More free Visio stencils from Microsoft

Last month, Microsoft made available some free stencils for the IT crowd.

Network Equipment Shapes for Microsoft Visio - A set of 24 Microsoft Visio
stencils containing manufacturer-specific network equipment shapes for rack
and data center diagrams. Create detailed rack and data center diagrams
using this set of 2,000 shapes representing network equipment from 3Com,
APC, Cisco, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Nortel, Panduit, and Sun
Microsystems. These shapes are exact replicas of the network devices and are
drawn to scale with port-level details. Front and rear views are included
for most devices.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=46C2E389-F4C2-44DB-8E50-2DF45116151A&displaylang=en

 and

Office Communications Server 2007 and 2007 R2 Visio Stencils - The Office
Communications Server 2007 and 2007 R2 Visio stencils contain icons for
Office Communications Server 2007 and 2007 R2 server roles and components.
Use the Office Communications Server 2007 and 2007 R2 Visio stencils to
create your own diagrams of Office Communications Server topologies using
Visio.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=543705f6-d02a-436e-8b34-5c796550022a

John.

0
John
11/13/2009 2:00:59 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Thanks John!

"John... Visio MVP" wrote:

> Last month, Microsoft made available some free stencils for the IT crowd.
>
> Network Equipment Shapes for Microsoft Visio - A set of 24 Microsoft Visio
> stencils containing manufacturer-specific network equipment shapes for rack
> and data center diagrams. Create detailed rack and data center diagrams
> using this set of 2,000 shapes representing network equipment from 3Com,
> APC, Cisco, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Nortel, Panduit, and Sun
> Microsystems. These shapes are exact replicas of the network devices and are
> drawn to scale with port-level details. Front and rear views are included
> for most devices.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=46C2E389-F4C2-44DB-8E50-2DF45116151A&displaylang=en
>

>  and
>
> Office Communications Server 2007 and 2007 R2 Visio Stencils - The Office
> Communications Server 2007 and 2007 R2 Visio stencils contain icons for
> Office Communications Server 2007 and 2007 R2 server roles and components.
> Use the Office Communications Server 2007 and 2007 R2 Visio stencils to
> create your own diagrams of Office Communications Server topologies using
> Visio.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=543705f6-d02a-436e-8b34-5c796550022a
>
> John.
>
> .

You a 7-Day FREE Trial
We Are Offering You a 7-Day FREE Trial to the internet's Hottest New Business Opportunity! If you missed out on the DOT COM boom, now is your chance to cash in on the massive and growing global demand in our $20 BILLION PER YEAR market. We'll show you how to create an income that will come to you for years and grow with each passing month. A SIMPLE, Fully-Automated, REJECTION-FREE Internet Marketing System! Finally, an EASY, proven, FREE system that will truly help anyone willing to follow our guidance succeed! Average People Are Making Money! Average people are putting their home...

How do I arc grouped items in Visio?
I am using Visio to make a diagram of our Auditorium. I have the room and the chairs done but I cannot figure out how to get the chairs to arc. Right now they are just grouped and in a straight line. Please help. Thanks. Visio doesn't have a convert to arc function. If you've grouped the chairs, you'll have to ungroup them. You might want to draw a guide line using the elipse tool-it'll give you the most uniform curvature. Then just move your chairs and rotate them as necessary. HTH Wapperdude "Randy" wrote: > I am using Visio to make a diagram of our...

Finding Table and Field Information in Microsoft Dynamics GP
Finding Table and Field Information in Microsoft Dynamics GP By David Musgrave To get information about tables and fields in Microsoft Dynamics GP, you can use any of the following 10 methods: 1. Open the Microsoft Dynamics GP window that contains the data you are interested in, and then select Tools -> Integrate -> Table Import to see the tables associated with the Dexterity Form. 2. Open the Microsoft Dynamics GP window that contains the data you are interested in, and then select Tools -> Customise -> Customise Current Window. Once you’re in Modifier Layout mode, look...

free dot interview questions information
..NET database dev questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-database-dev-questions.html Some general quickies http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-general-quickies.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 1 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-1.html ..NET WebDev interview questions - Part 3 http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/net-webdev-interview-questions-part-3.html Electronic engineer interview questions http://freedownloadablebooks.blogspot.com/2008/03/electronic-engineer-interview-...

freeing up space
If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the changes, does that free up space in the store? On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:27:04 -0800, dlv <dlv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >If you delete an attachment or an image from a message, then save the >changes, does that free up space in the store? Not enough to care about I would think. Unless you have a 10 GB attachment. ...

Avery Templates & Microsoft Publisher
Can I download additional (new) Avery templates into Microsoft Publisher? I cannot find a usable alternative for the stock that I have purchased. What stock are you trying to use? -- Don Vancouver, USA "mcgky" <mcgky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8EBF49CF-B573-425F-B449-F1898C342FB3@microsoft.com... > Can I download additional (new) Avery templates into Microsoft Publisher? I > cannot find a usable alternative for the stock that I have purchased. Hi mcgky (mcgky@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || Can I download addi...

Microsoft Hosted cRM
Is it possible using the Microsoft CRM Hosted environment to allow customization of form appearance based on Business Units, Roles or Teams? Without this ability I am finding it hard to justify even considering this application (as our customers have wildly varying data for their orders and invoices). Hi Chris This is definitely possible. We have tested this in our hosted environment sucessfully. I does require some custom JavaScript attached to the CRM form OnLoad event though. "Chris" wrote: > Is it possible using the Microsoft CRM Hosted environment to allow > cus...

Which Version of Visio is this?
I am new at database modeling and reading a book called "Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Databases By John V. Petersen" which uses (Old Versions) Visio & Access for examples. But the book does not say which versions. In the book the author makes an ERD diagram using the Crow's Feet ERD.VST from the Solutions/Database folder using the "Create Database Wizard". Which version of Visio is this. How to make a Access Database from Visio? Is this function availabe in all versions. On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 07:28:04 -0800, JAA149 <JAA149@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Question about Microsoft WSE 3.0 Runtime
What is Microsoft WSE 3.0 Runtime? Is it part of any of these .NET Framework applications: 2.0 SP2; 3.0 SP2; and 3.5 SP1 ? Thank you "Holmes" <Holmes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58D9B5CA-8C2A-4541-8B9D-17811F4B58CA@microsoft.com... > What is Microsoft WSE 3.0 Runtime? > Is it part of any of these .NET Framework applications: 2.0 SP2; 3.0 SP2; > and 3.5 SP1 ? > > Thank you Google is your friend; don't be afraid to use it: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=What+is+Microsoft+WSE+3.0+Runtime&a...

Missing Free/Busy Folder #2
I have read the other postings regarding the fix to the missing Free/Busy. When you follow the recommendations from the following KB articles: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;284200 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;275171 There is only one Administrative Group folder. Also the client has several folders created under the public folder. Will I need to reset their published folders under public? Also will there be any other information that I will need to rest after coping the new GUID ? Hi Michael, When we put in a new GUID we will dest...

Free books on Excel; Free Add-In
You may download the free books and software from http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) Excel For Beginners Charting in Excel Excel- Beyond the Basics Managing & Tabulating Data in Excel Financial Analysis Using Excel Statistics Using Excel Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" VJ VJ wrote: > You may download the free books and software from > http://www.vgupta.com (offer good till Dec 31 2003) > Software: "Excel Usability Enhancer" I note that the only significant installation instructions were:- "Double click to launch the add-in &q...

Announcement: Microsoft Session on Outlook at TechEd
Hello folks, My name is Jeff Smith, and I am the Product Planner at Microsoft responsible for Outlook. At next week's TechEd Conference in San Diego, we will be hosting a session to gather feedback from folks on Outlook Programmability. I am posting this message to invite anyone who will be attending TechEd to join us next week. This is an excellent opportunity for you to provide your input directly to the Outlook Product Team. DETAILS: Title: "Geek Eye for the Outlook Guy (and Gal): Outlook Programmability Futures" (catchy, huh?) When: Tuesday, May 25th, 8-10 p.m. PST Where: ...

Any Links to Free Manuals for Word 2007?
Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro Office Word 2007? I did downlaod one from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/ms-office-training-manuals.html but it doesn't include all the topics that I want to learn! Any help will be much appreciated! Amit http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/FX100485361033.aspx?pid=CL100605171033 Daddy "Rajeev Rawat" <rajeev.rawat1@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:b49a7fb1-2599-4529-8583-b03284aac736@y17g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone seem to know links to Free Good Quality manuals fro...

Site missing in System Folder
Hi, I have 7 sites in my Exchange 2000 organization. 4 of them was migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000, the other 3 are new. In system folders - schedule+ free busy of the 3 new sites I can only see the local site. On the other 4 sites I see only them selfs and none of the new sites. I think this is related to the problem that I have that people can't see each other's calendar when they make an appointment. Can someone help me solve this problem? Best reagards, S�nia Carvalho ...

Extend Published free/busy time, consequences.
Hello there. I am thinking of extending the published Free/Busy time in Outlook to a year or two into the future. But how about the consequences in doing so, as seen from the Exchange perspective. Before Exch 2007 this information was stored in a public folder, now in Exch 2007 the check is made directly in the calendar using OWA, so I guess that there should be no problem in doing so? Anyone got any info or best practice I can lean up against. Best regards Jesper. Free-busy data is pretty small so I doubt think you'll have any trouble. But, seriously, who...

Default Free/Busy Calendar time
I put a GPO in a few months ago to change the default free/busy time in outlook so that some of the Administrative Assistants could schedule things on their boss's calendars up to 4 months in advance. Since the time change/DST this gpo has stopped working. Has anyone seen this? The users haven't moved OU's, they haven't been upgraded, the GPO hasn't changed. If I'm posting this in the wrong group can someone point me the right way? ...

Free e-books!
Hello all, I have update my e-books.. Please take a look: http://freebooks2007.blogspot.com ...

Visio 2003 Ruler & Grid lines
I want to use Visio to do some framing plans. Can I set the Grid lines and Ruler to 16"...? Can I move the Ruler...? Thanks, Tom... On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:03:42 -0500, "TK" <tkarpowski@bennettcompany.com> wrote: >I want to use Visio to do some framing plans. >Can I set the Grid lines and Ruler to 16"...? >Can I move the Ruler...? menu Tools -> Ruler & Grid -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ Got it Grid spacing = Fixed... Thanks...! "Paul Herber" <SubstituteMy...

Free Manual
Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for my specific query cheers Download Excel VBA Language Reference from Microsoft http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2204a62e-4877-4563-8e83-4848dda796e4&displaylang=en -- Jacob "rraw75" wrote: > Oh By the way I downloaded the free Excel VBA manual from http://www.mousetraining.co.uk/training-manuals/Excel2003VBA.pdf but it doens't seem to provide me any answer for ...

Microsoft Money Open Source
Please consider releasing the source code for Microsoft Money to the opensource community so that that although Microsoft is no longer developing the Money Software the opensource community can keep on developing it for current users. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&qu...

FWD: Taste this corrective update from the Microsoft
--isinwvzi Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="lobjtsgcjzrlg"; type="multipart/alternative" --lobjtsgcjzrlg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="cdfhrkvyzsmzuy" --cdfhrkvyzsmzuy Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect ...

The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specific error 4294966781.
The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specific error 429496678 Event ID 702 Exchange server 5. No Application log has been generated Yesterday I had a crash of Information store and I was advised to delete the edb.chk file and restart. It worked. Right now I have disable Norton Antivirus server. I am still unable to start the services. Kindly help it is very urgent. Thanks in advance. Describe what has happened and what happens when you attempt to start InfoStore. Dev wrote: > Yesterday I had a crash of Information store and I was advised to d...

Microsoft Query #9
following issue, I have created a Query in Excel and need to edit the query, because I have to change the filter by column to change criteria. it's working fine on my computer, but when another person tries to edit the query he gets an errormessage "This query can not be edited by the query wizzard" and gets directly into MS Query. But I need the Wizzard to make it more user-friendly. Can anybody help? thanks in advance! regards SB hi, are all users using the same version of excel? You might also think of changing the MSQ to a parameter query where the query prompts ...

Offline defrag with Eseutil.exe - Yes or No
I have an exchange 2003 server with 10% (6gb of 56) disk space left. This place has no quotas for mailboxes but I will put them in place. So far I have cleaned out an additional 6 gb of space. The exchange database files don't shrink I understand unless you offline defrag them but I don't think this is recommended unless absolutely needed. I see how the available space is reported in the event log which verifies the space I have cleaned out. I'm leaning on not doing an offline defrag as there is no other app running on this server. Do you think its safe to let this server ha...

Visio Diagrams
I am a new user to Visio and was wondering if there was website where I could view examples of flowcharts & diagrans that have been created in Visio. I am particulary interested in flowcharts of business processes that have been created. -- Bryan Hello Bryan, There's some templates over here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101527321033.aspx?av=ZVO and some more info here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/HP010615721033.aspx Also, have you spotted the sample diagrams under the Help menu? Best regards John "Bryan" <Bryan@discussions.mic...