how i will drow UML use cases

0
vikas (3)
8/25/2008 12:36:02 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 05:36:02 -0700, vikas
<vikas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>how i will drow UML use cases

If you have Visio pro then select UML from the Software category,
otherwise there are a few 3rd party add-ons.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
http://www.sdl.sandrila.co.uk/       SDL/MSC//URN/UML2 for Visio

mail will not open
when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was an error opening this message.....an error has occurred". This doesn't happen to all messages nor does it happen to all messages from the same sender. "velona" <velona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5CFA4037-506D-4362-B110-13A9915D825A@microsoft.com... > when trying to open some...not all...emails I get the message "there was > an > error opening this message.....an error has occurred". > This doesn't happen to all messages nor doe...

Excel 2007 will not refresh cells
I am currently using Excel 2007. I have a spreadsheet that I want to use to do some analysis of various situations. So here is my problem. I have several columns that have totals at the bottom. I have no problem getting the columns to total initially. However, if I plug in another number in the column, the total stays the same and won't refresh or re-total the column. I don't recall that this was a problem when I worked with Excel 2003. Can someone please tell me how to get the totals to update when I enter some new numbers in the column? Thanks in advance for the...

subform will not refresh
I have a subform for jobs to be at list - when I am int the actual form it requeries and shows only the ones checked off - when I go to the mainform with the jobs to be at list as a subform - it does not refresh or requery unless I close and open back up again. I had added a refresh command button with the following code: DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRefresh when i press the refresh button it refreshes the job list to be at I add this code to the Onload of the Main form - don't want user to have to press refresh button but it doesn't refresh jobs to be at list unless press ...

Using Worksheets
Can you alphabetize worksheets by name or put worksheet numerical... Stuller You'll need code for this Check here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm#SortAllSheets -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Stuller" <Stuller@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D894398-6F2C-408B-8550-E134D7DA9A00@microsoft.com... > Can you alphabetize worksheets by name or put worksheet numerical... Thank You. "Nick Hodge" wrote: > Stuller > > You'll need code for ...

Where used query
Is there a utility that I can use to see if a table or query is used in an Access database? Is there a way to open a module as a searchable string? Thanks. Todd - You can open any existing module, or clik on the New tool in the Modules Window to open the VBA editor. From there, Ctrl F or the binocular tool to bring up the Find dialog box. In here, select 'Current Project' to search all code in the database for the table or query name you enterin the 'Find What:' box. As for looking for a table or query in queries, I wrote this query a while bac...

Row Level Versioning using Read Committed Isolation
We have Read Committed Isolation enabled and I was interested in more closely monitoring TempDB usage. We do NOT have Snapshot Isolation enabled, only Read Committed Isolation. In looking at sys.dm_db_file_space_usage, the column version_store_reserved_page_count specifically, does that relate to the usage of the version store when Read Committed Isolation is enabled, or only when Snapshot Isolation is enabled, or both? Second question. It appears that according to sys.dm_db_file_space_usage, the column version_store_reserved_page_count specifically, that the page counts are activ...

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com
You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com ...

messages will not display on Outlook Express
I cannot get my messages to display the text of the message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try to open a message the message will pop up, but without text. The hourglass icon is displaying, seeming like it's trying to pull the message up but it never comes. Does anyone know what I should do? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cannot get my messages to display the text of the > message. I can send and receive, but when I actually try > to open a message the message will pop up, but without > text. ...

with Publisher or Office.Will I be able to access old files docume
I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. I would like to use Publisher or Office or? Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Erica wrote: > I am frustrated with my Open Office org. program for many reasons. > I would like to use Publisher or Office or? > Will I be able to access, email, documents etc files previously made on > another program if I download Publisher or Office or ? Office applications cannot open OpenDocument files. You will have to convert them to O...

Using a txt string in formulae
Right this is an anoying little beggar but probably simple and im failing to see the wood from the trees so to speak ! right i have a workbook with multiple sheets and a front sheet the front sheet reports results of counts from the other sheets using =COUNT(sheet1!A:A) and =COUNTIF(Sheet1E:E,"Neg room") and other similair formula my question is this In column A i have the name of the sheet so I.E. A1=sheet1 which hyperlinks to the named sheet and columb B has the first formulae and so on and so on! my question is is there a way i can add the Word name of the sheet the Count form...

Date & using if formula
Gidday, I have used a formula to make the days show from the corresponding cells above. ie: 13/3/07 14/3/07 Tuesday Wednesday I want value to be 0 Value to be 2.3 Now what I want to do is, for any tuesday, underneath the date shown for it to have a value of 0 and every other day not tuesday to have a value of 2.3. Many thanks in advance One way .. If real dates are entered in A1 across, place in A3: =IF(A1="","",IF(WEEKDAY(A1,2)=2,0,2.3)) Copy across as far as required -- Max Singapore ht...

Writing the Xml Declaration Using XmlDocument
Is there a better way to include the XML declaration than the following? XmlDeclaration dec =m_XMLDocument.CreateXmlDeclaration("1.0",string.Empty, "yes"); m_XMLDocument.InsertBefore((XmlNode)dec, (XmlNode)m_XMLDocument.DocumentElement); XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(m_FileName,Encoding.Default); writer.WriteRaw(m_XMLDocument.OuterXml); writer.Flush(); writer.Close(); This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0146_01C49FB1.1FEC3CA0 Content-Type: text/plain; cha...

how do i display styles used when in draft view
When in draft i need to see which style is used for each line. In draft view in word 2003 in came up automatically but I can't seem to display it in 2007 On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:51:01 -0700, Noella <Noella@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When in draft i need to see which style is used for each line. In draft view >in word 2003 in came up automatically but I can't seem to display it in 2007 In Word 2007, go to Office button > Word Options > Advanced. In the Display group, enter a measurement larger than zero in the "Style area pane width in Draft ...

Can't find icon that shows space used up.
Good morning! I tried last week and then again today to find the icon that shows us, when pressing it, the space all our emails are taking up. (It helps to know when to go back to purge older stuff once the amount starts getting very big.) I had it in the toolbar at my last job but this O2K backup's toolbar is an earlier version that doesn't have that icon. Can someone pls tell me under which category to find it and what it might be called? I found this one originally by accident and after looking through the categories and the items available one by one, I couldn't...

about using Pens and Brushes
Hi! If I have these code lines I can skip creating the instances for Pen and Brush by using the static Pens and Brushes. So my question is if there actually is any point to create an instance for Pen and Brush as my example shows ? I have this code Brush lb = new SolidBrush(Color.White); Pen lp = new Pen(Color.Black, 1); g.FillRectangle(lb, lRect); g.DrawRectangle(lp, lRect); but I can use the static Pens and Brushes instead in this way g.FillRectangle(Brushes.White, lRect); g.DrawRectangle(Pens.Black, lRect); //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.anderss...

My Money Side will not stop
I read the FAQ for Money 2002 and it stated A) Click Help in MoneySide, then Settings. Under "Open MoneySide" select "Never" and then "Done." I select "Never" but there is no "Done" I can find and My Money leaves for this time only to return again. Is there any way to kill money from running in the background. It is not running in MSCONFIG on my XP sp2 system that I can find. Thanks Don I wish I had a way to test this here to tell you how to do it and validate the FAQ. Hopefully somebody who can still test on M02 will join the thread....

Rule: Reply using template... Reply-to is NOT used. It is replyed to the sender
When setting up a rule, which replies certain mails, Outlook is sending it to the SENDER of the mail, and not using the reply-to field set in the mail GRRRRrrrr. I�m using the rule in combination with a FrontPage form which sends a mail. The sender of the mail is always the webserver, so I set the reply-to field to a email address entered in the form. Any way to get around this problem? ...

Player will analyze and prepare music to burn but will not burn.
I recently updated to Version 11 and now my WM Player will Analyze and Prepare each song that is in the burn cue but as it initiates the transfer of the music to the disc, it generates a problem. As it starts the first song, it shows the message "finalizing disc" next to the first song. Then the burn ceases and the message " Windows Media Player can not burn files to the CD. Verify that the disc is clean and not damaged. If necessary, select a slower recording speed or try a different brand of blank discs." I tried two brands and tried several new clean d...

Think I will be staying with Money2004 for good...
Just to throw my two cents in on all this money2007 stuff. It looks like MS doesn't care about users of older versions of money. With all the changes, I think they just hope to pick up new customers who don't know any better. Based on what I have read...I won't even bother trying a trial of 2007. Granted the other software out there in the personal finance space isn't that great, at least I have a decent version of money with 2004. C Money 2004 was the last best version of Money to be sure. When Money 2005 dropped I tried it for about a week and then moved to Quick...

Form/Subform Will Not Open
Access 2003 desktop application ....... When I try to open a form/subform I get the message: "Could not use <name of backend file>; file already in use." What could be causing this message to appear? If I click OK, the form opens with just a blank space for the subform. If I remove the control source from the subform control, the main form opens correctly. I can open the subform by itself with no problem. I have rebuilt the form/subform and get the same message. Thanks for any ideas! Steve "Steve" <notmyemail@address.com> wrote in me...

Using "and" Instead of "or" Operator in Outlook 2002 Rules
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C56B5D.0176CA60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I want to create a rule that looks for "word1" and "word2" in the = subject line of a new message, and if found, move the message to a = specified folder. When creating the rule, though, the only operator = available for multiple words in the subject line is "or", whereas I want = **both** (not **either**) words present to satisfy the conditions for = executing the move. H...

E-mail folders will not open when Outlook installed
After OUTLOOK 2002 was installed on my computer it would not work properly, and the following error message was received: "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. The .DLL file for the information service could not be found." "MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL. Be sure the service is correctly installed and configured." See if the information in the following MSKB article helps: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];293058 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered ...

Which Formulas are used for F and T test in Excell
Hi, I made up a spreadsheet for F and T test. Now our Quality Department wants a hand calculation to validate the spreadsheet. I cannot find the formulas (statistical) that have been used for the F and T- test. Specially for the 3 cases of the T-test. Thx in advance for your help! ...

vftable not found when __declspec(dllimport) used
I have class RTRTwrapper implementing an abstract class PluginInterface with pure virtual functions. This is a DLL project so RTRTwrapper is declared as class __declspec(dllimport) RTRTwrapper : public PluginInterface When building, I get Error 53 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) const RTRTwrapper::`vftable'" (__imp_??_7RTRTwrapper@@6B@) referenced in function "public: __thiscall RTRTwrapper::RTRTwrapper(void)" (??0RTRTwrapper@@QAE@XZ) RTRTwrapper.obj Moreover, I get alot of: 2>..\..\RTRT_dll\RTRTwrapper.cc(42) : warning C427...

Unable to use passport in Money 2005
I am having an unusual problem. I can't sign into my passport with Money 2005. When I go to File/Passport Manager/I want to switch to Microsoft Passport/I want to use existing passport... After entering my email address and password information, I receive this error: "Your sign in information could not be verified. Please try again later." Of course, trying again later yields the same results! What's going wrong? And... trying again later STILL yields the same results! Anyone having a similar problem or know how I can resolve??? Thanks! "Home User" <no....