Can anyone tell me how I can get multiple hyperlinks in the same shape
to work? I have no problem inserting the hyperlinks, but they all
point to only one.

I scoured these posts, and found this
(http://groups.google.com/groups?q=hyperlink+group:microsoft.public.visio.*&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=microsoft.public.visio.*&selm=3eea6467%241%40news.microsoft.com&rnum=2),
which doesn't appear to work.

Thanks in advance--

RAD
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Um, which version of Visio are you using? As far as I know, at least Visio
2002 and Visio 2003 support multiple hyperlinks. Can't remember if Visio
2000 does or not.

In these versions, it's simply a matter of clicking the "New" button in the
Insert > Hyperlinks... dialog box.

--

Hope this helps,

Chris Roth
Visio MVP
visioguy @ extremely warm mail.com

"RAD" <rdavenport@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how I can get multiple hyperlinks in the same shape
> to work? I have no problem inserting the hyperlinks, but they all
> point to only one.
>
> I scoured these posts, and found this

(http://groups.google.com/groups?q=hyperlink+group:microsoft.public.visio.*&
hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=microsoft.public.visio.*&selm=3eea6467%241
%40news.microsoft.com&rnum=2),
> which doesn't appear to work.
>
> Thanks in advance--
>
> RAD

0
visioguy1 (7)
2/9/2004 9:23:09 PM
Doh! Thanks Chris. Using 2003--for the life of me couldn't figure out
the "new" part. Thanks again.

"Chris Roth" <visioguy@haughtmayol.kom> wrote in message news:<#AlcsL17DHA.2392@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>...
> Um, which version of Visio are you using? As far as I know, at least Visio
> 2002 and Visio 2003 support multiple hyperlinks. Can't remember if Visio
> 2000 does or not.
>
> In these versions, it's simply a matter of clicking the "New" button in the
> Insert > Hyperlinks... dialog box.
>
> --
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Chris Roth
> Visio MVP
> visioguy @ extremely warm mail.com

Multiple workbooks from customers
I am recieving 10 different spreadsheets from customers which all contain the information I need. The issue arises that in that I only need 7 columns from each workbook, but they are not in the same order. Is there anyway to sort this? I can collate the data into one workbook if this will help. I get these reports on a monthly basis so I would love a macro to help fix this. Thanks Rory Downey presented the following explanation : > I am recieving 10 different spreadsheets from customers which all contain the > information I need. The issue arises that in that I only need 7 columns ...

Show open work orders on large screen in shop
I have a customer request that may sound sort of unusual. I am having trouble coming up with words for it so that I can even do a search for a solution! It's not that complex, but I don't know the "right words" to search for a solution. I am working on an Access 2KDB for a manufacturing company. One division does onsite repair. They have multiple crews that are dispatched to various sites to perform the repairs. Currently they use a whiteboard to update status of the jobs. The Access DB has a "Jobs in Work" screen that displays all of the key information that the w...

To count the data using multiple criteria in multiple columns
Hi, I have datas in cell range A1:C4, where A being name of the projects (one project may occur in two or more places), B being the task number, C being week for completion of the task. Now I have to count the number of cells with given week of completion in a given project. This is to identify the number of tasks in a particular week in a particular project. How shall I do this. Please help me with ideas. =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A4="project"),--(C1:C4=week_num)) -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "Rajesh" <Rajesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

count multiple values from contiguous range
Hi there, I need to create a formula that applies on text cells to count the frequency of two text values from a contiguous range. I used this formula but didn't work: =SUM(IF((F19:F21="Completed")+(F19:F21="Failed");1;0)) but I received This #VALUE! error.!!! The values (words) I'm looking for are "Completed" and "Failed". I want the total number for both of them as a sum. That is an array formula - you need to commit it using CTRL-SHIFT- ENTER instead of the usual <Enter>. Here's an alternative non-array formu...

HOWTO create a Mail Merge Template in MSCRM with multiple child records
Hi, I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order details (product and prices) related to the order record? This sounds like a parent-child template. Any idea? On Jun 2, 1:26=A0pm, "Benjie Fallar III" <bfall...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in > Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. > My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order > details (prod...

**Multiple offices multiple deposits**
We have a number of offices that prepare their own deposits and take this cash to the bank. We are in the process of rolling GP out to these offices through Terminal Server and wonder how other multi office companies deal with this. When having multiple people creating multiple receipts and deposits within GP, how do you handle it so that each receipt/check is easily recognizable by the person who is inputting the deposit? Thanks in advance for your advise! Gail Richner Gail: You can have each person doing Cash Receipts or Bank Transactions code the Receipt number/Transaction numb...

VLOOKUP not working with data from PeopleSoft
I have data which has come from PeopleSoft. One file is a list of current employees (about 4,500 rows) including a unique ID and I am looking up their date of birth in another file which is list of all employees, past and present (just over 7,000 rows). For some reason the vlookup is not returning any data and is just showing the formula in the cell. I feel the problem is something in the format of the data coming from PeopleSoft but can't think of anything else to try. I use vlookup heaps so don't think there is anything wrong with the formula. I have checked that...

sumproduct of multiple sheets
Hi, I am using the below sumproduct formula =sumproduct((sheet1!A1:A50000="Mark")*(sheet1!A1:A50000="Automatic")) I have to make the formula for almost 20-25 sheets. so i have to put the formula in 25 cells to know the result of 25 sheets. Is there any sumproduct formaula to take the data from all sheet at one go and give me the result in one cell regards, rkp You are better off Grouping your 25 Worksheets and entering the SUMPRODUCT Function once with NO sheet references, then use =SUM(Sheet1:sheet25!A1) to get you grand total. Where A1 on each of ...

Editing multiple cells with one action????
I have created many IF statements running down the page. To fill dow the page I added $ to the cell that I wanted to remain constant but no I want to fil across so I have to change the $ to a different cel reference in the IF statement. To avoid changing each individual IF statement (there are quite a few I was wondering if there was a way I could highlight all of the cell and just make the change in one which will change all of th highlighted cells. Please help, thanks. = -- Pedro ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Pedros's Profile: http://www.ex...

Unstable view
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C76D6F.4A95FED0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Each time I select another item at the bottom of the list, the listbox always move the scrollbar itself to redisplay the list and see the first selected item. I always have to move the scrollbar again to go far down at the bottom of the list to be able to select another item... Did I miss something to do, with this ListBox? jmarc... ------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C76D6F.4A95FED0 Content-Type: text/html; ...

How do you separate multiple lines from Excel into Access
Hello, I am importing data from an excel spreadsheet, which is fielded this way: Parcel_ID, Owner_First_Name, Owner_Last_Name, etc... The first column, the Parcel ID, could look like this: Parcel_ID 7-5-029-001 But sometimes, because the SAME owner may have more than one parcel (under the SAME name), some of the fields can have up to three entries in the same cell, which are separated by a new line. Which could look like this: Parcel_ID 7-5-030-001 7-5-031-001 7-5-032-001 When I bring in the spreadsheet into Access, using File/Get External Data/Import, the access table NOW has all thre...

Multiple emails received
Hi, We have been receiving complaints from one of our external recipients that they are receiving multiple copies (sometimes 3 or 5 or 8) of the same email. We don't have this problem with our other external recipients. Does anybody have this problem and resolution? I turn on the diagnostic logging for a day when there was an occurence of multiple emails and I did not see any multiple instances of the same email passing through our Internet Mail service logs. Our Exchange is 5.5 Enterprise. Any insights would be great. Thanks TagaR On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:24:02 -0700, "Taga...

Working offline and Synchronizing Folders
When attempting to work off line an error is appearing, "the attempt to logon to MS Exchange Server has failed". I am connected to an Hosted Exchange server through a dial up internet connection. "Make this folder available offline" box is not appearing. May have something to do with it. ...

how to use multiple regression
Please can anyone help me solve this problem. Use linest function to estimate what A,B,C & D will be, Compare them. Y= a+bx+cx^2+dx^3 assum x=0, x=1, .................. x= 100 Calculate the corresponding value of Y. Choose any coefficient for the constant. Thanks and regards, Dave As written, your post is a little puzzling. To use LINEST() you're going to need to start with both a series of X values and a series of Y values. So you won't "Calculate the corresponding value of Y," but you can use the regression coefficients and the constant to get estimates of Y. If...

Reading multiple values from another table.
I have a table with general information in it such as Subject, Reference Rumber, Comments. I would like to have another table with Company Reference and Responsibility. So when I create a new record including Subject and Reference Number, I could look up values from the second table to fill in multiple instances of Company Reference and Responsibility. A better example would be a form to order pizza. The main form would contain name, address, Size and type of pizza. Then from the same form, you would look up toppings from a seperate table to add multiple toppings to each instance of a pizza. ...

Automatically selecting Multiple E-mails
My Outlook 2003 has developed an intermittent problem. On occasion my Outlook will not allow me to select a single e- mail. It reacts in the same way as it would if you held down the Shift key when making a selection and highlights all the e-mails between the first e-mail and whichever other e-mail you click on. At the same time I am unable to sort my Inbox! The only way to resolve this issue seems to be to reboot, as closing down Outlook and restarting the application does not seem to make any difference. ...

how to Assign Hyperlink to Button in Spreadsheet
I create a button with command tool ber but cannot find help to assign a hyperlink to it Can you use a button from the Forms toolbar instead? Then you can just right click on that button and assign hyperlink. Warren Deeker wrote: > > I create a button with command tool ber but cannot find help to assign a > hyperlink to it -- Dave Peterson ...

paste command not work in 'comment'
how do i paste copied values in a comment If you want to copy a range of values into a comment, here's a start. Select the range of values first, then run the macro. It'll prompt you for a cell location to which you'll create a comment containing the values. Sub CopyIntoComment() Dim cell As Range Dim strAllCells As String Dim strComLocation As String If Intersect(ActiveSheet.UsedRange, Selection) Is Nothing Then MsgBox "Nothing selected." Exit Sub End If strComLocation = InputBox("Enter cell where comment will go:") If strComLocation = ""...

Multiple Worksheets, multiple lines and summarizing into one works
I am working with a spreadsheet which can have multiple spreadsheets all formatted the same way. Now although these sheets are all formatted the same way some may have 1 row of data while another may have 10 rows of data. I am wanting to incorporate these into a summary worksheet at the beginning of my spreadsheet which will list all of these rows automatically. What kind of table or formula would I need to look into to make this happen? Hi, there is a possible solution at 'Merge cells from all or some worksheets into one Master sheet' (http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm) -...

Multiple lines tool tip [2]
Please read my question in the previous "Multiple lines tool tip" message. Thanks ...

Multiple signatures #5
I have used the feature of multiple signatures for more than just signatures for a long time. I often have repetative remarks that must go in emails and this has worked wonderfully until I got my new computer with Microsoft outlook 2007. Now only one signature is permitted in the email. If you attempt to enter another it replaces the one entered immediately before. So, now I am struggeling with entering information by hand. How can this be set to allow multiple signatures to be entered in an email? Does any one know? Nancy King <Nancy King@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Subform Linking To Multiple Master Fields Optional
Hi, I posted a question yesterday which Karl helped me, but I want to take it further by linking the master fields to the subform where whichever control I place a value I want it to return in the subform accordingly. Let me clarify on the setup: The subform is based on a query named ACCOUNTS with the fields: Name Company Arrival (which is date field) Departure (which is date field) Charge In the Form named ACCOUNTS SEARCH I have controls named: Pick Company (Which is a combo box) Pick Arrival (which is date field) Pick Departure (which is date field) Now the criteria is s...

Deleting 1 account when multiple at institution
This is related to Money 2005. (FWIW, I'm sorry I upgraded. Several years ago Money was a great product. Over the past couple of annual upgrades more things are broken than work correctly. I'm a MS advocate, but they should be ashamed of this product.) At any rate... In times past I had 3 accounts with Citibank. 1 of them was closed several years ago. On Citibank's web interface this old account still shows up. When I had Money 2005 connect to Citibank for online banking, it downloaded information on 3 accounts--1 of which no longer exists. I tried to delete this ac...

Formular in multiple work sheets
Hi We sell shoes and use an excel worksheet to record itdividual stor orders for pre season orders. The styles are vertically down the sheet (100+), and the sizes ar across the sheet.(14). In the final week of the sales period all th orders are compiled and set to the factory. There could be 200 individual orders. Is there a simple(quick way) to get a total for each size in eac style, ie. automatically link the cells without having to do eac incividually? Many thanks Stephe -- BRANDON9 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BRANDON99's Profile: htt...

Auto correct the accidental use of cAPS LOCK. not working
I have OL2003 and have checked the box to auto correct the accidental use of cAPS LOCK. This doesn't work and I have to delete what I type and start again.(I'm a keyboard watching typer). are you using word or outlook as the editor? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Out...