Opening Visio 2002 documents in Visio 2003 gives error "unexpected end of file"

Hi,

I recently upgraded from Visio 2002 to Visio 2003,
and now I no longer can open my visio documents
I each time get the error message unable to open file : "unexpected end of
file"

while they still open fine in Visio 2002

Did anyone else came across this
and if so... anyone has a solution???

Regards

Olivier

0
LightningBit
8/27/2004 8:09:03 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Error:An unexpected end of file parsing CDATA has occurred.
I am creating a XML document which opens fine in IE. Implies MSXML thinks it is a well formed document. But when I try to load this document in VB.net using the following code Dim doc As New XmlDocument doc.Load("C:\Projects\SQLXML\corc.xml") I get the following error: "System.Xml.XmlException: An unexpected end of file parsing CDATA has occurred. Line 6, position 1. at System.Xml.XmlScanner.ScanCData() at System.Xml.XmlScanner.ScanMarkup() at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.ParseTag() at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.ParseBeginTagExpandCharEntities() at System.Xml.XmlTextR...