Including multiple page visio drawings into word document

Hi, I'm trying to include a multiple page visio drawing into a ms word
document, the inclusion works fine, but I can not select which visio
page to be shown in word, it automatically shows one and I do not find
where to change it.
Thanks a lot

Keep in touch
Nicolas Amarelle
0
freelance (1)
6/1/2004 2:37:43 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can copy each page in Visio (ensure no shapes are selected when you
press CTRL+C), before CTRL+C in Word.

.... but probably works best if you export each page as an emf file, then
import into Word....

"urumate" <freelance@codigodelsur.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I'm trying to include a multiple page visio drawing into a ms word
> document, the inclusion works fine, but I can not select which visio
> page to be shown in word, it automatically shows one and I do not find
> where to change it.
> Thanks a lot
>
> Keep in touch
> Nicolas Amarelle

0
David

Multiple Email Address Formatting In Outlook 2000
I have a question regarding sending to multiple addresses. I create my message click the TO field and select multiple people. Now when Im done and select ok the addresses listed in the to field are backwards from the way I picked them. Is there a way to have them display in the order I initially picked them or sort them without having to go back to the address book and click them again? Thanks ...

Changing graphic to floating shoots it off the page
In Word 2008, if I change an in-line graphic to floating, it shoots off the page to a position where it disappears from the Layout view. A quick undo and it's back where it was. I'd rather it simply stay where it is, or at least close. It's an easy workaround: When I set it to floating I eyeball the location and manually key in values for the position I want it to be at, but I'd rather not have to do that. Is there a way around this? Controlling floating graphic objects in Word is an art form combined with a level of scientific knowhow that is very difficult t...

protect multiple worksheets #2
I'm able to protect multiple sheets all at one time - got that! Now, how can I do that with criteria, a.k.a. "Allow users of this workbook to..." Is it possible? adey v. Allow users of this workbook to..." What? "adey v." wrote: > I'm able to protect multiple sheets all at one time - got that! Now, how can > I do that with criteria, a.k.a. "Allow users of this workbook to..." Is it > possible? > adey v. ...

selecting from multiple OR statements
Hello everyone, Any idea why this query returns ALL the rows: ----------------------- select * into #temp2 from #temp1 where substring(Firstname, 2,1) <> '' or substring(Firstname, 2,1) <> '.' or substring(Firstname, 3,1) <> ',' or substring(Firstname, 3,1) <> '.' or substring(LastName, 2,1) <> '' or substring(LastName, 2,1) <> '.' or substring(LastName, 3,1) <> ',' or substring(LastName, 3,1) <> '.' --------------------------------------- *I think it'...

How to get documents to open in normal height?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC How do I get documents to open in normal height? New documents are suddenly opening in the entire height of the screen. &quot;Zoom&quot; function has no effect. I have checked all the view settings, general, etc. I have to manually shorten the documents. I have verified all the settings--view, general, style, auto-style, etc. Thank you so much. -Patricia I have the same problem with Word 2004 11.5.6 and Snow Leopard 10.6.3. Very annoying. I tried opening Normal and correcting it, but to no avail. <...

Changing multiple cells
Is it possible to effect many cells without changing them. for example i have cells d1-d35 are =SUM(Lookup!C147:C166)+SUM(Skills!D23:D26) =SUM(Lookup!D$147:D$166)+SUM(Skills!E$23:E$26) ......ext =SUM(Lookup!AM147:AM$166)+SUM(Skills!AN$23:AN$26) i'd rather not have to change them all to =rounddown(SUM(Lookup!C147:C166)+SUM(Skills!D23:D26) ,0) then have to go threw and change all the cells again is there any way to click all the cells and do something to make the all take affec -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: Select your cells and run this macro: ...

Document alarms
Could someone tell me if this is possible? We need notification alarms for each document in a library to review 6 months after creation in case we are audited. Thank you. Create a workflow that will send an email 6 months after created date of the document. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. <jeffdo@comcast.net> wrote in message news:s520j5d224r5bs602p5b86dorn53pb4v62@4ax.com... > Could someone tell me if this is possible? We need notification alarms > for each document in a library to review 6 months after creation i...

Excel saving multiple copies of file
I am running Excel 2002 on Windows XP Professional. I exported a table from Access into Excel. When I make changes to the file and click the Save icon to do a quick save, Excel is creating a copy of the file and saving it in the OLK folder. Each time a do a quick save, a new file is created with an incremental number added to the file. The original file is on a network drive. When I try to attach the Excel file to an email, I browse out to the default file location, and the file that is inserted is one from the OLK file, but I never know which one. Any ideas? ...

How to: Multiple "if" statements?
NEWBIE ALERT*: OK, please bare with me. What is the method for combining multiple if statements in one cell's formula? In English, the formula would be something like: "If cell B3 is less than 1000 then display the price that is in cell F2, if cell B3 is more than 1000 but less than 2000 then display the price that is in cell F3..etc, etc..." Besides HOW to write that formula, I have a question: How many conditions can be combined in one formula? I have about 20 different "less than or greater than" items. Is this the best way to accomplish this? (I suspect NO...

XmlResolver and xsl:include
Have been doing a fair amount of reading but at this point no joy. The scenario is - XSL template is stored within db. - Template has a xsl:include statement as <xsl:include href="inc.template.methods.xsl"/> I now I have to pass a resolver when I use the load method so that it understands the xsl include as in: ' object template is custom class to retrieve templates from the db dim template as new objTemplate dim myresolver as xmlresolver dim mytransfrom as xmltransform ' template.xmlDocRunTime returns a xmldocument object mytransform.load(template.xmlDocRunTim...

Multiple Charts #7
Is it possible to create multiple charts from a pivot chart using the report filter? (Excel 2007). For example, I have a pivot chart set up with "State" as a report filter, thus if I want to see the chart for Texas or Florida, I select it from the report filter drop down. Now I want to "quickly" generate the chart for every state to paste into another document or presentation. Is there any way to do this? ...

Word not outlining like I tell it

Vlookup with Multiple Rows to match with one row
I am trying to match a one record to a list with multiple like records and only retrieve from the first record: Record 1 Jim Smith look up to Record 2 Record 2 Jim Smith Nice Guy Record 2 Jim Smith Not so Nice Guy In otherwords when I do my vlookup VLOOKUP(B12,'Overall Transformations '!A:Y,17,0) it sees the two records in record 2 and brings back N/A#. How do I tell it to bring back the first instance that it sees with Jim Smith Nice Guy? -- Motaad Me thinks something else is causing the #N/A. If you have two Jim Smith's in the lookup array, i...

In Access, How do I hide records, but include them in the total
I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way I want, with total count, but how do i hide just the comp tickets. xeoimom wrote: >I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and >comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but >give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way >I want, with total count, but ...

Switching between documents and windows
Hello, I want to cut and paste from one active document to another and keep the first document window on top. Code I'm working with: Dialogs(wdDialogFileOpen).Show ' user selects the Main.docx file ' Main.docx is activated by default ' select and copy stuff from Main.docx ' open Target.docx via Documents.Open FileName:="""Target.docx""" 'etcetera ' Target.docx is now active and it's window is on top ' paste stuff Now I want to make Main.docx activated and it's window on top. I can activate it easily en...

Opening multiple txt files into one workbook as separate sheets
I have seen posts about opening multiple txt files from a folder and saving each of them as a separate .xls. Is there a macro that would open all the .txt or .dat files in the directory that the .xls resides and put them as a new sheet in that folders .xls? IE. Folder1 data1.dat data2.dat Excel.xls 1.After running the macro in Excel.xls in Folder1 it has sheets data1.dat and data2.dat 2. Then if I move Excel.xls to Folder 2 with data3.dat and data4.dat and ran the macro again... Excel.xls would have data1.dat data2.dat data3.dat data4.dat Maybe this page will help http://www.rondebr...

Balance inventory multiple stores
We have 3 stores and are using HQ 1.3R. I have been searching for a way to either run a report or if there is an existing function in RMS, to balance inventory between stores. Our problem is we are waiting for Item X at Store 1. We get several Item X’s in Store 2. Store 2 sends some to Store 3. Store 1 still thinks they are on order and doesn’t receive Item X. If there is a report in HQ that will compare the Current On Hand Inventory of all 3 stores to the Quantity of the individual stores, please let me know. Have tried the Store Snapshot Report. It just doesn’t give me the results I’m ...

store acronyms in the word dictionary so they are not spell-checke
I often prepare government documents and as a rule acronyms are part of the language... E.g., DoD is one that is used all of the time. The question is how to stop Word (2003) from always flagging this acronym as a spelling error. I've tried saving the acronym in the dictionary but this has not helped. Moreover, Word always tries to capitalize DoD to: DOD... and this is not what is required. I think the problem is that Word is not seeing this as a spelling error at all. I think it's seeing it as a capitalization error. Check your AutoCorrect options and see if one of...

#includes
I'm looking over my files this evening, and I'm noticing that some of my #includes (of my own header files) are in my .h files, while some are in my ..cpp files. Sometimes I have used incomplete class declarations as well. I have tried to find some good reading to help me understand this whole thing, but haven't so far. Could I get a bit of advice on this? I don't know if this is related, but one of my source files won't give me any of those "smart tips" when the cursor passes over various objects, unless it is something that I have declared in that file itsel...

How can I separate rows to the bottom of the page with missing inf
I am still some what new to these Data Sheets and the different types of functions. Let me show by example what I am trying to do. A B C D E 1DVD MOVIE 16292 14.98 2140497 2140497 2DVD MOVIE 28264 14.98 2133826 2133826 3DVD MOVIE 56428 14.98 2114870 4DVD MOVIE 75638 14.98 2114869 5DVD MOVIE 35482 14.98 2111693 2111693 6DVD MOVIE 18792 14.98 2148557 7DVD MOVIE 27865 14.98 ...

Rules
I use Outlook 2002 in a corporate environment. In addition to my personal work mailbox, I also have a group mailbox that I check. Since this secondary mailbox is heavily trafficed, is there a way I can get my rules to apply to this mailbox? It seems as though the rules I create only effect my primary mailbox. Thanks a ton. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Exchange Web Mail Change Password Page Not Found
Page was there from the start and is now missing recommend fixing? ...

how do you make a summary page showing the workbook name with the excel sheet names
How do you make a summary page which would have the bookbook name as the folder and the excel sheets listed under, so that when you look up your file you get the folder (workbook name) and then the sheets are under and you can click on any to open. -- carole ------------------------------------------------------------------------ carole's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=34643 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=544354 I have home-made XLA that should help: http://cjoint.com/?fwqZQdNgus It is not protected: you ca...

Including MDA information in transaction edit reports
GP 8.0 I would like to include MDA entry with the AP transaction edit list so the input can be reviewed before releasing a batch for posting. Same thing applies to our invoicing. What is the best way to accomplish this task? I have coded this once for a customer. The only method that can work seamlessly is a Dexterity customisation which uses a trigger to add extra lines into the temporary table used for the report just prior to printing. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (f...

Why do spam msgs typically have strings of nonsense words?
Hi All, Most of the SPAM I've gotten have had a long string of nonsense words. Do ISPs that transmit that junk attach that stuff deliberately to help recipients identify the junk. Or do the spammers do it themselves for some purpose. Below is one of the smaller strings that I've received, which I happened to have encountered today: congruent annoy arum mecum partial evensong pocketbook omission teenage removal gustav fiendish butternut freddie colossi storyteller Regards, Richard --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft....