Looking for Callouts stencil

Hi,

I am new to Visio.

I would like to use callouts with arrows - the same as the following
URL

http://www.ynetcenter.co.il/Master.asp?Z=C&TZ=&TY=Lev

I looked at "Visio extras/callouts" stencil but it does not have the
same option as the URL above (no arrows for example).

Any ideas?
Any other tool that may help me doing it?

Thanks,
Yaron
0
cyaron (3)
9/1/2003 2:03:43 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

One of the bonuses of Visio is that if you can not find the shape you want
you can always create it.

Is the specific attribute you are looking for is outlined arrows?

John...    Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
"Yaron C." <cyaron@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am new to Visio.
>
> I would like to use callouts with arrows - the same as the following
> URL
>
> http://www.ynetcenter.co.il/Master.asp?Z=C&TZ=&TY=Lev
>

> I looked at "Visio extras/callouts" stencil but it does not have the
> same option as the URL above (no arrows for example).
>
> Any ideas?
> Any other tool that may help me doing it?
>
> Thanks,
> Yaron

0
lancucki (505)
9/1/2003 4:47:37 PM
Thanks John,

Yes, I am looking for a callouts with outlined arrows.

"John Marshall, MVP" <lancucki@stonehenge.ca> wrote in message news:<uRsbAjKcDHA.1128@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> One of the bonuses of Visio is that if you can not find the shape you want
> you can always create it.
>
> Is the specific attribute you are looking for is outlined arrows?
>
> John...    Visio MVP
>
> Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
> Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
> Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
> "Yaron C." <cyaron@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am new to Visio.
> >
> > I would like to use callouts with arrows - the same as the following
> > URL
> >
> > http://www.ynetcenter.co.il/Master.asp?Z=C&TZ=&TY=Lev
> >

> > I looked at "Visio extras/callouts" stencil but it does not have the
> > same option as the URL above (no arrows for example).
> >
> > Any ideas?
> > Any other tool that may help me doing it?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Yaron
0
cyaron (3)
9/2/2003 4:42:20 AM
The Block Stencil has some of these shapes.

> Thanks John,
>
> Yes, I am looking for a callouts with outlined arrows.
>

> "John Marshall, MVP" <lancucki@stonehenge.ca> wrote in message
> > One of the bonuses of Visio is that if you can not find the shape you
want
> > you can always create it.
> >
> > Is the specific attribute you are looking for is outlined arrows?
> >
> > John...    Visio MVP
> >
> > Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
> > Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
> > Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
> > "Yaron C." <cyaron@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am new to Visio.
> > >
> > > I would like to use callouts with arrows - the same as the following
> > > URL
> > >
> > > http://www.ynetcenter.co.il/Master.asp?Z=C&TZ=&TY=Lev
> > >

> > > I looked at "Visio extras/callouts" stencil but it does not have the
> > > same option as the URL above (no arrows for example).
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
> > > Any other tool that may help me doing it?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Yaron

0
lancucki (505)
9/3/2003 11:34:29 AM
Thanks !!!

"John Marshall, MVP" <lancucki@stonehenge.ca> wrote in message news:<ezh1V9gcDHA.1580@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> The Block Stencil has some of these shapes.
>
> John...    Visio MVP
>
> Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
> Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
> Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
> "Yaron C." <cyaron@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks John,
> >
> > Yes, I am looking for a callouts with outlined arrows.
> >

> > "John Marshall, MVP" <lancucki@stonehenge.ca> wrote in message
> > > One of the bonuses of Visio is that if you can not find the shape you
>  want
> > > you can always create it.
> > >
> > > Is the specific attribute you are looking for is outlined arrows?
> > >
> > > John...    Visio MVP
> > >
> > > Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
> > > Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
> > > Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm
> > > "Yaron C." <cyaron@yahoo.com> wrote in message

0
cyaron (3)

All my icons look the same (except IE8 and the recycle bin)
i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up and wants me to pick wat i want to open it with...i can only get on the internet in safe mode with networking. and when i try to open...for example paint it says invalid bitmap, or its format is not currently supported and other windows wont even open. got any ideas on how i can fix this?? On Sun, 30 May 2010 06:54:01 -0700, xxkoreanxx wrote in message <news:999F2CE9-8E21-47DC-8BA4-BAC1F1329F6E@microsoft.com>: > i cant open any windows...when i click on them the open with window pops up > a...

Looking for feedback
Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback please. Any advice is good advice at this point. Thanks -- www.outlookchallenged.com Br Sense <outlookhelp@ftard.com> wrote: > Hey everyone just started my own business doing consulting / training > for Microsoft Outlook please check out my site > www.outlookchallenged.com and provide any suggestions / feedback > please. Any advice is good advice at this point. The best advice I have to offer ...

Looking for CRM Solution
Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for residentail, multifamily property management? On Apr 28, 12:55=A0pm, MrB <M...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone use, or has anyone encountered, a CRM based solution used for > residentail, multifamily property management? The beauty of Microsoft CRM is that it can be customized for any business in any industry. It's ability to be customized using front- end tools (not within code) is , as far as I know, unparalleled by any other software package. You have the ability to create new entiti...

=COUNTA() with multiple look-up
Hi All, I would like to count the number of items that have a value "AAA" in column A and an amount >0 in column B. As I am not quite sure how to incorporate two look-ups in a counta formula I was wondering if anyone can give me the formula? Many thanks! Rgds, Robert Try something like this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*(B1:B100>0)) or....if there may be some text cells in B1:B100 interspersed with the numbers =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="AAA")*ISNUMBER(B1:B100)*(B1:B100>0)) Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP &...

Master Arrow problem
My requirement is that I want to create a Master Arrow just like "Control Transfer" shape available in "Basic FlowChart Stencil". The only change is require is a rectangle box instead of triangle box over this "Control Transfer" arrow type. Thanks Shahzad Godil Make a copy of the shape and then open the shapesheet of the copy. You can then modify the Geometry1 section to be a square rather than a rectangle. -- John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Co...

can I edit a picture to look faded?
I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with text over it. "deborahm" <deborahm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D93DD63-8553-447D-A0AC-44EE0E1BD9B3@microsoft.com... > I want to edit my picture to be faded so I can use it as background with > text > over it. In Publisher you can do it one of two ways. For both ways start by inserting the picture. Method 1, right click on picture and select Format Picture, click on picture tab, then click on the dropdown for Color under Image Control and select wash...

data look up and return values across a row
I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call 'spreadsheet B'. I'd like to remove everything from B that isn't on A. Is there an easy way of doing that? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Betsey wrote: > > I have a list in one spreadsheet, we'll call it 'spreadsheet A' that I need > to cross reference with another larger spreadsheet, which we'll call > &#...

Looking for basic multiplaction formula
HI ALL, I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) I have tried =(D5*A5) in d14 and then pulling it down to d18 PLEASE HELP ME IVE BEEN AT THIS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF!! Sounds to me like you had it right... what's not working? In cell D14 enter "=D5*A5" Copy that and paste it in cells D15 to D18. Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel) www.excelguru.ca Concarp wrote: > HI ALL, > I'm trying to multiply cells d5-d9 by cells a5-a9 and > put the answer in cells d14 - d18 ( using caps ) > ...

look up who is connected
hello i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a lot of dirs. can powershell do the job and how? not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this for you. regards Ramazan "ryan" <ryanlihk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eKobVuVrKHA.4220@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello > > i would like to check if any pc connects to my xp box which it shares a > lot of dirs. > > can powershell do the job and how? thanks On 2/15/2010 2:21 AM, RCan wrote: > not sure in PS but "netstat" could do this...

Looking for sheet to handle MPG, etc
HI I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. things like MPG etc. It would be great to have a ready made sheet to handle this info thanks supermari -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This shouldn't be too difficult unless you attended college at Texas A&M =miles driven/gallons used -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "supermario >" <<supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:supermario.1a3sk4@excelforum-nospam.com... > HI > I am looking for a sheet to handle gas mileage. > things like MPG etc. &g...

Look at this package from M$
--ivtelxoethnivzpa Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="owjfpbnibkp"; type="multipart/alternative" --owjfpbnibkp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rubabijkdwz" --rubabijkdwz Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vuln...

Look at these security update
--wpxhtpbmrmsmmz Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="gpfmogvvgagrxl"; type="multipart/alternative" --gpfmogvvgagrxl Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="uxubtxafyzmt" --uxubtxafyzmt Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

CRM 4.0 Out Look Client
Hi All, I have a problem in CRM Outlook Client. After i do install Out Client and configure it to allow send and recieve emails through CRM, it is working fine. But due to some reasons the menu called "CRM" is disappearing from outlook Tool bar and it stops sending emails throgh CRM. It may happen after few days of working well. Could any body help me to find the reason for it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Oh look...the forum is not working again. NOT SURPRISES!!!!!
-- Cheers, Ryan Never stops working for me, but than I have the sense to use the UseNet groups, not a web forum. Bob "Ryan H" <RyanH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C709FADE-2DA0-4323-AAB3-3D3124831FDE@microsoft.com... > > -- > Cheers, > Ryan ...

Have a look at this website.
Have a look at this website. http://www.wealthtoolbox.com/?ref=cikubiru@gmail.com ...

Looking for PO Generator
I have a client that is looking for an advanced PO Generator. They generally need a Sales Order with multiple sales lines to generate PO per line instead of combined. Any Add On's that have that ability? Jim Hi Jim, I think Microsoft has its own module called 'PO Generator' that they are selling. Not sure if it does what you're looking for, but might be worth a look. There is a chapter in the Manufacturing Planning manual. I think it is part of the Manufacturing module of GP. Hope this helps Have a great day, Beat +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ B. Bucher Dynamics...

Combobox looking for data in a table and write to another
I have two comboboxes on my forms. One is Gender that has values stored in the Row Souce. This one works fine. I can scroll through record and select a value (male of female), then it will be saved into the Employee table. I can also scroll through records and it will display whatever saved value in the table on the same combobox. On my Order form, I have an Employee combobox which will find value from Employee table. My question is how I can save the selected value into the Order table? Thanks to any response, Guangdew -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

Looking Up More than
Hi All Basically my problem is two fold - I need a LOOKUP formula that populates cell O7 on Sheet 2 with same value as that on Sheet1 cell O7 IF: the cell value Sheet1 B7:B200=Sheet2 B7:B200 AND Sheet1 C7:C200=Sheet2 C7:B200 AND Sheet1 D7:D200=Sheet2 D7:B200 AND Sheet1 E7:E200=Sheet2 E7:B200 Sheet 1 B C D E...... O 7 Q31 EUR 3652 23.65 settle 8 L17 GBP 2598 425.68 misc 9 N17 GBP 2598 425.68 misc Sheet 2 B C D E...... O 7 N17 GBP 2598 50.00 0 (as '0' need validation drop dow...

adding a 2nd look up field to a form or table
I am using Access 2003:( I am creating a database for multiple users. I have a table for case status that is used to indicate different types of cases. There are 4 common status types that are already listed in a drop down list, and only a handful of "other" types that are only used a couple times throughout the table. In order to limit the "other" types to be entered and to limit the data that might be entered in this field I want to create a table of "others" that would be used if "Other" is chosen from the 1st drop down list of status types. ...

Looking up a looked up look up value!
Hi, I'm trying to make one look up table look up the value from another look up table, and report the worded value rather than it's numerical representation. Example: Table A, Shifts = Days (1) / Nights (2) Table B, Customer pricing for days and/or nights which looks up table A for shift values (this works sucessfully) Table C, Labourers working for customer which needs to look up available shift patterns from table B, ( this reports back either (1) or (2) rather than the word Day or Night How do I get this to work and show me the words rather than the numbe...

How can i look into a user's mailbox?
Hello, I'm a Exchange Full Administrator in a single domain testing environment. I've created a user account, mailbox-enabled it, and sent a mail. How can i see the contents of this user's mailbox, without actually logging on with his credentials? Can I look into the user's mailbox with System Manager? Thanks in advance, Mihai http://support.microsoft.com/kb/821897 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP http://www.msexchange.org/Neil_Hobson/ "Mihai_Admin" <mihaihudea@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1172010845.355156.229850@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hell...

HTML messages look blurry
This is wierd one for me: I have WindowsXP Pro, and Outlook 2002. I've recently noticed (I think something changed because I've been using this setup for a few years without noticing it) that HTML messages in a message window look blurry. Outlook itself doesn't look blurry. All the text is crisp in the Folder list, the message list and plain text messages look crisp. But HTML messages all have a bit of blur - not bad and certainly readable. I do not see the problem in my web browsers. Only in HTML email messages. What could that be? STeveK I typically use Firefox...

Look Up help #2
Good day all! 2 sheets named "map" and "data" The data sheet contains information from a database query and thus headers exist in row 1. The real data starts in A2 and extends to I2000. I only need the information in columns A and B to complete this task. The data is arranged in ascending order. Column A contains numbers from 1 to something, and column B contains numbers from 1 up to 31. For example, cell A2=1, B2=1, A3=1, B3=2, etc. I am attempting to display this information in a map format on the map sheet. The map sheet is arranged as follows (a grid-like format):...

How do you make a look-up function look further?
What i can't seem to find out: For school i made a matrix in which 20 students could score points in different subjects. Each score was added up, so that each student had a total score. Of those total scores i made a Ranking table. I've used excel to put the scores into assending order and then used the (vertical) look-up function to find the name that matches the score. this works perfectly, until there are 2 identical scores. Excel then picks the first name, for both scores. How can i 'tell' excel to look further in the directed matrix, if the name found is already us...

Take a look at this correction patch from the M$ Corporation
--rggttiwklvuxdzwy Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="krgzldaiimofawmjz"; type="multipart/alternative" --krgzldaiimofawmjz Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="eknqsclkgsjupcgc" --eknqsclkgsjupcgc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your com...