knowlege base article 289815

How can i download this fix q289815.exe to solve the
following problem

Visio2000: Cross-Functional Flowchart Shapes Incorrectly
Aligned When You Open Drawing

0
Efeodogu (1)
8/7/2003 2:34:22 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Efe,

The bottom of that article indicates that you need to contact PSS:

"To resolve this problem, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to
obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services
phone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following
Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;CNTACTMS"

--
Dawn

"Efe Odogu" <Efeodogu@tfl.gov.uk> wrote in message
> How can i download this fix q289815.exe to solve the
> following problem
>
> Visio2000: Cross-Functional Flowchart Shapes Incorrectly
> Aligned When You Open Drawing

0
dawnw (28)

How do I count based on two conditions?
Hi there. I have a long lists of data to sort though and I am trying to write a formula that counts that number of entries for a company with a certain condition entered in another column. For instance Company name Condition Big Corp operatonal Small corp operational Big Corp non-operational How do I count where Big Corp is operational and where it is non-operational? Thanks, Mark Try this, Mark: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/count_using_multiple_criteria_in_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "...

formula based on format

Knowledge Base
Is it just me or have these microsoft morons gone and turned off the use ful part of the knowledge base like being able to select a product and getting abck sensible in context results? All of a sudden I get thrown into a generic search web form. First off, your asking for help regarding the Microsoft Knowledge Base on a Microsoft Forum and you call them morons. Definitely not the path I would have chosen to ask for help! That said, yes they have changes their website. You can however select your product first and then run your query. On the main page simply press the select a prod...

age-based life insurance
Hello: There's not way for the GP HR Life Insurance Setup window to calculate age-based insurance as of January 1 instead of by a person's age, is there? Thanks! childofthe1980s I would like to know this too. TD "childothe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > There's not way for the GP HR Life Insurance Setup window to calculate > age-based insurance as of January 1 instead of by a person's age, is there? > > Thanks! > > childofthe1980s ...

Formulas to reference range based on data in column
I probably didn't title this too well. I have a spreadsheet with 500 rows of data, sorted by the date in column A. I want to extract certain data from rows that all start with the same specified date. Previously I used an IF formula but that necessitates having the formula in 500 rows which won't work for my purposes. I'm going round incircles trying to think how best to achieve this. If you apply a filter to the date column for the selected date you can then just highlight the visible rows and copy/paste or cut/paste them elsewhere (eg another sheet) to extract ...

How to add attachments into the Knowledge Base?
Hi, How to add attachments into the Knowledge Base? I heard that its possible with some code. Is there anyone outthere with a small handy guide for that :-) or even a ready to use codesnippet? best regards Antonio I don't think it's possible, what our clients does is linked to an external resource like sharepoint for their attachements. If someone can figure out how to attach to a knowledge base, please share, I would like to know. thanks! Darren Liu Crowe Chizek and Company http://www.crowecrm.com On Jul 17, 12:30 am, A.K.V. <A...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > ...

Pc Based Home Theater
Monster MCC AV100 Activity-based A/V Home Theater Controller Price:$279.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000CQPFCU Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000CQPFCU ...

Can Exchange administrators secretly read user's email without their knowlege?
This is a simple question and your help will appreciated. If I were an Exchange administrator, can I read a user's email without their knowlege? On 7 Jun 2006 06:44:37 -0700, "PizzaPete" <terryleemundy@comcast.net> wrote: >This is a simple question and your help will appreciated. If I were an >Exchange administrator, can I read a user's email without their >knowlege? Yes. With the proper permissions that arent there by default in E200x. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821897 "How to assign service account access to all mailboxe...

Create new database based on two columns
Hello Excel Gurus!! I am working on a database which actually composed of two excel files. One = file contains 16000 rows and 20 columns and the other contains about 5000 r= ows and 20 columns. I need to generate a new database by combining these tw= o. The criteria for generating the new database is: the new file will have = 16000 rows and 40 columns by matching column A in file 1 and column A in fi= le 2.=20 I am trying to get this done for almost a week now but without success.=20 Please help me out. Thanks and regards, Yes_P On Feb 4, 11:36=A0am, Yes_P <pras.k...@gmail.com> wrote:...

web based email
Is it possible to use Outlook to receive and send using a web based account. I have MSN. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Does anyone know how to set it up? Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. ...

Calculate a number based on an interval
It seems that I can't figure it out for myself and need some help. For example I have a random number from 0 to 1: 0.10 0.11 0.24 0.08 0.14 I also have two columns with interval numbers (min and max): min max 0.00 0.01 0.01 0.05 0.05 0.14 0.14 0.28 And I have one column more with simple numbers: 20 40 60 80 100 Now what I need. If I will take the first random number (0.10), it matches the third interval (0.05-0.14) and after this I have to look for the number that corresponds to this interval, in my case it is 60. I can't figure the formula that looks in what in...

Filtering one column based on multiple arguements
I want to filter my spread sheet with a macro based on the information in one column, the catch is that I'd like to hide anything that is one of 5 different entries. From my initial testing I concluded that Excel might not support more than 2 arguements per column in a filter. This is a problem as I have thousands of entries with about 15 different codes, but 5 of the codes are different ways of saying that something didn't happen (each for a different reason which is important, otherwise I could just use find/replace to code them all the same) I want to view only the rows containing...

I'd like to conditionally format a cell based on today's date
I have a column that contains important dates, and I'd like to say make the forecolor red if they're 3 months away, blue if their 6 months away, etc... How do I do this? Look up "conditional formatting" in Excel help. -- David Biddulph "0to60" <holeshot60_nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23mzT42nAJHA.4052@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have a column that contains important dates, and I'd like to say make the >forecolor red if they're 3 months away, blue if their 6 months away, etc... > > How do I do this? On Aug 20, 2:32=A0...

developing a data base for business
Help!!! I would like easy directions on how I can make numbers in one field, times it by 5.5% come up in the next field,and then total in the 3rd field. Create the field in the table that will store the numbers. On the form (best displayed as a continuous form/fields horizontal on the form) create a textbox field via the (ab|) on the toolbox. Open the field's property window. Type the following in the 'control source' section:=([NumValue])*0.055 Note: NumValue is the name of my field I created, so replace your field name in its place. Create a new textbox field in the 'F...

REMINDERS BASED ON THE DATE
I USE EXCEL WORKSHEET TO MAINTAIN EMPLOYEES VISA EXPIRY, LICENSE EXPIRY ETC. WILL ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO MAKE A FORMULAE TO USE THE EXPIRY DATE COLUMN TO REMIND ME AND SEND SOME KIND OF REMINDERS ? try conditional format (if cell value >=today() make it (for example ) the cell red copy this conitional format(by using format brush) to all the cells down the column "ILYAS" <ILYAS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9A2BCEE5-1912-415B-BBC1-05BC70E92E82@microsoft.com... > I USE EXCEL WORKSHEET TO MAINTAIN EMPLOYEES VISA EXPIRY, LICENSE EXPIRY ETC. > WILL AN...

Get a percentage based on multiple conditions
I would like to determine a percentage in Excel that is based on multiple conditions. This is for a serious a products on different displays and the quantity on those displays. I need to know out of all the stores surveyed, what percentage of those stores had a lobby display with more than 150 cases. If I had a small set of data I'm sure I could just pivot the data a few ways and be done, but I have over 50,000 rows. See the sample set of data below for more detail. Store Display Product Qty ------- -------------- -------------- ---------- 123 Lobby Soda Cans 50 123 Aisle Soda Cans...

base currency
The currency in Turkey will be changed next year by dividing the existant currency by 1.000.000. How can I divide the amount of all of my transactions by 1.000.000 ? ...

Hiding Rows Based on Percentile
Hello, I have recently searched for help on the Percentile function, and found a lot of what I was looking for. (at least I now understand it). However, now that I have calculated the percentile on my sheet, I want to filer the list of rows so that only those in the nth percentile are shown on the sheet. How would I go about doing this ? (I'm assuming VBA code would need to be used, but I'm not that great with it yet) Cheers. J. Numbers of users go the "helper-column" route, that is Insert a new column (which you can later hide) and enter in say cell G1 an If() statemen...

knowlege base article 289815
How can i download this fix q289815.exe to solve the following problem Visio2000: Cross-Functional Flowchart Shapes Incorrectly Aligned When You Open Drawing Efe, The bottom of that article indicates that you need to contact PSS: "To resolve this problem, contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the fix. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services phone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft Web site: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;CNTACTMS" -- Dawn This posting is provided "AS IS&qu...

Server and Client based Rules in Outlook
HI, I created both Server and Client based rules in Outlook to respond to emails. The client based one is "if an email comes from a specific email, respond with a specified template". The server based one is "If an email comes from a specific email, respond with a message from the server". My issue is that these rules will only respond once to an email address, is there a way to have the rules respond to an email address no matter how many times it comes in? We can't use out of office assistant because those responses have been blocked from going ...

Filter Data based on Form
Hi All, I have a form that is based on a query. I also have a unbound list box that the user can select a location from. The Locations are Seattle, Bellevue and Redmond. When the user selects a location I would like the form to only display the records with those locations. This is a Single Form not a datasheet view and this is not a subform. Thanks Matt -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200712/1 I would use the listbox onclick event for this. Dim strSQL as String strSQL ...

Text file to Google Base
Google requires that files bulk-oploaded to Google Base are formatted as either .txt or .xml. I have tried the first but so far with no success. One issue that might tease me is that Google require the file to be in Latin1 or UTF-8 coding. But how do I achieve this? As far as I can see this is not controllable when choosing a "Save as" "Text (tab delimited) (*.txt)" and in XP's regional settings there is no Latin1 or UTF-8. The error message I get from Google is not very helpful, it only says that I must choose the right format. I have tried to download a Google exam...

Script for Query-Based DL's
Pardon me if posted in the wrong place. We are scripting a large amount of OU structures and administration groups with delegation through dsacls. This is something that is repeated many times. One item that is asked to create is a query-based DL. Since it would need to be ran so many times and for consistency I am trying to find if we can have the script create the Q-B DL's. I have found scripts for dsacls and the Q-B DL's but I'm having a hard time finding how to script the creation of the DL's. Does anyone know how this would be done? Thank you, Michael ...

Frx
I know how to divide a column or multiply a column by a row by using CBR in the row format and using 'x/BASE' in the column format. My questions is if my report has multiple columns how does Frx know which column to pull the BASE data from or does CBR only work with single column reports? ...

compile data base on hit
Before compile the data is: IP user name Hits x A 10 y A 1000 Z A 20 L B 2000 M B 10 N B 500 After compile the data is: IP user name Hits y A 1000 L B 2000 are there any script can choose the username (Column B) base on the highest hits at columns C. Thank you.. Assume your data as posted in cols A to D, where col A = misc letters, col B =...