Can anyone tell me how I can get multiple hyperlinks in the same shape
to work? I have no problem inserting the hyperlinks, but they all
point to only one.

I scoured these posts, and found this
(http://groups.google.com/groups?q=hyperlink+group:microsoft.public.visio.*&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=microsoft.public.visio.*&selm=3eea6467%241%40news.microsoft.com&rnum=2),
which doesn't appear to work.

Thanks in advance--

RAD
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Um, which version of Visio are you using? As far as I know, at least Visio
2002 and Visio 2003 support multiple hyperlinks. Can't remember if Visio
2000 does or not.

In these versions, it's simply a matter of clicking the "New" button in the
Insert > Hyperlinks... dialog box.

--

Hope this helps,

Chris Roth
Visio MVP
visioguy @ extremely warm mail.com

"RAD" <rdavenport@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me how I can get multiple hyperlinks in the same shape
> to work? I have no problem inserting the hyperlinks, but they all
> point to only one.
>
> I scoured these posts, and found this

(http://groups.google.com/groups?q=hyperlink+group:microsoft.public.visio.*&
hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=microsoft.public.visio.*&selm=3eea6467%241
%40news.microsoft.com&rnum=2),
> which doesn't appear to work.
>
> Thanks in advance--
>
> RAD

0
visioguy1 (7)
2/9/2004 9:23:09 PM
Doh! Thanks Chris. Using 2003--for the life of me couldn't figure out
the "new" part. Thanks again.

"Chris Roth" <visioguy@haughtmayol.kom> wrote in message news:<#AlcsL17DHA.2392@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>...
> Um, which version of Visio are you using? As far as I know, at least Visio
> 2002 and Visio 2003 support multiple hyperlinks. Can't remember if Visio
> 2000 does or not.
>
> In these versions, it's simply a matter of clicking the "New" button in the
> Insert > Hyperlinks... dialog box.
>
> --
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Chris Roth
> Visio MVP
> visioguy @ extremely warm mail.com

Problem
Outlook 2007 stops working every time 10 seconds after I run it under Windows Vista. In the event viewer I have this: Faulting application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 12.0.4518.1014, time stamp 0x4542840f, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp 0x4549bdc9, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000af1c9, process id 0xc30, application start time 0x01c747849b157af9. I tried to solve the problem with no success by doing this: 1. Reinstall/repair outlook 2007 2. disabled all the adding in Outlook 2007. Any idea how to solve it ? thanks ra294 Y.A Just guessing but, the...

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

'Microsoft Money has stopped working'
Running MS Money 2007, Windows Vista (home premium). Starting last night, directly after logging in (or working off line), I get an error 'Microsoft Money has stopped working' and money crashes; the problem details are below. Worked up until last night. I've tried system restore, uninstalling (including deleting money directory, and cleaning registry) and reinstalling, and the error persists. any suggestions? thanks, Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: MSMoney.EXE Application Version: 16.0.0.1303 Application Timestamp: 459cb23b Fault Module...

Charting multiple multiples

Single click selects multiple cells

microsoft outlook no longer working
I can't run outlook anymore for some strange reason When I try to it says outlook can't open the file containing the folders used to send and receive email messages and goes on to a screen asking for me to create a new personal folder or open the existing one when I try those options it doesn't work please help Thanks O o <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can't run outlook anymore for some strange reason > When I try to it says outlook can't open the file > containing the folders used to send and receive email > messages and goes on to...

distributing data into multiple cells

ulead photo explorer 8.0 no longer works in windows vista
ulead photo explorer 8.0 used to work ok in windows vista. now it fails with a c++ runtime error. this occured just after today's microsoft windows update. looks like it "broke" the software. and so now i need an alternative. all i need is something that works a bit like ulead photo explorer - that is something to view, organise and print digial photos. something free would be nice, but it's ok if the cost is low. i don't need anything powerful. thanks a lot in advance for any suggestions. On Dec 12, 1:26=A0am, rpgs rock dvds <cccddd...@hotmail.co.uk&g...

e-mail send button not working
I have noticed in the past week that the send button on messages to contact in Outlook does not send the message. When I go to close the message it asks to 'save'. I click yes. it is 'saved' but the message is not sent. when I go to the Drafts folder the message is there. I open it and try to send and it doesn't send the message. any thoughts on what I could have changed to give me this problem? Gordon in Alaska ...

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...

Localization with multiple string tables
The application has two string tables one for English and the other for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions are different. It seems that CString::LoadString does not load from the correct string table when i choose japanese from my regional settings on the control panel instead it loads english all the time. Is there any settings or configuration that i missed? Need ur help gurus >The application has two string tables one for English and the other >for Japanese. The IDs and Values are the same but only the captions >are different. It seems that CString::L...

InterruptMask...how it works ?
Hello, I'm working with Windows CE 5.0 and I have the following problem. Inside a touch driver, I call InterruptMask(TRUE) to mask the touch IRQ in some conditions. If I touch on the screen when the IRQ is masked all works fine (the touch doesn't responding) but when I call InterruptMask(FALSE) to unmask the touch IRQ, all the IRQ generated previously are sent. Why ?? Does the InterruptMask work fine ?? Thanks, Paolo paolo patierno wrote: > Hello, > I'm working with Windows CE 5.0 and I have the following problem. > Inside a touch driver, I call Interru...