How to invert entire Visio chart horizontally

I want to flip everything from left to right, except for the text in each entity box

0
dnguy619 (1)
2/27/2012 6:35:16 AM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:35:16 GMT, David Nguy <dnguy619@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I want to flip everything from left to right, except for the text in each entity box

You want to reverse (mirror image) the diagram but leave the text as normal. I don't think
that can be done.

However, these newsgroups are no longer in use and it is unlikely that you will get any
other answer here.
There are replacement forums for Visio, Microsoft's own:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/visiogeneral/threads
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/visio?page=1&tab=all

or Visio MVP VisioGuy
http://www.visguy.com/vgforum/

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio          http://www.sandrila.co.uk/visio-electronics/

Visio Printing Problem
I am trying to print a flowchart. The print view displays the complet flowchart. However, when I print the flowchart, the top half of th flowchart is omitted and the bottom half prints. Any problem solvin recommendations would be appreciated -- jqsandma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jqsandman's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=661 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=136719 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i this usually ends up as being "apply available software patches to visio" or &quo...

Creating Bar Chart
I'm trying to create a bar chart with data from companies that spanning an entire year, but displaying sales for each week. The sales data shows data for 1/1, then 1/2-1/8, 1/9-1/15, 1/16-1/22, etc... I created the chart using the wizard, used data from a sheet and all bars are created, but displaying each bar as 1-53 (meaning wk 1-53) because I left the default primary axis, category (x) axis at auto. My problem begins when i change that option from automatic to time-scale. The chart at that point still looks the same, but when I try to edit the Category Axis, the default scale...

How to compare an entire column to multiple columns in Excel
I have an excel sheet with about 200 columns and about 3000 rows of data. Some of the columns are repeated with same values. I need to find out the duplicate Could anyone of you can help me finding a formula that compares each columns and identify the equal columns: For example from the dataset given below, column A = Column C as bc as bc a1 e2 a1 e8 c8 c8 c8 c8 r8 t9 r8 r6 Thank you. Regards, PS - =SUMPRODUCT(--(C5:C16=D5:D16))=ROWS(C5:D16) will return TRUE if each cell is equal to the adjacent cell -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom http://nwexcelsolutions.com <paveernaa@gmail.com...

Statistic chart Template for sports
I am looking for templates for sporting teams and also individual players that I can use with Excel ...

Pie Chart
Good day, I have data organised as follows. Col A Col B (Header) ( % ) red 39% blue 0% white 24 % Green 10% Brown 0% My problem is that when i create a pie chart, it picks up the 0 valuses as well, and so the chart looks clustured, as i need to have the lables. Please advise how to tell the chart to omit 0 values. One option which i cannot use due to layout of the report is Hiding rows and then plotting only visible cells. Thanks Best regards Good Day, Jon, Thanks for the answer, but what i need is for the chart not to plot 0 values. SO that there are not too many slices of the pie....

IF for inverting true/false
hello all !! i have this.... =OR(AND(T65-U65>=Q55*N11;L10=TRUE);(U55*Q56<=T55)) but for some formal reason i need it to give false when it's true and vice versa.. with this... if i am not wrong... =IF(OR(AND(T65-U65>=Q55*N11;L10=TRUE);(U55*Q56<=T55));FALSE;TRUE) am i right ?? tx !! paolo Just use the NOT function on your original expression... =NOT(OR(AND(T65-U65>=Q55*N11;L10=TRUE);(U55*Q56<=T55))) -- Rick (MVP - Excel) "pls123" <pls123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E13B7A5-A512-4A55-A3EA-AA25515A77C8@mi...

vertical line in area charts
howdy ive got a chart which gives production values by year for different countries. the problem is one country starts production in the middle of the data range and so excel draws the line from zero at the year before, so it rises slowly. i want the graph to jump straight to its value at the year production commences; how can i do this? (sorry if this is unclear, i would add a picture but i dont have hosting or anything!) thanks! Hi, If the line is rising from zero it would suggest that the periods before real values contain a value or formula that the chart is treating as zero. Eithe...

automatically plot points on chart
I have files that contain measurment information that has rows in the following format: Date Data_Collector Measurement_A Measurement_B Measurement_A where the measurements are taken at different locations. There are multiple rows for different dates and data collectors and the amount of information in the file varies by how many measurements were taken in each given stretch of time. My question is, is there a way for me to have Excel automatically plot all of the data in the file? I would like different charts for the different measurements, where the x-value is the date...

INVERT
How can one invert data in an excel column - i.e. In a column of 20 entries, the 1st becomes last, second entry becomes second last etc - REGARDLESS of the numerical value. Use a help column with numbers from 1 - 20, select both columns and sort by the help column descending Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Austy" <Austy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1A3FF7F-9B28-4B0D-9AC3-4B6A332EFFCA@microsoft.com... > How can one invert data in an excel column - i.e. In a column of 20 entries, > the 1st becomes last, second entry becomes second last etc - REGARDLESS of &...

baby charts
I need to find a chart that I can download to chart my baby's eating times & changing times too? I think you must have an idea of what you want, if not place the times across the top 0 to 23 for hours or place 12:00 AM into cell B1 and 1:00 AM into C1 and then select B1:B2 and use the fill handle to fill across In cell A1: 'Date \ Time In cell A2: 09/01/2005 format as mm/dd/yyyy ddd or whatever format you use. This is for US entry and format. use the fill-handle to fill down to end of month File, page setup, Headers and Footers customer header: cen...

importing CAD drawing into visio
Hi I am Importing CAD drawing into visio but when i convert CAD drawing to visio i loose the hatched lines which were originally part of CAD drawing. Anyone can suggest how to keep the origional drawing while converting.Cause ultimately i want to do some modification in CAD drawing and paste into a word document as a picture ...

Chart Stopped Updating
Hi I have a number of DDE links that I use to increment Rows D to I every second, providing me with a method of data logging my DDE Links. I find that my chart works fine up to about 247 rows then stops updating. I have just upgraded from 2003 to 2007 version of Excel. Any ideas. Thanks Alec when you saved into 2007, you keep the old file format or use the new format? if using new, pls make sure you are using xlsm. if you are using the compatibility mode, please check make to make sure you click the security setting to low. "Alectrical" wrote: > Hi ...

Is it possible to resize chart itself (not chart area)
Hi I have several charts on one sheet and a couple have resized automatically after I had to make a change to the legend. I can't figure out how to re-size the chart itself as every time I click on it a section is selected e.g. axis, series, etc. Can anyone help please? EXCEL 2007 Take the following actions:- 1. Click in the Chart. Chart Tools (highlighted in green) should appear in the right hand side of the Title Bar. 2. Select Chart Tools / Layout tab. 3. Current Selection group / click the drop down arrow and select Chart Area. 4. Now go to one o...

Pasting Excel Charts into Powerpoint
When I paste an excel chart into a powerpoint slide (pasting as links), the powerpoint pasted chart has changed totally. Line breaks on the Y axis's have changed. Any ideas on this! On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:18:44 -0700, "Sharon Hall" <shall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I paste an excel chart into a powerpoint slide >(pasting as links), the powerpoint pasted chart has >changed totally. Line breaks on the Y axis's have >changed. Any ideas on this! When you select the chart in Excel, hold the shift key while going to the Edit Menu and sel...

Move entire project timeline
I have the MS Project template called software development project from the templates site at the link below. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010184531033.aspx?pid=CT102530621033 I need to be able to move all tasks down several years (since everything starts in 2000 in this template), but still keep everything related to everything else just as it is. For instance, if there was a way to simply move the start date to something else (I've tried the project start date to no avail) and everything kinda moved on down, that would be great. However, it appears tha...

Pivot Chart Data Labels
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 I have created a pivot table from my data and a pivot chart (pie chart format) from my pivot table. I am trying to format the data labels so that they are 3-D, but that option does not seem to work. I right click on the data labels in my pie chart and then select format data labels. When I select the 3-D format and try to select one of the bevel options, nothing happens. I am unable to enter any width or height point value either. Is this just not an available option for data labels in a pie chart pivot chart? Excel 2007 Pie chart data labels. ...

How not to have those slanted inverted comma when editing text in Word
Hi ! I'm using Word as a text editor. I notice that it uses those slanted " and ' instead of the vertical ones. This cause a problem when my othe program reads the file. Is there are way not to use those slanted " and ' ? Thanks very much in advanced. Word isn't a "text editor", it is a word processing application, if you need interoperability with other programs expecting "plain text" use a "plain text" editor like NotePad (which is on all Windows installations) dingdongdingding wrote: > Hi ! > > ...

Is it possible to plot 3 surfaces in a Pivot Chart? (Repost)
Hello May I please ask for your kind help? I have 5 variables - a, b, c, d, and Fitness. When I create a Pivot Chart, with Fitness=height, I obtain one chart with ONE surface. It is very useful to plot everything on one chart, however I would like to plot several surfaces on the chart. In other words, to me a surface is a 3D plot of variable Fitness vs variables a and b, holding values for variables c and d constant. Example 1. Suppose variable c can take on 3 values, and variable d can take on 4 values. This means that there can be 3*4=12 combinations of variables c and d....

Formatting entire documents in Publisher
Do you have to do this page by page, or is there a way of applying a format to the whole document? Using both Publisher 2000 and 2002. Thanks - and apologies if it's already been answered. -- R o o n e y Set up a page. Then choose Page from the Insert drop down menu. Choose the number of pages that you wish to insert and select Duplicate all objects on the page. "Rooney" <paulrooney@aol.com> wrote in message news:2tlh119qbno7mureg1pgkitltqrlovr8hn@4ax.com... > Do you have to do this page by page, or is there a way of applying a > format to the whole document? U...

Chart/Source Data update problem
I have a file of 28 charts that is linked to 12 spreadsheets utilizing the “source data” function within Excel. The spreadsheets are updated weekly (at a minimum). When the chart files are opened, a pop-up asks if you want the charts to update or not. I select the “update” option to update the charts with the new data from the spreadsheets. This particular set of data was entered on 6/22 and then again on 6/29. When I updated the charts, they all updated with the new data with the exception of 4 charts linked to one spreadsheet. All 24 other charts linked to the other 11 spreadsheets d...

Import Visio into InDesign?
What's the best way to bring a Visio drawing into Adobe InDesign? Exporting to .svg works okay sometimes, but it's not perfect. ...

invert data in xls file
Hello I have a question hou to invert data in a xls file I have a file with 3000 lines with number data and i want to change i a file where the line 3000 to be 1, 2999 to be 2, 2998 to be 3, .... I need help pls !!! Thank you in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com > I have a question hou to invert data in a xls file > I have a file with 3000 lines with number data and i want to change in > a file where the line 3000 to be 1, 2999 to be 2, 2998 to be 3, .... One way: 1. Find an unused column, say "U", and put the following in U1: =5000-ROW() ...

secondary axis chart #2
I have a line chart for which I have developed several point to point trend lines which I would like to overlay on the original line chart. The points are represented in four sets of series as follows: Date1 Value1 Daten Valuen Datez Valuez Date2 Value2 Daten+1 Valuen+1 Datez+1 Valuez+1 Date3 Value3 etc. etc. Date4 Value4 etc. I tried to set each of the sets up as scatter charts specifying the primary x axis. That ...

how to create a pie chart? what's the formula?
I have results of a 5 point lickert scale that I want to chart out using only 3 groupings how can i make a pie chart? thnx On Apr 21, 3:55=A0am, Kathleen O <Kathle...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have results of =A0a 5 point lickert scale that I want to chart =A0out = =A0using > only =A03 groupings > how can i make a pie chart? > > thnx Just select the data and from Chart Wizard select pie chart ...your chart will be automotically built ...

Question about source data for chart
I have a worksheet that I keep track of quality control data with. I then have charts based on the data. My problem is I only want the charts to use the last 60 rows for the source data. So every time I add a new row I need the source data to shift to the last 60 rows. Take a look at this http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicLast12.html "Peter" <sleepyhouse98@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1126045756.902889.250200@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > I have a worksheet that I keep track of quality control data with. I > then have charts based on the data. ...