE or any other options? Thanks, Jim. ...

How to create shapes and connections by importing excel-file
I have an excel file as: Object-A Object-B connection-1 Object-A Object-C connection-2 Object-B Object-D connection-3 I wish to import it to visio 2003 and let it create shapes for those "Object-A",..., "Object-D" and link them together by drawing lines (with those "connection-1",.."Connection-3" names). How to do it in visio 2003? Regards Andy Actually what I try to you is something like what this article is about. But it shows how to do it in the old visio versions that could open *.txt and *.csv files and those f...

=?Utf-8?Q?Problema_no_Microsoft_Navision_d?= =?Utf-8?Q?evido_=C3=A0_linguagem_do_SO_Windows_?= =?Utf-8?Q?20?=
Bom dia. O problema com que me deparo é o seguinte. Efectuei no passado dia um upgrade à versão do Windows 2003 onde tenho instalado o Microsoft Navision e agora deparo-me com o seguinte problema: - Ao aceder ao Microsoft Navision, todas as palavras e caracteres com ~, ´, e outros caracteres especiais, apresentam-se desconfiguradas, aparecendo um outro caractere deste tipo em vez do correcto. Nota: Este erro apenas se aplica aos menus parametrizados e textos introduzidos antes desta alteração. Aguardo ajuda de algum de vocês. ...