Open a Visio diagram created in a trial version of Visio 2007

--
Leigh Truitt
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Sun, 13 May 2007 15:34:01 -0700, Leigh Truitt
<LeighTruitt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Open a Visio diagram created in a trial version of Visio 2007

Is this a question or a statement?
Has the trial expired?
What type of diagram?
Is there a problem opening it?
Have you downloaded the Visio viewer?

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.        http://www.sandrila.co.uk/
I was unable to post the entire question.  I created a diagram in a trial

Thanks for your help.
--
Leigh Truitt

"Paul Herber" wrote:

> On Sun, 13 May 2007 15:34:01 -0700, Leigh Truitt
> <LeighTruitt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Open a Visio diagram created in a trial version of Visio 2007
>
> Is this a question or a statement?
> Has the trial expired?
> What type of diagram?
> Is there a problem opening it?
> Have you downloaded the Visio viewer?
>

> --
> Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.        http://www.sandrila.co.uk/

What is an addin (in Excel) and how can we create one?
Hi, I want to know what an excel addin is and how to create an excel addin (not the method Save as .xla) for say, to check the occurances of an item. In Col A, several items are listed like item1, item2, item3 etc upto item10. Some items repeat more than once. Can an addin be created to check the no. of occurances of AN item in this list? If so how> Thank You Hi Shajueasow, See: http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut03.htm for a tutorial. --- Regards, Norman "shajueasow" <shajueasow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9DC9E994-13FE-4FFA-957E-10...

Blackberry Internet Email & Exch 2007
Greets... Have some Blackberrys that were using BB Internet Email connection. Worked fine with Exch. 2003. Now we upgraded to Exch. 2007 and Blackbery Internet Connection (via T-Mobile) gives us "Cannot connect to server". I think this is related to the old method of accessing via web: i.e. HTTPS:\\mail.company.com\exchange\username doesn't work the same under 2007. I've tried Https:\\mail.company.com\owa\username and that doesn't work either... Thanks, Cheesle Check out this link: http://www.blackberry.com/select/exchange2007/ cheers, Guga Varo Exchange Gr...

Publisher 2000

opening links in outlook

How do I create a CORRECT histogram?
I'm trying to create a histogram for 50 values. I've put in the upper bounds as my bin values, as was posted by another user. However, the frequency output chart that is created by the histogram does not match the same frequencies that my data shows. Many times, the frequency is off by one, either positive or negative. Moreover, I want the lower bounds of the data set to show up. How do I do that? Perhaps Mike Middleton's "Better Histograms" approach will help: http://www.treeplan.com/better.htm - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Cus...

Problem trying to open old money file

Email with tiny attachments open slow

Need an open house sign in sheet

Creating PDF No Longer Works in Any Office Product
I'm not sure when things stopped working. I have MSO 2003 and Windows 2007. When I hit the PDF button in Excel, it starts going through the PDF motions but then Excel locks up and stops responding. In Word, the screen blinks a few times and then just goes back to Word without making the PDF. This is getting frustrating, any ideas? Try this first if you use Excel 2007 Run Office Diagnostics. Office Button>Excel Options...Resources -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Creating folders from Excel Columns

cannot open excel file from outlook

opening links

how to cancel the 60 day free trial
i need help trying to take the free trial of microsoft office off i dont know how to cancel it can anyone help me please ???? Uninstall the software. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "Brenda" <Brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:37769DAE-5C81-456F-86DA-4B1F90E4D1E1@microsoft.com... >i need help trying to take the free trial of microsoft office off i dont >know > how to cancel it can anyone help me please ???? ...

EXCEL Files open Slow

Quick Create for Custom Entities
Hi ALL, Do we have any provision to have Quick Create facility for Custom Entities. We are able to create the same for system entities like Contacts and Accounts. Please let us know if any workaround is available to facilitate the same. Thanks and Regards Vijay Vijay, You can use the following JavaScript code to open the quick create form: var entityTypeCode = 10000; var newRecord = openStdDlg("/_forms/QuickCreateReturn/quickcreate.aspx?crmFormSubmitObjectType=" + entityTypeCode, entityTypeCode, 400, 400); newRecord is null if the user cancels the dialog and a LookupControlI...

How to display an object name in the Name Box in Excel 2007?
Hello: In Excel 2003, if I select a series in a graph, the Name Box shows the name of the series and the formula box shows the data range. However, in Excel 2007, it does not show anything in the Name Box. Is there an option to make it display? I scanned the Excel Options, but did not see any. Perhaps I miss it? Thanks, Q They forgot how useful that was. It was also visible in 2003 in the Chart toolbar. The selected chart element is visible in the top left control in the last two chart tools ribbon tabs. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltier...

Opening a second mdb file from an open mdb file
I have two mdb files (one used for general department use and the other for detailed reporting). For ease of maintenance, I'd like to keep these mdb files separate, but I would like to have the ability to open the second mdb file from the general dept Access program. Is there an exisitng macro or VBA code I could use to accomplish this task? Thanks for your help. Sure, you can easily just shell out to another app: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm or even create a hyperlink that opens the file. Just create a label, go to the property sheet and enter a path in the hype...

Directory Open
Hi, I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, not to open a file but to open a directory. How should I do it? I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for opening just a directory and not a file. I just want to read in the user selection of directory and the file name will be set in my application. Thanks! On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:15:36 -0800, Dave wrote: > I would like to create a Button which opens a dialog box, > not to open a file but to open a directory. > > How should I do it? > I thought of using CFileDialog but it does not allow for ...

in Word 2007 Bookmark Function disabled. How to restore?
I've been creating macros. somehow I've managed to get the 'Add' 'Delete' 'Go To' buttons on the BookMark Message Box greyed out, so now I can't make bookmarks. How to re-activate them - anyone know? To enable the buttons you must have a valid bookmark typed in the box. A valid bookmark must be all one word, using only letters, numbers, and underline characters. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "fionamaddock" <fionamaddock@discussions.microsoft.com> ...