Important task using visio

Hi,

I have a very important presentation to give and am planning to give using
visio but however am new to visio environment.

Thepresentation is about say the task carried by 2 companies during a
project that is the 2 companies share different responsibilities during
project implementation

The flow is:

Comany A
 Task 1

Comapany B
Task 2
Task 3

Company A

Task 4

Company B
Task 5
Task 6

The flow can be analogous to a computer program flow

Can anyone help me how 2 implement in visio??

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello Raj,

There's the main Visio 2007 Help and How-to page over here:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/visio/FX100649211033.aspx

Also, you might want to take a look at these links:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/visio/HA101828911033.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC011773501033

Hope that helps.

Best regards

John

John Goldsmith
www.visualSignals.typepad.co.uk
www.visualSignals.co.uk

"raj gj singh" <rajgjsingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a very important presentation to give and am planning to give using
> visio but however am new to visio environment.
>
> Thepresentation is about say the task carried by 2 companies during a
> project that is the 2 companies share different responsibilities during
> project implementation
>
> The flow is:
>
> Comany A
> Task 1
>
> Comapany B
> Task 2
> Task 3
>
> Company A
>
> Task 4
>
> Company B
> Task 5
> Task 6
>
> The flow can be analogous to a computer program flow
>
> Can anyone help me how 2 implement in visio??

Importing data

use of Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
Dear friends the following code of hoja2 hides a combined picture (drop down 3), when j3 is different from 1, and works perfectly, but when I want to hide another combined picture (drop drown 16) does not work. help please FUNCTIONAL Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Intersect(Target, Me.Range("j3")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub Me.DropDowns("Drop Down 3").Visible = CBool(Target.Value = 1) End Sub IT DOES NOT WORK Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Cells.Count >...

Import and export

Importing messages #6

SumProduct using Date Range
I need to sum a values using multiple criteria and a date range. Example - I need to sum the total amount of all investors that have an "N" in the n/e column, are in a specified region, in a specified fund, and are between the dates of 2/1/2010 through 3/1/10. Can't seem to get this to work? Any help is greatly appreciated. n/e Inv Date Investors Amount Fund Region E 2/1/2010 Client 1 $250,000 1 Asia E 2/1/2010 Client 2 $20,000 2 North America N 2/1/2010 Client 3 $14,000 4 North America N 2/1/2...

excel 97 xml import

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Hiding tasks with due dates in the distant future
I'd like to display only my tasks for the next month or so. How can I filter out those that are in the distant future or recurring tasks that won't be due until next year or the year after? Hi, Goto the Tasks folder. Goto the Customize current view. Click on the Filter Button. Goto the Advanced Tab. Under define more criteria, clickon the Feilds and then select All Task Feilds and then select Due Date. Then under the condition Select Between and then in the Value enter the range of dates ( say 3/8/2004 and 3/10/2004 ). Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Ambe...

Using multiple Like(s) * in a query
Hi Just a quick one, is there a way of selecting using Like* multiple times in a query in a similar way to using IN e.g. IN("a","b","c") rather than having to use multiple OR statements? Thanks for any suggestions Paul Paul, Using your example: Like "[a-c]*" .... or: Like "[a,b,c]*" -- Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP paulquinlan100@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi > > Just a quick one, is there a way of selecting using Like* multiple > times in a query in a similar way to using IN e.g. IN("a","b","c"...

Importing Dynamic data

Use of CString key in CMap
Hi I have a question about the use of CString as a key in a CMap. Is that okay? I want to get an object using a string name. Is that okay or will I sometime get the wrong object because the haskey could be the same for two different strings? CMap<CString, CString &, csomecobject, csomecobject &> m_map csomecobject; This hash key I found in CodeGuru, but I am not able to see if it is a good has key. template<> inline UINT AFXAPI HashKey<CString&> (CString& strKey) { LPCSTR key = strKey; UINT nHash = 0; while (*key) { nHash = (nHash<<5) ...

Visio 2007 SP1 Gantt Chart Format
When I select a line in a Gantt Chart, then click the format brush, and then select the line to copy the format to, the application freezes. OS is Windows XP SP2. Just a wild guess : As we have seen in a recent thread there is a little issue in Visio 2003 with the double click on the format painter. Maybe change the double click speed ? "JoeyCatScooter" wrote: > When I select a line in a Gantt Chart, then click the format brush, and then > select the line to copy the format to, the application freezes. OS is > Windows XP SP2. ...

Using IM for Invoice Integration
I wrote an integration to move the daily sales from our SOP program into Great Plains. The line items are correct and it has worked brilliantly, until we changed our pricing structure. Under the new pricing structure, the price of an item varies, depending upon the quantity purchased. Also, we have FOC items that are part of a promotion. A clerk is able to manually enter the line items into Great Plains from a report I print of the daily sales (this report is printed from the SQL View I wrote that the IM uses). But the IM won't work anymore. Our GP Sales Rep mentioned an exten...

Importing a CSV file

Task Scheduler wakes computer on NO TASK days
We have Task Scheduler set to run a task M, T, W, T at 2AM. The "Wake the computer to run the task" is checked as the computer is usually in hibernate at this time. On the days that no task is scheduled (F, S, S) the computer resumes from hibernate at 2AM. The task DOES NOT RUN (as it is not scheduled). There is no entry in the Task Schedule log for these days (and there shouldn't be) and the return to hibernate after the task completes does not kick in as it does on the days that a task is scheduled. Why is the computer waking on the no event days (and it is no...

need help... what should I use?
I need to keep track of items for a rental service. I need to not only be able to see the quantity of the items I have, but also be able to make special notes on each item. What would be the best way of going about this? On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 20:15:00 -0800, jowe <jowe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to keep track of items for a rental service. I need to not only be >able to see the quantity of the items I have, but also be able to make >special notes on each item. What would be the best way of going about this? Ummm... create a database with a table with a quanti...

using clearcase with access
Hello there Can i use clear case with microsoft access like source safe? ...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

PIVOT
Hi experts, I want to enable users with few knowledge of pivot techniques to change the grouping of a pivot chart resp. the underlying pivot table. The idea is, to have a changeable cell value beneath the chart to enter the group (groups of 2, 4, 6, 5, etc...). The associated pivot table shall change it's groupings accordingly, thus forces to change the associated chart. Any idea, how to achieve this? Thanks and have a nice day Michael Hi, What kind of groupings are we talking about when we say 2, 4, 6, 5? What is being grouped and how? What fields, row fields, more than one row fie...

task indents
How can the number of spaces indented for subtasks be changed in Project? The current indent moves the taks to the right 5+ spaces, where if it was two spaces the indent would still be visible while conserving horizontal real estate. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0098_01CACA82.2F7E3540 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi kingdg, Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :) There's no control over the indent spaces. You could remove the = indentation via Tool...

importing email