How to change document template

How it is possible to change internal documentation template for "reports"
in UML software section???
I want to add there me own template

visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

External data link change

Large Document TOC
I am building a TOC for a large document which spans 4 volumes. I would like one TOC that covers the entire 4 volume set and a separate TOC for each volume. I have created a single master TOC using RD fields and that works well. I would like to know if there is a way to create a master TOC out of the 4 single volume TOC's in a way that will allow me to insert text between the TOC's in the master listing? I couldn't get the bookmarks to work with the RD fields (Bookmark not found message) and the master TOC seems to want to read all of the RD fields and build one big ...

Increase the resolution of a picture in a pdf/ publisher document
I created an ad in publisher, which included our logo, converted it to a PDF document and submitted it to the company. They informed me that the logo was not the same "high resolution" and would not print as clearly as the rest of the document. How do I fix the resolution of the logo. I have a copy of the logo in Microsoft Picture Manager also. Please help I am new at this. Thanks You can't increase the resolution and not end up with crap. (I couldn't find a nicer word, sorry.) The part that doesn't make sense is that the entire ad is the same resolution in the ...

Why does the change change to a number?

Create Template
Hi i am new with Outlook How can i crate a Template so that when i send mail it should go my Co. logo and address evey time to other. pls help. Shital In news:13072DF7-B1A1-4ED3-8E94-4128335F3992@microsoft.com, shital shah <shitalshah@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi i am new with Outlook > How can i crate a Template so that when i send mail it should go my > Co. logo and address evey time to other. > > pls help. > > Shital I don't understand. Are you saying you want an e-mail signature automatically put at the bottom of your messages? Please provi...

DST changes for Exchange 5.5

Track Changes

more on VBA function name change

How to change icon for my application

CRM 4 and MOSS Document Library Integration
Hi I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document library /site in MOSS (SharePoint). Does anyone know of any good blogs/guides i can following to achieve this. I am not really interested in buy add on's/connectors. Many Thanks Newbie http://blogs.msdn.com/ukcrm/archive/2008/04/11/sharepoint-3-0-document-libraries-crm.aspx Oldie "Newbie" <NewBie@newbie.com> wrote in message news:%23d2J$bTVJHA.4948@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I would like to learn how to integrate CRM Accounts to have own document > library /site in MO...

How to change newsgroup message font

Change a formula to an acual number

Problem Changing an Investment Name

Should I change this code?

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

icon changes with change of extension

Publisher 2002 document incorrectly interpreted in Publisher 2003
Alan wrote: Ok. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Why is it that suddenly we are getting SCADS of posts like this? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" <ic@ntellu.com> wrote in message news:u6iiBfjpEHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Alan wrote: > > Ok. > > -- > Brian Kvalheim > Microsoft Publisher MVP > http://www.publishermvps.com > ~pay it forward~ > > This po...

Field Type Change

Tracking Changes

Save Changes? #2

colour change of dated box

Formatting
For sometime I've tried to use custom cell formatting based on using on of the cell formats and then hacking the result via the custom format However I have not been able to find a consise list of the format use and the formating codes. For instance I often only want to repor nunmbers in round '000's and have been able to get this mostly to wor but really it's just trial and error. If anyone has a list of the formatting templates etc it would b verrrrrrrrrry useful. Thanks............... -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi, This link should help http://...