Internet access required for stencils/templates

Why doesn't Visio 2003 have as many stencils/templates available within the
"local" install as earlier versions?

I used Visio 2000 in the past and I have used the geographic map templates
on a regular basis. However I have just installed Visio 2003 on my laptop
and these templates and stencils are missing! I have discovered that I need
to have access to the internet to "download" each stencils as I need it (not
much use when you are using a laptop on the road). I have searched
everywhere on the Microsoft website to try to find where to download the
complete set of stencils/templates but they don't seem to be available.

Can anyone help me find where to download these?

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

error in script from internet explorer
when i use online help i cannot click a link without getting an error from I.E. concerning the script ...

Dialup VPN users unable to access Ex2003! Help!!!
We just finished our upgrade to Exchange Server 2003 but are running into a major problem. All of our dial up VPN users cannot connect to the Exchange Server, they keep getting a "server is unavailable" message. Our broadband users, who connect to the same VPN box, are having no problems. No VPN firewalls are in effect as far as we can tell. This is very odd and I cannot find any online resourses that are helping so far. We are in desparate need of advice right now. Please help!!! Chris Lukowski <ChrisLukowski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We just finished our u...

access/excel multiple instances
I have an access table containing a column of excel objects. In the simpliest case of this problem, if I doubled click one entry for excel, an instance of Excel opens with the correct worksheet open. If I double-click a second entry, a second instance of excel opens but instead of containing the second worksheet, both instances contain both worksheets rather than each instance containing a single worksheet. Further, if one of the instances is closed(by clicking the x on the caption bar) both instances and both worksheets are closed. I have tried messing with Window in toolbar and i...

Error on TransferText when converting Access 97 to Access Xp
The instruction TransferText is use to create a file from a table. This program works very well (many years) on access 97. Afer the convertion to access xp I have the error : "Cannot update .." I went to Newsgroups and see that for security reason MS oblige me to change my file extension .doc to a file extension .txt. So now, I use a text file and I have always on the TransferText instruction the error : "The insert into statement contains ...unknow field name" What can I do to resolve this convertion problem ? Thank you for advance for your answers. ...

Money 2004 internet update
My 2004 is not updating properly, infact not at all. When I press update now it will crash the program. My internet settings and bank setting are correct. This problem is only happening on my Dell computer running windows 2000. Ijust installed a new graphix card and I am running a dual monitor setup. It updated once after I installed the card then not again after that. I loaded the program on my laptop to test it and all features work fine. Are there any known issues in regards to graphix cards ore running in a dual monitor set up? Well... It is definatly the video card. I disabled ...

Install the internet pack for Internet Explorer
--sstgmprmnanztmshb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dyatvmthbtnsg"; type="multipart/alternative" --dyatvmthbtnsg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fbkzxamyh" --fbkzxamyh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help maintain ...

Internet Explorer Problem
I have a weird one that I haven't been able to solve and need some help. My Internet Explorer browser on my XP machine will not run in 'Admin' mode but runs fine in any of the user modes on the machine. I've done what I can to reset IE to original settings and no luck which leads to to believe that the program, in of itself, is okay but there's apparently some registry key I need to tweak to get it running again in Admin mode. If I boot up into a general user mode OR 'switch user', it's fine. So I'm hopeful that a MS engineer might see this and b...

Access and Outlook
I know it's possible to utilize Outlook as sort of an EntryForm and enter data into MS Access. I've done it a couple times already. Works great, but has a lot of limitations. I am wondering (and I am asking in this in both the Access and Outlook forums), is it possible to utilize Outlook as sort of a platform for an Access form. In other words, create a database in Access, and display the "Main" form in Outlook Public Folders? What we're trying to avoid is having to purchase additional licenses to put install Access on every user's machine. We're tryi...

linking data to an Access table
I am trying to set up a routine where I can export all my shape-info to an Access table. It seems to be a little "unstable"... sometimes I have to pick an ODBC-File Data Source - and sometimes I dont have to. My field definitions also sometimes "reset" to a very limited range of fields.... Is there an "authorized" way of doing this - so that I get a good solution - that I can use again and again? I guess the question is "how are you exporting"? Are you using the wizard or are you using real code? (I guess I hinted at what I think the answer is) Al...

microsoft access automation to outlook version 2003 compared with 2000
Hi there, I am an MS Access programmer using automation to connect Access to outlook. I want to install the new office 2003 but it will overwrite outlook 2000(while keeping the option open to leave a version of the other programs like word, excel, access). Can anybody tell me what the prohability is that my VBA automation code connecting with the 2003 outlook from the 2000 Access will still run. I use the code for example to send e-mail from access (even with service pack 3 installed using clickyes) and throwing my contacts in newly created different folders in the main contact folder. I k...

Run Excel Macro From Access 2003 Conversion Problem
My 2000 access application shelled to Excel, ran a macro that prepared Oracle output for importation to Access 2000. I used the Microsoft "178116; ACC: How to Determine When a Shelled Process Ends" logic and it worked perfectly. When I upgraded to Access 2003, the Excell macros now runs twice more AFTER the shelled routine has finished. I tried substituting the "129796 How To Use a 32-Bit Application to Determine When a Shelled Process Ends" and "209876 HOW TO: Determine When a Shelled Process Ends in Access 2000". Neither corrected the problem. I inse...

Query
How could I force the query results to output to a specific format/template? The reason for this is that certain values don't exist in certain date ranges within the data pool. I need those values to be included in the query results anyway. I have tried linking another query(tried a table also) with the template to the query that calculated the results. Is there something I should consider when doing this? A better way? Thank you Erik Create a new query that includes the table that contains the domain of values you want to appear in the output and join that table to the existin...

Internet Explorer
I am running Win XP 2 and have automatic upgrades ticked. IE upgraded to 8, then problems. I cannot open a MS window, try's to open but closes half why through. Same when I try to open Win Media Player, opens but when I click to play window closes. Reverted back to IE 7 but problem remains. Can open MS windows using Firefox but not media player. Tried running IE diagnostics but problem remains. Any-one any idea's? Its driving me crazy. -- clanbull ------------------------------------------------------------------------ clanbull's Profile: http://forums.techarena.i...

Rmsnet and Internet order
It seems that information on this subject is hard to come by so I am hoping someone here has a little insight. Way back when, we used to use Quicksell 2000 for our brick and mortar POS. We also use Storefront V5 for our web store. SMSPOS used to host a server where we could export our Storefront orders in Yahoo XML format to a specific directory. This was done from within the Storefront software using the HTTP POST method. The XML was posted to an asp script which I suppose parsed the XML and created a file suitable for import into Quicksell. We would then connect to that server via a keystro...

Admin Mailbox Access #2
Hello, In earlier versions of SBS 2003 you could give administrators full access to users mailboxes. Lately (within the past year) that seems to have changed, you can give ordinary users full access to other users mailboxes and they can see their mailbox and the other user mailbox in their Outlook profile, but if you try to give an admin access to a user mailbox it doesn't work. You get "unable to expand folder". Does anyone know if there is some way to do this now? This is a new server with all the latest available patches, updates and service packs. Thanks, Tony Tuccillo...

Internet Facing Deployment (IFD) not facing the internet
I have microsoft sharepoint running with small business server 2007 on an application server. I'm trying to host Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Internet Facing Deployment (IFD). I've set up the DNS to point to the server where CRM is running on IIS I've opened up permissions for it in IIS The Firewall is as open as I can figure out to get it. Port forwarded and translated in the NAT policies I even set up a sub-domain on my domain provider to point to the the static IP And that static IP points to our private IP in the DNS(as stated above). I ran the IFD tool, I believe correctly, beca...

Millionaire at 31...on the internet #7
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Internet 7 to Internet 8
I am trying to convert Intert 7 to Internet 8 through Compatibility but I can't manage to make it work. Nick If you have Internet Explorer 7 then you can not "convert" it to To Internet Explorer 8. IE7 doesn't have any way to become something that wasn't invented when it was made. If you have Internet Explorer 8 you can use compatibility mode to display pages that worked with IE7 but won't in IE8. One caveat: If the page depends upon some feature of IE7 that was changed as a security vulnerability, compatibility mode will not re-enable the vul...

Accessing CRM
Hi All, I have a few doubts on CRM that need clarifications, and thought this might be the best place to express. What are all the alternatives we have in accessing CRM Server from the server itself. On a CRM installation with default settings, I know that we can access the server with the url: http://localhost:5555/. My question is, during the installation, do we have the option to opt out of this access method. There are some assemblies (like microsoft.crm.application.pages.dll) that need to be loaded in order to access CRM using the url mentioned above. But this assembly is missin...

Access corrupt files DBF?
Access corrupt files DBF? "Frank Dulk" <fdulk@bol.com.br> wrote: >Access corrupt files DBF? What is your question? I see you're from Brazil. Have you asked your question in the Portuguese Access newsgroup? microsoft.public.pt.access. Tony -- Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can read the entire thread of messages. Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/ "Frank D...

Internet Mail Archive
I can't seem to display the contents of my in and out IMC Archive folders. I checked the folder size and it is quite big. I already set my logging options to all none. Can I safely delete my archive folders and recreate them? TIA PeteD Hi Pete, The easiest way is to navigate to them in DOS and delete them. There is no problem with deleting the Archive folders. Hope this helps, -- Patrick Genova Pgenova@online.microsoft.com Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for Newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and co...

Does CRM 3.0 work on Outlook Web Access ?
Does Microsoft dynamics CRM 3.0 work on Outlook Web Access ? No, there is no integration with OWA. Dave "Misha" <Misha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5CCB639-F8AF-4901-AF52-509C7FAC338C@microsoft.com... > Does Microsoft dynamics CRM 3.0 work on Outlook Web Access ? ...

Measuring Round-Trip Internet Email time
I have Exchange 5.5 SP4 on Windows 2000 SP4. I'm looking to measure roundtrip delivery time for an Internet email. Basically, I'd like to somehow have an email sent out to a foreign system, then come back into the Exchange system and have the round-trip time recorded. Is there an easy way to set this up? Or do I need foreign tools to do so? Thanks! There is no easy way to do this and there are lots of variables that you have no control over so would need to average the value over as large a number of emails as possible and include as many foreign systems as possible. Ultimately o...

using outlookweb access
Hi, i don't know if any one can help me on this. Here it is. I am using microsoft Outlook webaccess to access my e- mail from the office while i am at home. But i also want to be able to browse my company's network at home also, and have access to files and folders,so that i can do work from home. Is this possible. Please resond, this is very urgent. They could set up VPN for you... "Anna" <annam@patnt.com> wrote in message news:04ed01c3a391$ed4a70d0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, i don't know if any one can help me on this. Here it > is. I am using micros...

Access 2003 and 2007 on same PC
I have Office 2003 and Office 2007 installed on the same PC (installed correctly as per the KB article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/928091). I am having problems with VBA References. A new database created in Access 2003 contains references to the Microsoft Access 12.0 Object Library, not the Access 11. Therefore none of my VBA code will work. it comes up with an error of "object or class does not support the set of events" Does anyone know how to re-set the reference back to Microsoft Access 11.0 Object Library - I can't untick the reference to 12.0 and when I b...