Incorrect date in creation date field

I am having an issue when creating a template I am trying to use the
date field called creation date but when it is inerted into the
document it shows an incorrect date? For example the file was created
and saved on May 26, 2006 but the creation date field show November 26,
2002. Has anyone else seen this problem?

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

date format on calendars that i print
how to change the date format on calendars that i print from Outlook it uses the format set in control panel, regional settings. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Outlook do you use? http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=27072 "chiechk...

Dates in Purchase Order screen
Hello, I'm running RMS 2.0. Currently, when I pull up the Purchase Orders screen, I have to adjust the date range to see a specific set of Purchase Orders. Unfortunately, it appears that the "Date" field refers to when the PO was last updated, instead of when it was actually placed. Is there a way to see the "Date Purchase Order Placed" instead of the "Last Updated" date for a PO in this screen? It is very confusing to be searching for a Purchase Order that was created on a specific date (or within a range) and not see it listed because it was upd...

Find most recent record by date and time
I am trying to get a query to return the most recent record for each person in the table. Table fields include: UL_UnitID UL_Date UL_Time UL_STS I need the query to return the most recent record for each unit based on the date and the time. Using the 'max' option it will return the latest date or the latest time. I cannot use the 'last' option because some updates may not be done in correct order. I attempted to query the table first and create a combined DateTime field of: [UL_Date] & " " & [UL_Time]. That will still not correctly return the most ...

Incorrectly scaled graphics
I would be grateful if someone could suggest ideas or solution. A correctly sized JPEG (BMP or Tiff) imported into Excel 2000, 2002 or 2003 is printing out - scaled incorrectly. Mac Excel 2001 is fine. If I draw an object (ruled box) at 8cm x 8cm the object is dispro'd on print. I can't find any mention on Knowledgebase and have tried every conceivable option I can find in prefs. I sure this is a simple fix, but the blatantly obvious is not apparent to me! PS: I've excluded screen resolution and OS level problem for Win98 and Pro XP and have tried a office repair for Excel XP. If I...

Need help to identify if a specific date falls within a date range #2
Hi Biff, Thank you so much! The second formula works a treat. I knew it would be easy for an Excel genius! Thanks again for your fantastic help. Lee Jeffery. :) -- Lee Jeffery ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Lee Jeffery's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10889 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=314216 You're welcome and thanks for the feedback. Biff >-----Original Message----- > >Hi Biff, > >Thank you so much! The second formula works a treat. I ...

Product Type Field in CRM.
Hi We are planning to re-use Product Type field from Products. Just wanted to make sure that nothing breaks if we do that. Is it tied up to pricing? and is it safe ti reuse? Thanks, Ruf ...

X-Axis Date
Hi, I am making a graph with dates along the X-axis. The data was exported from Access and is in the format m/dd/yyyy h:mm:ss AM/PM. Excell doesnt seem to recognize this as a data format and it wont graph properly. I have tried "format cells", but it doesnt work. What is really strange is that when I click in the cell and then press enter, it converts to a date format that is recognized by excell. I have over 2 years of hourly data, so I dont really want to click in every cell. Anyone have any suggestions? Dates in Excel are actually numbers (see http://www.cpearson.co...

date and time 03-05-08
Hi there I want the date and time to be entered and displayed as: DD-MON-YYYY 24:00 12-OCT-2008 13:50 with the 24 hour clock rather than stating AM and PM. How do I do this? -- Thank-you! Ruth At the table or form design make the Input Mask like below: 00\->LLL\-0000\ 00:00;0;_ At the table, form, or report design, make the format: dd-mmm-yyyy hh:nn One problem is that the format will display the month as Oct and not OCT. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Ruth" wrote: > Hi there > ...

Charts/ Graphs and Dates Trouble
Charts/ Graphs and Dates Trouble -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Folks; I'm working on a spreadsheet where I have the need to add graphs from live information in the spreadsheet. This spreadsheet is being asked to stand alone as a Template that any Job Document can be imported into, and various data will fill into a "Project At A Glimpse" page that will drive form other cells on other pages, and fill in cells involved in tables to create about 6 charts/graphs. I've dutifully made tables for the information needed, but th...

date
Hi, I have a table if several columns. One of them is Invoice Date. I am using Pivot Table to compile the data. I am trying to find out how many invoices were issued in a particular month. First I convert the mm/dd/yy into mm/yy, but the Pivot Table gave me the result as mm/dd/yy. Then I copied the mm/yy and past special - value. Still I got mm/dd/yy on my Pivot Table. Any suggestion in how can I get how many invoices were issued in a particular month? Thank you. Rubem Changing the Source Data Format wont reflect in Pivot Table Output, you should change the fiel...

investment type incorrect
I input a new investment and hit the return quickly. It entered the investment as a BOND. It should have been a MUTUAL FUND. It was entered as a symbol and now I cannot remove the symbol from my list. Unfortunately, bonds do not track like a Mutual Fund. How can one delete an investment from their list. I also have many funds that I no longer have interest in, but can't get rid of them. Help In microsoft.public.money, Jack wrote: >I input a new investment and hit the return quickly. It >entered the investment as a BOND. It should have been a >MUTUAL FUND. It w...

Convert numeric field to date
Hello, I have a field that is currently formatted as numeric, i.e. 20071129 and need Access to recognize it as date, i.e. 11/29/2007. Tried simply changing the format in table design, but didn't work. I know this is probably really simple . . . any suggestions? Thx. In a query: TheDate: CDate(Mid("20071129",5,2)& "/" & Right("20071129",2) & "/" & Left("20071129",4)) Replace "20071129" with [TheFieldName] -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Bu...

Incorrect values on pivot chart???help!!!
I have a pivot chart with the names/technicians/codes...When I change to the month of July it only shows like three patients. I have approximately 200 entered in. It appears to work fine for all other months. It just will not work for this one. I have had alot of trouble with the grouping feature for the months to try to show what is happening per technician, per doctor, per month...Any suggestions? -- ultrasounds4u Does the pivot table source range include all the July rows of data? To check, right-click on a cell in the pivot table Click PivotTable Wizard Click the Back button to g...

Help needed on date()
Can anybody please tell me if, and how, I can use the date() funtion in excel for dates lying before 1900. The problem is that I'm trying to fill up columns with dates from a 19th century journal. thanks in advance D. Gerling Take a look at the following: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm MRO "Delano Gerling" <delano@gerling.demon.nl> wrote in message news:vm99477u8k7mdc@corp.supernews.com... > Can anybody please tell me if, and how, I can use the date() funtion in > excel for dates lying before 1900. > > The problem is that I'm trying to f...

Date of Last Sale
Is there a 'date of last sale' field in GP? We have used this information previously to determine slow moving stock. We are currently @ GP 10.0. Thanks There is not such a date in GP but you could use a simple query to pull that data from the SOP30300 (Sales Transactions Amounts History) table via the Actual Ship Date field. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Thanks, I am trying to create a crystal report, but the information I was seeing from that report did not c...

4 field in legend of line chart
I have a Line chart in Access.i want to have 4 field in legend of chart.but access don't let to me to do it. While in design view of the chart, you can adjust the size of the legend. If this doesn't help, you need to provide more significant information about your chart, what you tried, and your results. -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "afshin" <afshin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30F4D785-2CCE-486B-87DC-309EE182D6E4@microsoft.com... > I have a Line chart in Access.i want to have 4 field in legend of > chart.but > acce...

Trade discounts field which allows dollar amounts
A customer request that there be an option to record a trade discount as a dollar amount rather than as a percentage. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c0ced3...

Date formats in input boxes
I am wanting the user to input a date in the following format 'dd/mm/yy' in a text box. When completed and input box is closed down how do I check that the data entered into the text box is in the correct format and that it is an acceptaqble date, eg 45/85/03 is not acceptable? ...

The parameter is incorrect
An error "The parameter is incorrect" is encopuntered when drag and drop an Email from Outlook to Winodws explorer for uploading doc to sharepoint portal. Thx! DH Does it work if you restart outlook? (and keep working as long as you don't open one of the messages from explorer). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange:...

populate fields with macro
Hi there, I'm trying to create a macro that will populate form fields with specific information. I have a few workbooks with cells that are named (firstname, lastname etc) and I'm wondering how to have a macro that when ran with a specific workbook, will fill those named fields with that information. I don't really have much experience with this, so any help is appreaciated! ...

Add st and th to dates
Hi All, Is there a way in excel to format a date so that it automatically includes the "th" and "st". I.e. so 1/8/05 --> 1st August 2005? Ta Andi Hello- Excel provides no such date formatting, and trying to create a custom format like that would be impossible due to the variable 'st', 'rd', 'th', etc. & when each should be used. Perhaps it can be accomplished with VBA, but unless someone has it available & is willing to share, it would probably be more trouble to write than its worth... Unless you need to use the dates for cal...

How add minutes to a date
Hi there, I've got in a cell a time in this format 04/03/2006 14:34 and I want to add the value of a cell that respresents minutes tot that one cell. So if the cell contains 22, i want to add 22 minutes to the first cell that returns 04/03/2006 14:56 Thanks If it's really a date/time, you could use: =a1+time(0,22,0) or if b1 contains that 22: =a1+(b1/24/60) "�" wrote: > > Hi there, > > I've got in a cell a time in this format 04/03/2006 14:34 and I want > to add the value of a cell that respresents minutes tot that one cell. > > So if the cel...

Numbers to dates
Hey all, I am trying to enter in #'s like 5-9, 10-14, 15- 19 in seperate cells. Now every time I do this it keeps changing the cells into date format. I've tried changing it to general and just number but it automaticly changes it to date. How can i stop/fix this? A. Precede the entry with an apostrophe ' or pre-format cells as text -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Andr�" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e25101c43c2c$47b728f0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hey all, I am trying to enter in #'s like 5-9, 10-14, 15- > 19 in seperate ce...

merge multiples fields into one
Hello. I triyng to merge multiples fields into one but I'm not being very sucessful. I have in my form field A and field B and C I want to save right into field C the concanetanet or merger of fields A and B A=gh B=yh C=ghyh I tried into the code to do this C=A&B Regards, Marco See: Calculated fields at: http://allenbrowne.com/casu-14.html The article explains how to get Access to give you C *without* storing it in a table. If you really want to do it anyway, the acticle explains how to put your line of code into the AfterUpdate event procedure of both text boxes (A...

How do I delete an inserted image to the Message form field?
When creating a new form, I inadvertently inserted an image to the Message text form field (it now shows as an attachment). Now, every time I want to add a new Message field, the image is attached. How do I delete this image and restore the default "plain" field? I can't seem to delete it out of the form. In design mode, add the message control. Run the form, delete image, = save as .oft file. Open .oft in design mode to finish your = customization.=20 FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues "down = the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook....