Setup.exe return the error 'not a valid WIN32 file'.  (Can not install)
What gives????

0
dannydan (1)
6/28/2005 12:53:01 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I get "loading network card information ...error provider load failure" = when I go and use systeminfo.exe . How can I fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01CA7D92.03F9F310 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN&qu...

Trial Period Expired
I am using Win2003. The installation was all under the Project server 2007 CD, including sharepoint services, sql 2005 express and project server 2007. After the patching I received an error "Trial Period Expired" when I looked up this error from the web, there was a know problem on the office service patch 2. I try the KB Hot fix, it didn't work. I also try to rekey my product code. but under the sharepoint services, the product key was protected. I am not able to rekey it. If I reinstall, the office service patch 2 will be required to reinstall. How can I overc...

SOS,how to load a invalid or damaged .gif file to create Image Object.
hi everyone. my question is this:how to load a .gif image file that is invalid or damaged image format? Notice,I want to load the invalid damaged image file to operate it. my code is below,but all of they are not correct. -------- 1.Image.FromFile(fileName);load from a file directly,it throws a OutOfMemoryException.In msdn,it's mean the file is a invalid image format. 2.Image.FromStream(stream);load from stream,it throws a ArgumentException. -------- ps:IE and Google Picasa can load and display the damaged .gif file correct. Or there is any other methods to operate the i...

OWA (Not Loading)
Does anyone know of any issues with Satellite Service and the right side of OWA not loading. The left side loads but the user cannot see anything on the right. OWA works from any other connection. Thanks, KG ...

RM QUick Detail Aged Trial Balance Modification Issue
I want to modify this report to not show detail from the 'current' period so that it is more of an alert for salespeople and much shorter... (assuming most people pay on time).. Anyhow.. is this possible? I figured the only way to do it would be to somehow link to RM00103 agperamt_1 and restrict on that basis. I am able to add this field to the report, but not able to figure out how to restrict the detail by this field. Help. Tx Les Is there a reason that you aren't using the aged trial balance with options? "LesWright" <LesWright@discussions.microsoft.com&...

Error loading CRM 3.0 Client with Outlook
I receive error message "An error occurred loading Microsoft CRM Functionality" when starting Outlook with CRM 3.0 client installed. I have uninstalled CRM, Office, and cleaned the register using Register Mechanic. I am now getting the same error with an event error "A problem occurred initializing Microsoft CRM COM interopt". Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. I have the exact same issue has anyone found a solution to this? I am running all avialable updates on both Office 2003 and XP Pro, I DO NOT have the Business Contact Manager for Outlook installed. "rtop...

loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no
loading web application project suddonly takes 5 mintues and says "Contacting server to open Web project.." wile it takes 5 minutes to load. how to fix? i tried reregistering asp.net and iisreset. no progres. ...

What do I load ?
Hello. I'm trying to develop a web comsuming client using VS.NET 2003(VB), .NET Framework 1.1.4322, ASP.NET 1.1.4322, WSE2.0 on a WinXP Pro Sp2 comuter. If i comsume this web service: https://xatanet.net/xatanetwebservice/tripexportservice.asmx and do this operation: RetrieveArchivedTrips using: Dim strDate As Date = "2006-04-01" Dim endDate As Date = "2006-04-28" proxy.RetrieveArchivedTrips(strDate, endDate) What do I load when i use the following statements in my program: Dim doc as XmlDocument = new XmlDocument() doc.Load() Any...

Debug image fails to load.
Hi, I created an OS design with KITL, Kernel debugger enabled in Debug mode. But when i try to load the image to the CEPC it fails to boot. I am attaching the log here. ------ SERIAL PORT LOG starts ----------- Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader Common Library Version 1.0 Built Dec 9 2002 18:35:13 Copyright (c) 2000-2001 Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Windows CE Ethernet Bootloader 3.3 for CE/PC (Feb 6 2003) Boot Args @ 0x1F136 and ucLoaderFlags is 1 PCI Device Configurations (3 PCI bus(es) present)... ======================================================== Bus, Devi...

How can I find my Word Count for a Visio file?
might be a stupid question, but there you have it... Hello Indigotima, Word, being a word processor, has a range of clever methods for checking that sort of document information (Document.ComputeStatistics method for anyone who's interested), which Visio doesn't include in its object model. So not at all a stupid question but the short answer is no you can't. It's not there. You could achieve this with VBA or I think Paul Herber has a word count feature in his utilities add-on: http://www.visio-utilities.sandrila.co.uk/ Hope that helps. Best regards John John Gold...

Click on a link and a picture loads in cell depending on which link you have clicked
Hello If I have five links in cells A1:A5 with peoples names. How can get... e.g. If I click on Bill in A2 then a picture of Bill loads in cell D1 an then click Mark and a picture of Mark loads in D1. Thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure what you mean by link in A1 through A5, but I'd try it this way: Put all 5 pictures on the worksheet and position them where you want them. Name them to match the values in A1:A5. Select the picture for Bill and then type Bill in the name box (to the left of the formulabar) and hit enter. After all 5...

Receivables Management Aged Trial Balance by Item
Customer needs the ability to run the Receivables Aged Trial Balance report by Inventory Item. Currently there is no way to link the Item Number from the SOP30300 table to the RM Aging Report. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/B...

visio blog
I've just started a blog that covers Visio topics at http://blogs.msdn.com/mailant, if anyone is interested. It will cover end user tips as well as developer topics. I will be riffing on things that that come up in the newsgroups, as well as other sources. I expect to post between one and three times a week, with at least one end user tip and one developer topic. The blog reflects my personal perspective on Visio, and has a forum for folks to post feedback on my posts. Thanks, Mai-lan Lead Program Manager, Visio Microsoft Corporation. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no w...

Hi I am logged on as Domain administrator and have installed Office 2000 twice over.. I am getting the following error, and I have put it into Microsoft Support but it comes up with nothing. The error is "Unknown Error 0xAF54011D You Do not have permission to log on" any Ideas thanks It helps telling where you get this error and where you are trying to connect to. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "News" <sasa@sdfad.com> wrote in message ...

Ev�nements Load et Unload
Quelqu'un peut-il me dire pourquoi je n'arrive pas � s�lectionner les �v�nements Load et Unload dans la partie droite de mon UserForm (et ce qu'il faut faire). (Je n'ai pas d'�v�nements Load et Unload dans la partie droite de ma liste, la partie gauche ayant le nom UserForm). D'avance merci, Jean-michel ...

Visio 2002 EA Refuses to Save Toolbar Customizations
Hope someone knows a fix. My Visio 2002 for Enterprise Architects refuses to save modifications to the toolbars, including placement, icons additions (like the 'close file' icon, i.e., the little close folder), etc. It is really annoying. Does anyone know a fix? -- Skip Keats skip_keats@hotmail.com do you have PDF Maker from Acrobat Prof 6 installed? Skip Keats wrote: > Hope someone knows a fix. > > My Visio 2002 for Enterprise Architects refuses to save modifications to the > toolbars, including placement, icons additions (like the 'close file' icon, > ...

While loading
I want to show a welcome screen while the application loads in the back ground. How can this be done? Thanks. Jess look at this:- http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/dialogspl.asp -- Vipin Aravind http://www.explorewindows.com "Jessica Weiner" <jessica@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jA8Qf.44094$F_3.26672@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net... >I want to show a welcome screen while the application loads in the back >ground. How can this be done? > > Thanks. > Jess > PJ's website has a nice class for this... obviously if you Google "Splash Scree...

Drop-down lists loading
Hi, I have several huge drop-down lists (countries for several forms,applications etc.) to load into the CRM. The only way to do that, I found is manual typing. Any ideas how I can do that in the automatic way? Thanks. You could use the SDK to do it programatically. How long is the list? Problem is by the time you have written the code to do such a job you usually could have typed the data in. "innab" <innab@nur.com> wrote in message news:0ca201c36bcf$1629b420$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I have several huge drop-down lists (countries for several > forms,applicat...

XSD, complexTypes, SQLXML bulk load: What am I missing?
Hello Techies-- I am reading an XML document with many nested elements. Many of these elements go to such a variety of tables, that I am trying to simply the read of the document by dumping the data into a single table using SQLXML/BulkXMLLoad. I have triggers set on an insert of this table to cascade inserts to the appropriate myriad of other tables. Originally I tried to use simpleType, then I tried to use: complexType, mixed="true" when setting up the schema, but received errors from SQLXML stating that mixed type cannot be used. The bottom line: For every level of sequenced ele...

OWA not loading
On E2K, while using OWA (after login), It’s getting stuck on “Loading” screen. What could be wrong? TIA Try this: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=280823 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A25FA6E8-1560-4969-9494-44BB7FA54936@microsoft.com... > On E2K, while using OWA (after login), It's getting stuck on "Loading" > screen. What could be wrong? > TIA > ...

Cannot load
This may not be the forum; but all of a sudden today when I try to acess Excel from the main I receive notice that something or other cannot locate the what ever to load Excel. All files are there, and I was able acces by going on line. What gives or who should I seek out. Ron Take the what ever and install it on the thinga-jiggy. ~~~Sorry...but if you don't provide specific details, we can't provide specific resolutions. :) ************ Anne Troy VBA Project Manager www.OfficeArticles.com "book12" <book12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F8967...

Custom web page loads on POS login
I saw an RMS setup the other day, where they had a custom web page (to enter their customers fuel loaylty number). This page appeared straight away after logging into POS in the main part part of the screen (where your list of items are) Does anyone know how they did this? I can't find anywhere where you can set this, can only find the html web status in SO admin Cheers ...

MFC application and Load DLL
Does a MFC Application can load to it DLL ? if yes were can i read how to do load the DLL, and get the DLL interfaces ? I am trying to load Ramdisk DLL to my application and create fast secondary storage option? "Zack" <zackm@infinite-memories.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:BA5F6E43-1340-4F17-987D-D26564BA6332@microsoft.com... > Does a MFC Application can load to it DLL ? > if yes were can i read how to do load the DLL, and get the DLL interfaces > ? > I am trying to load Ramdisk DLL to my application and create fast > secondary storage option? The...

Visio 2003 Brainstorming
hello I want to learn that how I can use Brainstorming diagram. There are different shapes in this diagram. I dont understand to use shapes. do you have example about brainstorming diagram. could you send me please? thanks. Go here and download the sample pack of drawings. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=716c617e-4f9c-4829-800a-f274b5be8a1e&DisplayLang=en There's a brainstorming sample there... -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP "Nilgun" <nilgunozdamar@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:115dd01c44186$008cd830$a501280a@phx.gbl....

Is it possible to load a database when starting Access from a shortcut? hi, PE wrote: > Is it possible to load a database when starting Access from a shortcut? Yes. You can simply create a shortcut of the database or use FullPathToAccess\MSACCESS.EXE FullpathToDatabase\db.mdb as shortcut destination. mfG --> stefan <-- ...