Overload symbol for electrical drawings

i cant find any overload symbol for electrical circuits for motors.... nor
can i find solid state overload symbols?
1
Aubrey (4)
12/13/2005 6:02:02 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Add new symbol to Insert/Symbol List
I want to add my own symbols to the Insert/Symbols List. Is there a way to do this??? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ I think you'll have to create your own font. And there are programs that allow you do this. A quick search of google for "font creation" gave lots of hits--including this one: http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/fonteditors/ (No, I've never done it.) SCWoodz wrote: > > I want to add my own symbols to the Insert/S...

WDF to get the symbolic Name
HI, How I get the symbolic name from a device name by WDF macro or APIs ? My client driver can get a device Name form bus driver, but I don't know how to get the symbolic name by WDF. Thank you. I am not sure to have understood your request, but... the function QueryDosDevice can retrieve the ntdevicename from a dosdevicename, or the full list of all ntdevicenames. So if you have a dosdevice name you can get the ntdevicename directly, otherwise, you can obtain the full list and scan it, until you find the searched one ntdevice. To create and remove symbolic links y...

about handling drawing
Hi! When you have a Form with name Form1 with several controls for example Buttons TextBox and you move another window for example NotePad infront of this Form1 window and then move this NotePad away so Form1 window is shown again you don't have to worry about to redraw of any of these controls on the Form1 window because windows take care of this for you. I just wonder when I use graphics component like Rectangle and Ellipse from the drawing namespace like this example below why can't windows handle the redraw of the window in the same manner that windows handle the...

Euro Symbol in Excel
Windows 2000 Pro operating system and Excel 2002. Can anyone tell me how to get the Euro symbol on my keyboard to work? It works on all other Office text processors but not on Excel. I have the same problem on Windows XP Pro on my laptop - the Euro key just prints out a bar; the same with the ASCII or hex codes. "James Mandeville" <james@21stcenturyview.com> wrote in message news:08a101c38340$aa393f90$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Windows 2000 Pro operating system and Excel 2002. > Can anyone tell me how to get the Euro symbol on my > keyboard to work? It works on all oth...

Male Symbol
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I am looking for a small male symbol to put next to my name in my signature in Entourage. Please advise, and thank you. celticson@officeformac.com wrote: > I am looking for a small male symbol to put next to my name in my > signature in Entourage. Please advise, and thank you. Can I assume you mean the "mail" symbol such as the small envelope icon and not the symbol for man? ;-) Do this: 1. Go to Apple menu --> System Preferences... --> International --> Input Menu. 2. At the top of the l...

Drawing a CFont into a TGA file?
Hi, I have source to an old console application that works with images in TGA format. Since TGA is very simple, the application deals with pixels as just BYTE* data. The application can do simple drawing operations, like: void draw_line(int x1, int y1, int x2, int y2, BYTE *color); void draw_circle(int x, int y, int radius, BYTE *color); And the idea is that "color" is just a "BYTE[3]" representing R, G, and B. In fact, the whole image is defined as: BYTE *image = new BYTE[img_width * img_height * 3]; Obviously, the application assumes that the image is ...

operater= overload problem
Hi, all. I've overloaded the assignment operator for use with a class. The assignment of the class, itself, works fine (i.e., TypeX = TypeX), but when I try to allow another useful version, it compiles without error (in a library), but when I attempt to use it, I get an error that no such assignment method exists. CODE: Declarations: // This class is almost 100% data, except for the constructor, which // initializes the data to 0, and the operator overloads. The data // is a union of an unsigned int and 1-bit 'flags'. CAccessPrivilage& operator=(CAccessPrivilage &)...

What symbol formats can Visio import?
What file format(s) can Visio 2002 accept, when importing symbols (shapes)? Background: We have a library of common symbols used in our electrical layout drawings. We are considering using Visio 2002 and our symbol library, to create engineering drawings. SVG, DXF, DWG, EMZ, EMF, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, WMF. Randall Arnold "Richard Alexander" <rich@alexanderpublications> wrote in message news:0aec01c34c73$f1257620$a501280a@phx.gbl... > What file format(s) can Visio 2002 accept, when importing > symbols (shapes)? > > Background: We have a library of common sy...

Will unsupported symbols be fixed in new PM?
I'm trying to get used to the new PM, and I think I can almost live with it. The biggest problem for me is that there are two mutual funds MINDX (Matthews India) and LIDIX (Laudus Rosenberg International Discovery) that the new PM says are a "security type not currently supported in the Portfolio Manager". Can anyone tell me why it would just stop supporting these two mutual funds? Other funds from the same family (Matthews Funds) are supported just fine, such as MCHFX and MPACX. I need some idea of a fix coming or a suggested workaround. Does anyone from Microsoft ...

how do I draw a line in a chart at a specific location
I am producing a chart where column A contains days 1 - 365, column B has values and CELL C1 has one value lets just say 20. I want to chart whatever is in columns a and b (lets assume it is a line chart) and want to draw a horizontal line in the chart at what CELL C1 contains. Is this possible? Jon Peltier has instructions for adding a horizontal line to a chart: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html#AddLine Charles wrote: > I am producing a chart where column A contains days 1 - 365, column B has > values and CELL C1 has one value lets just say 20. > I...

Overloading MFC Functions
I have a custom control for which I want to write a Create function. But when I try, I can't use it, I only am able to use the default Create function (from CWnd). When I try to use the other I get the "no overloaded function takes xx arguments". Any thoughts here? tia B Create is virtual so you should be able to override it (I do that all the time). Make sure the arguments are the same as the original: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0yhc9kx4(VS.80).aspx Tom "saywhat" <no@fuk.no> wrote in message news:7D64g.77$b51.43@fe03.lga... > &...

Anyone know how to get the stock symbols via MoneyLink?
I'm trying to extract the stock symbols from MS Money to excel. Unfortunately, using MoneyLink I can only seem to get at the full stock name, not the symbol. A reasonable second choice would be to copy and paste an Excel report, but they also seem to exclude the symbol for the full stock name. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! Dave Smith ...

"Hotspots" for Visio drawings
Have recently implemented wireless for the hospital I work for. Wanting to add "hotspots" to existing floor prints that are in Visio format so that when you roll across or click on a wireless AP location it will display a text box w/ the info for that particular unit. Feel free to respond to dbennett@augustamed.com Thanks ! have you considered from the toolbar Insert => comment... al "DBennett" <DBennett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57A47246-D689-4B83-8B8F-AAB4AF2D0987@microsoft.com... > Have recently implemented wireless for the hospi...

Symbol PDT-3100
Hi, I've inherited a Symbol PDT-3100, has anyone used this with RMS for stock takeing? We've generated our Barcodes thru RMS using Code 3 of 9. Any help would be appreciated. ...

Outbound Mail Queue
Exchange 2003 SP2. An employee at one of my customers sent an email with an 8MB attachement to over 750 recipients. We can't stop it sending. I have stopping the SMTP service, deleting all the files under "C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi1\Queue" (only 2 non related messages in that location) and restarted the SMTP service. No change. Since they were sent from an internal Outlook Client the message would be in te .edb? How/Where do I delete the email? On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 02:19:02 -0700, Hedgemeister <Hedgemeister@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange...

Why isn't there a cent ($.01) symbol in Microsoft Word?
This is driving me nuts! I cannot find the cent symbol anywhere. I have gone to INSERT -> SYMBOL -> CURRENCY multiple times and tried ALT+ 1,0,6,2. None of it seems to work for me. If someone could please help it would be much appreciated. Thank You Hold down the Alt Key and press 0162 on the Number Keypad. Regards Glenn "Mwber62" wrote: > This is driving me nuts! I cannot find the cent symbol anywhere. I have gone > to INSERT -> SYMBOL -> CURRENCY multiple times and tried ALT+ 1,0,6,2. None > of it seems to work for me. If someone cou...

How to draw custom text on Title bar like "Send Feedback" on windows 7 beta
I want to draw some text on the windows title bar in Windows 7. I was put the drawing text code on the WM_NCPAINT and WM_NCACTIVATE handler. It's activeted when I don't use windows 7 theme. How to draw custom text on Title bar like "Send Feedback" on windows 7 beta. I don't want button style or hyperlink. I want only text. You need to say more about this. generally, this is handled by subclassing the MDI child frame and clearing the FWS_ADDTOTITLE flag in the styles; this allows you to SetWindowText anything you want any time you want, but if you DON'T S...

How can I rotate objects in draw without changing shape?
When I make an object in excel draw the object changes shape. ie. square becomes rectangle, circle become oval. I wish them to remain as I drew them. That is what happens when you hold down SHIFT as you make the drawing. Do you have a wandering digit? best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "oldgunnersmate" <oldgunnersmate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2646F058-D290-48A7-9CBC-EAEFD64C0DDD@microsoft.com... > When I make an object in excel draw the object changes shape. ie. square > b...

Overload symbol for electrical drawings
i cant find any overload symbol for electrical circuits for motors.... nor can i find solid state overload symbols? ...

how to programatically custom draw text in a icon?
i have written the following codes, HICON hIcon=AfxGetApp()->LoadIcon(IDI_ICON1); ICONINFO IconInfo; ::GetIconInfo (hIcon, &IconInfo); BITMAP bmp; ::GetObject (IconInfo.hbmColor, sizeof (BITMAP), (LPVOID) &bmp); long cx = bmp.bmWidth; long cy = bmp.bmHeight; HBITMAP hBmp = (HBITMAP) ::CopyImage (IconInfo.hbmColor, IMAGE_BITMAP, 0, 0, 0); CDC dcMem; dcMem.CreateCompatibleDC (NULL); if (hBmp == NULL) return; HBITMAP hOldBmp = (HBITMAP) dcMem.SelectObject (hBmp); dcMem.SetBkMode(TRANSPARENT); dcMem.SetTextColor(RGB(0,255,0)); CString str=_T("Ho"); d...

Can I Delete Symbol in Cell That Has A Formula?
I am using Excel 2004 for Mac and can't fiigur out how to get rid of the little green triangle in the upper left hand corner of a cell that contains a formula. Is there a way to accomplish this? I am not using my Mac at the moment but a guess would be excel>preferences>error checking and uncheck enambe background error checking or something similar on a pc it's under tools>options>error checking Regards, Peo Sjoblom "John" wrote: > I am using Excel 2004 for Mac and can't fiigur out how to get rid of the > little green triangle in the upper ...

overloaded
I have 533 updates stored on my computer now how can i get rid of them if they are no longer used now I guess when you get updates it dont take out the earlier one's they should so you dont use your intire compter memory to updates ...how dose this work or what do i have to do to know which ones are no longer needed. How to reclaim disk space on a Windows XP-based computer that has a hard disk capacity of 4 GB or less See if this help, in an attempt to reclaim some space <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956324> <http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/spack.htm> ...

How to Draw Lines directly on the form
I have an external VB6 program that captures signatures from a touch pad by drawing directly on the from or a VB picture box. It uses the VB Pset and Line methods of the form and/or picture box object to do the actual drawing. Is there any way to do this in access using either the Image control or on an Access form itself? As far as I know in Access 2K neither of these controls have these methods available. I realize I may still have problems getting Access to play nice with the Active X control for the touch pad, but unless I can actually draw the signature I am pretty much stuck u...

symbol _kCFLocaleGroupiNgSeparator
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Hi, <br> I just upgraded my MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 15' running Leopard (old aluminum style) one of the new (unibody) 17 inch MacBook Pros running Snow Leopard. I used the migration assistant and a time-capsule disk to &quot;migrate&quot;. Most things are working fine, like Powerpoint for instance. Word however, is not happy. I keep getting a dialog &quot;Microsoft Word quit unexpectedly&quot;. <br><br>I did some research and tried a few things, most notably; fixing permissions, removing ...