how do i use files from visio 4.1 with visio 2007

I have and older Ver. of  Visio 4.1 on one computer and then transfered the
file to my other computer.  I then downloaded a new trial ver. of Visio 2007
and I tried to make changes to the transfered file but could not any ideas?
0
Wenbob20 (1)
7/6/2009 3:22:03 PM
visio 3638 articles. 1 followers. Follow

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:22:03 -0700, Wenbob20
<Wenbob20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have and older Ver. of  Visio 4.1 on one computer and then transfered the
>file to my other computer.  I then downloaded a new trial ver. of Visio 2007
>and I tried to make changes to the transfered file but could not any ideas?

Were you able to load the Visio 4 files?
If after making changes it probably wants to save the files in a more
recent format, Visio 2007 cannot save in Visio 4 format.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Bow tie for Visio        http://www.visio-bowtie.sandrila.co.uk/

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

Converting XLS file to QIF or to OFX
How do I safely and securely convert an excel file (xls) to a QIF or OFX file? "dreamchaser" wrote: > How do I safely and securely convert an excel file (xls) to a QIF or OFX file? In Excel, save the file to CSV and ustilise iCreateOFX Basic from: http://icreateofx.co.uk/Convert-CSV-to-OFX to convert the saved CSV file to OFX. ...

Many Contacts for 1 account ?
Hello How could i create many contacts for a single exchange accounts ? Could i create a contact for external user without to create an exchange accouunt for it ? some help plz Perhaps if you explain what your goal is the list could help. You can create contacts within AD that don't have a mailbox. AM "Ahmad Sabry El Gendi" <AhmadSabry@abc> wrote in message news:edsgSRYOHHA.324@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hello > How could i create many contacts for a single exchange accounts ? > Could i create a contact for external user without to create an exchange &g...

Is there a way to export and save file properties for an Excel do.
Can this be done either in text or XML? ...

using forms

XmlTextReader and 2GB file limit
Are there any work arounds to get XmlTextReader to work with files bigger than 2GB? I tried to get the source of XmlTextReader and create a version with long (instead of int) offsets but I can't compile it due to package restrictions. Best wishes, Hugh McFadden hugh.mcfadden@visiongain.com Hugh McFadden wrote: > Are there any work arounds to get XmlTextReader to work with files bigger > than 2GB? I tried to get the source of XmlTextReader and create a version > with long (instead of int) offsets but I can't compile it due to package > restrictions. Sorry for lame qu...

Outlook 2007 Not Responding in Vista 12-30-09
I have a Gateway notebook with Vista. I installed Office 2007 a month ago. It all works well except Outlook. When I load Outlook MOST of the time I see the send receive go to 56% then just sits at 56%. I get no email, then Outlook goes kind of grey and I get " Not Responding" on the top bar. Sometimes I can close Outlook and reload and it will get my email. I have searched the knowledge base and have no programs trying to access Outlook. This is apparently a known issue, is there a fix? Thanks for any help. No its not a known issue, its down to your configeration Have ...

Using Spanish on Publisher

System Files
Hello, I am trying to locate the boot.ini file on the Windows XP Professional CD. I am trying to create a bootable cd. Please advise. -- Mike Jessica@aol.com wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to locate the boot.ini file on the Windows XP Professional CD. I > am trying to create a bootable cd. > > Please advise. First of all, I'll have to admit, I've never made a bootable CD from scratch myself. These are just a few bits and pieces I've noticed along the way. It is not simply a matter of "throwing" some files onto a CD. http...

Excel Display Errors in file
I have several excell 2000 documents that when opened, the first sheet in the workbook will display most of the data at around a size 72 font that will not show in the cell. All the other sheets in this workbook are fine. This also effects the column and row headings (A B C, 1 2 3). If I go to View > Zoom and zoom from the default of 75% to anything else, it fixes the problem. I can then zoom back to 75% and everything still looks fine. (Including row and column headings) The next time I open the file, the first sheet is still messed up. I have tried saving to web page and...

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Snapshot Viewer will not open .snp file
We have a client that sends us .snp files as email attachments. We have Office 2007 installed on new Windows XP PCs. We have the Snapshot Viewer installed. When we attempt to open an .snp file, either from email or after saving attachment to the desktop, all we get is a blank Snapshot Viewer window. If we re-install the Shapshot Viewer we can then open one .snp file and then it reverts back to opening with a blank viewer window for subsequent ..snp files that are opened. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated Susie Install a different Printer Driver for the workstations exhibiting ...

Using XML with ASP.NET

Display As = File as & (address in parens)
I just moved all my contacts into a new .pst file (I'm using OL 2003) and something changed. I USED TO have "Display As" show only the person's name, and not the person's name PLUS the email address in parens as the default does. In other words, default would show "JOHN SMITH (johnsmith@aol.com)". But when I created all those entries, I changed them to show only "JOHN SMITH". In my new file, Outlook has changed all my "Display As" entries to the default: name AND email address. It's not how I want it, so I'm hoping there'...

CRM 4
How to add Navigation controls in Accounts, Contacts and Activities CRM 4.0 forms. Requirement is, have to customize CRM forms to provide navigation controls (First, Previous, Next & Last) in the above mentioned forms. Is there any Webservices or any other possible ways to provide these functionalities? Try this blog post by the people at CWR Mobility: http://www.cwrmobility.nl/weblog/2005/12/adding-nextprevious-buttons-to-entity.html Should work for everything but Activities. -- MD "Ajai" wrote: > How to add Navigation controls in Accounts, Contacts and Activit...

Using secured OMA

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

Inner Borders in Excel 2007
Before in pre-Excel 2007 world, I used to be able to select a range of cells, click on a button to get vertical or horizontal boarders for the range selected. In Excel 2007 I can only apply outer boarders. Was this feature removed? I now have go to "format cells", then select the "borders" tab to do the same. Where did the buttons for inner vertical/horizontal boarders go? Thanks. louishong - Home ribbon > (Font group) drop down between Underline and Fill Color - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com <louishong@lycos.com> wrote in message...

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Allow temporarily use of right click