How does one publish web pages/create a site via Microsoft? Looki.

In the ocena of techincal jargon, I cannot find the means to publish (or
transfer) images to my website. Please advise. Thanks, John
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

can excel check one column against another
Hi. I have a spreadsheet with columns such as A, B, C, D, filled with numbers. Each row across such as row 1, then row 2, then row 3, etc of numbers is totaled in column E. Countless rows, each of which is totaled per row and then ends with a grand total at bottom of column E. Next comes columns F, G, H, also filled with numbers (but different numbers), which is totaled per row in Column I. At the bottom of Column I is a grand total. Even though arrived at using different sets of numbers, -both grand totals - in columns E and I must match. Sometimes they don't match. Ouch. So here is m...

Microsoft Money Plus -- Date Display in Account Registry
In one of those exasperating "tics" in a program where you say "It can't really work like that," but apparently it does, Microsoft Money Plus has a glitch when "matching" checks in one's check register with information downloaded from the bank: Money displays the date the check was written, and the date it cleared the bank. If one attempts to "accept" the matched transaction, Money then changes the "Date" displayed to the date the check *cleared* the bank, rather than the date written. This can be fixed manually, for each tran...

why crash in the second method of one interface
Hi, Using one class generated from *.tlb to call 2 methods of one COM. The strange thing is that I got one error of the "First-chance exception in : 0xC0000005: Access Violation" in the second method. I also use ASP web page to call both methods of this COM and both methods seems is OK. ITemplateManage mytemplate; if (!mytemplate.CreateDispatch("comobj.TemplateManage")) { IDE_Error::Report (ComError|1,"ComObj.TemplateManage in FUN_Template::Add()"); return false; } result = mytemplate.Check (templatefilename); decodeparameter=mytemplate.GetInfo (templ...

Duplicate Transactions, One When Pending, One When Posted
I'm sure this has been addressed, but I couldn't seem to find an answer searching: My problem is, a transaction occurs at my bank, and MM2K7 downloads the data for it. Once that transaction moves from "Pending" to "Posted" at my bank, the transaction data changes, so MM downloads it again. Sometimes I get a possible duplicate message from MM, sometimes I don't. What are people doing to handle this situation? Thank you. This is a problem with your bank, not with Money. Eventually they should fix it. Call them. In the meantime VOID the pending transacti...

MSR Credit Card Reader adds all the information on one line
Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # line. Thanks in advance! What type of CC reader(MSR) to you have? Typically this is an issue with simply configuring the MSR. Rob "Steakum" wrote: > Is there a way to get the CC reader to properly seperate the the acct # from > the expiration date? When I swipe I currently get everything on the acct # > line. > > Thanks in advance! Its a IDTECH Minimag USB/Keyboard Interface Do I need to select the Wedge Key...

You are not authorized to view this page error...
You are not authorized to view this page error occurs when i try to access CRM 1.2 from the client pc using authenticated users. can anyone let me know what might have caused the error Have you added the crm home page to your list of trusted sites in ie? "Rich Reynolds" wrote: > Have you added the crm home page to your list of trusted sites in ie? Rich, Thanks for the reply. well i have added CRM home page to the list of trusted site but it didn't solve the above error, also i have given access to all users for the same page, still the same problem. CRM works well...

grid off on one page
Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? thanks On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:37:11 -0600, "greg" <iuouh@ghfhg.com> wrote: >Is it possible to turn the grid off of only one page? Not really as it is a document wide setting.... however, there is workaround open the page shapesheet menu window -> Show shapesheet and set XGridSpacing and YGridSpacing to a large value. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. SSADM for Visio http://www.saadm.sandrila.co.uk/ On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:47:53 +0000, Paul Herber <SubstituteMyFirstNameHere@pherber.com> wro...

Can I convert from publisher 2003 to powerpoint 2003?
Well, can I? Jar47 wrote: > Well, can I? Not really. Copy and paste. Why? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

Rerun a print test in Home Publishing
it ran the print test page but i put in the wrong direction of the printer , how can i get it to rerun the print test again ??? Not much detail to work from here and anyway- HomePublishing is not MS Publisher so you will have to look elswhere and then suplly a lot more detail about your problem. John G. "stacey" <stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08419CEA-6716-47DE-9FA6-F608D73B5D3C@microsoft.com... > it ran the print test page but i put in the wrong direction of the printer > , > how can i get it to rerun the print test again ??? stace...

One to One relationship
I have an Events entity that is an offshoot from the Contacts entity. Basically, it tracks what events each contact has been invited to, and is used mainly by the Events Coordinator. I've set it up as a One (Contact) to Many (Events) relationship. However, I really only want one event form for each contact form. The reason I've set up a different entity rather than just adding a tab is that access to this entity needs to be tightly controlled. Obviously, if many events forms are created for the one contact, it would be very difficult to tell which one is accurate etc. Is it possibl...

Next Date given one date
At this time, I cannot use VBA. Here is my objective: For a given treasury note security: Cell A1, Date 6/17/2004 - today's date Cell A2, Date 7/15/1997 - first coupon date I want to identify the "previous coupon date" and "next coupon date" from today's date based on the frequency of the "first coupon date". Logically speaking: * Security pays 2 times each year * Based on first coupon date, pay dates are: 1/15 & 7/15 * Given today is 6/17/04, the next pay date is 7/15/04. * Given today is 6/17/04, the previous pay date is 1/15/04. Can this be...

route inbound email from ip to one folder
Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain IP address to a single folder? Our company is receiving emails from a source that we do not wish to receive, and would like these email to be directed to a singe folder rather than blocking them. Any ideas? Thanks. you could send them to the turf dir... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;245465 "daine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11d501c4263d$f4d05110$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to route any incoming email from a certain > IP address to a single ...

One client (Server 2k8-R2/HyperV) will not sync with DPM
We have been running DPM successfully for about a year now without any major problems. Recently we added a new server - a fairly robust PowerEdge that will be housing 4 HyperV VMs. For whatever reason, I can't get anything but the HyperV "Initial Store" to sync correctly. I thought initially it might be a problem with the HyperV machines, but it also fails to back up a small directory of files on the host drive. The oddest part about this is I really don't get an error. It will try an initial sync and run for a day or two and show very minimal data tr...

New computer-Vista. Have 2002 Publisher but can't download floppy.
Computer crashed. Got new one w/ Vista. Can't download my Publisher because it's in a floppy format. -- Duke Duke wrote: > Computer crashed. Got new one w/ Vista. Can't download my Publisher because > it's in a floppy format. Publisher 2002 never came on floppies. The last version of Publisher to come on floppies was 97, I think. Publisher 2002 and later work out-of-the-box with Vista. Older versions need some fiddling. And floppy versions need a floppy drive. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org From another perspective - Do you mean yo...

Exchange 5.5 - One Organization
Hello - I am having a problem that I would like some more information on. I have One Organization (5.5) and 16 Sites (5.5) and would like to know why I can't stop the other sites from sending mail through me. If I can, I would like to know how. Thanks for any help. what do you mean by "sending mail through me"? What mail? Internet email? Does each site have its own Internet Mail Service? Or is your site kind of the "hub" where all Internet email comes in and goes out? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "dave.mudgett" <davemudgett@discussions.microsoft....

See more than one tab at a time
I would like to be able to see more than one Tab at a time in Excel. Currently I'm able to see two Tabs from different worksheets, but not two or more tabs from the same worksheet On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 14:57:03 -0700, "rocky59" <rocky59@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to be able to see more than one Tab at a time in Excel. >Currently I'm able to see two Tabs from different worksheets, but not two or >more tabs from the same worksheet That would be because each tab represents a single worksheet. Clicking on the tab would move you from where ...

Create XML document from schema
Hi, I have a problem with xml schemas. I?m looking for a way to generate XML document from a given schema using C#. Does someone have any example how to do it? Is it possible to do such thing? Thanks, Ori. ----------------------- Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotnet247.com/) <Id>9XdofVvypE6regXa3D5FLA==</Id> ...

Does MS Publisher save in 600 dpi TIFF format?
My magazine publisher REQUIRES 600 dpi TIFF files. Will any version of MS Publisher save output in this specific format (TIFF AND 600 DPI)? Please answer only this question and do not discuss CMYK or Greyscale Postscript files which the magazine does NOT accept. No, Pub 2003 can do up to 300 dpi. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Dan" <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDDAC3B5-95DF-48A3-A953-D5163E8CBA55@microsoft.com... > My magazine publisher REQUIRES 600 dpi TIFF files. Will any version of MS > Publisher save output in this s...

Opening Word doc as attachment but why is it in publish view?
Dear Group When I open a word document from Outlook 2003 it opens it in publishing view by default. I want to view it as if I was opening it regualerly. When I save the attachment first and then open it the file is in the normal view. Any ideas? Thanks ...

How to create an Email Account Profile
I would like to progmatically create an email account profile for Outlook 2007 from another application I am writing. I have reviewed the registry keys HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messageing Subsystem\Profiles\Outlook2007 and see that I will need to do something vastly different than pre OL 2002 versions. Thanks Create a prf-file with the Office Resource Kit (ORK) or Office Customization Tool (OCT) and then launch Outlook with that prf-file in order to configure it automatically. Your script would be then calling a command similar to thi...

where can I buy publisher 2003
I didn't realize that the MS Office Suite we are using here at the office only had a demo of publisher. Where can I buy the real thing? Thanks! I'd try Amazon or one of the eBay stores. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "cmeeker" <cmeeker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8BB7B48-D760-43CD-93D7-83A00DBB3FE7@microsoft.com... >I didn't realize that the MS Office Suite we are using here at the office > only had a demo of publisher. Where can I buy the real thing? > T...

Why Would You Lose Sound On One User
WXP Pro Version 2002 Service Pack 3 with all current updates Dell Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80Ghz 2.79Ghz, 512 MB RAM System has three users all with admin rights - User 1(primary - me), User 2 (wife), and System Admin. (which I made visible on desktop). I (User 1) have lost sound when attempting to play CD's, and other audio files using WMP 11, however, I can still hear system sounds. User 2 and System Admin. still have full sound. System restore does not help ( in this case I only had a restore point from 5 days ago. Any thoughts? -- Skeeter "Old age and ...

Microsoft Leaving Wireless Business???
My husban and I was thinking about buying the MN-700, but we are hearing about Microsoft leaving the wireless business so now we're reconsidering. Does anyone know anything more "Ilona" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65BC57BB-501C-41B3-8697-1443F5928F91@microsoft.com... > My husban and I was thinking about buying the MN-700, but we are hearing about Microsoft leaving the wireless business so now we're reconsidering. Does anyone know anything more? Don't repost the same twice under different alias. ...