I design my drawing check print preview when i print it is only i.

I create a drawing in visio print review shows full page when i print it only
prints the center of the drawing
0
Foster (6)
2/6/2005 12:55:02 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How do I add the invoice number onto checks?
How do I add the invoice number onto checks? To add the vendor invoice number on the AP check in GP report's - select the PM_Payment_Stub_Duplicate table in the Toolbox and drag the Document number field onto the check "Mike" wrote: > How do I add the invoice number onto checks? ...

Check 21 Processing
I've searched Microsoft Solution Finder and ISV Central for Check 21 processing and have only come up with one reference (Creditron). I am wondering if anyone has additional references to products that scan and store check images, create electronic bank deposits, and (ideally) interface with Dynamics GP RM Cash Receipts entry. Thank you, -- Mike Lupro ...

Dock Icons and Printing from Office Apps
I have been troubled by a behavior in the dock icons for Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Whenever I print using cmd-P, or from the File menu, or the toolbar icon (which I switched to the button that brings up the dialog box every time), the dock icon for that application (happens in all 3) switches to an OS X generic application icon (the white sheet with the A on it). This does not happen when I print immediately, i.e., without a dialog box. But I usually need the dialog box, so that's no help. I'm printing to an HP PSC 1350. I have updated/changed HP drivers (recently installed 7.7...

Print distribution list?
Hello, Does anyone know how to get a print out of the distribution lists on Exchange 5.5 system? TIA, Gary see this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;160118 "GLH" <hornbeck@siskiyous.edu> wrote in message news:Oi0C$E6jEHA.4068@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > Does anyone know how to get a print out of the distribution lists on > Exchange 5.5 system? > TIA, > Gary > > Thanks Susan! Perfect. "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eSXNEb6jEHA.712@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > see this: > > http:/...

can't see what I'm going to print
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have 24 page workbook and only need to print a small section. But the text in the print preview is too small to see. zoom is greyed out. <br> My printers previw is even worse. what can one do? thanks. The first thing to keep in mind is that Print Preview is not intended for proofreading or editing content. It's only purposes are page layout/print related. It enables you to see how the content fits the page based on your Page Layout settings, etc. The magnifier (Zoom) only functions if the wi...

Detect Print Preview
I'd like to clear some once my view is switched to the print preview view. I tried adding OnPrintPreview to my view but it never gets called. Apparently, the framework is calling the CView version and it is not virtual. (Although OnPrint is.) I tried hooking within OnBeginPrinting and OnPrint and even tried hooking my frame's OnSetPreviewMode but these hooks appear to all run before the view has been switched to a CPreviewView (or whatever it's called). Does anyone know how to determine when the view has changed to print preview? Thanks. -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits http://w...

design templates
Once I download a new design template (Letterhead), how do I make it available to all new documents. Currently, I can use the new template for one document. However, when I import any data, it disappears. Then, when I go to choose a publication design, the template is not available. How can I make new/downloaded design templates available from the publication designs window? Are you asking about those from the Office web site? Once the download is complete, save as... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Char...

Printing a newsletter borderless
Hi, I've got a borderless printer, but i can't seem to get MS Publisher to print borderless. All the other apps on my PC will print borderless. Every time I try to print borderless, I get the normal minimum margin. My printer is the HP 9650. Any help on this would be greatly, greatly appreciated. Thx, Trevor Braun A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Trevor Braun <anonymous@codetrue.com>!"... > Every time I try to print borderless, I get the normal > minimum margin. That is very strange. Have you tried using a PDF file as an...

Check this security package from M$ Corp.
--cxbnzwgloxyryoo Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="tfcbumrhqeievez"; type="multipart/alternative" --tfcbumrhqeievez Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sqhuyyyggpx" --sqhuyyyggpx Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now ...

Print a screen shot in Excel?
Can I print a screen shot in Excel? I would probably paste the screen print picture it into word and print from there but it is possible, you might provide some more information of what you are trying to do Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Teacher1" wrote: > Can I print a screen shot in Excel? Teacher1 wrote: > Can I print a screen shot in Excel? Yes - screen shots are not a function of Excel, but rather of your operating system. With XP if you hit "Print Screen" it sends a screen shot to your clip board. From there you can paste it into Paint or something and ...

Check for more than 2 decimal places
I'm look for a macro that will check the number of decimal places in a range of values. I would like to have a pop up box alert the user when a cell is found in that range that contains more than 3 decimal places. For example if the numbers in a range are 50.35, 25.2, 35.235, and 35, the macro would stop on that cell and deliver a pop up box showing me that it contains more than 3 decimal places. I can create an excel formula to check the information: =if(B2<>trunc(b2,2,"error",B2) however I don't know enough VBA to get this fomula into a macro to check a range....

how do i change to the new design in outlook 2007
Outlook 2007 is installed on my computer but everytime I open the program the old design is what I see. > Outlook 2007 is installed on my computer but everytime I open the > program the old design is what I see. The Ribbon is only available in new message/appointment/task windows, not to the main Outlook window. -- f.h. Microsoft Outlook MVP ...

Excel 2000... Missing row and column designators. #4

Design specifications and guidelines
A small question. Where can i find the Design Specifications and Guidelines - Visual Design. Spacing: How many DLUs should there between 2 group boxes (vertically arranged) in a Dialog box? best regards bav In theory, as many as you want, but in practice, only as many as you use. Since Microsoft has abandoned any attempt to maintan GUI guidelines within their own products, there is very little reason to be too wound up about this kind of trivia (I have largely ignored most of it. Build a dialog box that looks good, and nobody is going to be counting pixels). For group boxes, you can...

Can you sort with check boxes?
Hi all, I am inserting employee time into Excel, and I would like to be able to sort the columns by "Recorded", "Date", "Customer", or by "Employee". For the Recorded column I am using a "Forms check box". The problem is can't seem to get the check boxes to sort with its corresponding rows. Here is my layout Recorded Date Customer Employee Description (Check box) 10-1-05 John Doe Tom Comments (Check box) 10-1-05 John Doe Harry Comments (Check box) 10-2-05 Jane Doe ...

Switching to design mode causes VS 2008 to freeze.
When I'm working on a web project and switch a page from source to design mode, VS hangs. Anybody have any thoughts? This doesn't appear to project specific - just that's it's a web page (.aspx) when it happens. TIA - Jeff. ...

Check this critical package
--jtzrdxncfjhawt Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="npvscwexdsltdux"; type="multipart/alternative" --npvscwexdsltdux Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ivijryhjham" --ivijryhjham Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help protect your computer from these vulnerabil...

Draw Objects in Charts
I have a Workbook where I enter my Blood Pressure on a daily basis and plot it on an X-Y chart over time. The chart automatically expands the X-axis as new data is entered. I recently changed medication and placed a draw object (vertical line with a caption) at the appropriate date. The problem is that as the X-axis expands and the time between tick marks contracts, the draw object stays at the same position and I have to move it to the correct date tick mark. As the marks become more compressed, it has become difficult to move the object to the exact date. Is there any way to lock a draw o...

How to check what your most recent Office update was...
Hi I'm running Microsoft Office 2004 on my Mac Powerbook. I got the notice about the office update 11.2.6 which I downloaded and installed. Then I noticed the note about installing 11.2.5 first. I'm fairly certain I never installed that update so I downloaded it but it will not install (says it can't find the software to upgrade). Maybe I did install it - is there a way to check what the last update was that I did? (I have the automatic software update check done, but I don't recall it telling me that I needed any updates in the last month). Or - would 11.2.6 have installed if ...

Using decisions in Access design
Hi all, I want to set up an introductory page for an Access 2007 project. On this page would be some instructions and links to different pages with the usual form entries. Each of these pages would be different enough to warrant their own page and fields, but there would be similarities between all pages that need to keep them in the same database. Example: I have that introductory page with instructions and links to eight new pages. Fields 1-3 on each of the eight pages would contain identical types of information (Name, URL, and Password). These would have the same fiel...

Design
Hello, I have been working through serveral lessons within a workbook course but the problem that I am having is when I want to setup my own spreadsheet outside of the workbook I have problems with doing that. What type of approach should I take with designing a spreadsheet. Kelly I think that would depend on what it would be used for , Inventory, calculating values such as Cpk, Ppk, Stdev.... Sales report... they all have their own needs as to how you would design your spreadsheet, so that it suits the best of your needs. "Jessica@aol.com" wrote: > Hello, > > I...

Lending Library Template
The template's use of filters and the requirement that they be used to check out an asset is undocumented and confusing. I'm trying to set up a library system for township schools in South Africa and need to eliminate confusion. Any help out there? Hi Floyd, I did some searching at Microsoft's site, and I think I have located the template you mentioned: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC102068831033.aspx In general, it is best to include your the version of Windows and Office (including service packs) that you are using. In the case of template...

Print From List Box
I created a list box called lstReports. I am trying to have the list box display all reports in the database. There are two command buttons, chkPreview and cmdPrintReport. All reports are pulled from the same table called Data Table or querries that pull the info from that table. There are also two Option Buttons (optAll and optSection) with at combo box to filter the reports by a column called Section. How can I get this setup to work correctly? I am totally lost. To build a listbox with a listing of all your reports simply use the code found at http://allenbrowne.com/ser-52.html Then yo...

How to draw an ellipsoid with arbitrary axes in opengl?
Hi, I dont know whether this is the right place to post my question. If not, I'm sorry. I'm new to Opengl. Now I have a problem. I dont know how to draw an ellipsoid with arbitrary axes. Now I know three vectors indicating three directions of the axes of the ellipsoid. I also know the lengths of each axes and the center of the ellipsoid. How can I draw such an ellipsoid? Thank you very much! --dolphin mark Try comp.graphics.api.opengl WTH:) "Dolphin Mark" <dolphinmfc@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OLbBVAAqDHA.1884@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I dont...

Bug or By Design?
Hi, I recently had a problem with one of my XPath expressions which led me to believe there might be a bug in XmlNode, although it could be by design since I didn't find anything in the KB. Consider the the code appended below. The function CleanEmptyElements removes all empty elements from the document using a XPath expression. As you will notice in the code, I add two empty elements. If you check the resulting testXml.xml file, the "SpecialEmptyElement" element, though emtpy is still present. The only special thing about it is that I assign a null string to the InnerT...